Last One Wins

General Discussion on any Off Topic subject
post

Re: Last One Wins

Postby Crocaneers » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:57 pm

Zarniwoop wrote:My preference is Russian Standard


But I’ll choke down anything


OOCA .. saved for fun later . ....
Image
User avatar
Crocaneers
 
Posts: 1759
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:44 am
Location: Gatorland (at least on the weekends )
Has thanked: 277 times
Been thanked: 191 times

Re: Last One Wins

Postby Buc2 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:33 am

Our first snow "storm" of the season expected tonight/tomorrow. 3" to 5".
Image
Don't tread on me
User avatar
Buc2
 
Posts: 7617
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:16 pm
Location: America
Has thanked: 717 times
Been thanked: 256 times

Re: Last One Wins

Postby Zarniwoop » Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:35 am

No snow here but I awoke to 23
Zarniwoop
 
Posts: 2626
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:23 pm
Has thanked: 93 times
Been thanked: 165 times

Re: Last One Wins

Postby Buc2 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:37 am

Brr! I don't care where you are, that's cold.
Image
Don't tread on me
User avatar
Buc2
 
Posts: 7617
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:16 pm
Location: America
Has thanked: 717 times
Been thanked: 256 times

Re: Last One Wins

Postby Zarniwoop » Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:45 am

I think im the only Catholic that posts here, but you other heretics :P might find this interesting as well

Pope Francis is considering changing a line in the Lord’s Prayer

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/12/07 ... rayer.html
Zarniwoop
 
Posts: 2626
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:23 pm
Has thanked: 93 times
Been thanked: 165 times

Re: Last One Wins

Postby Zarniwoop » Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:05 pm

Weekend plans for my LOW buddies?

Tonight -- taking my daughter to get her ears pierced then to DQ to celebrate
Sat -- hiking
Sun - church, dirtbikes
Zarniwoop
 
Posts: 2626
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:23 pm
Has thanked: 93 times
Been thanked: 165 times

Re: Last One Wins

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:18 pm

Quit smoking cold turkey last night so I'm going to lay low and ride out the storm. Not gonna be much fun anyways.
Image
User avatar
Mountaineer Buc
 
Posts: 8617
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:15 pm
Has thanked: 86 times
Been thanked: 495 times

Re: Last One Wins

Postby Buc2 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:20 pm

Mountaineer Buc wrote:Quit smoking cold turkey last night so I'm going to lay low and ride out the storm. Not gonna be much fun anyways.

I tried that...a few times. Finally did it with the help of Chantix. Been 4 years now.
Image
Don't tread on me
User avatar
Buc2
 
Posts: 7617
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:16 pm
Location: America
Has thanked: 717 times
Been thanked: 256 times

Re: Last One Wins

Postby NYBF » Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:21 pm

Mountaineer Buc wrote:Quit smoking cold turkey last night so I'm going to lay low and ride out the storm. Not gonna be much fun anyways.


I'd think cold smoking turkey would be an invite for bacteria
Image
User avatar
NYBF
 
Posts: 4041
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:46 am
Has thanked: 160 times
Been thanked: 363 times

Re: Last One Wins

Postby Buc2 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:23 pm

So our Atlanta branch closed at 1 PM due to weather.

Pic our GM took...
Image

Looks pretty nasty.
Image
Don't tread on me
User avatar
Buc2
 
Posts: 7617
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:16 pm
Location: America
Has thanked: 717 times
Been thanked: 256 times

Re: Last One Wins

Postby IchabodCrane84 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:23 pm

Buc2 wrote:So our Atlanta branch closed at 1 PM due to weather.

Pic our GM took...
Image

Looks pretty nasty.


Your car can take pictures?
Image
User avatar
IchabodCrane84
 
Posts: 1551
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:29 pm
Location: St. Petersburg, FL
Has thanked: 116 times
Been thanked: 284 times

Re: Last One Wins

Postby Crocaneers » Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:52 pm

I have many friends in ATL that feel they need to post pictures just like this ... my question : So .... its slippery out, and NO ONE knows how to drive in this stuff .... lets take a picture while driving???
Image
User avatar
Crocaneers
 
Posts: 1759
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:44 am
Location: Gatorland (at least on the weekends )
Has thanked: 277 times
Been thanked: 191 times

Re: Last One Wins

Postby Caradoc » Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:49 pm

Zarniwoop wrote:I think im the only Catholic that posts here, but you other heretics :P might find this interesting as well

Pope Francis is considering changing a line in the Lord’s Prayer

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/12/07 ... rayer.html



Francis is a fraud, a disgrace.
Caradoc
 
Posts: 3170
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:30 pm
Has thanked: 148 times
Been thanked: 99 times

Re: Last One Wins

Postby Zarniwoop » Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:14 am

Caradoc wrote:
Zarniwoop wrote:I think im the only Catholic that posts here, but you other heretics :P might find this interesting as well

Pope Francis is considering changing a line in the Lord’s Prayer

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/12/07 ... rayer.html



Francis is a fraud, a disgrace.




Seems to be a growing sentiment
Zarniwoop
 
Posts: 2626
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:23 pm
Has thanked: 93 times
Been thanked: 165 times

Re: Last One Wins

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:31 pm

They just asked me to come off the couch and deploy with my old unit.

Told them no thanks, but now there's a small chance I could get an involuntary call-up. :-|
Image
User avatar
Mountaineer Buc
 
Posts: 8617
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:15 pm
Has thanked: 86 times
Been thanked: 495 times

Re: Last One Wins

Postby Buc2 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:19 pm

Mountaineer Buc wrote:They just asked me to come off the couch and deploy with my old unit.

Told them no thanks, but now there's a small chance I could get an involuntary call-up. :-|

****.
Image
Don't tread on me
User avatar
Buc2
 
Posts: 7617
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:16 pm
Location: America
Has thanked: 717 times
Been thanked: 256 times

Re: Last One Wins

Postby Zarniwoop » Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:27 pm

Why are they asking?
Zarniwoop
 
Posts: 2626
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:23 pm
Has thanked: 93 times
Been thanked: 165 times

Re: Last One Wins

Postby Kress » Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:01 pm

Uh, yeah. Deploy where?
Image
User avatar
Kress
 
Posts: 3287
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:26 pm
Has thanked: 31 times
Been thanked: 201 times

Re: Last One Wins

Postby Buc2 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:14 pm

Kress wrote:Uh, yeah. Deploy where?

Hopefully he doesn't say, South Korea.
Image
Don't tread on me
User avatar
Buc2
 
Posts: 7617
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:16 pm
Location: America
Has thanked: 717 times
Been thanked: 256 times

Re: Last One Wins

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:41 pm

No, it's a hot place with sand.

Very small chance they involuntarily grab me up, but there's still a chance.
Image
User avatar
Mountaineer Buc
 
Posts: 8617
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:15 pm
Has thanked: 86 times
Been thanked: 495 times

Re: Last One Wins

Postby NYBF » Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:52 pm

Jamaica? I hope it's Jamaica. You'll love the rum. And the greenery.
Image
User avatar
NYBF
 
Posts: 4041
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:46 am
Has thanked: 160 times
Been thanked: 363 times

Re: Last One Wins

Postby RedLeader » Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:05 pm

Mountaineer Buc wrote:No, it's a hot place with sand...


So... clewiston’s vagina?
User avatar
RedLeader
 
Posts: 1728
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:27 pm
Has thanked: 50 times
Been thanked: 68 times

Re: Last One Wins

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:22 pm

RedLeader wrote:
Mountaineer Buc wrote:No, it's a hot place with sand...


So... clewiston’s vagina?

hotter...sandier.


anyway, the chance of having to shave off my new beard are relatively small, but present nonetheless. I'll save the groaning until they actually do it.

It's just that I've been to this place before and it sucks. I hated being there for 3 days and a year would suck the big one. It's not even a frickin' combat zone even though it borders one.
Image
User avatar
Mountaineer Buc
 
Posts: 8617
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:15 pm
Has thanked: 86 times
Been thanked: 495 times

Re: Last One Wins

Postby Crocaneers » Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:02 pm

Make it a condition of your call ... Bearded MB's fight better than clean shaven MB's .. Its a proven fact.
Image
User avatar
Crocaneers
 
Posts: 1759
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:44 am
Location: Gatorland (at least on the weekends )
Has thanked: 277 times
Been thanked: 191 times

Re: Last One Wins

Postby Kress » Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:25 pm

Except if you have the need for a gas mask. Beards, not so good for that. You can't get a good seal.
.
Image
User avatar
Kress
 
Posts: 3287
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:26 pm
Has thanked: 31 times
Been thanked: 201 times

Re: Last One Wins

Postby Crocaneers » Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:30 pm

Actually it's s protective mask ... since they really don't gas you, they protect you.

Semantics
Image
User avatar
Crocaneers
 
Posts: 1759
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:44 am
Location: Gatorland (at least on the weekends )
Has thanked: 277 times
Been thanked: 191 times

Re: Last One Wins

Postby uscbucsfan » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:16 pm

Mountaineer Buc wrote:
RedLeader wrote:
So... clewiston’s vagina?

hotter...sandier.


anyway, the chance of having to shave off my new beard are relatively small, but present nonetheless. I'll save the groaning until they actually do it.

It's just that I've been to this place before and it sucks. I hated being there for 3 days and a year would suck the big one. It's not even a frickin' combat zone even though it borders one.

Those gulf countries are the worst. I'd rather be in a combat zone.
Image
User avatar
uscbucsfan
 
Posts: 2475
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:21 pm
Has thanked: 63 times
Been thanked: 70 times

Re: Last One Wins

Postby Buc2 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:41 am

Mountaineer Buc wrote:
RedLeader wrote:
So... clewiston’s vagina?

hotter...sandier.


anyway, the chance of having to shave off my new beard are relatively small, but present nonetheless. I'll save the groaning until they actually do it.

It's just that I've been to this place before and it sucks. I hated being there for 3 days and a year would suck the big one. It's not even a frickin' combat zone even though it borders one.

Sounds like Qatar. My daughter's BF guard unit just got back this past summer from a 9 month deployment there.
Image
Don't tread on me
User avatar
Buc2
 
Posts: 7617
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:16 pm
Location: America
Has thanked: 717 times
Been thanked: 256 times

Re: Last One Wins

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:49 am

Buc2 wrote:
Mountaineer Buc wrote:hotter...sandier.


anyway, the chance of having to shave off my new beard are relatively small, but present nonetheless. I'll save the groaning until they actually do it.

It's just that I've been to this place before and it sucks. I hated being there for 3 days and a year would suck the big one. It's not even a frickin' combat zone even though it borders one.

Sounds like Qatar. My daughter's BF guard unit just got back this past summer from a 9 month deployment there.

I don't know why I'm being all OPSEC-y about it. It's Kuwait. Probably Arafjan.
Image
User avatar
Mountaineer Buc
 
Posts: 8617
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:15 pm
Has thanked: 86 times
Been thanked: 495 times

Re: Last One Wins

Postby Buc2 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:06 am

Mountaineer Buc wrote:
Buc2 wrote:Sounds like Qatar. My daughter's BF guard unit just got back this past summer from a 9 month deployment there.

I don't know why I'm being all OPSEC-y about it. It's Kuwait. Probably Arafjan.

At least you'd be close to a beach. :lol:
Image
Don't tread on me
User avatar
Buc2
 
Posts: 7617
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:16 pm
Location: America
Has thanked: 717 times
Been thanked: 256 times

PreviousNext

post

Return to Off Topic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] and 9 guests