***Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread***

General Discussion on any Off Topic subject
Re: ***Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread***

Postby Buc2 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:14 pm

paco74 wrote:
Buc2 wrote:I watched Talking Dead and it's supposed to be 6 years after Rick. Regardless, I agree with you. It was a great half season and I'm glad I stuck with it. Did you see the previews of the 3 upcoming episodes?

A couple things...
Spoiler:
Looks like Negan is still around but changed into a good guy.
The walkers can communicate with each other. Someone in the previews mentioned they are evolving. :shock:

Also from the Talking Dead show... While Andy Lincoln will no longer be in TWD, apparently they're working on a bunch of other stuff. Such as feature films (on AMC of course) where he will still be cast as Rick Grimes. The settings can and will be set in the past, present and future of the current TV show. We will see how some other areas are doing in the apocalypse, including other areas of the world.

Could be some fun stuff ahead for sure.

Speaking on your spoiler tag comment....I do now remember the word
Spoiler:
evolving
being used. I was a little drunk...still...after the Bucs game lol.

As far 6 year later....how old was Judith? I thought she was only like 3, but I'm wrong often. She seemed anywhere from 11-13 in the scenes.

I stopped recording The Talking Dead inadvertently and regret it. I will fix that before next season. I think this half season has brought back viewers. AMC made it a point to show that The Walking Dead was the #1 show for something or another.

I think she was like 3 or 4, so that would make her, at most, 10 in the 2nd half season. The actress that will play her is 11.
Don't tread on me
Buc2

Postby Jimmy McGill » Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:33 am

Buc2 wrote:
paco74 wrote:Great half season. So it looks like we are looking at a 9 year time jump coming up. 11/12 year old "little kickass" was awesome. I'm pumped for the return of the season. So nine years and no Rick. I hope we get more info on what happened.

I watched Talking Dead and it's supposed to be 6 years after Rick. Regardless, I agree with you. It was a great half season and I'm glad I stuck with it. Did you see the previews of the 3 upcoming episodes?

A couple things...
Spoiler:
The walkers can communicate with each other. Someone in the previews mentioned they are evolving. :shock:

Spoiler:
They’re not walkers
Jimmy McGill

Postby PetePierson » Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:54 am

Jimmy McGill wrote:
Buc2 wrote:I watched Talking Dead and it's supposed to be 6 years after Rick. Regardless, I agree with you. It was a great half season and I'm glad I stuck with it. Did you see the previews of the 3 upcoming episodes?

A couple things...
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
They’re not walkers

PetePierson wrote:Thinking Walkers are actually the Whisperers, not actually the dead.
PetePierson

Postby Buc2 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:29 am

Hmm... Okay. I hadn't thought of that. So Whisperer's are posing as Walkers? Interesting.
Don't tread on me
Buc2

Postby paco74 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:13 pm

The smell must be otherworldly.
paco74

Previous

Return to Off Topic