Cord-cutters

General Discussion on any Off Topic subject
Re: Cord-cutters

Postby Deuce » Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:34 pm

I have also wondered who I'm hurting by pirating certain things.

For instance, I like the show Adam Ruins Everything. If I pirate the show, who's getting hurt the most? Is it Comcast because they didn't sell me a subscription? Is it truTV for losing advertising? Or is it Adam since his show gets cancelled?
Deuce

Postby MRM » Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:43 pm

Super K wrote:For the Bucs and/or NFL...download the directTV Sunday ticket app...find a buddy with directTV and the ticket..use his email and password to sign on the app and BAM. ..you've got Sunday ticket...

I pulled this stunt with my Uncle this year, cost me a case of beer and I paid for half of the ticket...

Does that still work?
MRM

Postby Hit55 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:01 pm

MRM wrote:
Super K wrote:For the Bucs and/or NFL...download the directTV Sunday ticket app...find a buddy with directTV and the ticket..use his email and password to sign on the app and BAM. ..you've got Sunday ticket...

I pulled this stunt with my Uncle this year, cost me a case of beer and I paid for half of the ticket...

Does that still work?

It does. At least as of last season. I was using my father's account to use Sunday Ticket on my PS4.
Hit55

Postby Super K » Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:14 pm

Hit55 wrote:
MRM wrote:
Does that still work?

It does. At least as of last season. I was using my father's account to use Sunday Ticket on my PS4.

Works this year too..
Super K

Postby MRM » Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:41 pm

I may have to find somebody to go in on that del. Tried to get a discounted price and no deals. I'm tired of missing out on my team and stuck with the Titans every week here in Knoxville.
MRM

Postby MJW » Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:28 pm

Super K wrote:
Hit55 wrote:It does. At least as of last season. I was using my father's account to use Sunday Ticket on my PS4.

Works this year too..

The thing is, you can only be signed in on one device at a time - at least, that's how mine works. I don't know if that's true of every plan.
MJW

Postby PrimeMinister » Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:56 pm

MJW wrote:
Super K wrote:
Works this year too..

The thing is, you can only be signed in on one device at a time - at least, that's how mine works. I don't know if that's true of every plan.

Mine works the same as well.
PrimeMinister

Postby MRM » Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:04 pm

MJW wrote:
Super K wrote:
Works this year too..

Can one person watch it on their regular TV and another person on their device/smart TV app? I may have somebody willing to go in on it with me if that will work. Need to find out first if that does.
MRM

Postby Super K » Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:05 pm

MRM wrote:
MJW wrote:

Can one person watch it on their regular TV and another person on their device/smart TV app? I may have somebody willing to go in on it with me if that will work. Need to find out first if that does.

Yep, my uncle watches his Raiders on his TV up in Erie..

I watch my Bucs on the app down here in WV...
Super K

Previous

Return to Off Topic