409 Forever

Dedicated to College Football and Draft discussion.
post

409 Forever

Postby BJJ34 » Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:02 pm

I know the opinions of Sandusky are what they are.

Trust in Joe Paterno the Human Being and the things he did for this community.. Also the fact that he was the best coach in the history of all sports. Not even because of his wins, because of his ability to bring men together. That is a leader of men. And I don't care what any of you say on this topic either. Joe Paterno is a hero if I've ever seen one. Let the Media destroy your mindsets as they will.. but I will forever love Joseph Vincent Paterno.
BJJ34
 
Posts: 199
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:52 pm
Has thanked: 28 times
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: 409 Forever

Postby BacksidePursuit » Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:14 pm

BJJ34 wrote:I know the opinions of Sandusky are what they are.

Trust in Joe Paterno the Human Being and the things he did for this community.. Also the fact that he was the best coach in the history of all sports. Not even because of his wins, because of his ability to bring men together. That is a leader of men. And I don't care what any of you say on this topic either. Joe Paterno is a hero if I've ever seen one. Let the Media destroy your mindsets as they will.. but I will forever love Joseph Vincent Paterno.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
BacksidePursuit
 
Posts: 2254
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:46 pm
Has thanked: 50 times
Been thanked: 81 times

Re: 409 Forever

Postby NoAlibi » Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:15 pm

BJJ34 wrote:because of his ability to bring men together.

You got that right...
Image
User avatar
NoAlibi
 
Posts: 1001
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:01 am
Has thanked: 15 times
Been thanked: 32 times

Re: 409 Forever

Postby BJJ34 » Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:28 pm

One day you guys will meet your maker, and find the truth out.. and it will be funny when he judges your actions on earth.
BJJ34
 
Posts: 199
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:52 pm
Has thanked: 28 times
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: 409 Forever

Postby BacksidePursuit » Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:30 pm

BJJ34 wrote:One day you guys will meet your maker, and find the truth out.. and it will be funny when he judges your actions on earth.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
BacksidePursuit
 
Posts: 2254
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:46 pm
Has thanked: 50 times
Been thanked: 81 times

Re: 409 Forever

Postby NoAlibi » Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:34 pm

BJJ34 wrote:One day you guys will meet your maker, and find the truth out.. and it will be funny when he judges your actions on earth.

And what are my actions on Earth for which I will be judged? You know who will be judged? The guy who sat back while his DC ran through boys in his locker room shower and did nothing about it... I'm good, chief...
Image
User avatar
NoAlibi
 
Posts: 1001
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:01 am
Has thanked: 15 times
Been thanked: 32 times

Re: 409 Forever

Postby BJJ34 » Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:44 pm

NoAlibi wrote:
BJJ34 wrote:One day you guys will meet your maker, and find the truth out.. and it will be funny when he judges your actions on earth.

And what are my actions on Earth for which I will be judged? You know who will be judged? The guy who sat back while his DC ran through boys in his locker room shower and did nothing about it... I'm good, chief...



Yup. You're way good. Ya know.. Keep judging **** you know nothing about.. yup you're way good. You know exactly the actions Joe Paterno took. you know the exact actions that Jerry Sandusky took.

If anyone should rot in hell it's Mike McQueary. He walked in on a kid being raped and did nothing, and you want to talk about Joe?

Get with it. Soulless people, I tell you. Joe has been punished enough, and isn't alive to defend himself. Remember that before you take shots at people. I hope you do get up to Heaven's Gate and get right through the door, but with the attitude you have here... I doubt it.
BJJ34
 
Posts: 199
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:52 pm
Has thanked: 28 times
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: 409 Forever

Postby Wenchy » Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:47 pm

Blj, you would be wise to remember to "judge not, lest you be judged." That is where a lot of religious people lose the non-believers. Oh, and please keep this kind of talk to the religious forum.
Image
User avatar
Wenchy
 
Posts: 1407
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:18 pm
Location: Paradise Lost
Has thanked: 56 times
Been thanked: 111 times

Re: 409 Forever

Postby NoAlibi » Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:49 pm

The God I believe in is a sarcastic SOB and will give me a hi five for keeping him entertained through the years..
Image
User avatar
NoAlibi
 
Posts: 1001
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:01 am
Has thanked: 15 times
Been thanked: 32 times

Re: 409 Forever

Postby Ken Carson » Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:58 pm

You had a grand chance to not soil this board with your Sandusky/Paterno garbage.

You failed.
Ken Carson
 
Posts: 2369
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:33 pm
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 140 times

Re: 409 Forever

Postby Avalanche » Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:25 pm

BJJ34 wrote:Not even because of his wins, because of his ability to bring men together.


Not only was he good at bringing men together, he was also good at bringing boys together with men.
Image
User avatar
Avalanche
 
Posts: 898
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:43 pm
Location: Living in a van down by the river
Has thanked: 47 times
Been thanked: 94 times

Re: 409 Forever

Postby StillCSG » Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:39 pm

If there is a heaven and hell....trust in the fact that Joe PED is rotting in hell next to Hitler....the old **** KNEW and did NOTHING to stop a pedophile

Bowden should come out of retirement just to take the top spot back so that disgrace to the human race isn't on top...I mean it would be fitting seeing as he was Sandusky's power bottom for years
Image
User avatar
StillCSG
 
Posts: 3899
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:54 am
Location: My House
Has thanked: 638 times
Been thanked: 84 times

Re: 409 Forever

Postby uscbucsfan » Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:40 pm

Ken Carson wrote:You had a grand chance to not soil this board with your Sandusky/Paterno garbage.

You failed.

He's always been desperate for attention. When add in that he's more than likely legally retarded, we get these special treats.
Image
User avatar
uscbucsfan
 
Posts: 2300
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:21 pm
Has thanked: 63 times
Been thanked: 64 times

Re: 409 Forever

Postby BJJ34 » Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:29 pm

I appreciate the hatred. It makes me smile.

And no that is not a lie. I really am smiling at you all.


Let that media keep molding your opinions on things... I think for myself.
BJJ34
 
Posts: 199
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:52 pm
Has thanked: 28 times
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: 409 Forever

Postby MJW » Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:39 pm

"We're hoping that with Joe's wins restored, young men will again realize what a great and noble place we have here. Firm young men, who'll do anything for a candybar..."
Image
User avatar
MJW
 
Posts: 6540
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:17 am
Location: Nebraska
Has thanked: 151 times
Been thanked: 280 times

Re: 409 Forever

Postby BacksidePursuit » Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:43 pm

BJJ34 wrote:I appreciate the hatred. It makes me smile.

And no that is not a lie. I really am smiling at you all.


Let that media keep molding your opinions on things... I think for myself.

This just means that you ignore facts and evidence so you can believe whatever makes you feel better.

It is not something to be proud of.
User avatar
BacksidePursuit
 
Posts: 2254
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:46 pm
Has thanked: 50 times
Been thanked: 81 times

Re: 409 Forever

Postby Ken Carson » Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:57 pm

StillCSG wrote:power bottom


You use that phrase a lot.
Ken Carson
 
Posts: 2369
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:33 pm
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 140 times

Re: 409 Forever

Postby MJW » Sat Jan 17, 2015 3:22 am

Do you think maybe he meant "40...9 year olds" in the thread title?
Image
User avatar
MJW
 
Posts: 6540
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:17 am
Location: Nebraska
Has thanked: 151 times
Been thanked: 280 times

Re: 409 Forever

Postby Avalanche » Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:25 am

MJW wrote:Do you think maybe he meant "40...9 year olds" in the thread title?


Go on...
Image
Image
User avatar
Avalanche
 
Posts: 898
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:43 pm
Location: Living in a van down by the river
Has thanked: 47 times
Been thanked: 94 times

Re: 409 Forever

Postby bucfanclw » Sat Jan 17, 2015 9:23 am

BJJ34 wrote:
NoAlibi wrote:And what are my actions on Earth for which I will be judged? You know who will be judged? The guy who sat back while his DC ran through boys in his locker room shower and did nothing about it... I'm good, chief...



Yup. You're way good. Ya know.. Keep judging **** you know nothing about.. yup you're way good. You know exactly the actions Joe Paterno took. you know the exact actions that Jerry Sandusky took.

If anyone should rot in hell it's Mike McQueary. He walked in on a kid being raped and did nothing, and you want to talk about Joe?

Get with it. Soulless people, I tell you. Joe has been punished enough, and isn't alive to defend himself. Remember that before you take shots at people. I hope you do get up to Heaven's Gate and get right through the door, but with the attitude you have here... I doubt it.


McQueary... The guy that immediately reported what he saw to Paterno is the worst here in your opinion? Still!? I take it you haven't read the Freeh report yet. Joe Pa, and pretty much everyone in leadership at Ped State during that time, deserves every bit of ridicule they get. 409 doesn't mean a damn thing. That's just a game, numb nuts. Stop defending those horrible human beings.
User avatar
bucfanclw
 
Posts: 2915
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:09 pm
Location: I'm told Clewiston
Has thanked: 16 times
Been thanked: 131 times

Re: 409 Forever

Postby BJJ34 » Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:46 pm

bucfanclw wrote:McQueary... The guy that immediately reported what he saw to Paterno is the worst here in your opinion? Still!? I take it you haven't read the Freeh report yet. Joe Pa, and pretty much everyone in leadership at Ped State during that time, deserves every bit of ridicule they get. 409 doesn't mean a damn thing. That's just a game, numb nuts. Stop defending those horrible human beings.

409 doesn't mean anything, why do you think the wins were restored? To make the PSU faithful feel better. That's it.

The 60 million dollar fine stands and stays in state. Through tragedy good things occur. You cannot see it because well.. you're too stuck in your hateful ways. I try to focus on a silver lining.

And as for the defense of McQueary.. if you walked into a shower room and a 60 year old man was sucking the **** of an eight year old, would you stop the action or run to your superior?

Joe went to Campus police and they swept it under the rug from that point. Sandusky was no longer a part of the PSU football program after that point as well. But ya know, keep believing the media because you get the 'truth'. I live in the area. I've met Joe Paterno and shook his hand, and it was one of the greatest days in my life. I refuse to let an action of another man tarnish the Grand Experiment. You might, but I won't.

Keep hating Charlie Murphy!
BJJ34
 
Posts: 199
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:52 pm
Has thanked: 28 times
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: 409 Forever

Postby A Hard » Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:12 pm

BJJ34 wrote:One day you guys will meet your maker, and find the truth out.. and it will be funny when he judges your actions on earth.


How did you type this out....then actually post a comment like this?
A Hard
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:30 pm
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: 409 Forever

Postby Corsair » Sat Jan 17, 2015 10:12 pm

The last thing we need is a kid telling us how he is laughing at us, and can't wait until we are dead and being judged by his newly found God.

I get it, you are excited that you are "born again". But reviving the Paterno argument is not the best way to defend your newly found faith.
Image
User avatar
Corsair
 
Posts: 5420
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:25 am
Has thanked: 154 times
Been thanked: 285 times

Re: 409 Forever

Postby Nano » Sat Jan 17, 2015 10:16 pm

Instead of hell, you go to Sandusky's Showers
User avatar
Nano
 
Posts: 6137
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 6:30 pm
Location: Somewhere above Tampa
Has thanked: 28 times
Been thanked: 215 times

Re: 409 Forever

Postby bucfanclw » Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:28 am

BJJ34 wrote:Joe went to Campus police and they swept it under the rug from that point.

Why did Joe feel it was more important not to ruin people's weekend and wait 2 days to report than it was to apprehend a child molester? When he did report it, why would Joe say "two people" instead of mentioning a child? When the fact that it was a child was mentioned later, why did his story change to "possibly wrestling or roughhousing"?

Joe was trying to cover up the incident with intentionally vague reports to people within the university that would, in turn, help squash the whole thing. You want to believe he was just a pawn in this, but you also want to credit him for being in charge of a powerful program with 409* wins? You can't have both.

But hey, I could just let the Bible spell it out for you...
Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing but inwardly are ravenous wolves. Matthew 7:15
User avatar
bucfanclw
 
Posts: 2915
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:09 pm
Location: I'm told Clewiston
Has thanked: 16 times
Been thanked: 131 times

Re: 409 Forever

Postby Rocker » Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:03 am

That's gonna leave a mark.
Image
User avatar
Rocker
 
Posts: 2103
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:23 am
Location: Valrico
Has thanked: 175 times
Been thanked: 112 times

Re: 409 Forever

Postby Xandtar » Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:42 am

I still think they should have received the Death Penalty.

That Joe Paterno tolerated for years a child molester in his facility after he had fired him, for YEARS,

was more than enough to justify the death of the entire program, such that like SMU, it would take 30 years to recover, if then.

Those wins had no place being reinstated, the whole thing made the NCAA leadership look like bought toadies.

To Hell with Ped State and all it stands for.
Xandtar
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:26 pm
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: 409 Forever

Postby BJJ34 » Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:31 pm

Didn't see some of these comments..

Joe didn't try to "sweep it under the rug"

And when The Paterno family wins their lawsuit and proves that "Freeh' report was a crock of ****.. you'll understand.

And for McQueary.. again.. you walk in on a 8 year old getting his **** sucked by a 60 year old man.. do you run and tell another 70 year old man or do you stop it? Come on people, be real


Forgot this too: Wanna call me a false prophet or a "ravenous wolf" go ahead. I am whatever you say I am. I wake up everyday and thank god I'm alive. I know he's watching over me and giving me the light to continue. If you want to take a book as your end all be all, go ahead. Was told by a wise man, I cannot fix others' karma but merely point them in a direction that allows them to see it themselves.. I look in the mirror at my flaws. Do you?
BJJ34
 
Posts: 199
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:52 pm
Has thanked: 28 times
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: 409 Forever

Postby bucfanclw » Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:58 pm

McQuery slammed the locker door and did stop it. The janitors before him did much less out of fear for their jobs. As for Paterno's case, the emails were the smoking gun that backs up the Freeh report. The Paterno family lawsuit is simply a money grab to try to collect on his pension/life insurance and they're just hoping for it to be settled out of court.

I didn't call you a wolf in sheep's clothing, that's Paterno. You're simply an idoler. You put a corrupt man on a pedestal. You're the one that has to live with that though.
User avatar
bucfanclw
 
Posts: 2915
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:09 pm
Location: I'm told Clewiston
Has thanked: 16 times
Been thanked: 131 times

Re: 409 Forever

Postby BacksidePursuit » Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:39 pm

BJJ34 wrote:Didn't see some of these comments..

Joe didn't try to "sweep it under the rug"

And when The Paterno family wins their lawsuit and proves that "Freeh' report was a crock of ****.. you'll understand.

And for McQueary.. again.. you walk in on a 8 year old getting his **** sucked by a 60 year old man.. do you run and tell another 70 year old man or do you stop it? Come on people, be real


Forgot this too: Wanna call me a false prophet or a "ravenous wolf" go ahead. I am whatever you say I am. I wake up everyday and thank god I'm alive. I know he's watching over me and giving me the light to continue. If you want to take a book as your end all be all, go ahead. Was told by a wise man, I cannot fix others' karma but merely point them in a direction that allows them to see it themselves.. I look in the mirror at my flaws. Do you?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
BacksidePursuit
 
Posts: 2254
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:46 pm
Has thanked: 50 times
Been thanked: 81 times

Next

post

Return to College Football/Draft Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider] and 5 guests

cron