Bucs Doomsday Scenario

Dedicated to College Football and Draft discussion.
The big 3 are gone, and you can't trade back...who is your pick at #7?

Derwin James
29%
Minkah Fitzpatrick
21%
Denzel Ward
26%
Vita Vea
21%
Marcus Davenport
No votes
Tremaine Edmunds
No votes
Josh Jackson
2%
Derrius Guice
No votes
Other (Please specify)
No votes

Total votes : 42

Re: Bucs Doomsday Scenario

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:54 am

Bootz2004 wrote:
Mountaineer Buc wrote:I don't remember it that way at all.

Then you don't know what you're talking about and should stay in your lane, kyddo.

I love you too.
Mountaineer Buc

Postby Noles1724 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:11 pm

Bootz2004 wrote:
Doctor wrote:You've been proven wrong. Very wrong. RG3 was able to get in his "sucker punch year" like a lot of other players have when there's no or limited tape on them. Heck, Mike Vick made a career out of it and got two huge contracts from it. But as soon as the NFL had tape on them, the shine quickly faded. That's the definition of NFL ready. Luck was far more ready for what the NFL through back at him his sophomore and junior year, than RG3 and it's not even close. Heck, even their freshmen year Luck was better, despite RG3 being flashier and more fun to watch.

RG3 won Rookie of the year while Luck threw 18 picks and completed 54% of his passes. But the latter was more NFL ready. Got it, kyddo.

Vince Young won rookie of the year too.. not sure that's a stat you won't to use for your argument *****.
Noles1724

Postby Bootz2004 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:32 pm

Noles1724 wrote:
Bootz2004 wrote:
RG3 won Rookie of the year while Luck threw 18 picks and completed 54% of his passes. But the latter was more NFL ready. Got it, kyddo.

Vince Young won rookie of the year too.. not sure that's a stat you won't to use for your argument *****.

It does fit my argument exactly. I didn't see RG3 having a long, successful NFL career. But out of the gate I felt he would be better than Luck and he was. Why is that so difficult and complicated for people to comprehend?
Bootz2004

Postby MJW » Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:03 pm

Bootz2004 wrote:
Noles1724 wrote:

It does fit my argument exactly. I didn't see RG3 having a long, successful NFL career. But out of the gate I felt he would be better than Luck and he was. Why is that so difficult and complicated for people to comprehend?

It's not. Can you actually link to that, though? Words from early 2012 to that effect?

All I remember about you and that draft class is that you loved Trent Richardson and thought Luke Kuechly would bust.
MJW

Postby Cheb » Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:11 pm

MJW wrote:
Bootz2004 wrote:

It's not. Can you actually link to that, though? Words from early 2012 to that effect?

All I remember about you and that draft class is that you loved Trent Richardson and thought Luke Kuechly would bust.

Didn't just about everyone like Richardson? As I recall, the vastly overwhelming majority (>95%) of pro pundits and amateur posters were drinking his Kool Aid, myself included. Saying he was legit the greatest running back prospect since forever.
Cheb

Postby MJW » Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:43 pm

Cheb wrote:
MJW wrote:

Didn't just about everyone like Richardson? As I recall, the vastly overwhelming majority (>95%) of pro pundits and amateur posters were drinking his Kool Aid, myself included. Saying he was legit the greatest running back prospect since forever.

Did you just imply Bootz is no more enlightened than the common man, kyddo?
MJW

Postby real bucs fan » Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:55 pm

I loved Kuechly and hated Richardson. Even made a thread about how we should have taken Kuechly instead of Barron. But I will admit my #1 guy (non QB) in that draft was Justin Blackmon, but I blame that on the liquor... which I didn't see coming from a guy with braces...
real bucs fan

Postby Doctor » Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:29 pm

Cheb wrote:
MJW wrote:

Myself included as well. I'll add insult to injury, I thought Bennie Wells would be the next Jamal Lewis.
Doctor

Postby Caradoc » Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:42 am

Cheb wrote:
MJW wrote:

I was posting over at PR at that time. Bout 30% of board loved on him like RBF on Cook and Barkley, and [insert RB name here]. Th rest of us referred to them as Trentersexuals.
Caradoc

Postby Noles1724 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:09 pm

Doctor wrote:
Cheb wrote:

Myself included as well. I'll add insult to injury, I thought Bennie Wells would be the next Jamal Lewis.

right there with ya on the Bennie Wells feeling. I was so sure he landed at the prime spot when AZ drafted him.
Noles1724

Previous

Return to College Football/Draft Talk