***The Official Bootz LLC Mock Draft Center***

Dedicated to College Football and Draft discussion.
post

Re: ***The Official Bootz LLC Mock Draft Center***

Postby Teitan » Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:34 pm

My part in this draft is complete**. Draft summary:

Cincinnati Bengals:
36 - Billy Price - Center
46 - Darius Leonard - LB
49 - Shaquem Griffin - LB
64 - Frank Raganow - Guard


Minnesota Vikings:
30 - Will Hernandez - Guard
62 - Mark Andrews - Tight End
94 - Duke Dawson - Nickelback



**If a select few of us feel compelled, I would go further rounds with you. nohomo
User avatar
Teitan
 
Posts: 4653
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:07 pm
Has thanked: 241 times
Been thanked: 181 times

Re: ***The Official Bootz LLC Mock Draft Center***

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:16 pm

That's the rich getting richer for Minnesota.
Image
User avatar
Mountaineer Buc
 
Posts: 13842
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:15 pm
Location: Crestucky
Has thanked: 149 times
Been thanked: 644 times

Re: ***The Official Bootz LLC Mock Draft Center***

Postby Alpha » Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:53 pm

Teitan wrote:My part in this draft is complete**. Draft summary:

Cincinnati Bengals:
36 - Billy Price - Center
46 - Darius Leonard - LB
49 - Shaquem Griffin - LB
64 - Frank Raganow - Guard


Minnesota Vikings:
30 - Will Hernandez - Guard
62 - Mark Andrews - Tight End
94 - Duke Dawson - Nickelback



**If a select few of us feel compelled, I would go further rounds with you. nohomo


Is Griffin NOW considered a 2nd rounder!?

I haven't been paying much attention these last couple of weeks but the last I hear he was MAYBE a 4th rounder.

Has the concensus changed?
Alpha
 
Posts: 4009
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:51 am
Location: St. Pete
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 93 times

Re: ***The Official Bootz LLC Mock Draft Center***

Postby theBKwhopper » Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:01 pm

I just assumed it was a fan reaching for a player he really liked
User avatar
theBKwhopper
 
Posts: 4106
Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2015 3:39 am
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 80 times

Re: ***The Official Bootz LLC Mock Draft Center***

Postby Deja Entendu » Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:04 pm

Bootz2004 wrote:
Deja Entendu wrote:Were the draft grades just a first round thing?


Hell yes and you were satisfied.


Haha I'll reserve judgement for your post draft analysis.
Deja Entendu
 
Posts: 1568
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:59 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 76 times

Re: ***The Official Bootz LLC Mock Draft Center***

Postby Teitan » Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:11 pm

Alpha wrote:
Teitan wrote:My part in this draft is complete**. Draft summary:

Cincinnati Bengals:
36 - Billy Price - Center
46 - Darius Leonard - LB
49 - Shaquem Griffin - LB
64 - Frank Raganow - Guard


Minnesota Vikings:
30 - Will Hernandez - Guard
62 - Mark Andrews - Tight End
94 - Duke Dawson - Nickelback



**If a select few of us feel compelled, I would go further rounds with you. nohomo


Is Griffin NOW considered a 2nd rounder!?

I haven't been paying much attention these last couple of weeks but the last I hear he was MAYBE a 4th rounder.

Has the concensus changed?


I think he probably goes in the third. But the bengals had a strong sense that the Broncos GM may have taken him in the 3rd. Found ourselves with an extra 2nd round pick. Pulled the trigger.
User avatar
Teitan
 
Posts: 4653
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:07 pm
Has thanked: 241 times
Been thanked: 181 times

Re: ***The Official Bootz LLC Mock Draft Center***

Postby beardmcdoug » Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:45 pm

Teitan wrote:
Alpha wrote:
Is Griffin NOW considered a 2nd rounder!?

I haven't been paying much attention these last couple of weeks but the last I hear he was MAYBE a 4th rounder.

Has the concensus changed?


I think he probably goes in the third. But the bengals had a strong sense that the Broncos GM may have taken him in the 3rd. Found ourselves with an extra 2nd round pick. Pulled the trigger.


Bengals REALLY need a playmaker at LB (had them for the first mock). It’s not a bad pick
User avatar
beardmcdoug
 
Posts: 3153
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:30 pm
Has thanked: 382 times
Been thanked: 250 times

Re: ***The Official Bootz LLC Mock Draft Center***

Postby theBKwhopper » Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:21 am

I'm interested in getting the Panthers into the 4th round if anyone is willing to make a trade.
User avatar
theBKwhopper
 
Posts: 4106
Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2015 3:39 am
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 80 times

Re: ***The Official Bootz LLC Mock Draft Center***

Postby RobR » Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:07 am

I'm seriously ready to throw a tantrum if BnB takes my guy.
RobR
 
Posts: 290
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:23 pm
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: ***The Official Bootz LLC Mock Draft Center***

Postby Teitan » Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:27 am

This things dying a slow death.
User avatar
Teitan
 
Posts: 4653
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:07 pm
Has thanked: 241 times
Been thanked: 181 times

Re: ***The Official Bootz LLC Mock Draft Center***

Postby Cheb » Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:36 am

Teitan wrote:This things dying a slow death.


Well, it's coming on to the fourth round. All the prospects most people know are already gone.
Image
Cheb
 
Posts: 4041
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:00 pm
Location: West Coast is best coast
Has thanked: 79 times
Been thanked: 339 times

Re: ***The Official Bootz LLC Mock Draft Center***

Postby Konatown » Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:41 am

I’m pretty certain this is the farthest we’ve gone in a BZ mock.
Konatown
 
Posts: 1239
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:56 pm
Has thanked: 60 times
Been thanked: 28 times

Re: ***The Official Bootz LLC Mock Draft Center***

Postby Ghostnap » Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:41 am

Hahaha the admin nazi told me not to come in here see I do what ever the hell I want to do because I know more than you do about football and everything. What a stupid bunch of people think any of that is gonna happen. I told you and then you will be impressed and admit it when I am right but you will never say so, that's just they way its been for me, LOL, no one can stop Ghostrap.
Ghostnap
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:05 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: ***The Official Bootz LLC Mock Draft Center***

Postby Nano » Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:10 am

Cheb wrote:
Teitan wrote:This things dying a slow death.


Well, it's coming on to the fourth round. All the prospects most people know are already gone.

Makes me wonder if 4 rounds is too much.
User avatar
Nano
 
Posts: 7655
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 6:30 pm
Location: Somewhere above Tampa
Has thanked: 29 times
Been thanked: 258 times

Re: ***The Official Bootz LLC Mock Draft Center***

Postby Bootz2004 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:11 am

I'm impressed we got as deep as we have in this draft so quickly. You guys really stayed on top of it.
User avatar
Bootz2004
 
Posts: 24415
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:17 pm
Has thanked: 97 times
Been thanked: 519 times

Re: ***The Official Bootz LLC Mock Draft Center***

Postby Zarniwoop » Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:13 am

Nano wrote:
Cheb wrote:
Well, it's coming on to the fourth round. All the prospects most people know are already gone.

Makes me wonder if 4 rounds is too much.



I'll be honest, I don't know many guys left other than the Big 10 guys I see most Saturdays. For my picks this round I'm strictly going by name recognition.
Zarniwoop
 
Posts: 6504
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:23 pm
Has thanked: 333 times
Been thanked: 284 times

Re: ***The Official Bootz LLC Mock Draft Center***

Postby beardmcdoug » Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:20 am

Ghostnap wrote:Hahaha the admin nazi told me not to come in here see I do what ever the hell I want to do because I know more than you do about football and everything. What a stupid bunch of people think any of that is gonna happen. I told you and then you will be impressed and admit it when I am right but you will never say so, that's just they way its been for me, LOL, no one can stop Ghostrap.


Image
User avatar
beardmcdoug
 
Posts: 3153
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:30 pm
Has thanked: 382 times
Been thanked: 250 times

Re: ***The Official Bootz LLC Mock Draft Center***

Postby Bootz2004 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:25 am

Zarniwoop wrote:
Nano wrote:Makes me wonder if 4 rounds is too much.



I'll be honest, I don't know many guys left other than the Big 10 guys I see most Saturdays. For my picks this round I'm strictly going by name recognition.


Yea that's pretty much what you can expect this late in the draft.
User avatar
Bootz2004
 
Posts: 24415
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:17 pm
Has thanked: 97 times
Been thanked: 519 times

Re: ***The Official Bootz LLC Mock Draft Center***

Postby DreadNaught » Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:41 am

Teitan wrote:This things dying a slow death.


Meh, I think we're doing ok. When we started we needed to maintain roughly an 8 pick per day average to complete 4 rounds before the actual draft got here.

We have 40 picks left and just over a week.

As someone mentioned this is the furthest we've got in one of these. So that is a positive.

If people want to drop out they can either post here or PM me and we can reassign their team for the 4th round.
Image
User avatar
DreadNaught
 
Posts: 13188
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:18 am
Has thanked: 542 times
Been thanked: 571 times

Re: ***The Official Bootz LLC Mock Draft Center***

Postby BucaRican » Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:34 am

My pick is locked and loaded Denver is the winner in this Draft!
Image
BucaRican
 
Posts: 1028
Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:53 am
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 11 times

Re: ***The Official Bootz LLC Mock Draft Center***

Postby Zarniwoop » Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:49 am

DreadNaught wrote:
Teitan wrote:This things dying a slow death.


Meh, I think we're doing ok. When we started we needed to maintain roughly an 8 pick per day average to complete 4 rounds before the actual draft got here.

We have 40 picks left and just over a week.

As someone mentioned this is the furthest we've got in one of these. So that is a positive.

If people want to drop out they can either post here or PM me and we can reassign their team for the 4th round.



I think we should go old-school 1970's style and have a 15 round draft!
Zarniwoop
 
Posts: 6504
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:23 pm
Has thanked: 333 times
Been thanked: 284 times

Re: ***The Official Bootz LLC Mock Draft Center***

Postby ComingThisFall » Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:52 am

The Jets take Mike Piazza with the last pick of rd 15
Image
ComingThisFall
 
Posts: 762
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:54 pm
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 16 times

Re: ***The Official Bootz LLC Mock Draft Center***

Postby DreadNaught » Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:55 am

Zarniwoop wrote:
DreadNaught wrote:
Meh, I think we're doing ok. When we started we needed to maintain roughly an 8 pick per day average to complete 4 rounds before the actual draft got here.

We have 40 picks left and just over a week.

As someone mentioned this is the furthest we've got in one of these. So that is a positive.

If people want to drop out they can either post here or PM me and we can reassign their team for the 4th round.



I think we should go old-school 1970's style and have a 15 round draft!


I can't even imagine.
Image
User avatar
DreadNaught
 
Posts: 13188
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:18 am
Has thanked: 542 times
Been thanked: 571 times

Re: ***The Official Bootz LLC Mock Draft Center***

Postby theBKwhopper » Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:48 am

What if we did something different for rounds 5-7?

Like just have players projected in certain rounds, and then allow teams to make all the rest of their picks at once. But, they can't take a player out of his projected round.
User avatar
theBKwhopper
 
Posts: 4106
Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2015 3:39 am
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 80 times

Re: ***The Official Bootz LLC Mock Draft Center***

Postby RobR » Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:51 am

Martinas Rankin was amazing value there by the way. if I had taken Jessie Bates instead of Orlando Brown with my first 3rd rounder I would've been devastated you got in before me on him.
RobR
 
Posts: 290
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:23 pm
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: ***The Official Bootz LLC Mock Draft Center***

Postby RobR » Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:52 am

theBKwhopper wrote:What if we did something different for rounds 5-7?

Like just have players projected in certain rounds, and then allow teams to make all the rest of their picks at once. But, they can't take a player out of his projected round.


I was kind of thinking about something similar earlier but where we draft a round at a time. We start the 5th round and its just a first come first served free for all (still same teams but no draft order). And then once the 5th round is done we could do the same for 6th and 7th. If people aren't responding we can start allocating players.
RobR
 
Posts: 290
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:23 pm
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: ***The Official Bootz LLC Mock Draft Center***

Postby BucaRican » Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:17 am

What I like about doing these drafts is the research it takes. I really learned a lot, this is a very deep class. RB especially
Image
BucaRican
 
Posts: 1028
Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:53 am
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 11 times

Re: ***The Official Bootz LLC Mock Draft Center***

Postby Deja Entendu » Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:26 am

BucaRican wrote:What I like about doing these drafts is the research it takes. I really learned a lot, this is a very deep class. RB especially



That's what I enjoy about it. I was just going to post that it's why I'm glad we are doing the fourth round. I just don't have the time or interest to follow college football like I used to, and this has given me a lot of insight into players I wouldn't otherwise paid much attention to; it's good for insight to other NFL teams too.
Deja Entendu
 
Posts: 1568
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:59 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 76 times

Re: ***The Official Bootz LLC Mock Draft Center***

Postby DreadNaught » Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:29 am

RobR wrote:
theBKwhopper wrote:What if we did something different for rounds 5-7?

Like just have players projected in certain rounds, and then allow teams to make all the rest of their picks at once. But, they can't take a player out of his projected round.


I was kind of thinking about something similar earlier but where we draft a round at a time. We start the 5th round and its just a first come first served free for all (still same teams but no draft order). And then once the 5th round is done we could do the same for 6th and 7th. If people aren't responding we can start allocating players.


I'm down for continuing this as well.

In an effort to speed things up so we can complete 6-7 rounds here I'd propose we first find our who wants go that far. Then we take those people and I'd assign them to make 5 consecutive picks. For example, the first 15 picks of round 5 would go something like this;

5- 1-138 Green Bay - BK
5- 2-139 New York Giants - BK
5- 3-140 Indianapolis - BK
5- 4-141 Seattle - BK
5- 5-142 Washington - BK
5- 6-143 San Francisco - RobR
5- 7-144 Tampa Bay - RobR
5- 8-145 Chicago - RobR
5- 9-146 Seattle - RobR
5-10-147 New Orleans - RobR
5-11-148 Pittsburgh - Dread
5-12-149 Denver - Dread
5-13-150 Cleveland - Dread
5-14-151 Cincinnati - Dread
5-15-152 Arizona - Dread
Image
User avatar
DreadNaught
 
Posts: 13188
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:18 am
Has thanked: 542 times
Been thanked: 571 times

Re: ***The Official Bootz LLC Mock Draft Center***

Postby Teitan » Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:32 am

I’d be in.
User avatar
Teitan
 
Posts: 4653
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:07 pm
Has thanked: 241 times
Been thanked: 181 times

PreviousNext

post

Return to College Football/Draft Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider] and 16 guests