Shaman is part of the reason the Buccaneers suck

Team Discussions regarding games, players, coaches, or anything else related to Buccaneer Football.
Re: Shaman is part of the reason the Buccaneers suck

Postby Kress » Thu Aug 06, 2015 4:11 pm

Buzz Killington wrote:
Kress wrote:

But of course, he did not lose his brand new hat. He very calmly took it off and handed it to his wife for safekeeping while he refused to attack the women and went after the guys instead.

Or it got blasted off of his head in the middle of him repeatedly engaging the women. One of the two.

Hate to kill your buzz but he never actually claimed it happened in the way you repetedly refer to. The whole hatpassgate occurred when he was on all fours getting mullered by the great unwashed - after it flew off from the sucker punch. You even accepted this in the original thread.

For what it's worth I think you were harsh on the guy. Easy to analyse frame by frame after. To me it just looks like he was trying to keep the most aggressive at arms length and try not to take another lump. No one comes out with much glory though- especially if he initiated the confrontation.

Hi Shaman, good to have you back. And as other have said, it is not like you were recounting the story from a fuzzy in the moment memory whereas we had a "frame by frame" video to dissect. You could watch the same thing we did, and just chose to tell a story that didn't match it.

But even worse is when you went back deleted all of your posts that did contradict the video, and then deleted your entire account. As MB said, it went from what would have been silly ribbing to people calling you out.

But again, good to have you back.
Kress

Postby Buzz Killington » Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:51 am

Now that's just lazy. Afraid I'm the wrong side of the Atlantic to be the reincarnation of the man himself. Maybe that's part of why I have a different perspective as we tend to be more tribal as a fan base where as your (that's the royal 'your' and not you specifically Kress) interactions seem to essentially contain a whole load of bickering amongst yourselves and trying to prove yourself right and others wrong about various topics.e.g. Player evaluations, team rankings, draft picks, contract values, fight reinactments.
Buzz Killington

Postby PrimeMinister » Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:11 am

That's an interesting dynamic: American vs Non-American sports fans. You mind if I ask where you are from?
PrimeMinister

Postby Buzz Killington » Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:58 am

PrimeMinister wrote:That's an interesting dynamic: American vs Non-American sports fans. You mind if I ask where you are from?

England. Yeah it is vaguely interesting to view both sides. You guys definitely interact differently and if this board is a fair representation; care about different things. I mean the salary cap makes it more relevant but the whole level of interest in a player's contract structure is strange to me.

Also a lot more of being tied to a specific player, even as a fan. E.g. You were a Freeman fan or you weren't and if you were at the time he was playing well then somehow you were 'wrong' when he dropped into obscurity. The same will probably go with Winston.

I think it maybe stems from the fact you're a bit spoilt following an NFL team to an extent. You finish with the worst record you get rewarded with the first pick so you can argue and focus on the minutia detail such as stats, contracts or draft pics - even over whether you should tank to get the player you like. In football (soccer) you get relegated, have to sell your best players as a result and potentially go out of business as a club so the focus is a lot more on results and the team as a whole.
Buzz Killington

Postby RedLeader » Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:04 am

Piss off, you wanker..
RedLeader

Postby Kress » Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:11 am

Buzz Killington wrote:Now that's just lazy. Afraid I'm the wrong side of the Atlantic to be the reincarnation of the man himself. Maybe that's part of why I have a different perspective as we tend to be more tribal as a fan base where as your (that's the royal 'your' and not you specifically Kress) interactions seem to essentially contain a whole load of bickering amongst yourselves and trying to prove yourself right and others wrong about various topics.e.g. Player evaluations, team rankings, draft picks, contract values, fight reinactments.

I think you might also misinterpret a lot of the "bickering" that goes on here. We're a pseudo-family, and we all know that. I gave Shaman **** for saying things that were obviously refuted by the video, and if he comes back plenty of people would give him **** for wussing out, deleting his posts, and then deleting his account.

But I, and everyone else, would still welcome him back. That's just how it works around this joint.
Kress

Postby Pewterslimsme » Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:27 am

HOLD EVERYTHING!!!!

After watching the video again I have discovered a hidden secret and the REAL reason that Shaman was involved in this altercation and possibly the VERY reason he was at the game in the first place.

Shaman was at the game working undercover to infiltrate a ring of Bengals fans disguised as Bucs fans and only after confronting one of these heinous individuals did the altercation begin. Obviously he couldn't openly admit to this as it would have blown his cover and jeopardized what I'm certain has been years of undercover work.

God bless you Shaman...........where ever you are.......but I can NO LONGER allow your name to go on being sullied by these ungrateful "fans" You sir, are a hero. I don't think I am overstating this when I say you deserve to be the next inductee in the ring of honor for your thankless work of defending the Bay from "opposing" fans.

I'm sure after revealing the proof I was able to uncover after viewing this tape frame by frame, my fellow Bucs fans will support me in advocating for your enshrinement into the ROH and dare I say the Pro Football Hall of Fame itself for your efforts.

My friends....I submit to you........PROOF!
Spoiler:
Pewterslimsme

Postby Buzz Killington » Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:00 am

Kress wrote:
Buzz Killington wrote:Now that's just lazy. Afraid I'm the wrong side of the Atlantic to be the reincarnation of the man himself. Maybe that's part of why I have a different perspective as we tend to be more tribal as a fan base where as your (that's the royal 'your' and not you specifically Kress) interactions seem to essentially contain a whole load of bickering amongst yourselves and trying to prove yourself right and others wrong about various topics.e.g. Player evaluations, team rankings, draft picks, contract values, fight reinactments.

I think you might also misinterpret a lot of the "bickering" that goes on here. We're a pseudo-family, and we all know that. I gave Shaman **** for saying things that were obviously refuted by the video, and if he comes back plenty of people would give him **** for wussing out, deleting his posts, and then deleting his account.

But I, and everyone else, would still welcome him back. That's just how it works around this joint.

Fair enough - I'm not the Shaman defence league or anything. It was a passing comment about his explanation about the hat.

The bickering comment wasn't really about giving Shaman ****.. it was more a general observation about how most threads end up. Admittedly there are a couple of main contributors to that and this board is better than the last for it.
Buzz Killington

Postby Kress » Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:03 am

Ummmm... Isn't that just the Creverand Indian? (misspelling intentional, just pronounce it as Creverand).
Kress

Postby ImAWalkingCorpse » Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:31 pm

The Bengals fans were bragging about it on the now defunct Bengals MB the day after it happened. They were actually very proud that it took 4 of those white trash monsters to do what they did including a sucker punch. That is precisely why I don't say anything to opposing teams fans, they are for the most part disgusting trashy losers.
ImAWalkingCorpse

Postby Alpha » Sat Aug 08, 2015 1:48 am

LMAO! Can't get enough of that video.

1) Shaman did get sucker-punched. Dude was hiding behind the fat broad. Then again...only a sucker gets sucker-punched. Bengal Fan slid out from behind fat, fat, fatty-fat-fat and caught him.

2) Shaman CLEARLY had his bell rung...love how he immediately goes after the broads. Of course...the dude who clocked him ALLOWED the fatties to take care of the follow-up. And boy-howdy...they had their turn at Shaman like he was a ****ing piñata...

3) The best part of the video was the hood-rat play-by-play.
Alpha

Postby ImAWalkingCorpse » Sat Aug 08, 2015 7:42 am

Mountaineer Buc wrote:Shaman would have been fine had he said that he thought miss piggy was the one who hit him. Looking at the video, he never saw it coming.

Add to that an admission that it was not his finest moment and could have handled it better and he would have gotten off with a good ribbing from the board.

He didn't do that. He told a story that he thought made him look better. Problem with that was it was contradicted by the video. So he got hammered for it.

Lesson: Don't lie to the board. if you do something you regret, fess up and take your lumps.

Yeah, he should never admitted to it. Funny how some were actually rooting for those Bengals fans in that thread too.
ImAWalkingCorpse

Postby Kress » Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:31 am

ImAWalkingCorpse wrote:
Mountaineer Buc wrote:Shaman would have been fine had he said that he thought miss piggy was the one who hit him. Looking at the video, he never saw it coming.

Add to that an admission that it was not his finest moment and could have handled it better and he would have gotten off with a good ribbing from the board.

He didn't do that. He told a story that he thought made him look better. Problem with that was it was contradicted by the video. So he got hammered for it.

Lesson: Don't lie to the board. if you do something you regret, fess up and take your lumps.

Yeah, he should never admitted to it. Funny how some were actually rooting for those Bengals fans in that thread too.

It was fine that he admitted that it was him. In all likelihood, we all have done drunken stupid stuff. I certainly know that I have, and I may very well do so tonight. He made a mistake, mouthed off over something as nonsensical as a team fight song being sung by the fans of the team that just beat your team, became engaged with - as Alpha says - fatty fat fat fat - and then got sucker punched. Whatever. Stupid drunken mistake and he could have taken his ribbing from us as a result. If I did that I would expect every single one of my friends to give me **** for it.

The problem arose when he started trying to re-craft the story of what happened next as we were all WATCHING THE VIDEOTAPE OF IT. And then of course, when called out, he deleted his posts and his entire board account. That's when it all went sideways.
Kress

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Sat Aug 08, 2015 9:01 am

I agree with Kress. Shaman would be welcomed back by this community after a mea culpa and some ribbing.

Aside from spammers, Owe town is the only one who has been excommunicated to my knowledge. And what shaman did is diddley squat by comparison.

Shaman exiled himself.
Mountaineer Buc

Postby StillCSG » Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:27 am

Mountaineer Buc wrote:I agree with Kress. Shaman would be welcomed back by this community after a mea culpa and some ribbing.

Aside from spammers, Owe town is the only one who has been excommunicated to my knowledge. And what shaman did is diddley squat by comparison.

Shaman exiled himself.

There have been a few others
StillCSG

Postby Concrete » Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:41 am

I always wondered what happen to O-town?
Concrete

Postby bucfanclw » Sat Aug 08, 2015 4:48 pm

Concrete wrote:I always wondered what happen to O-town?

I heard he joined his brethren in the cardboard kingdom after his screen printing business went belly-up. His business might have survived if he hadn't dropped his phone in the toilet while in the hospital, causing him to miss an important phone call regarding the spelling of "Green Bay".

I think that sums it up.
bucfanclw

Postby Alpha » Sat Aug 08, 2015 9:34 pm

bucfanclw wrote:

I heard he joined his brethren in the cardboard kingdom after his screen printing business went belly-up. His business might have survived if he hadn't dropped his phone in the toilet while in the hospital, causing him to miss an important phone call regarding the spelling of "Green Bay".

I think that sums it up.

Succinctly put.

And....Superdave.

Anyone?
Alpha

Postby Pewterslimsme » Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:03 pm

Alpha wrote:
bucfanclw wrote:I heard he joined his brethren in the cardboard kingdom after his screen printing business went belly-up. His business might have survived if he hadn't dropped his phone in the toilet while in the hospital, causing him to miss an important phone call regarding the spelling of "Green Bay".

I think that sums it up.

Succinctly put.

And....Superdave.

Anyone?

Pewterslimsme

Postby MJW » Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:47 pm

Wasn't Dawgland drummed out of the circle after his mom informed us of his horrible post-Magic/Cavs accident?
MJW

Postby ImAWalkingCorpse » Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:32 am

Kress wrote:
ImAWalkingCorpse wrote:Yeah, he should never admitted to it. Funny how some were actually rooting for those Bengals fans in that thread too.

It was fine that he admitted that it was him. In all likelihood, we all have done drunken stupid stuff. I certainly know that I have, and I may very well do so tonight. He made a mistake, mouthed off over something as nonsensical as a team fight song being sung by the fans of the team that just beat your team, became engaged with - as Alpha says - fatty fat fat fat - and then got sucker punched. Whatever. Stupid drunken mistake and he could have taken his ribbing from us as a result. If I did that I would expect every single one of my friends to give me **** for it.

The problem arose when he started trying to re-craft the story of what happened next as we were all WATCHING THE VIDEOTAPE OF IT. And then of course, when called out, he deleted his posts and his entire board account. That's when it all went sideways.

Yep.. those losers singing their fight song wasn't worth saying anything to them about it.
ImAWalkingCorpse

Postby Concrete » Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:11 am

MJW wrote:Wasn't Dawgland drummed out of the circle after his mom informed us of his horrible post-Magic/Cavs accident?

Except it was him the whole time and he lied about the accident. One could argue that moment was one of the most epic in history due to the fact that when he got his number tracked, his mother said "Dafuq" about his accident.

Speaking of which, what became of BFT?
Concrete

Postby Rocker » Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:47 am

His liver expired.
Rocker

Postby Kress » Sun Aug 09, 2015 12:18 pm

Concrete wrote:
MJW wrote:Wasn't Dawgland drummed out of the circle after his mom informed us of his horrible post-Magic/Cavs accident?

Except it was him the whole time and he lied about the accident. One could argue that moment was one of the most epic in history due to the fact that when he got his number tracked, his mother said "Dafuq" about his accident.

I think one of only two times that we've resorted to the "I'm going to tell your mom" approach. The other was the kid - can't remember his name, because he wasn't around long - who kept spamming the board with pictures of his "crib" and bragging about how rich he was. We found out that it obviously wasn't his house and that he worked at his dad's car dealership. So we got daddy on the phone and asked why his son was spending so much time during his work day spamming our board. He disappeared soon thereafter.
Kress

Postby Kress » Sun Aug 09, 2015 12:20 pm

The last I saw of him he was at Pewter Report under a new name. A bunch of went over there and spilled the beans about what he had done and all of the ridiculous lies he told. It went on for about a week, but following that I don't know if he tucked his tail and ran from there or not.
Kress

Postby deltbucs » Sun Aug 09, 2015 3:19 pm

I spotted ol' OweTwonBucks4Lies over on PR sometime close to the draft. Keeps changing names, but never changes his crazy posting style.
deltbucs

Postby Alpha » Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:02 pm

You can literally see the corncob sticking out of this schmucks ass..er...arse-hole, by the manner in which he "speaks".

He's got anal-retentive, Brit written all over him.
Alpha

Postby Alpha » Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:07 pm

Pewterslimsme wrote:
Alpha wrote:
Succinctly put.

And....Superdave.

Anyone?

Single greatest sig pic EVER.

That ass-hat needed some honor-sullying.
Alpha

Postby Buzz Killington » Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:12 pm

Alpha wrote:

You can literally see the corncob sticking out of this schmucks ass..er...arse-hole, by the manner in which he "speaks".

He's got anal-retentive, Brit written all over him.

I love it when you talk dirty.
Buzz Killington

Postby Alpha » Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:28 pm

Concrete wrote:
MJW wrote:Speaking of which, what became of BFT?

Still trying to clean the jizz off of his computer's camera, more than likely.
Alpha

PreviousNext

Return to Team Discussions