JPP: Leader

Team Discussions regarding games, players, coaches, or anything else related to Buccaneer Football.
JPP: Leader

Postby Bootz2004 » Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:05 pm

Jason Pierre-Paul didn't take to kindly to Gerald McCoy and Kwon Alexander dancing on the sideline while we were losing 16-24 against Atlanta.

Veteran defensive end Jason Pierre-Paul was a special guest on the weekly Buccaneers Total Access on Monday. Taking call-in questions from fans, Pierre-Paul did not shy away from any question. Especially the one about McCoy and Alexander dancing on the sidelines.

“I’m sorry you saw all that on the sidelines,” Pierre-Paul said to the fan. “Everybody, individually like I said, you have to check yourself. At that time I was probably standing up looking (at the game) at what it may come down to.

“You should be seeing changes. Like I said, it’s within the players. The players, you have to play and the coaches coach.”

This type of leadership will play key moving forward after the wake up call of Smith getting fired. Players like JPP, Djax, Curry have been apart of winning locker rooms and can help usher in a winning attitude. Gerald and Kwon were the only players happy to see Gerald and Kwon dancing.
Bootz2004

Re: JPP: Leader

Postby BayAreaBucFan25 » Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:16 pm

When can Beckwith return? I’m looking forward to him getting back on the field.
BayAreaBucFan25

Postby beardmcdoug » Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:19 pm

Bootz2004 wrote:Jason Pierre-Paul didn't take to kindly to Gerald McCoy and Kwon Alexander dancing on the sideline while we were losing 16-24 against Atlanta.

Veteran defensive end Jason Pierre-Paul was a special guest on the weekly Buccaneers Total Access on Monday. Taking call-in questions from fans, Pierre-Paul did not shy away from any question. Especially the one about McCoy and Alexander dancing on the sidelines.

“I’m sorry you saw all that on the sidelines,” Pierre-Paul said to the fan. “Everybody, individually like I said, you have to check yourself. At that time I was probably standing up looking (at the game) at what it may come down to.

“You should be seeing changes. Like I said, it’s within the players. The players, you have to play and the coaches coach.”

This type of leadership will play key moving forward after the wake up call of Smith getting fired. Players like JPP, Djax, Curry have been apart of winning locker rooms and can help usher in a winning attitude. Gerald and Kwon were the only players happy to see Gerald and Kwon dancing.

Good for him. Glad he’s here
beardmcdoug

Postby terrytate » Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:25 am

beardmcdoug wrote:
Bootz2004 wrote:Jason Pierre-Paul didn't take to kindly to Gerald McCoy and Kwon Alexander dancing on the sideline while we were losing 16-24 against Atlanta.

Good for him. Glad he’s here

He's been the best thing about this defense. Licht did good work getting this guy in a Bucs jersey.
terrytate

Postby ComingThisFall » Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:34 am

****, JPP is WHY Smith got fired. Licht gets Smith a new and improved line and Smith gives Licht record breaking bad.
ComingThisFall

Postby Buc2 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:10 am

Those 2 weren't the only one's that were dancing. They started it, but 2 or 3 others joined in. I didn't catch their numbers. Looked around and wasn't able to find the video clip. Maybe someone else can and we can catch the #'s of the other players that joined in.
Don't tread on me
Buc2

Postby Jason Bourne » Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:49 am

I said early on JPP was the best FA we signed last year and he will get 10+ sacks. Dude plays the game how it should be played,Vinny Curry is underated for all he does.He might not get the sacks but he can play too.
Kwon is too inconsistent, we need Beckwith back although I am not sure he will be the same.

I have defended GMC for along time but I think he is a the downside of his career and him and Kwon could be gone.
Jason Bourne

Postby Native Son » Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:42 am

Watching JPP upset as hell and trying to coach up his fellow linesfolk on getting off their blocks made me realize how frustrated he is having landed in a Tampa Bay tire fire. And wanting to help out in any way can. Kudos. All that Dancing crap? Maybe those players just heard the “news”.
Native Son

Postby DonkeyHunter » Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:59 am

Glad to see JPP stepping up and calling these guys out.
DonkeyHunter

Postby NYBF » Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:38 am

Native Son wrote:Watching JPP upset as hell and trying to coach up his fellow linesfolk on getting off their blocks made me realize how frustrated he is having landed in a Tampa Bay tire fire. And wanting to help out in any way can. Kudos. All that Dancing crap? Maybe those players just heard the “news”.

On the plus side for him, NYG may even be a worse situation right now. At least the weather is better in Tampa.
NYBF

Postby PetePierson » Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:44 am

NYBF wrote:
Native Son wrote:Watching JPP upset as hell and trying to coach up his fellow linesfolk on getting off their blocks made me realize how frustrated he is having landed in a Tampa Bay tire fire. And wanting to help out in any way can. Kudos. All that Dancing crap? Maybe those players just heard the “news”.

On the plus side for him, NYG may even be a worse situation right now. At least the weather is better in Tampa.

And no state income tax. Also played college ball at USF.
PetePierson

Postby Bootz2004 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:18 pm

Buc2 wrote:

Those 2 weren't the only one's that were dancing. They started it, but 2 or 3 others joined in. I didn't catch their numbers. Looked around and wasn't able to find the video clip. Maybe someone else can and we can catch the #'s of the other players that joined in.

I don't recall seeing any other players in the mix. I saw OJ standing behind McCoy but wasn't dancing, Lavonte David was sitting on the bench, and Djax was next to the sideline stretching and another player was standing close by as well. If there were others then need to be held accountable though.
Bootz2004

Postby Buc2 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:15 pm

Bootz2004 wrote:
Buc2 wrote:Those 2 weren't the only one's that were dancing. They started it, but 2 or 3 others joined in. I didn't catch their numbers. Looked around and wasn't able to find the video clip. Maybe someone else can and we can catch the #'s of the other players that joined in.

I don't recall seeing any other players in the mix. I saw OJ standing behind McCoy but wasn't dancing, Lavonte David was sitting on the bench, and Djax was next to the sideline stretching and another player was standing close by as well. If there were others then need to be held accountable though.

Man...I wish I could remember where I saw that video. But there were definitely 2 or 3 other players that joined in after Kwon & GMac had already started.
Last edited by Buc2 on Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
Don't tread on me
Buc2

Postby PrimeMinister » Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:36 pm

Buc2 wrote:
Bootz2004 wrote:

Man...I wish I could remember where I saw that video. But there were definitely 2 or 3 other players that joined in after Kwon & GMac had already started.

Gholston joined in. One other player as well.
PrimeMinister

Postby Super K » Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:12 pm

PrimeMinister wrote:
Buc2 wrote:Man...I wish I could remember where I saw that video. But there were definitely 2 or 3 other players that joined in after Kwon & GMac had already started.

It was probably Conte...the bastard
Super K

Postby Buc2 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:19 pm

Super K wrote:
PrimeMinister wrote:

Yep. And he's why we lost the game too. Double bastard!
Don't tread on me
Buc2

Postby Bootz2004 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:26 pm

Buc2 wrote:
Super K wrote:

Yep. And he's why we lost the game too. Double bastard!

Heard he was the only one advocating for Mike Smith to stay. That's the 1 person who got blamed more than Conte did. Triple bastard!
Bootz2004

Postby ComingThisFall » Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:55 pm

Cam Lynch
Gholston
Kwon
McCoy
ComingThisFall

Postby Babeinbucland » Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:24 pm

ComingThisFall wrote:****, JPP is WHY Smith got fired. Licht gets Smith a new and improved line and Smith gives Licht record breaking bad.

New name for the Tampa Bay Defense: Breaking Bad
Babeinbucland

Postby Caradoc » Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:04 am

Go Fly Zone
Caradoc

Postby MJW » Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:10 am

The Pewter Passing Permitters.
MJW

Postby BUCCABEER » Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:29 am

YOUNGRY
BUCCABEER

Postby IronDog » Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:04 am

The Tampa Bay Benevolent Society.

Team Mantra....."We're here to help!"
IronDog

Postby Super K » Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:43 am

IronDog wrote:The Tampa Bay Benevolent Society.

You've been watching "New Amsterdam", huh?
Super K

Postby DreadNaught » Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:45 am

Super K wrote:
IronDog wrote:The Tampa Bay Benevolent Society.

Yuck. My wife wanted to start watching 'Manifest' and we finally agreed after this weeks episode that the show is terrible despite it's intriguing premise.

As for 'New Amsterdam', no thanks.
DreadNaught

Postby Super K » Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:22 am

DreadNaught wrote:
Super K wrote:

Yuck. My wife wanted to start watching 'Manifest' and we finally agreed after this weeks episode that the show is terrible despite it's intriguing premise.

As for 'New Amsterdam', no thanks.

Haha... I saw episode #1 because I left the TV on in the hotel while doing some computer work...
Super K

Postby Buccs99 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:00 am

Good for JPP. Id be pissed too.
Buccs99

Postby Buc2 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:15 am

Buc2 wrote:
Bootz2004 wrote:

I just remembered where I saw the full video. It was on FB at the Stick Carriers group. Not sure if you'll be able to view it, but here's the link to the group site.

https://www.facebook.com/troy.morris.56 ... on_generic

The other 2 players that joined in were #92 William Gholston & #52 Cameron Lynch as ComingThisFall posted above.[/quote]
Don't tread on me
Buc2

Postby beardmcdoug » Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:58 am

Buc2 wrote:
Buc2 wrote:Man...I wish I could remember where I saw that video. But there were definitely 2 or 3 other players that joined in after Kwon & GMac had already started.

I just remembered where I saw the full video. It was on FB at the Stick Carriers group. Not sure if you'll be able to view it, but here's the link to the group site.

The other 2 players that joined in were #92 William Gholston & #52 Cameron Lynch as ComingThisFall posted above.

Stick Carriers.... boy that did not age well...
beardmcdoug

Postby ComingThisFall » Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:01 pm

beardmcdoug wrote:
Buc2 wrote:

The other 2 players that joined in were #92 William Gholston & #52 Cameron Lynch as ComingThisFall posted above.

Stick Carriers.... boy that did not age well...

LMAO think they’re all Lightning fans now
ComingThisFall

Return to Team Discussions