Welcome back Jameis

Team Discussions regarding games, players, coaches, or anything else related to Buccaneer Football.
Re: Welcome back Jameis

Postby sanka » Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:46 pm

Patrick McIrish wrote:And all I read is AGE, AGE, AGE, AGE, AGE. What it's about is STARTS, STARTS, STARTS, STARTS, STARTS!

Winston will be starting game #46 against Atlanta. That's literally a career for most QB's.

There is a roomful of young guys that are showing outstanding potential already in limited starts, no where near the amount of experience Winston has.

And in fact the guys on top of most statistical boards for QB are young guys, not showing potential but actually kicking ass all over the field......

What Mahomes and Goff are doing for example is just incredible. Again, 2 QB's combined that don't have the playing experience of Winston.

And none of it is rare, most QB's when they get around 20 starts or so are going to showing you what kind of QB they will be.

Now with all that said I am 100% behind Winston right now. I want to see him do well. We need him to do well.

But I am done with all the bullshit excuse making for this kid, I WANT TO SEE SOME RESULTS!

I don't want to hear he's a Dad now and because of that will straighten up. I don't want to hear he's only 24, still developing....

Other than a few games he's literally going into his 4th season starting almost every single regular season game, not to mention all the first team snaps every season, practice, pres-season games and so on.

If he hasn't gotten the feel for playing QB at the NFL level by now he never will. The tools are here on the field, the time is now.

He's been wildly inconsistent on the field, even worse off the field, and we still seem to want to kiss his ass and make excuse after excuse for him.

We need to make a BIG decision soon, literally the fate of this organization will ride largely on whether we invest all that money in a 2nd contract for him or not.

From what I have seen so far, I say no. I am hoping and praying he gives me a reason to change my mind in the coming season....

We move on.

Stop comparing to other young successful QBs....The Bucs suck....and Winston is the only one keeping this team relevant,
"History is a set of lies agreed upon." - Napoleon
sanka

Postby PetePierson » Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:06 pm

PMI imposter or not, dude just got back on THE HIGH ROAD!!!!!!!
PetePierson

Postby Caradoc » Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:16 pm

LOL. Sanka must love the taste of **** in his mouth.
Caradoc

Postby MJW » Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:42 pm

sanka wrote:Stop comparing to other young successful QBs....

Yeah, c'mon guys, this isn't really fair to Jameis, being compared to successful players.
MJW

Postby sanka » Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:30 am

MJW wrote:
sanka wrote:Stop comparing to other young successful QBs....

Yeah, c'mon guys, this isn't really fair to Jameis, being compared to successful players.

No compared to the teams they play on.....Gurley, Coach, OL and Donald and the defence...Recipe for success. Too bad Wentz didn't get to experience that in the playoffs when had that going for him last season.
"History is a set of lies agreed upon." - Napoleon
sanka

Postby MJW » Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:45 am

sanka wrote:
MJW wrote:

No compared to the teams they play on.....Gurley, Coach, OL and Donald and the defence...Recipe for success. Too bad Wentz didn't get to experience that in the playoffs when had that going for him last season.

Hey, I agree. He's along for the ride. We'll just call him "Blakeis Borston."
MJW

Postby MJW » Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:49 am

(And no...I don't think that...but Sanka's point is garbage and should be mocked.)
MJW

Postby Bootz2004 » Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:51 am

Have to admit, while Sanka is a big doedoe he does an amazing job of getting MJW to make ridiculous arguments.
Bootz2004

Postby MJW » Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:54 am

Bootz2004 wrote:Have to admit, while Sanka is a big doedoe he does an amazing job of getting MJW to make ridiculous arguments.

Here you go fam. Free learning.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/satire
MJW

Postby Bootz2004 » Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:00 am

MJW wrote:
Bootz2004 wrote:Have to admit, while Sanka is a big doedoe he does an amazing job of getting MJW to make ridiculous arguments.

That didn't require a response. This is exactly what I said. He pulls you into it, reasons be damned. Your discussions are with him, not me babygirl. Carry on.
Bootz2004

Postby MJW » Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:05 am

Bootz2004 wrote:
MJW wrote:

That didn't require a response. This is exactly what I said. He pulls you into it, reasons be damned. Your discussions are with him, not me babygirl. Carry on.

Yeah, and you just wrote AO like a thousand word response on something. At least Simple Jack over here is sincere. Arguing with AO is like finding the science errors in a Fast And Furious movie.
MJW

Postby Bootz2004 » Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:10 am

MJW wrote:
Bootz2004 wrote:

Yeah, and you just wrote AO like a thousand word response on something. At least Simple Jack over here is sincere. Arguing with AO is like finding the science errors in a Fast And Furious movie.

He had it coming. I assume you took what I said as an insult. It wasn't. I know what satirical arguments are and Sanka pulls you into them routinely. We agree there.
Bootz2004

Postby MJW » Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:14 am

Bootz2004 wrote:
MJW wrote:

He had it coming. I assume you took what I said as an insult. It wasn't. I know what satirical arguments are and Sanka pulls you into them routinely. We agree there.

It's 2AM, and I have 5 minutes of work to fill the next five hours. I'd argue with Mandela if he popped up here.
MJW

Postby Buc2 » Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:42 am

Dude... dodo isn't banned. You don't have to use doedoe instead.
Don't tread on me
Buc2

Postby Buc2 » Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:44 am

PetePierson wrote:PMI imposter or not, dude just got back on THE HIGH ROAD!!!!!!!

You seriously read that ****? :lol:
Don't tread on me
Buc2

Postby real bucs fan » Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:30 am

Buc2 wrote:

Dude... dodo isn't banned. You don't have to use doedoe instead.

I think he thinks that’s how it’s spelled lol
real bucs fan

Postby Buc2 » Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:48 am

real bucs fan wrote:
Buc2 wrote:Dude... dodo isn't banned. You don't have to use doedoe instead.

I think he thinks that’s how it’s spelled lol

I was attempting sarcastic humor. {sigh}
Don't tread on me
Buc2

Postby Patrick McIrish » Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:58 pm

sanka wrote:Stop comparing to other young successful QBs....The Bucs suck....and Winston is the only one keeping this team relevant,

Winston plays offense. He is playing with top 10 talent on offense this season, that includes our suspect run game.

If we go just by the receiving corps we are probably top 5 or so. He's got plenty of weapons on offense, the days of crying about no help are over.

Surely even you can admit this season it's time to produce and produce consistently.
Patrick McIrish

Postby Patrick McIrish » Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:00 pm

Buc2 wrote:
PetePierson wrote:PMI imposter or not, dude just got back on THE HIGH ROAD!!!!!!!

You seriously read that ****? :lol:

If you read more and stop with the silliness you'd probably know a little bit more than you do.

Thanks Pete. Not easy imitating the LEGEND (although I am sporting a blond mullet these days). :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Patrick McIrish

Postby Buc2 » Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:27 am

Patrick McIrish wrote:
Buc2 wrote:You seriously read that ****? :lol:

If you read more and stop with the silliness you'd probably know a little bit more than you do.

Thanks Pete. Not easy imitating the LEGEND (although I am sporting a blond mullet these days). :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

LOL! You're a pretty funny dude.
Don't tread on me
Buc2

Previous

Return to Team Discussions