OFFICIAL Bucs Vs. Steelers Monday Night Football Game Thread

Team Discussions regarding games, players, coaches, or anything else related to Buccaneer Football.
Re: OFFICIAL Bucs Vs. Steelers Monday Night Football Game Th

Postby Bootz2004 » Sun Sep 30, 2018 8:47 am

MJW wrote:
Bootz2004 wrote:
You don’t get it. That’s EXACTLY what will happen as long as Koetter continues to play “Clue” with the QB position. He has committed to Fitz. Hasn’t committed to Winston. He’s clearly afraid of the ramifications of committing to either guy and that is what will always keep him back as a head coach. Can’t make sound decisions and do what is best for the team.

I agree with you.

That's why I'm hoping if Fitz beats the Bears today, he declares him the starter for the rest of the season and gives him all the #1 reps. So we don't have to deal with the waffling and questions.

I know it won't happen, because as you so astutely pointed out, Dirk is probably a coward. Jameis has the contract and the big arm and the draft status. Not too many coaches would have the grapes to make that call, Dirk the least of them.

You’re the only one who thinks Fitz should be counted on for a full season. Koetter wasn’t even going to count on him for a full game and this is with Jameis at home watching on TV. I’ll leave you in your delusional. We get it. You don’t like Winston and don’t want him part of the equation.
Bootz2004

Postby Super K » Sun Sep 30, 2018 8:48 am

MJW wrote:
Bootz2004 wrote:
You don’t get it. That’s EXACTLY what will happen as long as Koetter continues to play “Clue” with the QB position. He has committed to Fitz. Hasn’t committed to Winston. He’s clearly afraid of the ramifications of committing to either guy and that is what will always keep him back as a head coach. Can’t make sound decisions and do what is best for the team.

I agree with you.

That's why I'm hoping if Fitz beats the Bears today, he declares him the starter for the rest of the season and gives him all the #1 reps. So we don't have to deal with the waffling and questions.

I know it won't happen, because as you so astutely pointed out, Dirk is probably a coward. Jameis has the contract and the big arm and the draft status. Not too many coaches would have the grapes to make that call, Dirk the least of them.

Holy **** this isn't a serious post, right?
Super K

Postby MJW » Sun Sep 30, 2018 8:49 am

Bootz2004 wrote:
MJW wrote:
I agree with you.

You’re the only one who thinks Fitz should be counted on for a full season. Koetter wasn’t even going to count on him for a full game and this is with Jameis at home watching on TV. I’ll leave you in your delusional. We get it. You don’t like Winston and don’t want him part of the equation.

You need to figure out if you think Koetter is a good coach or not. Now his alleged thought process is evidence of your point. A minute ago he was a terrible coach who didn't know what he wanted. Which is it?
MJW

Postby Bootz2004 » Sun Sep 30, 2018 8:49 am

Super K wrote:
MJW wrote:
I agree with you.

Holy **** this isn't a serious post, right?

She’s dug in deep. I’ll just let her be because no one believes this is even a possibility except her. No sense in trying to explain anything to her or discuss anything for that matter.
Bootz2004

Postby DreadNaught » Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:28 am

MJW wrote:
Bootz2004 wrote:

I agree with you.

Crack is wack!!
DreadNaught

Postby real bucs fan » Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:33 am

Not we got MFs on both sides of the debate calling Koetter a coward. Pathetic.
real bucs fan

Postby Super K » Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:33 am

DreadNaught wrote:
MJW wrote:
I agree with you.

Crack is wack!!

You spelled whack wrong you Mdb wannabe...

Street cred now officially revoked...
Super K

Postby Nano » Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:29 pm

MJW wrote:
Bootz2004 wrote:

I agree with you.

This situation just got even better than imagined
Nano

Postby Agent Orange » Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:43 pm

The Ravens CB just took the ball straight from McDonald and took his man card.
Agent Orange

Previous

Return to Team Discussions