Rapid Reaction: 2018 Preseason Debut 26-24 Win

Team Discussions regarding games, players, coaches, or anything else related to Buccaneer Football.
Re: Rapid Reaction: 2018 Preseason Debut 26-24 Win

Postby Cheb » Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:15 pm

Rocker wrote:
Native Son wrote:It was definitely one of the 'better 1st preseason games' in several years.
Mistakes sure, there were some, but here's hoping Vernon Hargreaves heals quickly, wins over fans and
builds on his legacy by securing the DBotY THIS season. :drinkingcheers:

If VH3 wins ANY sort of award this year; I'll pour hot sauce over my hat and ****ing eat it.

Quoted for posterity. Unlikely if it happened, but I'll keep this in my back pocket for unlikely happenstance.
Cheb

Postby Rocker » Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:32 pm

Cheb wrote:
Rocker wrote:
If VH3 wins ANY sort of award this year; I'll pour hot sauce over my hat and ****ing eat it.

Quoted for posterity. Unlikely if it happened, but I'll keep this in my back pocket for unlikely happenstance.

Fair enough.

We wagering this year?
Rocker

Postby Nano » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:34 pm

Rocker wrote:
Native Son wrote:It was definitely one of the 'better 1st preseason games' in several years.
Mistakes sure, there were some, but here's hoping Vernon Hargreaves heals quickly, wins over fans and
builds on his legacy by securing the DBotY THIS season. :drinkingcheers:

I now present to Mr. Vernon Hargraves the 3rd, The award for best Hyena laugh in the NFL.
Nano

Postby Caradoc » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:58 pm

I'm waiting for his HOF "Finger wag after I did nothing" induction.
Caradoc

Postby mdb1958 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:44 pm

Say what ever about Ryan Smith --- least he didnt get beat for a 45 yarder like Elliott did.

What was weird about that play was they had Isaiah Johnson S cheating up to stop the run and Elliott knew he had no help deep.
Last edited by mdb1958 on Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mdb1958

Postby PrimeMinister » Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:47 pm

mdb1958 wrote:Do whatever you want to Ryan Smith --- least he didnt get beat for a 45 yarder like Elliott did.

They did.
PrimeMinister

Postby MJW » Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:11 pm

Pirated the game. Not a ton to add but a few minor thoughts:

- I'm worried about the way Whitehead plays. He seems very much like a Bob Sanders type who kamikazies his way out of the league in 3 years.
- Cappa is a nasty dude. Jensen is a finesse/angle blocker. Cappa is going to be a Richie Incognito type bully (ON the field only, hopefully.)
- I'm not sure either Ryan could break a window from fifteen yards at this point. Fitz's deep out (I think) to D-Jax was great, but it was also almost picked off. His lack of arm strength is going to cost us at some point in those first three games. RG looked pretty good, but he is what he is and I hope he doesn't play a down.
- Impossible to judge Jones vs Barber. I'm hoping Jones gets to run behind OL1 next week for a fairer look.
- Quizz looks cooked. I'm bummed Shaun Wilson didn't play but as long as he gets healthy, I think he wins that spot. The kid from Wisconsin didn't look bad either.
- I expected a little more sound and fury from our rebuilt DL. I'm not concerned; it's preseason game one. I was just looking for a moment. I was expecting our 2nd and 3rd team defense to play a little better. On paper, our depth is better than it has been in years.
- Ryan Smith's future is likely as a dime DB and special teamer. I know it's still early in his career, but something's missing as a corner. That said, I love how active he is against the run. When runs would start to break off, he was the DB who seemed to find the runner.
- Yes, I'm worried about Catanzaro. Not panicked. But we're one more missed XP away.
- There are no words for how excited I am about MJ and Davis. They both looked like they had all the tools to develop into starting NFL corners. I literally can't remember the last time I felt that way about a drafted corner here. Dwight Smith maybe.
MJW

Postby Four Verticals » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:05 pm

Jason Bourne wrote:Gholston is not very good
VH3 is not very good.

So you didn't watch the game is what you're saying.
Four Verticals

Postby deltbucs » Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:08 am

mdb1958 wrote:Say what ever about Ryan Smith --- least he didnt get beat for a 45 yarder like Elliott did.

What was weird about that play was they had Isaiah Johnson S cheating up to stop the run and Elliott knew he had no help deep.

This reminds me. Elliott also had a good game from what I saw. On the play mdb is talking about Elliott played with good leverage on what appeared to be a cover 3 look. This was about half way through the 3rd quarter. Johnson cheated too much toward the line of scrimmage and got beat deep. Well played by Elliot, though. And if Johnson just gets his head around he's got a play on the ball.
deltbucs

Postby mdb1958 » Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:48 am

deltbucs wrote:
mdb1958 wrote:Say what ever about Ryan Smith --- least he didnt get beat for a 45 yarder like Elliott did.

This reminds me. Elliott also had a good game from what I saw. On the play mdb is talking about Elliott played with good leverage on what appeared to be a cover 3 look. This was about half way through the 3rd quarter. Johnson cheated too much toward the line of scrimmage and got beat deep. Well played by Elliot, though. And if Johnson just gets his head around he's got a play on the ball.

Yeah but was it cheating by Johnson, to me it kinda looked like they had him playing that way for the run or short pass and then when he saw what was going on he just took off in pursuit. It was Elliott playing way off his man
mdb1958

Postby Jason Bourne » Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:26 am

Four Verticals wrote:
Jason Bourne wrote:Gholston is not very good
VH3 is not very good.

Sho did

So you don’t understand football is that what you are saying ?

Been watching Bucs since ‘76 and NFL since ‘72
Jason Bourne

Postby GottaJaboo » Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:24 am

Lolz at Four Verticals.
GottaJaboo

Postby deltbucs » Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:10 am

mdb1958 wrote:
deltbucs wrote:This reminds me. Elliott also had a good game from what I saw. On the play mdb is talking about Elliott played with good leverage on what appeared to be a cover 3 look. This was about half way through the 3rd quarter. Johnson cheated too much toward the line of scrimmage and got beat deep. Well played by Elliot, though. And if Johnson just gets his head around he's got a play on the ball.

Yeah but was it cheating by Johnson, to me it kinda looked like they had him playing that way for the run or short pass and then when he saw what was going on he just took off in pursuit. It was Elliott playing way off his man

So what do you think the coverage was on that play?
deltbucs

Postby Cheb » Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:41 am

Just watched the game. Had to put off doing so for coaching reasons. I have my own team to worry about. Here's my stream-of-consciousnesses impressions.

- The offensive starters looked pretty good. Marpet in particular made some excellent blocks.
- Ryan Smith got beat like a drum. He consistently is out of position. He gave up six explosive plays by my count.
- I can see the emphasis on the shiver board by Coach Buckner. The initial hand placement of our defensive line is consistently good. However, things tend to fall apart quickly after that. I'm seeing alot of bull rushes, slow feet and hips. This is readily apparent.
- Fitzpatrick had a tendancy to throw the checkdown. I mean, good for him, but sometimes there were two or three backers on top of Peyton Barber by the time he made the catch.
- Whitehead brings the thunder.
- The second string linebackers aren't staying home, leading to cutbacks. Cichy particularly needs to be patient here.
- Speaking of Cichy, he can't shed a block either. He doesn't have the power to stack, dude's gotta learn to slip. He plays high too. I hope this game isn't indicative of his play, else I struggle to see how he'll make the roster in a crowded linebacker room.
- I like the emphasis on running the ball in the redzone, particularly near the goalline. We've gotten away from that on this team for a long time. I got curious, so I looked. The only time in the past ten years that a player has had more than six rushing touchdowns in a season was Doug Martin in his rookie season, which was six years ago. That's it. Pretty sad.
- On RoJo's rushing touchdown, Watson had a hell of a crack block on the backer. Basically sprung the whole thing. I for one didn't think he had that kind of physicality to his game. That's how you make a roster young fellah.
- Gholston got alot of reps at DT. He did nothing with them.
- Ditto with Patrick O'Connor, who got reps at DT and DE. Entirely forgettable.
- Cameron Brate is basically Winston's security blanket. Winston may be playing with the second string, but as long as he's throwing to Brate he's got starting quality talent to work with.
- Carlton Davis allowed a bit of RAC after that curl route. The receiver was on the ground; that play woulda been over in college. So Davis just stood there, the receiver got up, and he got about five more yards. That's a silly mental mistake. Ain't worried about it.
- Speaking of Davis, he is showing starting quality talent.
- Bullough working his way through the trash well. And then he overpursues, doesn't stay home, and the Dolphins runner makes a cutback
- Spence is faking himself out. He's going to his stutter without having first established the speed rush. I think he looks a bit slow, honestly. He's doing a good job of anticipating the snap, but he's sluggish, so it doesn't really matter. I'm starting to wonder if adding that weight is going to backfire. The thing that made him great, his first three steps, is now gone. His base is also too wide, if we're nitpicking.
- MJ Stewart needs to feel the crack better. Allowed an explosive run by not feeling the crack, and losing leverage before he was cracked in the first place.
- Holy balls. O'Connor and Gholston are doing a great job of asking to be cut.
- Pretty solid pass pro, all things considered. Especially from a gaggle of JAGs.
- RoJo can't get a damn break. The run blocking is atrocious with the second unit.
- Cam Brate and Akeem Spence (former Buc, current Dolphin) joking on the Dolphins sideline after a catch was cute.
- Listening to **** Stockton pronounce "Ogunbowale" for the first time ever is one of the simple pleasures in life.
- Speaking of, he's making some plays today.
- Ronald Jones is the laziest pass protector. Thank goodness the pass rusher was equally lazy. You don't have to be talented to show effort, RoJo.
- Whitehead filling the interior gap with authority on second and short in the red zone. He's got some moxxy for sure. Making the most of his reps.
- Carles Sims with a few pedestrian runs. He doesn't look explosive. He looks like Michael Pittman, never taking one step when fifty will do. And like Pittman, he's tripping on grass. Ogunbowale is outplaying him.
- Alan Cross is doing a passable Cameron Brate impression, and not just on the touchdown catch. He ran some good routes. He's improved dramatically from when we first got him.
- Will Gholston makes the 11th most money on the team. Maybe he's just in cruise control since it's the preseason, but he looks like he ain't even trying half the time.
- Nigel Harris at outside backer is flying around.
- Cichy coulda had a sack at the end of the third quarter, but he has bad instincts. He walked himself into the blocker as the quarterback rolled out to his side. The worst part is the blocker was already engaged. Cichy needs to shape up quick-like. I don't know what he's being coached to do or what the **** he was thinking, but come on man. This is the NFL. My high schoolers play smarter.
- MJ Stewart does a really nice job of staying in phase with the receiver. Whitehead again flashing, showing great range as the deep middle safety.
- Isiah Johnson thumping down in run support. Bullough missed the tackle in the hole there, but overall he's had a decent game thus far.
- Javien Elliot hasn't had his best game at corner.
- On that almost TD versus Stewart, the Dolphins receiver got away with offensive pass interference. It didn't result in a score, but still. MJ Stewart was again in phase quite nicely before he was fouled.
- Cichy in at middle backer now. Jump on the runner for an easy assist after he was already going down. Somewhere Barrett Ruud is smiling.
- I had to look it up. SEVENTEEN different Buccaneers caught a pass in this game. Impressive sharing of the rock, and moreover really shows the depth of the receiving core.
- Patrick O'Connor. Jesus Christ.
- Cichy got burned on the red zone by the tight end. Had the throw been on target, that's a TD. Thankfully, Whitehead was again where he needs to be. He should get some reps with the Ones as soon as is practical.
- Cichy sucks again, he doesn't flow to his gap, Dolphins with a ten yard run.
- I'm not going to burn Whitehead for giving up that two-point conversion. That was a very good throw, and he still nearly broke it up. That's football.
- Ogunbowale again making plays in that final two minute drill. He's earning a roster spot for sure.
- Marko Myers, cornerback, been taking lessons from VH3. Do nothing on the play, the receiver drops it, triumphantly run in and signal incompletion.

Overall a mixed bag. Room for improvement, the starters did pretty well. The defensive line needs ALOT of work. I was expecting greater things. Most of the rookies performed well, particularly the defensive backs. Cichy is headed for the waiver wire if that's an indication of his play from day-to-day, Gholston should be but isn't, and Sims should feel nervous about Ogunbowale.
Cheb

Postby real bucs fan » Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:13 am

Noticed Nigel Harris as well, don't know how he went undrafted, his athleticism popped out. I'd rather keep him than Cichy or Bullogh I think
real bucs fan

Postby Jason Bourne » Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:28 am

Cheb wrote:Just watched the game. Had to put off doing so for coaching reasons. I have my own team to worry about. Here's my stream-of-consciousnesses impressions.

- The offensive starters looked pretty good. Marpet in particular made some excellent blocks.
- Ryan Smith got beat like a drum. He consistently is out of position. He gave up six explosive plays by my count.
- I can see the emphasis on the shiver board by Coach Buckner. The initial hand placement of our defensive line is consistently good. However, things tend to fall apart quickly after that. I'm seeing alot of bull rushes, slow feet and hips. This is readily apparent.
- Fitzpatrick had a tendancy to throw the checkdown. I mean, good for him, but sometimes there were two or three backers on top of Peyton Barber by the time he made the catch.
- Whitehead brings the thunder.
- The second string linebackers aren't staying home, leading to cutbacks. Cichy particularly needs to be patient here.
- Speaking of Cichy, he can't shed a block either. He doesn't have the power to stack, dude's gotta learn to slip. He plays high too. I hope this game isn't indicative of his play, else I struggle to see how he'll make the roster in a crowded linebacker room.
- I like the emphasis on running the ball in the redzone, particularly near the goalline. We've gotten away from that on this team for a long time. I got curious, so I looked. The only time in the past ten years that a player has had more than six rushing touchdowns in a season was Doug Martin in his rookie season, which was six years ago. That's it. Pretty sad.
- On RoJo's rushing touchdown, Watson had a hell of a crack block on the backer. Basically sprung the whole thing. I for one didn't think he had that kind of physicality to his game. That's how you make a roster young fellah.
- Gholston got alot of reps at DT. He did nothing with them.
- Ditto with Patrick O'Connor, who got reps at DT and DE. Entirely forgettable.
- Cameron Brate is basically Winston's security blanket. Winston may be playing with the second string, but as long as he's throwing to Brate he's got starting quality talent to work with.
- Carlton Davis allowed a bit of RAC after that curl route. The receiver was on the ground; that play woulda been over in college. So Davis just stood there, the receiver got up, and he got about five more yards. That's a silly mental mistake. Ain't worried about it.
- Speaking of Davis, he is showing starting quality talent.
- Bullough working his way through the trash well. And then he overpursues, doesn't stay home, and the Dolphins runner makes a cutback
- Spence is faking himself out. He's going to his stutter without having first established the speed rush. I think he looks a bit slow, honestly. He's doing a good job of anticipating the snap, but he's sluggish, so it doesn't really matter. I'm starting to wonder if adding that weight is going to backfire. The thing that made him great, his first three steps, is now gone. His base is also too wide, if we're nitpicking.
- MJ Stewart needs to feel the crack better. Allowed an explosive run by not feeling the crack, and losing leverage before he was cracked in the first place.
- Holy balls. O'Connor and Gholston are doing a great job of asking to be cut.
- Pretty solid pass pro, all things considered. Especially from a gaggle of JAGs.
- RoJo can't get a damn break. The run blocking is atrocious with the second unit.
- Cam Brate and Akeem Spence (former Buc, current Dolphin) joking on the Dolphins sideline after a catch was cute.
- Listening to **** Stockton pronounce "Ogunbowale" for the first time ever is one of the simple pleasures in life.
- Speaking of, he's making some plays today.
- Ronald Jones is the laziest pass protector. Thank goodness the pass rusher was equally lazy. You don't have to be talented to show effort, RoJo.
- Whitehead filling the interior gap with authority on second and short in the red zone. He's got some moxxy for sure. Making the most of his reps.
- Carles Sims with a few pedestrian runs. He doesn't look explosive. He looks like Michael Pittman, never taking one step when fifty will do. And like Pittman, he's tripping on grass. Ogunbowale is outplaying him.
- Alan Cross is doing a passable Cameron Brate impression, and not just on the touchdown catch. He ran some good routes. He's improved dramatically from when we first got him.
- Will Gholston makes the 11th most money on the team. Maybe he's just in cruise control since it's the preseason, but he looks like he ain't even trying half the time.
- Nigel Harris at outside backer is flying around.
- Cichy coulda had a sack at the end of the third quarter, but he has bad instincts. He walked himself into the blocker as the quarterback rolled out to his side. The worst part is the blocker was already engaged. Cichy needs to shape up quick-like. I don't know what he's being coached to do or what the **** he was thinking, but come on man. This is the NFL. My high schoolers play smarter.
- MJ Stewart does a really nice job of staying in phase with the receiver. Whitehead again flashing, showing great range as the deep middle safety.
- Isiah Johnson thumping down in run support. Bullough missed the tackle in the hole there, but overall he's had a decent game thus far.
- Javien Elliot hasn't had his best game at corner.
- On that almost TD versus Stewart, the Dolphins receiver got away with offensive pass interference. It didn't result in a score, but still. MJ Stewart was again in phase quite nicely before he was fouled.
- Cichy in at middle backer now. Jump on the runner for an easy assist after he was already going down. Somewhere Barrett Ruud is smiling.
- I had to look it up. SEVENTEEN different Buccaneers caught a pass in this game. Impressive sharing of the rock, and moreover really shows the depth of the receiving core.
- Patrick O'Connor. Jesus Christ.
- Cichy got burned on the red zone by the tight end. Had the throw been on target, that's a TD. Thankfully, Whitehead was again where he needs to be. He should get some reps with the Ones as soon as is practical.
- Cichy sucks again, he doesn't flow to his gap, Dolphins with a ten yard run.
- I'm not going to burn Whitehead for giving up that two-point conversion. That was a very good throw, and he still nearly broke it up. That's football.
- Ogunbowale again making plays in that final two minute drill. He's earning a roster spot for sure.
- Marko Myers, cornerback, been taking lessons from VH3. Do nothing on the play, the receiver drops it, triumphantly run in and signal incompletion.

Overall a mixed bag. Room for improvement, the starters did pretty well. The defensive line needs ALOT of work. I was expecting greater things. Most of the rookies performed well, particularly the defensive backs. Cichy is headed for the waiver wire if that's an indication of his play from day-to-day, Gholston should be but isn't, and Sims should feel nervous about Ogunbowale.

It was good to see Cappa bulldozing guys over on running plays, I thought he held is own against Jordan Phillips ...pass pro might need work but he will be our starting RG .
Jason Bourne

Postby Four Verticals » Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:58 pm

Cheb wrote:- Fitzpatrick had a tendancy to throw the checkdown. I mean, good for him, but sometimes there were two or three backers on top of Peyton Barber by the time he made the catch.

At least one of those was an incredibly poorly executed screen...or an attempt at one.

Dirk appears to disagree with this.

Sims should feel nervous about Ogunbowale.

Sims and Ogunbowale aren't even battling for the same spot. Sims will make the team if the Bucs need a 3rd down back. IOW a pass catcher out of the backfield. He was never making the team based on his ability....or lack thereof...to run the ball effectively. If the Bucs don't need a 3rd down back he's not on the roster. Ogunbowale is hoping for a practice squad shot with someone. I don't think it will be with the Bucs. Shaun Wilson and Quizz Rodgers are fighting for a spot. I don't think both make it. I know everyone hates Charles Sims but those same people don't understand his purpose on the roster.
Four Verticals

Postby Four Verticals » Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:00 pm

Jason Bourne wrote:
Four Verticals wrote:

Sho did

Well then you need to go back and fire up the DVR if those were your conclusions from the game based on what happened in the game.
Four Verticals

Postby Jason Bourne » Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:23 am

Four Verticals wrote:
Jason Bourne wrote:
Sho did

Well then you need to go back and fire up the DVR if those were your conclusions from the game based on what happened in the game.

Nope , you be wrong .

Gholston got manhandle all game . Dude sucks and he will be cut
Jason Bourne

Postby mdb1958 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:24 am

So Gholston drops weight so he can play DT - and then dont shine! Sounds like someone has a plan...

The question isnt how bad he was, the question is who outplayed him that can play both inside or out.

DaVonte Lambert is prolly his only competition.
mdb1958

Postby Cheb » Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:31 am

Four Verticals wrote:
Cheb wrote:- Fitzpatrick had a tendancy to throw the checkdown. I mean, good for him, but sometimes there were two or three backers on top of Peyton Barber by the time he made the catch.

At least one of those was an incredibly poorly executed screen...or an attempt at one.

Dirk appears to disagree with this.

Sims should feel nervous about Ogunbowale.

Sims and Ogunbowale aren't even battling for the same spot. Sims will make the team if the Bucs need a 3rd down back. IOW a pass catcher out of the backfield. He was never making the team based on his ability....or lack thereof...to run the ball effectively. If the Bucs don't need a 3rd down back he's not on the roster. Ogunbowale is hoping for a practice squad shot with someone. I don't think it will be with the Bucs. Shaun Wilson and Quizz Rodgers are fighting for a spot. I don't think both make it. I know everyone hates Charles Sims but those same people don't understand his purpose on the roster.

If you watch RoJo's pass protection and think he's good, you're dumber than I thought. I don't care if Koetter says he's the next Marshall Faulk. It still wouldn't be true.

"Sims and Ogunbowale aren't even battling for the same spot," eh? They are both running backs battling for a backup position. That's a fact. What you said is supposition. That is unless you are privy to Licht and Koetter's roster meetings, and peeked at their notes. Oh wait, you aren't in the know and you didn't spy on them? Then, again, you're talking out of your ass.
Cheb

Postby Super K » Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:30 am

No milk for your Coco Puffs this morning Cheb?
Super K

Postby mdb1958 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:32 am

Good thing is Ogunbowale, who hasnt been around very long can go on the practice squad. Then if the finesse runners (Jones and Wilson) get injured he would be ready.
mdb1958

Postby Four Verticals » Sun Aug 12, 2018 4:06 pm

Jason Bourne wrote:
Four Verticals wrote:

Nope , you be wrong .

.....and Hargreaves who played about 5 plays?

You couldn't have watched the game.
Four Verticals

Postby Four Verticals » Sun Aug 12, 2018 4:08 pm

Cheb wrote:
"Sims and Ogunbowale aren't even battling for the same spot," eh? They are both running backs battling for a backup position. That's a fact. What you said is supposition. That is unless you are privy to Licht and Koetter's roster meetings, and peeked at their notes. Oh wait, you aren't in the know and you didn't spy on them? Then, again, you're talking out of your ass.

Poor Cheb. He gets caught unaware and he's pissy about it. The two backs are not fighting for the same spot. It all depends on what need the Bucs feel they have to fill by the end of TC. If they don't feel comfortable with the guys who are every down types it won't be Sims. If they are looking for more of a traditional 3rd down type it probably will be Sims. What we do know is that it won't be Ogunbowale. What is it that you were saying about being dumb? I'd look in the mirror my friend.
Four Verticals

Postby Caradoc » Sun Aug 12, 2018 4:30 pm

Super K wrote:No milk for your Coco Puffs this morning Cheb?

Randomness:
We have an exchange student from Spain staying with us this month. For breakfast she microwaves the milk to get it warm, adds cocoa powder, and then puts in the dry cereal. (Chips Ahoy cereal)
Caradoc

Postby Jason Bourne » Sun Aug 12, 2018 4:53 pm

Four Verticals wrote:
Jason Bourne wrote:
Nope , you be wrong .

.....and Hargreaves who played about 5 plays?

You couldn't have watched the game.

Yep and it was the first 5 plays of his career ... lol
You must not of been posting in the game thread, cause I was.
Time is up for vh3
Jason Bourne

Postby Jason Bourne » Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:34 pm

Caradoc wrote:
Super K wrote:No milk for your Coco Puffs this morning Cheb?

Randomness:
We have an exchange student from Spain staying with us this month. For breakfast she microwaves the milk to get it warm, adds cocoa powder, and then puts in the dry cereal. (Chips Ahoy cereal)

Is she hot ?
Jason Bourne

Postby theBKwhopper » Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:08 pm

Jason Bourne wrote:
Caradoc wrote:
Randomness:

Is she hot ?

is that you James Gunn?
theBKwhopper

Postby Jason Bourne » Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:55 pm

theBKwhopper wrote:
Jason Bourne wrote:
Is she hot ?

is that you James Gunn?

It was a joke , assuming 18 yr old student
Jason Bourne

PreviousNext