LeSean McCoy accused of abuse

Team Discussions regarding games, players, coaches, or anything else related to Buccaneer Football.
Re: LeSean McCoy accused of abuse

Postby Bootz2004 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:18 pm

Deja Entendu wrote:
Bootz2004 wrote:
Don't be stupid and argue semantics. WOMAN BEATER. CHILD ABUSER. DRUG USER. ANIMAL ABUSER. All of these things she named Lesean McCoy as doing himself. Not hiring someone to do. Go back and read the OP again instead of making a fool out of yourself.

Oooooh I see now: if he DID hire someone to rob and beat her, but didn't actually do it himself, then the friend is lying because he isn't a "woman beater." Got it. I'm such a fool for arguing semantics. How stupid of me...

I’m glad you realize you’re stupid but you are wrong again. There’s no indication that he hired someone to do this. Court of public opinion unfortunately is full of idiots like you who design their own synopsis of how the events unfolded. You’re so stupid that you don’t even realize by saying he hired someone to do this you are in fact calling her a liar because she stated herself that LeSean McCoy did this himself, not burglars. Now I fully expect you to continue ignoring that important fact because you have no rebuttal to the point and you’re too dumb to understand.
Bootz2004

Postby Deja Entendu » Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:44 pm

Bootz2004 wrote:
Deja Entendu wrote:
Oooooh I see now: if he DID hire someone to rob and beat her, but didn't actually do it himself, then the friend is lying because he isn't a "woman beater." Got it. I'm such a fool for arguing semantics. How stupid of me...

I’m glad you realize you’re stupid but you are wrong again. There’s no indication that he hired someone to do this. Court of public opinion unfortunately is full of idiots like you who design their own synopsis of how the events unfolded. You’re so stupid that you don’t even realize by saying he hired someone to do this you are in fact calling her a liar because she stated herself that LeSean McCoy did this himself, not burglars. Now I fully expect you to continue ignoring that important fact because you have no rebuttal to the point and you’re too dumb to understand.

You really are a jerkoff and an idiot sometimes. This is a glowing example of you being both.

First off, I didn't say that there's any indication he hired someone. There is, however, an implication from the victim's lawyer (though I didn't even say that). That doesn't mean I think he's involved, and pretty clearly led with the fact that I have no idea if he is or isn't involved.

Secondly, you're the ***hole playing the semantics game, and you're doing a shitty job at it. This should be pretty simple for even you to understand: if you had someone beat someone else, and their friend pointed out the damage caused and said "look what you did." They wouldn't be lying. Quit being a ****ing moron.

Edit - For clarity, her actual quote was "I can't believe you did this to my best friend!!!" not "I can't believe you, LeSean McCoy, personally did this to my best friend with you own hands!!!!"
Deja Entendu

Postby Deja Entendu » Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:52 pm

For what it's worth, not only is it possible it was an act completely unrelated to him (in which case the friend would have been sorely mistaken but still not necessarily "lying"), but it also could have been staged to set him up.

Who the **** knows?! I know I don't. I also know Bootz doesn't either.
Deja Entendu

Postby Bootz2004 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:53 pm

Deja Entendu wrote:
Bootz2004 wrote:

You really are a jerkoff and an idiot sometimes. This is a glowing example of you being both.

First off, I didn't say that there's any indication he hired someone. There is, however, an implication from the victim's lawyer (though I didn't even say that). That doesn't mean I think he's involved, and pretty clearly led with the fact that I have no idea if he is or isn't involved.

Secondly, you're the ***hole playing the semantics game, and you're doing a shitty job at it. This should be pretty simple for even you to understand: if you had someone beat someone else, and their friend pointed out the damage caused and said "look what you did." They wouldn't be lying. Quit being a ****ing moron.

If it wasn’t hm and he had someone do it why would she call him a WOMAN BEATER? Like I stated and like clockwork that is the piece you’re ignoring because you can’t answer it and you’re too stupid to understand. Also your theory that a friend would say “look what you did” to someone what hired a hit man and NOT TO THE HITMAN the self is insanity. People want the person who perpetrated a crime to pay the most. Not just the famous one. They also wouldn’t call them Woman Beaters if all they did was make a call and sign a check. Nor would they call them drug users, child and animal abusers.
Bootz2004

Postby Bootz2004 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:56 pm

2 words Deja is too stupid to understand: WOMAN BEATER. Should’ve stayed in the womb a little longer. Maybe you’d get it. I’m guessing you believe if someone hires someone else to rob and beat a woman they themselves are woman beaters, right?
Bootz2004

Postby Deja Entendu » Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:23 pm

Bootz2004 wrote:
Mountaineer Buc wrote:Well any way you slice it. Somebody is telling a big, whopping lie.

either the woman lied on instagram, or McCoy is lying that he had nothing to do with this home invasion.

There will be a reckoning one way or the other.

He could be lying. But either way you slice it the woman has to be lying. She names McCoy as the person who beat this lady up. Not burglars. She named McCoy as being a child abuser, animal abuser and drug user also. Not burglars. So either the she lied on Instagram or to the police.

Let's take this back to square one:

Plain and simple, the woman does not have to be lying as you state so piously. You have no clue if he's ever beat a woman, abused a child, or abused an animal.

Could she be lying? Absolutely. She could also be telling the truth. Even if he hired someone and didn't personally beat her this time, who is to say there weren't other times that this woman knows of and just didn't mention here. Not you. But really, that doesn't even matter. If he had her robbed and beat, he's a piece of **** and I don't have a gripe with her labeling him a woman beater even if it's not 100% accurate. You do, but that is because you're a jerkoff.

But to be clear: no, she doesn't have to be lying. You're the idiot taking a hard stance with limited information.

You really should get the **** over yourself, you aren't nearly as smart or special as you think.
Deja Entendu

Postby Deuce » Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:27 am

Bootz2004 wrote:
Deja Entendu wrote:

If it wasn’t hm and he had someone do it why would she call him a WOMAN BEATER? Like I stated and like clockwork that is the piece you’re ignoring because you can’t answer it and you’re too stupid to understand. Also your theory that a friend would say “look what you did” to someone what hired a hit man and NOT TO THE HITMAN the self is insanity. People want the person who perpetrated a crime to pay the most. Not just the famous one. They also wouldn’t call them Woman Beaters if all they did was make a call and sign a check. Nor would they call them drug users, child and animal abusers.

No, it's not. It's really, really, really not. Actually, the way you're suggesting makes no sense.
Deuce

Postby Buc2 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:55 am

BUCCABEER wrote:I'll come back to this thread, about this time next year, by then the NFL will have gotten to the bottom of this.

As long as the accuser's story doesn't change, they will suspend McCoy for a few games.
Don't tread on me
Buc2

Postby Konatown » Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:00 am

If you hire someone to hurt another, you yourself had the intent, which I’m sure has legal ramifications. We won’t know for sure til this plays out, but it’s not a good look for him either way. This isn’t the first time his name has made headlines for the wrong reasons, guilty or not.

But hey, thanks for taking the limelight off of Jameis for a little while!
Konatown

Postby real bucs fan » Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:04 am

Imagine we had traded for McCoy lol
real bucs fan

Postby DreadNaught » Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:26 am

OP updated with relevant accusations and statements to this point including a letter from the attorney of LeSean McCoy's EX-GF (the one that was beat up by "a burglar" at McCoy's residence).

It reads like an implication that McCoy is connected. It seems pretty clear McCoy was NOT in Atlanta at the time of the incident, so without a suspect to question and potentially connect back to McCoy this would be difficult for bring anything criminal against McCoy.

I don't believe this was some random act (although it's possible) and the tea leaves indicate (to me) that either this girl (and her friend) concocted this scheme or that one of McCoy's associates did this. If it was the latter it's still possible McCoy didn't order/advise someone to do it and they acted on their own accord b/c they knew there was valuable jewelry to be had.

A key next step would be to identify the actual "burglar".

DreadNaught

Postby Stuart » Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:34 am

dang..

from what I've read they were both in the wrong, but thats for the courts....

sometimes it's only later in life when a person can say, is that amount of money/item/problem worth the hassle or what it might mean if i do something about it.

just let it go. course thats easier said from the outside.
Stuart

Postby uscbucsfan » Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:54 pm

McCoy hired Ray Lewis' defense attorney.
uscbucsfan

Postby PrimeMinister » Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:09 pm

Killer choice.
PrimeMinister

Postby Super K » Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:48 pm

PrimeMinister wrote:Killer choice.

DAYUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Super K

Postby Bootz2004 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:28 pm

Super K wrote:
PrimeMinister wrote:Killer choice.

DAYUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Spot on as usual!!
Bootz2004

Postby UbuntuBuc » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:15 am

Cheb wrote:If true, he's a horrible piece of ****. But a single instagram post does not a criminal case make. I'm sure this will perk up the Goddell's ears though.

More evidence than what was initially available regarding Winston and the Uber driver though.
UbuntuBuc

Postby BucaRican » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:31 am

DreadNaught wrote:OP updated with relevant accusations and statements to this point including a letter from the attorney of LeSean McCoy's EX-GF (the one that was beat up by "a burglar" at McCoy's residence).

It reads like an implication that McCoy is connected. It seems pretty clear McCoy was NOT in Atlanta at the time of the incident, so without a suspect to question and potentially connect back to McCoy this would be difficult for bring anything criminal against McCoy.

I don't believe this was some random act (although it's possible) and the tea leaves indicate (to me) that either this girl (and her friend) concocted this scheme or that one of McCoy's associates did this. If it was the latter it's still possible McCoy didn't order/advise someone to do it and they acted on their own accord b/c they knew there was valuable jewelry to be had.

Damn I did not know it was that hard to get someone to move out of your own home. In this release their is no mention of the craziness posted by the Victims friend. Why would his history not be mentioned in this release?
BucaRican

Postby Bootz2004 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:33 am

BucaRican wrote:
DreadNaught wrote:OP updated with relevant accusations and statements to this point including a letter from the attorney of LeSean McCoy's EX-GF (the one that was beat up by "a burglar" at McCoy's residence).

Damn I did not know it was that hard to get someone to move out of your own home. In this release their is no mention of the craziness posted by the Victims friend. Why would his history not be mentioned in this release?

It's a court matter. The police won't be involved without an order of eviction AND a person refusing to leave.

And the main reason his "history" wouldn't be mentioned is because it was a lie or couldn't be proven.
Bootz2004

Postby LynchysKiss » Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:23 am

Buc2 wrote:
BUCCABEER wrote:I'll come back to this thread, about this time next year, by then the NFL will have gotten to the bottom of this.

As long as the accuser's story doesn't change, they will suspend McCoy for a few games.

She don’t seem so sure no more....

http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2018/07/16/lesean-shady-mccoys-ex-girlfriend-now-uncertain-about-nfl-stars-alleged-involvement-in-home-invasion.html
LynchysKiss

Postby Buc2 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:03 pm

Delicia Cordon: Paid
Don't tread on me
Buc2

Postby PrimeMinister » Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:27 pm

Buc2 wrote:Delicia Cordon: Paid

Delicia Cordon: Lied
PrimeMinister

Postby Bootz2004 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:45 pm

Small, simple minds will go with this narrative.
Bootz2004

Postby Jason Bourne » Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:29 pm

she said to give her 6 inches and make it hurt, so I fucked her twice and punched her in the mouth :D
Jason Bourne

Postby LynchysKiss » Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:52 pm

Kinky
LynchysKiss

Postby Buc2 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:44 pm

Geez. No one can just go with a joke anymore.
Don't tread on me
Buc2

Postby The Outsider » Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:37 pm

Bootz2004 wrote:

Small, simple minds will go with this narrative.

Bootz2004 wrote:2 words Deja is too stupid to understand: WOMAN BEATER. Should’ve stayed in the womb a little longer. Maybe you’d get it. I’m guessing you believe if someone hires someone else to rob and beat a woman they themselves are woman beaters, right?

Hmmm......
The Outsider

Postby Zarniwoop » Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:13 pm

I think he meant to say wouldn’t
Zarniwoop

Postby Doctor » Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:06 am

Haven't read up on McCoy since the news broke so IDK what direction things are going.

But looking at this from the Bills point of view, I don't think this changes much of anything. The NFL is a little slower on the trigger when it comes to things that have active investigations going on so we may not see any movement on this for several months, he'll likely play every game in the season. McCoy is 30 and already showed signs of slowing down last year. So the Bills plan of "ride out McCoy for one more year and find a new RB" is likely not going to change all that much.
Doctor

Postby ComingThisFall » Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:08 pm

Zarniwoop wrote:I think he meant to say wouldn’t

LMAO
ComingThisFall

PreviousNext

Return to Team Discussions