So If Fitz goes 3-0

Team Discussions regarding games, players, coaches, or anything else related to Buccaneer Football.
post

Re: So If Fitz goes 3-0

Postby PetePierson » Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:29 am

acaton wrote:Winston is good enough to win half the remaining games and the defense is good enough to win two more.


Waite till next year Guys.



Huh?
User avatar
PetePierson
 
Posts: 2030
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:03 pm
Location: Yucks Fan in Kitty Country.
Has thanked: 147 times
Been thanked: 159 times

Re: So If Fitz goes 3-0

Postby acaton » Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:50 am

PetePierson wrote:
acaton wrote:Winston is good enough to win half the remaining games and the defense is good enough to win two more.


Waite till next year Guys.



Huh?


A poor way of saying we might go 8-8 however our defense is such a drag on this team it seems 6-10 is more likely.


Damn the beer.
Image

Short, fat and slow often does the trick...45ACP
User avatar
acaton
 
Posts: 902
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:11 pm
Has thanked: 88 times
Been thanked: 24 times

Re: So If Fitz goes 3-0

Postby Seamen » Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:01 am

8-8 would be a miracle with this defense
Seamen
 
Posts: 3413
Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:02 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 40 times

Re: So If Fitz goes 3-0

Postby Nano » Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:56 pm

2-14 it is then.
User avatar
Nano
 
Posts: 7965
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 6:30 pm
Location: Somewhere above Tampa
Has thanked: 30 times
Been thanked: 274 times

Re: So If Fitz goes 3-0

Postby Patrick McIrish » Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:57 pm

mdb1958 wrote:
Did you know out of the top ten receivers for YAC's - 6 of them are running backs. We have to do whatever we got to do to get these running backs making positive contributions.

Drew Brees understands this!




Give us 2 like Brees has and we'd probably be working on it more.
Patrick McIrish
 
Posts: 2519
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 5:55 pm
Has thanked: 95 times
Been thanked: 101 times

Re: So If Fitz goes 3-0

Postby Super K » Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:54 pm

Patrick McIrish wrote:
mdb1958 wrote:
Did you know out of the top ten receivers for YAC's - 6 of them are running backs. We have to do whatever we got to do to get these running backs making positive contributions.

Drew Brees understands this!




Give us 2 like Brees has and we'd probably be working on it more.



Agreed..i know many hate JBF, but there is a stat today that showed we have the fewest passes attempted/completed under 5 yards....

We also have some of the worst YAC on said completions, hence why we probably go down field more...

THIS is the one area losing Sims hurts...

http://www.joebucsfan.com/2018/10/heave-it/
User avatar
Super K
 
Posts: 7773
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:26 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 231 times

Re: So If Fitz goes 3-0

Postby Buc2 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:37 pm

Super K wrote:
Patrick McIrish wrote:

Give us 2 like Brees has and we'd probably be working on it more.



Agreed..i know many hate JBF, but there is a stat today that showed we have the fewest passes attempted/completed under 5 yards....

We also have some of the worst YAC on said completions, hence why we probably go down field more...

THIS is the one area losing Sims hurts...

http://www.joebucsfan.com/2018/10/heave-it/

I wouldn't mind JBF quite so bad if he'd write normal.
Image
Don't tread on me
User avatar
Buc2
 
Posts: 12429
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:16 pm
Location: America
Has thanked: 1000 times
Been thanked: 436 times

Re: So If Fitz goes 3-0

Postby Bootz2004 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:39 pm

Buc2 wrote:
Super K wrote:

Agreed..i know many hate JBF, but there is a stat today that showed we have the fewest passes attempted/completed under 5 yards....

We also have some of the worst YAC on said completions, hence why we probably go down field more...

THIS is the one area losing Sims hurts...

http://www.joebucsfan.com/2018/10/heave-it/

I wouldn't mind JBF quite so bad if he'd write normal.


Does Buc2 have a problem with the way Joe writes? Bootz thinks Buc2 should tell Joe how Buc2 really feels
User avatar
Bootz2004
 
Posts: 24976
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:17 pm
Has thanked: 97 times
Been thanked: 529 times

Re: So If Fitz goes 3-0

Postby Agent Orange » Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:33 am

Answer me this, tomorrow if Jameis throws for under ___ yards and ___ TDs it will be a disappointment?

All of the Jameis homers better hope he performs well tomorrow
Agent Orange
 
Posts: 757
Joined: Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:10 pm
Has thanked: 16 times
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: So If Fitz goes 3-0

Postby Bootz2004 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:35 am

Agent Orange wrote:Answer me this, tomorrow if Jameis throws for under ___ yards and ___ TDs it will be a disappointment?

All of the Jameis homers better hope he performs well tomorrow


Answer me this. Are you more concerned with Jameis' personal performance than you are the result of the game?
User avatar
Bootz2004
 
Posts: 24976
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:17 pm
Has thanked: 97 times
Been thanked: 529 times

Re: So If Fitz goes 3-0

Postby Super K » Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:39 am

Agent Orange wrote:Answer me this, tomorrow if Jameis throws for under ___ yards and ___ TDs it will be a disappointment?

All of the Jameis homers better hope he performs well tomorrow



Answer#1: zero

Answer#2: negative 4
User avatar
Super K
 
Posts: 7773
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:26 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 231 times

Re: So If Fitz goes 3-0

Postby Cheb » Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:53 am

Bootz2004 wrote:
Agent Orange wrote:Answer me this, tomorrow if Jameis throws for under ___ yards and ___ TDs it will be a disappointment?

All of the Jameis homers better hope he performs well tomorrow


Answer me this. Are you more concerned with Jameis' personal performance than you are the result of the game?


There's the rub.
Image
Cheb
 
Posts: 4634
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:00 pm
Location: West Coast is best coast
Has thanked: 104 times
Been thanked: 387 times

Re: So If Fitz goes 3-0

Postby serbiabuc » Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:29 pm

Agent Orange wrote:Answer me this, tomorrow if Jameis throws for under ___ yards and ___ TDs it will be a disappointment?

All of the Jameis homers better hope he performs well tomorrow

if we lose, it will be disappointing. if we win, it will be great.

and I was hoping all the Bucs fans would hope Jameis performs great... didn't know its in teams best interest to have QB who stinks? maybe because I'm from Serbia and football is american sport, so I can't quite understand it? :(
serbiabuc
 
Posts: 109
Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:47 pm
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: So If Fitz goes 3-0

Postby Bootz2004 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:31 pm

serbiabuc wrote:
Agent Orange wrote:Answer me this, tomorrow if Jameis throws for under ___ yards and ___ TDs it will be a disappointment?

All of the Jameis homers better hope he performs well tomorrow

if we lose, it will be disappointing. if we win, it will be great.

and I was hoping all the Bucs fans would hope Jameis performs great... didn't know its in teams best interest to have QB who stinks? maybe because I'm from Serbia and football is american sport, so I can't quite understand it? :(


Many Bucs fans hate Jameis Winston to the extent that yes, they want him to fail and fail badly so we move on. That's American entitlement. Want things to go their way so they can get what they want.
User avatar
Bootz2004
 
Posts: 24976
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:17 pm
Has thanked: 97 times
Been thanked: 529 times

Re: So If Fitz goes 3-0

Postby serbiabuc » Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:40 pm

but that's stupid... shouldn't your first wish be for Bucs to succeed? no matter who QB is. I mean, I don't like Mike Smith, really really really much don't like him. And I want him gone even before this game. But if by any miracle we become top 5 defense in NFL starting next game, noone would be happier then I! Regardless of my feelings towards coaches and players, my first wish would always be for Bucs to succeed. And if Mike Smith gets his defense going he can be coach for next 15yrs, I don't care
serbiabuc
 
Posts: 109
Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:47 pm
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: So If Fitz goes 3-0

Postby Bootz2004 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:44 pm

serbiabuc wrote:but that's stupid... shouldn't your first wish be for Bucs to succeed? no matter who QB is. I mean, I don't like Mike Smith, really really really much don't like him. And I want him gone even before this game. But if by any miracle we become top 5 defense in NFL starting next game, noone would be happier then I! Regardless of my feelings towards coaches and players, my first wish would always be for Bucs to succeed. And if Mike Smith gets his defense going he can be coach for next 15yrs, I don't care


That's not the "American way". Most Americans are selfish unfortunately and want what they want the way they want it.
User avatar
Bootz2004
 
Posts: 24976
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:17 pm
Has thanked: 97 times
Been thanked: 529 times

Re: So If Fitz goes 3-0

Postby acmillis » Sat Oct 13, 2018 1:51 pm

Bootz2004 wrote:
serbiabuc wrote:if we lose, it will be disappointing. if we win, it will be great.

and I was hoping all the Bucs fans would hope Jameis performs great... didn't know its in teams best interest to have QB who stinks? maybe because I'm from Serbia and football is american sport, so I can't quite understand it? :(


Many Bucs fans hate Jameis Winston to the extent that yes, they want him to fail and fail badly so we move on. That's American entitlement. Want things to go their way so they can get what they want.

At this point, I want JW to show his true colors so we can either move on after next year or make him (one of) the highest paid QBs in the league. Honestly, I'll take either result as long as it is definitive. I don't want anymore fools' gold like we had with Freeman.
acmillis
 
Posts: 1441
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:05 pm
Has thanked: 20 times
Been thanked: 44 times

Re: So If Fitz goes 3-0

Postby real bucs fan » Sat Oct 13, 2018 1:56 pm

Ya the time is now for Jameis to show and prove.
Image
real bucs fan
 
Posts: 8836
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:59 pm
Has thanked: 1008 times
Been thanked: 126 times

Re: So If Fitz goes 3-0

Postby Bootz2004 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 1:57 pm

acmillis wrote:
Bootz2004 wrote:
Many Bucs fans hate Jameis Winston to the extent that yes, they want him to fail and fail badly so we move on. That's American entitlement. Want things to go their way so they can get what they want.

At this point, I want JW to show his true colors so we can either move on after next year or make him (one of) the highest paid QBs in the league. Honestly, I'll take either result as long as it is definitive. I don't want anymore fools' gold like we had with Freeman.


Case in point, Serbia. BTW I accept your bet, if Jameis doesn't complete a pass to Desean Jackson that goes at least 20 yards in the air, I won't use anymore nicknames. If/When he does, you have to trade me Emmanuel Sanders in fantasy football for Allen Robinson. Deal??
User avatar
Bootz2004
 
Posts: 24976
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:17 pm
Has thanked: 97 times
Been thanked: 529 times

Re: So If Fitz goes 3-0

Postby acmillis » Sat Oct 13, 2018 2:39 pm

Bootz2004 wrote:
acmillis wrote:At this point, I want JW to show his true colors so we can either move on after next year or make him (one of) the highest paid QBs in the league. Honestly, I'll take either result as long as it is definitive. I don't want anymore fools' gold like we had with Freeman.


Case in point, Serbia. BTW I accept your bet, if Jameis doesn't complete a pass to Desean Jackson that goes at least 20 yards in the air, I won't use anymore nicknames. If/When he does, you have to trade me Emmanuel Sanders in fantasy football for Allen Robinson. Deal??

And if you do use nicknames?
And why would you need sanders with your "loaded receiving core?"
acmillis
 
Posts: 1441
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:05 pm
Has thanked: 20 times
Been thanked: 44 times

Re: So If Fitz goes 3-0

Postby Bootz2004 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 2:41 pm

acmillis wrote:
Bootz2004 wrote:
Case in point, Serbia. BTW I accept your bet, if Jameis doesn't complete a pass to Desean Jackson that goes at least 20 yards in the air, I won't use anymore nicknames. If/When he does, you have to trade me Emmanuel Sanders in fantasy football for Allen Robinson. Deal??

And if you do use nicknames?


I won't. Do we have a deal
User avatar
Bootz2004
 
Posts: 24976
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:17 pm
Has thanked: 97 times
Been thanked: 529 times

Re: So If Fitz goes 3-0

Postby Agent Orange » Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:47 pm

Just answer the question. It's a simple question. I want the Jameis homers on record so the can't try a squirm out of it if he shits the bed. It works both ways though. If he comes in and has a Fitz 400 yard 4 TD performance then you will be on record so come with it..
Agent Orange
 
Posts: 757
Joined: Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:10 pm
Has thanked: 16 times
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: So If Fitz goes 3-0

Postby Bootz2004 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:50 pm

acmillis wrote:
Bootz2004 wrote:
Case in point, Serbia. BTW I accept your bet, if Jameis doesn't complete a pass to Desean Jackson that goes at least 20 yards in the air, I won't use anymore nicknames. If/When he does, you have to trade me Emmanuel Sanders in fantasy football for Allen Robinson. Deal??

And if you do use nicknames?
And why would you need sanders with your "loaded receiving core?"


So do we have a deal or not?
User avatar
Bootz2004
 
Posts: 24976
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:17 pm
Has thanked: 97 times
Been thanked: 529 times

Re: So If Fitz goes 3-0

Postby UbuntuBuc » Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:52 pm

Bootz2004 wrote:
serbiabuc wrote:but that's stupid... shouldn't your first wish be for Bucs to succeed? no matter who QB is. I mean, I don't like Mike Smith, really really really much don't like him. And I want him gone even before this game. But if by any miracle we become top 5 defense in NFL starting next game, noone would be happier then I! Regardless of my feelings towards coaches and players, my first wish would always be for Bucs to succeed. And if Mike Smith gets his defense going he can be coach for next 15yrs, I don't care


That's not the "American way". Most Americans are selfish unfortunately and want what they want the way they want it.



Exactly. That is why Apple can sell iPhones.
Image
User avatar
UbuntuBuc
 
Posts: 899
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:52 pm
Has thanked: 30 times
Been thanked: 22 times

Re: So If Fitz goes 3-0

Postby Seamen » Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:37 pm

I think that’s a great and fair bet by ol Bootz.


Take it!
Seamen
 
Posts: 3413
Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:02 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 40 times

Re: So If Fitz goes 3-0

Postby Babeinbucland » Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:32 pm

Bootz2004 wrote:
acmillis wrote:At this point, I want JW to show his true colors so we can either move on after next year or make him (one of) the highest paid QBs in the league. Honestly, I'll take either result as long as it is definitive. I don't want anymore fools' gold like we had with Freeman.


Case in point, Serbia. BTW I accept your bet, if Jameis doesn't complete a pass to Desean Jackson that goes at least 20 yards in the air, I won't use anymore nicknames. If/When he does, you have to trade me Emmanuel Sanders in fantasy football for Allen Robinson. Deal??


I accept that bet with those exact conditions!
User avatar
Babeinbucland
 
Posts: 5019
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:24 pm
Has thanked: 123 times
Been thanked: 130 times

Re: So If Fitz goes 3-0

Postby Bootz2004 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:33 pm

Babeinbucland wrote:
Bootz2004 wrote:
Case in point, Serbia. BTW I accept your bet, if Jameis doesn't complete a pass to Desean Jackson that goes at least 20 yards in the air, I won't use anymore nicknames. If/When he does, you have to trade me Emmanuel Sanders in fantasy football for Allen Robinson. Deal??


I accept that bet with those exact conditions!


You're not in the league, babygirl. We can name a price but it's gotta be something exclusive.
User avatar
Bootz2004
 
Posts: 24976
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:17 pm
Has thanked: 97 times
Been thanked: 529 times

Re: So If Fitz goes 3-0

Postby Babeinbucland » Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:42 pm

Bootz2004 wrote:
Babeinbucland wrote:
I accept that bet with those exact conditions!


You're not in the league, babygirl.


JESUS!!!! WHY DO YOU HAVE TO NIT PICK EVERYTHING!!!!!!
User avatar
Babeinbucland
 
Posts: 5019
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:24 pm
Has thanked: 123 times
Been thanked: 130 times

Re: So If Fitz goes 3-0

Postby PrimeMinister » Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:57 am

What?
PrimeMinister
 
Posts: 9075
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:34 am
Has thanked: 35 times
Been thanked: 245 times

Re: So If Fitz goes 3-0

Postby Babeinbucland » Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:06 am

PrimeMinister wrote:What?


Bait meet fish
User avatar
Babeinbucland
 
Posts: 5019
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:24 pm
Has thanked: 123 times
Been thanked: 130 times

PreviousNext

post

Return to Team Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: .irishHITMAN4rent, Baidu [Spider], Cheb, Deja Entendu, Google [Bot], Mex-Buc, PrimeMinister, uscbucsfan and 33 guests