NFL Player association are nothing but a Crash test dummies.

Team Discussions regarding games, players, coaches, or anything else related to Buccaneer Football.
post

NFL Player association are nothing but a Crash test dummies.

Postby sanka » Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:23 am

Dictator Goodell gets to act without no checks and balance. NBA is the best league in the world. NBAPA stick with their players.

No spine ...I mean my God do something!
To live is to suffer, to survive is to find some meaning in the suffering.
-Friedrich Nietzsche
User avatar
sanka
 
Posts: 3837
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:44 pm
Has thanked: 70 times
Been thanked: 44 times

Re: NFL Player association are nothing but a Crash test dumm

Postby Heidguy » Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:00 am

Image
Heidguy
 
Posts: 810
Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:50 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 22 times

Re: NFL Player association are nothing but a Crash test dumm

Postby Cheb » Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:39 am

No kidding. In fact, the NFLPA reminds me of a story I heard.

Once there was this kid who got into an accident and couldn't come to school. But when he finally came back, his hair had turned from black into bright white. He said that it was from when the cars had smashed him so hard.

And if that doesn't make you go mmm, I don't know what will.
Image
Cheb
 
Posts: 3846
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:00 pm
Location: West Coast is best coast
Has thanked: 73 times
Been thanked: 330 times

Re: NFL Player association are nothing but a Crash test dumm

Postby Nano » Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:46 am

The NFLPA might as well not even exist they're so weak. Everyone is acting like we could miss the entire 2021 season due to lockout, but this group caves in so quickly to everything that we probably won't even miss a week.
User avatar
Nano
 
Posts: 7409
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 6:30 pm
Location: Somewhere above Tampa
Has thanked: 29 times
Been thanked: 255 times

Re: NFL Player association are nothing but a Crash test dumm

Postby MJW » Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:32 pm

Cheb wrote:No kidding. In fact, the NFLPA reminds me of a story I heard.

Once there was this kid who got into an accident and couldn't come to school. But when he finally came back, his hair had turned from black into bright white. He said that it was from when the cars had smashed him so hard.

And if that doesn't make you go mmm, I don't know what will.


The birthmarks all over my body are tingling.
Image
User avatar
MJW
 
Posts: 8656
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:17 am
Location: Nebraska
Has thanked: 197 times
Been thanked: 378 times

Re: NFL Player association are nothing but a Crash test dumm

Postby Commander Bubbles » Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:53 pm

sanka wrote:Dictator Goodell gets to act without no checks and balance. NBA is the best league in the world. NBAPA stick with their players.

No spine ...I mean my God do something!


You’re a ****ing moron. You’re a **** rider. Period.
User avatar
Commander Bubbles
 
Posts: 1048
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:27 am
Has thanked: 201 times
Been thanked: 30 times

Re: NFL Player association are nothing but a Crash test dumm

Postby .irishHITMAN4rent » Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:58 pm

Commander Bubbles wrote:
sanka wrote:Dictator Goodell gets to act without no checks and balance. NBA is the best league in the world. NBAPA stick with their players.

No spine ...I mean my God do something!


You’re a ****ing moron. You’re a **** rider. Period.


Old news
.irishHITMAN4rent
 
Posts: 339
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:07 pm
Has thanked: 232 times
Been thanked: 19 times

Re: NFL Player association are nothing but a Crash test dumm

Postby Commander Bubbles » Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:08 pm

Happy pride day Sanka
User avatar
Commander Bubbles
 
Posts: 1048
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:27 am
Has thanked: 201 times
Been thanked: 30 times

Re: NFL Player association are nothing but a Crash test dumm

Postby Deja Entendu » Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:10 pm

MJW wrote:
Cheb wrote:No kidding. In fact, the NFLPA reminds me of a story I heard.

Once there was this kid who got into an accident and couldn't come to school. But when he finally came back, his hair had turned from black into bright white. He said that it was from when the cars had smashed him so hard.

And if that doesn't make you go mmm, I don't know what will.


The birthmarks all over my body are tingling.


I see it, and I snickered.
Deja Entendu
 
Posts: 1528
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:59 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 75 times


post

Return to Team Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Bootz2004, Google [Bot], Jason Bourne, Majestic-12 [Bot], real bucs fan, Teitan, VauntedTampa2 and 23 guests