Jameis Winston Contract

Team Discussions regarding games, players, coaches, or anything else related to Buccaneer Football.
Re: Jameis Winston Contract

Postby Bootz2004 » Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:28 pm

beardmcdoug wrote:
Bootz2004 wrote:
It's called tape. We know NY doesn't understand it. Now we know you don't understand tape either. If you did we would not be having this conversation.

show me the tape

We've established that you don't understand tape. If you wanna see it go watch it yourself.
Bootz2004

Postby NYBF » Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:46 pm

Bootz2004 wrote:
We've established that you don't understand tape.

Where?
NYBF

Postby Bootz2004 » Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:55 pm

Here.

NYBF wrote:
beardmcdoug wrote:
Kaepernick was

Roethlisberger had a ring and 34 wins after his 3rd year. Yeah, he got better, but I can't imagine hoping for more than that in a QB's first 3 seasons.
Bootz2004

Postby NYBF » Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:01 pm

Bootz2004 wrote:Here.

NYBF wrote:
Roethlisberger had a ring and 34 wins after his 3rd year. Yeah, he got better, but I can't imagine hoping for more than that in a QB's first 3 seasons.

You saying something does not establish it.
NYBF

Postby NYBF » Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:02 pm

Imagine having 6 kids, a wife, being a barber and a nurse, and having enough time to constantly watch tape on every player for the last 15 years.
NYBF

Postby Bootz2004 » Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:08 pm

NYBF wrote:

You saying something does not establish it.

Your statement about his 34 wins and Superbowl ring in his 1st 3 years means you couldn't hope for more from a QB clearly establishes you don't know anything about football tape or the game in general. Your words, kyddo. Not mine.
Bootz2004

Postby Bootz2004 » Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:09 pm

NYBF wrote:Imagine having 6 kids, a wife, being a barber and a nurse, and having enough time to constantly watch tape on every player for the last 15 years.

Imagine being embarrassed so badly that your only resort in a conversation discussing a football QBs 1st 3 seasons is to bring up a guys perceived personal life. Really? That's the best you can do?
Bootz2004

Postby NYBF » Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:19 pm

Oh, and more posts than the #2 and #3 posters combined. And still having the crux of every argument you invent being "prove it." And then when you're asked to prove your own argument, being unable to do so.
NYBF

Postby Bootz2004 » Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:40 pm

NYBF wrote:Oh, and more posts than the #2 and #3 posters combined. And still having the crux of every argument you invent being "prove it." And then when you're asked to prove your own argument, being unable to do so.

You're deflecting even more now. You're not even smart enough to stay on topic. You have to throw in post count and how my OTHER conversations and discussions go. Give up, you've embarrassed yourself enough. Or you can do what any sane person would do and actually try and refute the point I made about you not understanding football. I'll wait..
Bootz2004

Postby NYBF » Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:11 pm

You're not even smart enough to follow along.

Bootz2004 wrote:
beardmcdoug wrote:
show me the tape

We've established that you don't understand tape. If you wanna see it go watch it yourself.

Here you say you have established that beardmcdoug does not understand tape. Even though he asked you to show him the tape (a favorite tactic of yours when you're arguing with everyone), you refused and said beardmcdoug does not understand tape.

NYBF wrote:
Bootz2004 wrote:
We've established that you don't understand tape.

Where?

Then I asked where you established that bmd does not understand tape. And you reply by quoting me

NYBF wrote:

I'm not entirely sure how you confuse bmd and myself. But here we are. When you're arguing with everyone just to argue, you probably get caught up in your post storm. You're lost. Posting just to post. It's ok. You're going to keep doing it, you'll type "kyddo" at least 4 more times on this page, and generally try to belittle anyone else who posts on this page by referencing ideas that you refuse to backup. Just keep typing away.
NYBF

Postby acmillis » Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:19 pm

NYBF wrote:You're not even smart enough to follow along.

Bootz2004 wrote:

Here you say you have established that beardmcdoug does not understand tape. Even though he asked you to show him the tape (a favorite tactic of yours when you're arguing with everyone), you refused and said beardmcdoug does not understand tape.

NYBF wrote:
Where?

Then I asked where you established that bmd does not understand tape. And you reply by quoting me

I'm not entirely sure how you confuse bmd and myself. But here we are. When you're arguing with everyone just to argue, you probably get caught up in your post storm. You're lost. Posting just to post. It's ok. You're going to keep doing it, you'll type "kyddo" at least 4 more times on this page, and generally try to belittle anyone else who posts on this page by referencing ideas that you refuse to backup. Just keep typing away.

Vegas actually has the over under at 2.5.
acmillis

Postby Bootz2004 » Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:33 pm

NYBF wrote:You're not even smart enough to follow along.

Bootz2004 wrote:

NYBF wrote:
Where?

Of course you're not sure, KYDDO. I guess you missed the part about Kaepernick. Did you bring him up? No, bmd did, KYDDO. He brought Kaep, you brought up Ben. And it's not belittling if it's true, KYDDO. You don't understand tape. BMD doesn't understand tape. If either of you did you wouldn't have taken the positions you did, KYDDO.

Now instead of fighting about irrelevant details of who said what when, why not discuss football for once? It would be something new for you. Give it a shot, take your time.
Bootz2004

Postby DonkeyHunter » Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:57 pm

I'm glad I put $50 on the over.

Whew!
DonkeyHunter

Postby acmillis » Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:38 pm

Man.... bootz really does play a good heel doesn't he?!?!
acmillis

Postby NYBF » Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:07 pm

When I discussed football, you said you'd rather have a qb who spends his first 3 seasons grabbing ***** instead of rings. This is what you learn "watching tape".
NYBF

Postby Bootz2004 » Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:54 pm

NYBF wrote:When I discussed football, you said you'd rather have a qb who spends his first 3 seasons grabbing ***** instead of rings. This is what you learn "watching tape".

Oh I did? Show me
Bootz2004

Postby deltbucs » Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:03 pm

NYBF wrote:Imagine having 6 kids, a wife, being a barber and a nurse, and having enough time to constantly watch tape on every player for the last 15 years.

I honestly feel bad for the kids...
deltbucs

Postby Cheb » Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:42 pm

deltbucs wrote:

I honestly feel bad for the kids...

Busy fathers can be good fathers. I don't begrudge Bootz for posting as much as he does, especially in the context of being a father. He drives 50% of the discussion around here, probably more than that honestly. He plays the heel to drive the board forward.

And it's not like posting here is a full-time gig. I myself have over 3500 posts here and getting there didn't require a substantial time commitment. I'm a husband, business owner, consultant, head football coach, and spend plenty of time with family and friends, and still have no issue posting here.

Even though Bootz has six times the posts that I do, I'm fairly confident that balancing his contributions to this community of ours with his own familial commitments isn't detrimental to either pursuit.
Cheb

Postby RedLeader » Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:24 am

Ya, that was weak ****.

NY obviously getting bested in a meaningless back and forth, and had to get personal...

And of course you just have the lachey do what he does best. Lol.
RedLeader

Postby Bootz2004 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:31 pm

Cheb wrote:
deltbucs wrote:I honestly feel bad for the kids...

Busy fathers can be good fathers. I don't begrudge Bootz for posting as much as he does, especially in the context of being a father. He drives 50% of the discussion around here, probably more than that honestly. He plays the heel to drive the board forward.

And it's not like posting here is a full-time gig. I myself have over 3500 posts here and getting there didn't require a substantial time commitment. I'm a husband, business owner, consultant, head football coach, and spend plenty of time with family and friends, and still have no issue posting here.

Even though Bootz has six times the posts that I do, I'm fairly confident that balancing his contributions to this community of ours with his own familial commitments isn't detrimental to either pursuit.

They confuse me with themselves. Unlike them I don’t sit at home all day and night on a bulky PC making post after post.

It really doesn’t take much time or effort to post here or anywhere else. I don’t see what the big deal is with my post count. Donald Trump is a busy guy and he has over 38,000 tweets. How much time do people really think social media takes up?
Bootz2004

Previous

Return to Team Discussions