Richie incognito

Team Discussions regarding games, players, coaches, or anything else related to Buccaneer Football.
Re: Richie incognito

Postby MJW » Sat May 26, 2018 12:33 am

I feel bad to know that he was always nuts, and that's probably why he acted like a piece of ****. It was easier when he was just a regular piece of ****. I hope he gets help. But I'm afraid DN will need his fainting couch, because I'm still going to say I kinda sorta don't think signing him is a great idea. Sorry DN.
MJW

Postby Jason Bourne » Sat May 26, 2018 5:54 am

MJW wrote:I feel bad to know that he was always nuts, and that's probably why he acted like a piece of ****. It was easier when he was just a regular piece of ****. I hope he gets help. But I'm afraid DN will need his fainting couch, because I'm still going to say I kinda sorta don't think signing him is a great idea. Sorry DN.

Yeah, I didn’t realize he has some serious mental health issues right now but the fact remains , without those issues he is one of the best guards in football
Jason Bourne

Postby Brazen331 » Sat May 26, 2018 7:38 am

Maybe he was tripping on something? Are there previous instances of him being Secret Agent Man?
Brazen331

Previous

Return to Team Discussions