Bucs raise Season Ticket prices

Team Discussions regarding games, players, coaches, or anything else related to Buccaneer Football.
Re: Bucs raise Season Ticket prices

Postby MJW » Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:56 am

Bootz2004 wrote:That's a good girl. Keep it the way you know how, short and simple. Pictures and acronyms. That brain is expanded enough by those.

Never change, Bootz. You're an absolute treasure. :lol:
MJW

Postby Sammich » Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:19 am

Bootz2004 wrote:
Sammich wrote:
Understandable. Perhaps other people aren't being 'fairweather fans' and it just isn't in the cards for them as well. Seems a logical conclusion in a thread complaining about the prices going up.

That's not at all what the OP was about nor is it what I addressed with him. He states CLEARLY that the product on the field is the reason why he's officially done. And that another sports team will get his money. OP says nothing about not being able to afford it. That POV is shared by many people amongst this fanbase. Team sucks so they don't want to pay to see them. You changed the narrative with me. What you're talking about here and my discussion with Marine are 2 completely different things so you can get off my **** and stop trying to correlate them. You've unfortunately made several other posters make fools of themselves by proving reading isn't in their cards.

The OP is Marine. Marine agreed with me. Marine also mentioned his family budget. A few other people mentioned small children which just so happen to be expensive as hell. Quit with the eternal victim bullshit and learn to read between the lines.
Sammich

Postby Bootz2004 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:12 am

Sammich wrote:
Bootz2004 wrote:
That's not at all what the OP was about nor is it what I addressed with him. He states CLEARLY that the product on the field is the reason why he's officially done. And that another sports team will get his money. OP says nothing about not being able to afford it. That POV is shared by many people amongst this fanbase. Team sucks so they don't want to pay to see them. You changed the narrative with me. What you're talking about here and my discussion with Marine are 2 completely different things so you can get off my **** and stop trying to correlate them. You've unfortunately made several other posters make fools of themselves by proving reading isn't in their cards.

The OP is Marine. Marine agreed with me. Marine also mentioned his family budget. A few other people mentioned small children which just so happen to be expensive as hell. Quit with the eternal victim bullshit and learn to read between the lines.

Highlight where family budget is mentioned here. I'll wait.

MarineBuc wrote:That's it...I'm OUT!!

Our tickets went from $950 to $1300 a seat, I am offcially done. That pill would be a lot easier to swallow if the product on the field wasn't so lame. All of these years we have stuck with them and suffered through horrible football at the Den of Depression...and now for the third consecutive year, they want to raise prices. It has now become a matter of the $$$ not equaling the product.

29th in the league in attendance and you raise prices?? Seriously?? The worst part is that we didn't even hear it from the Bucs, I heard them talking about it on 620AM this morning...Ronnie and TKraz were talking about it.

Oh well.I just saved a ton of money...looks like the Bolts will start getting my sports money.
Bootz2004

Postby DreadNaught » Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:22 am

Bootz2004 wrote:
Sammich wrote:Marine also mentioned his family budget.

Highlight where family budget is mentioned. I'll wait.

MarineBuc wrote: The bottom line for me; is the $$$ worth it? It has nothing to do with my "fandom"...it's can my family budget handle the continuing rise in costs? Food and drink is more...attendence is more...it all adds up. Sometimes too much is just too much.
DreadNaught

Postby Bootz2004 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:27 am

DreadNaught wrote:
Bootz2004 wrote:Highlight where family budget is mentioned. I'll wait.

MarineBuc wrote: The bottom line for me; is the $$$ worth it? It has nothing to do with my "fandom"...it's can my family budget handle the continuing rise in costs? Food and drink is more...attendence is more...it all adds up. Sometimes too much is just too much.

HA! Boy talk about desperate. Not only did you edit my post above but then you post an entirely different post from Marine. I expect more from you, Dread. This is desperate and pathetic. Why you all choose to embarrass yourself in hopes of getting one over on me is crazy.
Bootz2004

Postby Sammich » Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:27 am

DreadNaught wrote:
Bootz2004 wrote:Highlight where family budget is mentioned. I'll wait.

Thank you
Sammich

Postby Bootz2004 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:34 am

Let's try this again. Maybe Sammich is an even bigger coward and idiot than I thought he was. But instead of hiding behind Dread's ridiculous fabricated post, answer the actual question here.

Sammich wrote:
Bootz2004 wrote:

Our tickets went from $950 to $1300 a seat, I am offcially done. That pill would be a lot easier to swallow if the product on the field wasn't so lame. All of these years we have stuck with them and suffered through horrible football at the Den of Depression...and now for the third consecutive year, they want to raise prices. It has now become a matter of the $$$ not equaling the product.

29th in the league in attendance and you raise prices?? Seriously?? The worst part is that we didn't even hear it from the Bucs, I heard them talking about it on 620AM this morning...Ronnie and TKraz were talking about it.

Oh well.I just saved a ton of money...looks like the Bolts will start getting my sports money.
Bootz2004

Postby Zarniwoop » Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:50 am

Geezus...this is one of the simplest things in the world

Everyone has a fixed budget.

Value = benefit / sacrifice

When a team increases the season ticket price greatly the value someone receives is going to down unless there is a significant increase in the benefit -- whether that be more luxurious seats, better and more exciting football, a better stadium experience.

If none of those benefits increase the comparative value of other activities to spend the $900 on goes up...and people will choose them.

I love to ride dirtbikes. If my favorite MX track raises its price from $30 to $50 with no increase in benefits (more time prepping track, limiting the # of riders) I will quit going to that track...not because I'm a fair weather rider but because I can get more value elsewhere. If that track does give me more benefits, I will consider paying the extra money.
Zarniwoop

Postby Sammich » Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:59 am

I'm not hiding behind Dread's answer. There was just no need to repeat what he said. Also he fabricated nothing- he gave you the quote you asked for.

Somebody get Bootz some water. Moving goalposts is thirsty work.
Sammich

Postby DreadNaught » Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:17 pm

Sammich wrote:I'm not hiding behind Dread's answer. There was just no need to repeat what he said. Also he fabricated nothing- he gave you the quote you asked for.

I suppose Bootz feels that since it wasn't in the OP of the thread it means it wasn't mentioned by him, despite Marine mentioning it just 3 hours after the OP and WAY before Bootz called out by others and whined about the narrative shifting.

Timeline:
Marine complains about the potential for increased ticket prices
Bootz says that is just fairweather fan talk, typical of the Bucs fanbase
Marine mentions the increase isn't compatible with his family budget
Bootz says he doesn't even have season tickets b/c of budget
Bootz gets called out for speaking out of both sides of his mouth (again)
Bootz claims victim status and begins moving goalposts/Bootzing

Here we are...
DreadNaught

Postby DreadNaught » Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:19 pm

Bootz2004 wrote:Why you all choose to embarrass yourself in hopes of getting one over on me

You're talking out of both sides of your mouth in this thread like you tend to do. You got called out by others on it.

Nobody is trying to get one over on you, they just called a spade a spade.
DreadNaught

Postby Bootz2004 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:23 pm

Let's make it simple so Dread and Sammich can understand. THIS, the 1st post is the one I commented on. Now if either of you are smart enough SHOW ME HERE, not another post like you did before Dread, but SHOW ME HERE WHERE HE MENTIONS HIS FAMILY OR FINANCES. I'll wait.

Bootz2004

Postby Rocker » Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:24 pm

DreadNaught wrote:
Sammich wrote:I'm not hiding behind Dread's answer. There was just no need to repeat what he said. Also he fabricated nothing- he gave you the quote you asked for.

I suppose Bootz feels that since it wasn't in the OP of the thread it means it wasn't mentioned by him, despite Marine mentioning it just 3 hours after the OP and WAY before Bootz called out by others and whined about the narrative shifting.

Timeline:

Here we are...

Rekt.
Rocker

Postby Bootz2004 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:25 pm

DreadNaught wrote:

Timeline:

Here we are...

That's what I asked for, dumbass. Show me in the OP where he says any of that. You instead edit MY post and then post an entirely different one. How stupid and pathetic is that.
Bootz2004

Postby Bootz2004 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:25 pm

So the quote Dread posted is in the OP. Great. Show me, dumbass.

Bootz2004

Postby Rocker » Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:26 pm

Bootz2004 wrote:Let's make it simple so Dread and Sammich can understand. THIS, the 1st post is the one I commented on. Now if either of you are smart enough SHOW ME HERE, not another post like you did before Dread, but SHOW ME HERE WHERE HE MENTIONS HIS FAMILY OR FINANCES. I'll wait.

I feel like reading comprehension and learning how to follow a conversation were two areas your primary school teachers failed you. Sorry, buddy.
Rocker

Postby Bootz2004 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:28 pm

Rocker wrote:
Bootz2004 wrote:Let's make it simple so Dread and Sammich can understand. THIS, the 1st post is the one I commented on. Now if either of you are smart enough SHOW ME HERE, not another post like you did before Dread, but SHOW ME HERE WHERE HE MENTIONS HIS FAMILY OR FINANCES. I'll wait.

I feel like reading comprehension and learning how to follow a conversation were two areas your primary school teachers failed you. Sorry, buddy.

It hasn't failed me at all. Let's see if it's failed you. According to Dread and Sammich this quote....
[/quote]

is in the one I was addressing. Now I'll ask you, show me where. And we'll see who reading comprehension has failed.

Now that makes 3 idiots who feel the need to fabricate. Strength in numbers looking like dumbasses.
Bootz2004

Postby DreadNaught » Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:35 pm

Bootz2004 wrote:
DreadNaught wrote:

Timeline:

Here we are...

That's what I asked for, dumbass. Show me in the OP where he says any of that. You instead edit MY post and then post an entirely different one. How stupid and pathetic is that.

Whether he mentioned in the OP or 3 hours later is irrelevant. He mentioned his budget BEFORE you posted the reason you don't have season tickets is due to your own budget and after you were critical of people who have concerns of increased costs by calling them fairweather fans.

You got called out by Mooz, MJW, and Teitan for speaking out of both sides of your mouth. If anyone shifted the narrative it was you when you answered why you didn't own season tickets.
DreadNaught

Postby Bootz2004 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:43 pm

DreadNaught wrote:
Bootz2004 wrote:

Whether he mentioned in the OP or 3 hours later is irrelevant. He mentioned his budget BEFORE you posted the reason you don't have season tickets is due to your own budget and after you were critical of people who have concerns of increased costs by calling them fairweather fans.

You got called out by Mooz, MJW, and Teitan for speaking out of both sides of your mouth. If anyone shifted the narrative it was you when you answered why you didn't own season tickets.

It mattered enough for you to edit my post and post something NOT in the OP. His initial reasons are what I addressed, not the ones he posted later. Those are completely different reasonings. I'm not talking out of both sides of my mouth at all. My reasons and his are different. you're just too ****ing stupid ti understand. That's why you're looking for support from other posters, *****
Bootz2004

Postby Nano » Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:46 pm

This may just be the worst Bootz argument yet
Nano

Postby Bootz2004 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:48 pm

Nano wrote:This may just be the worst Bootz argument yet

According to who? A bunch of idiots who can't read or comprehend? Yea that really matters..
Bootz2004

Postby Rocker » Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:56 pm

Sweet newborn baby Jesus, guy. Your entire argument is based upon singling out the OP (in which, btw, he used the plural “we” (hint, that’s a context clue)).

He later clarified.

I get it though. Once you dig in your heels, there’s no turning back for you.

Shame.
Rocker

Postby IchabodCrane84 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:33 pm

Finally, a thread with some meat in it.
IchabodCrane84

Postby NYBF » Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:33 pm

You guys are arguing with someone who grew up a 49ers fan and became a Bucs fan in 1999 about fairweather fans.
NYBF

Postby Rocker » Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:39 pm

NYBF wrote:You guys are arguing with someone who grew up a 49ers fan and became a Bucs fan in 1999 about fairweather fans.

Irony: Lost on too many people, these days.
Rocker

Postby Bootz2004 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:41 pm

Rocker wrote:Sweet newborn baby Jesus, guy. Your entire argument is based upon singling out the OP (in which, btw, he used the plural “we” (hint, that’s a context clue)).

He later clarified.

I get it though. Once you dig in your heels, there’s no turning back for you.

Shame.

If by clarified you mean he changed his POV point taken. However I never responded to his "clarification". People started responding to me.

Heels aren't dug in. Just dislike when people are so desperate they start twisting facts like Dread and Sammich have done. And they know it which is why, again, Dread edited my post and posted another one of Marine's posts to make a point. Just because you and them choose to ignore that fact doesn't make you smart. Makes you look stupid, which you already are. Makes Sammich look like a bitch too for hiding behind someone else's posts instead of replying to mine.
Bootz2004

Postby Bootz2004 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:42 pm

NYBF wrote:You guys are arguing with someone who grew up a 49ers fan and became a Bucs fan in 1999 about fairweather fans.

Get your years and facts straight, k!ddo. I would say you're embarrassing yourself but every time you post you're already as such.
Bootz2004

Postby Sammich » Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:50 pm

Go to your safe space Bootz. All the big meanies with their facts and logic can't get you there. I recommend the freezer. Its the perfect place for all the special little snowflakes.
Sammich

Postby Bootz2004 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:53 pm

Sammich wrote:Go to your safe space Bootz. All the big meanies with their facts and logic can't get you there. I recommend the freezer. Its the perfect place for all the special little snowflakes.

Where are these facts and logic? Oh that's right. You haven't presented any. You've only fabricated and hidden behind other posters. There's no bones about it. Otherwise you would've responded to my post here, coward.......

Sammich wrote:
Bootz2004 wrote:

Bootz2004

Postby Teitan » Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:55 pm

Don’t let this epic hissy fit meltdown distract you from the fact that Bootz is a casual fairweather fan.
Teitan

PreviousNext

Return to Team Discussions