Bucs raise Season Ticket prices

Team Discussions regarding games, players, coaches, or anything else related to Buccaneer Football.
Re: Bucs raise Season Ticket prices

Postby Sammich » Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:56 pm

You're the only one not getting this.

Edit: Directed at Bootz. Teitan snuck one in there.
Sammich

Postby Bootz2004 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:58 pm

Sammich wrote:You're the only one not getting this.

I'm the only one not making things up k!ddo. Again you're hiding behind what others are doing. Sad.
Bootz2004

Postby Sammich » Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:01 pm

Bootz2004 wrote:
Sammich wrote:You're the only one not getting this.

I'm the only one not making things up k!ddo. Again you're hiding behind what others are doing. Sad.

I haven't hidden behind anything. You asked a question and got your answer. There was no need for me to add anything to it. It was the correct answer. I can't make it more correct, nor can I make you understand it.
Sammich

Postby Bootz2004 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:04 pm

Sammich wrote:
Bootz2004 wrote:

I haven't hidden behind anything. You asked a question and got your answer. There was no need for me to add anything to it. It was the correct answer. I can't make it more correct, nor can I make you understand it.

Just because you claim what you stated is correct doesn't make it true. At all. And again you hid behind other posts instead of answering mine.

Sammich wrote:
Bootz2004 wrote:
That's not at all what the OP was about nor is it what I addressed with him. He states CLEARLY that the product on the field is the reason why he's officially done. And that another sports team will get his money. OP says nothing about not being able to afford it. That POV is shared by many people amongst this fanbase. Team sucks so they don't want to pay to see them. You changed the narrative with me. What you're talking about here and my discussion with Marine are 2 completely different things so you can get off my **** and stop trying to correlate them. You've unfortunately made several other posters make fools of themselves by proving reading isn't in their cards.

The OP is Marine. Marine agreed with me. Marine also mentioned his family budget. A few other people mentioned small children which just so happen to be expensive as hell. Quit with the eternal victim bullshit and learn to read between the lines.

Highlight where family budget is mentioned here. I'll wait.

MarineBuc wrote:That's it...I'm OUT!!

Our tickets went from $950 to $1300 a seat, I am offcially done. That pill would be a lot easier to swallow if the product on the field wasn't so lame. All of these years we have stuck with them and suffered through horrible football at the Den of Depression...and now for the third consecutive year, they want to raise prices. It has now become a matter of the $$$ not equaling the product.

29th in the league in attendance and you raise prices?? Seriously?? The worst part is that we didn't even hear it from the Bucs, I heard them talking about it on 620AM this morning...Ronnie and TKraz were talking about it.

Oh well.I just saved a ton of money...looks like the Bolts will start getting my sports money.

If you're not too much of a chickenshit answer the question here.
Bootz2004

Postby Sammich » Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:16 pm

You are literally too stupid to insult.
Sammich

Postby Buc2 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:21 pm

Bootz, do you know what a conversation is and how a conversation usually evolves to include additional information about the initial subject of the conversation? Or do all your conversations end after a single reply?

Person1: I've had it! I just found out my daily smoothie is going to double in price.
Bootz: You're a fairweather smoothie fan. Typical.

{End of conversation as far as Bootz is concerned. Anything said after this does not compute in the Bootz brain.}

Person1 (directly replying to Bootz's reply): No. It's just that I have too many other expenses that are a priority for my family and I.
Person2: Yeah. I know what you mean. I've had to give up my smoothies too.
Person3: So, Bootz. How much do you pay for your smoothies?
Bootz: Nothing because I don't buy smoothies.
Person4: So you're a fairweather smoothie fan?
Bootz: No. I just have too many other expenses that are a priority for my family and I.
Person4: Oh. So you the same as Person1?
Bootz: No! That's not what he said!
Person5: Yes, he did (shows Person1's quote about it not being a priority).
Bootz: I wasn't responding to that! Yer a dumbass! You can't comprehend. Stop changing what I said!
All the Peoples: Bootz be Bootzin'.
Bootz: Everyone is a dumbass!
Don't tread on me
Buc2

Postby Bootz2004 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:25 pm

Sammich wrote:You are literally too stupid to insult.

I asked you to highlight where he mentioned family budget in that post but IM the dumb one? LMAO! If it makes you feel better k!ddo, go ahead. Grab a cookie.
Bootz2004

Postby Buc2 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:33 pm

Bootz2004 wrote:
Sammich wrote:You are literally too stupid to insult.

I asked you to highlight where he mentioned family budget in that post but IM the dumb one? LMAO! If it makes you feel better k!ddo, go ahead. Grab a cookie.

So we have to ignore all other posts that came after the OP (where budget was not mentioned), including where Marine added additional clarification (where budget WAS mentioned) for his initial post?

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4013#p264870

Are you really this dense or are you just playing dumb?
Don't tread on me
Buc2

Postby Bootz2004 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:41 pm

Buc2 wrote:
Bootz2004 wrote:

So we have to ignore all other posts that came after the OP (where budget was not mentioned), including where Marine added additional clarification (where budget WAS mentioned) for his initial post?

AGAIN, I never responded to his "clarification". People started responding to me and my posts replying to him saying he was done because the team wasn't doing well. The post I replied to of his said zero about family and budgeting. Yet people feel the need to try (and fail) at ganging up on me about.

Let me make it simple for the idiot gallery that's growing by the minute. I know you inbreds are all too stupid to understand but at least I'll get it off of my chest.

OPs POV was he was giving up his season tix because of rising costs and the team not doing well. I reply to THAT and say THAT POV is shared by fans of this franchise. It is a fairweather POV. I didn't even bother replying to his subsequent post. Sammich here asks me about my season tix, which I don't have. My reasons and Marines reasons are complete 180s of each other, which is what you dumbasses are too stupid to get. I can't afford them. He can and had them but decided to give them up because the team isnt doing well. If you hacks don't understand then I feel more sorry for you all than I already do. It'll make me double my charity giving to the less fortunate because you all are proving how badly you need it.
Bootz2004

Postby Buc2 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:45 pm

Bootz2004 wrote:
Buc2 wrote:So we have to ignore all other posts that came after the OP (where budget was not mentioned), including where Marine added additional clarification (where budget WAS mentioned) for his initial post?

AGAIN, I never responded to his "clarification". People started responding to me and my posts replying to him saying he was done because the team wasn't doing well. The post I replied to of his said zero about family and budgeting. Yet people feel the need to try (and fail) at ganging up on me about.

Let me make it simple for the idiot gallery that's growing by the minute. I know you inbreds are all too stupid to understand but at least I'll get it off of my chest.

OPs POV was he was giving up his season tix because of rising costs and the team not doing well. I reply to THAT and say THAT POV is shared by fans of this franchise. It is a fairweather POV. I didn't even bother replying to his subsequent post. Sammich here asks me about my season tix, which I don't have. My reasons and Marines reasons are complete 180s of each other, which is what you dumbasses are too stupid to get. I can't afford them. He can and had them but decided to give them up because the team isnt doing well. If you hacks don't understand then I feel more sorry for you all than I already do. It'll make me double my charity giving to the less fortunate because you all are proving how badly you need it.

Just answer the question, counselor!

Don't tread on me
Buc2

Postby Sammich » Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:47 pm

Bootz, earlier in this thread you mentioned that you have 5 kids. That's great. I'm genuinely happy for you. That must require a lot of alcohol, though. I can't imagine anybody would **** you while they were sober.
Sammich

Postby Buc2 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:48 pm

Don't tread on me
Buc2

Postby Bootz2004 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:49 pm

Sammich wrote:Bootz, earlier in this thread you mentioned that you have 5 kids. That's great. I'm genuinely happy for you. That must require a lot of alcohol, though. I can't imagine anybody would **** you while they were sober.

I can't imagine anyone ****ing you willingly. Or while they were conscious at all for that matter.
Bootz2004

Postby PrimeMinister » Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:58 pm

Bootz, time to give this one up.

You and Marine both look at your budget in deciding if tickets are worth it. You’ve decided “No they aren’t” while Marine is hanging on.

Bootz, do you think Marine is a fair weather fan?
PrimeMinister

Postby Sammich » Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:13 pm

Bootz2004 wrote:
Sammich wrote:Bootz, earlier in this thread you mentioned that you have 5 kids. That's great. I'm genuinely happy for you. That must require a lot of alcohol, though. I can't imagine anybody would **** you while they were sober.

I can't imagine anyone ****ing you willingly. Or while they were conscious at all for that matter.

Originality isn't your strong suit I take it.
Sammich

Postby Bootz2004 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:16 pm

Sammich wrote:
Bootz2004 wrote:

Just like the word no isn't a strong suit of yours, *****.
Bootz2004

Postby Sammich » Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:18 pm

Bootz2004 wrote:
Sammich wrote:

Just like the word no isn't a strong suit of yours, *****.

That was better. Good job.
Sammich

Postby Selmon Rules » Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:54 pm

Bootz2004 wrote:
Sammich wrote:I'm not hiding behind Dread's answer. There was just no need to repeat what he said. Also he fabricated nothing- he gave you the quote you asked for.

Somebody get Bootz some water. Moving goalposts is thirsty work.

So the quote Dread posted is in the OP. Great. Show me, dumbass.

MarineBuc wrote:That's it...I'm OUT!!

Our tickets went from $950 to $1300 a seat, I am offcially done. That pill would be a lot easier to swallow if the product on the field wasn't so lame. All of these years we have stuck with them and suffered through horrible football at the Den of Depression...and now for the third consecutive year, they want to raise prices. It has now become a matter of the $$$ not equaling the product.

29th in the league in attendance and you raise prices?? Seriously?? The worst part is that we didn't even hear it from the Bucs, I heard them talking about it on 620AM this morning...Ronnie and TKraz were talking about it.

Oh well.I just saved a ton of money...looks like the Bolts will start getting my sports money.

Dude, aren't people allowed to elaborate on their original statement if they want to in your world or are they only allowed one post per thread to say all they have to say on a subject?? If that's the case, you should be banned by virtue of your own unwritten rule....
Sig currently being held hostage by Photobucket, will return next fall
Selmon Rules

Postby MarineBuc » Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:24 am

Just for the record...unless you are filthy rich...It's ALWAYS about the family budget. I'm just sayin
MarineBuc

Postby Miller4Prez64 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:48 am

Something that has always bothered me about sports as a business is how it's literally the only business in the world where the consumer is blamed for not buying the product regardless of quality. If you went to a restaurant and the waiter spit in your food, would you go back? If someone feels that their ticket prices being raised when the team was bad is a deal breaker that doesn't make them a bad fan, it makes them a smart consumer. This is a business at the end of the day, the Glazers just get the luxury of blaming the fans for not showing up to a bad product.
Miller4Prez64

Postby MJW » Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:53 am

Miller4Prez64 wrote:Something that has always bothered me about sports as a business is how it's literally the only business in the world where the consumer is blamed for not buying the product regardless of quality. If you went to a restaurant and the waiter spit in your food, would you go back? If someone feels that their ticket prices being raised when the team was bad is a deal breaker that doesn't make them a bad fan, it makes them a smart consumer. This is a business at the end of the day, the Glazers just get the luxury of blaming the fans for not showing up to a bad product.

Amen. I've made this observation also. It's a con to keep the stadiums full even when the games are bad, and useful idiots talk about being a "true fan" to perpetuate the culture.
MJW

Postby NYBF » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:21 pm

MarineBuc wrote:Just for the record...unless you are filthy rich...It's ALWAYS about the family budget. I'm just sayin

WHERE DOES IT SAY THAT?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
NYBF

Postby PrimeMinister » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:40 pm

Miller4Prez64 wrote:Something that has always bothered me about sports as a business is how it's literally the only business in the world where the consumer is blamed for not buying the product regardless of quality. If you went to a restaurant and the waiter spit in your food, would you go back? If someone feels that their ticket prices being raised when the team was bad is a deal breaker that doesn't make them a bad fan, it makes them a smart consumer. This is a business at the end of the day, the Glazers just get the luxury of blaming the fans for not showing up to a bad product.

Anybody who buys into this is a fool. If you see he team as entertainment worth your money that’s fine. Berating others for being “lesser or fair weather” means you’ve bought in to the billionaire’s bullshit lies telling you to be a “real fan” by spending money regardless of the product put on the field.
PrimeMinister

Postby MJW » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:42 pm

PrimeMinister wrote:

Anybody who buys into this is a fool. If you see he team as entertainment worth your money that’s fine. Berating others for being “lesser or fair weather” means you’ve bought in to the billionaire’s bullshit lies telling you to be a “real fan” by spending money regardless of the product put on the field.

It's funny. If someone says to you, "I've seen all the movies in that franchise, even though the last four or five have sucked and I haven't enjoyed them!" you wouldn't call them a "real fan." You'd call them an idiot with too much time and money. Same difference.
MJW

Postby PrimeMinister » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:48 pm

MJW wrote:
PrimeMinister wrote:

It's funny. If someone says to you, "I've seen all the movies in that franchise, even though the last four or five have sucked and I haven't enjoyed them!" you wouldn't call them a "real fan." You'd call them an idiot with too much time and money. Same difference.

Exactly! “Real fan” is the most valuable creation in all of sports. “Real fan” may be one of the most valuable creations period in the last 50 years. How many milllions (billions?) have been made by bad franchises with “real fans”?
PrimeMinister

Postby DreadNaught » Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:30 pm

NYBF wrote:
MarineBuc wrote:Just for the record...unless you are filthy rich...It's ALWAYS about the family budget. I'm just sayin

WHERE DOES IT SAY THAT?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

If it's not in the OP it doesn't apply to the discussion!!!!!!!
DreadNaught

Postby Caradoc » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:27 am

It ain't the owners who push this "real fan" bullshit. It's fans.
Caradoc

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:00 pm

Caradoc wrote:It ain't the owners who push this "real fan" bullshit. It's fans.

Oh, yeah they do. They just do it for money instead of board cred.

How do I know? Because if you buy the Double platnum diamond club VIP superfan card, you get a collectible beer cup with every ticket purchase.
Mountaineer Buc

Postby MJW » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:34 am

Mountaineer Buc wrote:
Caradoc wrote:It ain't the owners who push this "real fan" bullshit. It's fans.

Oh, yeah they do. They just do it for money instead of board cred.

How do I know? Because if you buy the Double platnum diamond club VIP superfan card, you get a collectible beer cup with every ticket purchase.

I remember the Red Sox would sell "Red Sox Nation" memberships for $15 that amounted to a card for your wallet.
MJW

Postby acmillis » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:45 am

Din't the Packers do something similar a few years back?
acmillis

PreviousNext

Return to Team Discussions