***OFFICIAL Super Bowl LII Game Thread!***

Team Discussions regarding games, players, coaches, or anything else related to Buccaneer Football.
Re: ***OFFICIAL Super Bowl LII Game Thread!***

Postby Bootz2004 » Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:52 am

Doctor wrote:
Bootz2004 wrote:Derek Barnett, EDGE RUSHER. I know where I want to go in the draft.

Right. One sack all game. Over 70 points and a 1000 yards and what you got out of this is we need a DE.

To make the game changing play, absolutely. Remember the guy with 500+ yards and 4 TDs lost. That fumble changed everything. Casuals like you only see the style points, not the important things.
Bootz2004

Postby NYBF » Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:33 am

Caradoc wrote:
NYBF wrote:
The only thing obvious his year is that the NFL catch rules are awful.

Meh, I think the second one was the right call, that first one was pretty obviously wrong though.

I agree with you on both. However, nothing can stop the conspiracy train.
NYBF

Postby Super K » Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:39 am

NYBF wrote:
Caradoc wrote:
Meh, I think the second one was the right call, that first one was pretty obviously wrong though.

I agree with you on both.

Yep...
Super K

Postby Crocaneers » Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:49 am

bahamian:bucfan wrote:OMG..............are you guys watching nfln.!?

Kevin Hart was live and the dude was BEYOND drunk.............he straight up cussed on nfln (fbomb) and Deion had to hurry him off the set! Wow!

Philli is going to brn tonight if Kevin Hart is any indication how how those folks are going to be.

WOW .. I missed this due to other scheduled activities ....

https://sports.yahoo.com/kevin-hart-mad ... 23956.html
Crocaneers

Postby Miller4Prez64 » Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:15 pm

I think the random Butler benching is a rare terrible decision in big moments by Belichick. He very well could be celebrating his 6th ring if he played him. It's no guarantee he makes the difference, but that Patriots defense just couldn't make a play or even tackle when they needed it last night. It's hard to justify benching him for football reasons after that defensive performance.
Miller4Prez64

Postby Super K » Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:19 pm

Miller4Prez64 wrote:I think the random Butler benching is a rare terrible decision in big moments by Belichick. He very well could be celebrating his 6th ring if he played him. It's no guarantee he makes the difference, but that Patriots defense just couldn't make a play or even tackle when they needed it last night. It's hard to justify benching him for football reasons after that defensive performance.

It was definitely puzzling, but I don't know how big of a difference it would've made...

That Eagles ground game whooped the Pats' ass..

After Blount's TD run, the look on the faces of NE' DL was of total defeat and bewilderment...

And they had just started to swing the hammer..
Super K

Postby PrimeMinister » Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:16 pm

Super K wrote:
Miller4Prez64 wrote:I think the random Butler benching is a rare terrible decision in big moments by Belichick. He very well could be celebrating his 6th ring if he played him. It's no guarantee he makes the difference, but that Patriots defense just couldn't make a play or even tackle when they needed it last night. It's hard to justify benching him for football reasons after that defensive performance.

It was definitely puzzling, but I don't know how big of a difference it would've made...

After Blount's TD run, the look on the faces of NE' DL was of total defeat and bewilderment...

It would have made a difference. The Pats chose to play 4 safeties instead of using Butler. Butler would have covered a slot receiver better than the backup safety.
PrimeMinister

Postby Super K » Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:16 pm

PrimeMinister wrote:
Super K wrote:

It would have made a difference. The Pats chose to play 4 safeties instead of using Butler. Butler would have covered a slot receiver better than the backup safety.

Oh absolutely...

Wasn't aware they ran with a safety...

My bad..
Super K

Previous

Return to Team Discussions