Alex Smith: Traded

Team Discussions regarding games, players, coaches, or anything else related to Buccaneer Football.
post

Alex Smith: Traded

Postby Teitan » Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:44 pm

To the Redskins. Trade involves picks and a player.
User avatar
Teitan
 
Posts: 4076
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:07 pm
Has thanked: 212 times
Been thanked: 164 times

Re: Alex Smith: Traded

Postby Bootz2004 » Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:46 pm

Per Rap Sheet

The #Chiefs are trading QB Alex Smith to the #Redskins, source confirms (as @TerezPaylor reported). It involves picks and a player. Huge deal.
User avatar
Bootz2004
 
Posts: 21683
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:17 pm
Has thanked: 100 times
Been thanked: 457 times

Re: Alex Smith: Traded

Postby Teitan » Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:47 pm

Wonder who breaks the bank for Cousins.
User avatar
Teitan
 
Posts: 4076
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:07 pm
Has thanked: 212 times
Been thanked: 164 times

Re: Alex Smith: Traded

Postby uscbucsfan » Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:49 pm

That's crazy.

Super Redskins like move. I can't believe they are losing Cousins for nothing. Everyone knew the Chiefs wanted to move on from Smith after the season, but damn I did not expect that.

Where is Cousins going?
Image
User avatar
uscbucsfan
 
Posts: 3727
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:21 pm
Has thanked: 82 times
Been thanked: 96 times

Re: Alex Smith: Traded

Postby Teitan » Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:49 pm

Chiefs gain $17M in cap space.
User avatar
Teitan
 
Posts: 4076
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:07 pm
Has thanked: 212 times
Been thanked: 164 times

Re: Alex Smith: Traded

Postby Deja Entendu » Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:50 pm

Poor guy.
Deja Entendu
 
Posts: 1372
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:59 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 56 times

Re: Alex Smith: Traded

Postby Bootz2004 » Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:55 pm

uscbucsfan wrote:That's crazy.

Super Redskins like move. I can't believe they are losing Cousins for nothing. Everyone knew the Chiefs wanted to move on from Smith after the season, but damn I did not expect that.

Where is Cousins going?


They'll likely get a very nice comp pick in 2019 no matter what they do in FA. Cousins is probably going to be one of the highest paid players.
My guess would be the Jets or Cardinals.
User avatar
Bootz2004
 
Posts: 21683
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:17 pm
Has thanked: 100 times
Been thanked: 457 times

Re: Alex Smith: Traded

Postby Naismith » Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:59 pm

I'd rather have Smith than Cousins. Should be interesting to see what they gave up for him.
User avatar
Naismith
 
Posts: 1346
Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:51 pm
Has thanked: 62 times
Been thanked: 84 times

Re: Alex Smith: Traded

Postby Cheb » Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:05 pm

Well that is surprising. Washington? Hmm.

Now where will Cousins go?
Image
Cheb
 
Posts: 3429
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:00 pm
Location: West Coast is best coast
Has thanked: 55 times
Been thanked: 303 times

Re: Alex Smith: Traded

Postby Bootz2004 » Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:07 pm

Per Schefter

QB Alex Smith and Washington now have reached an agreement on a new four-year contract extension, per sources. Smith, who had one year left on his contact, tied to Washington for next five seasons. Smith gets long-term deal from Washington that Cousins could not.
User avatar
Bootz2004
 
Posts: 21683
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:17 pm
Has thanked: 100 times
Been thanked: 457 times

Re: Alex Smith: Traded

Postby DreadNaught » Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:10 pm

Hopefully Cousins does not go to a team drafting in front of us.

This move is disrespectful to Cousins though.
Image
User avatar
DreadNaught
 
Posts: 11199
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:18 am
Has thanked: 454 times
Been thanked: 474 times

Re: Alex Smith: Traded

Postby Bootz2004 » Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:11 pm

DreadNaught wrote:Hopefully Cousins does not go to a team drafting in front of us.

This move is disrespectful to Cousins though.


I think the Jets are a real possibility.
User avatar
Bootz2004
 
Posts: 21683
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:17 pm
Has thanked: 100 times
Been thanked: 457 times

Re: Alex Smith: Traded

Postby uscbucsfan » Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:14 pm

Andy Reid strikes the skins again.
Image
User avatar
uscbucsfan
 
Posts: 3727
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:21 pm
Has thanked: 82 times
Been thanked: 96 times

Re: Alex Smith: Traded

Postby real bucs fan » Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:59 pm

DreadNaught wrote:Hopefully Cousins does not go to a team drafting in front of us.

This move is disrespectful to Cousins though.

My first thought as well.

Not sure what Washington is doing here. Smith is heading into his age 34 season, and their roster aint close.
Image
real bucs fan
 
Posts: 7649
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:59 pm
Has thanked: 806 times
Been thanked: 106 times

Re: Alex Smith: Traded

Postby Crocaneers » Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:29 pm

And yet . .. no one talks about Washington dealing Smith







Watch
Image
User avatar
Crocaneers
 
Posts: 2190
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:44 am
Location: Gatorland (at least on the weekends )
Has thanked: 325 times
Been thanked: 198 times

Re: Alex Smith: Traded

Postby MJW » Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:41 pm

Very bad for us.

There's a pretty solid chance that one of the QB needy teams ahead of us lands Cousins, taking them off the quarterback market. If it's Cleveland, Denver, or the Jets, all three have reasons to be VERY interested in Chubb.
Image
User avatar
MJW
 
Posts: 8084
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:17 am
Location: Nebraska
Has thanked: 186 times
Been thanked: 345 times

Re: Alex Smith: Traded

Postby MJW » Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:42 pm

And the Redskins under Dan Snyder are still a joke. They land an older, inferior quarterback, give up a third rounder and a damn fine young corner, and let Kirk Cousins walk for no compensation. All because they couldn't do what every other team in the league does, and lock down their quarterback.
Image
User avatar
MJW
 
Posts: 8084
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:17 am
Location: Nebraska
Has thanked: 186 times
Been thanked: 345 times

Re: Alex Smith: Traded

Postby real bucs fan » Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:49 pm

This trade made me thankful we didn't hire Gruden for some reason... ;)

As for where Cousins goes, let's go Bills!!!!
Image
real bucs fan
 
Posts: 7649
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:59 pm
Has thanked: 806 times
Been thanked: 106 times

Re: Alex Smith: Traded

Postby Bootz2004 » Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:59 pm

Alex Smith will average $23.5 million per year in new money on the four-year extension with approximately $70 million in guaranteed money on the agreement between the two sides, per @mortreport. There is no official contract or paperwork so agreement in principle right now


That's much cheaper than they would've gotten for re-signing Cousins

In Alex Smith trade, Chiefs will receive third-round pick And CB Kendall Fuller, per @FieldYates. So there’s the trade.


Kiss Darrelle Revis good-bye.

Quality trade for both sides IMO. Smith is 34 but is coming off of his best season and as we've seen in this era of the NFL QBs aren't reaching their prime until they hit their 30s. Andy Reid gets what he always likes getting. Young corners and draft picks for the lines. Good on them to get a very young player with experience(Fuller will be 23 in 2 weeks) and a day 2 pick with them not having a 1st round pick and only having 4 picks total before the trade.
User avatar
Bootz2004
 
Posts: 21683
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:17 pm
Has thanked: 100 times
Been thanked: 457 times

Re: Alex Smith: Traded

Postby Bootz2004 » Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:04 am

MJW wrote:And the Redskins under Dan Snyder are still a joke. They land an older, inferior quarterback, give up a third rounder and a damn fine young corner, and let Kirk Cousins walk for no compensation. All because they couldn't do what every other team in the league does, and lock down their quarterback.


They didn't believe he was "their guy". If you don't believe it as an organization, why force it? Because it's PC? Because it's "the natural thing to do"? Washington didn't believe in Kirk Cousins as their guy. I'd say believing in someone to help you win a championship is very important before you go making him the highest paid QB in football.
User avatar
Bootz2004
 
Posts: 21683
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:17 pm
Has thanked: 100 times
Been thanked: 457 times

Re: Alex Smith: Traded

Postby MJW » Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:18 am

Bootz2004 wrote:
MJW wrote:And the Redskins under Dan Snyder are still a joke. They land an older, inferior quarterback, give up a third rounder and a damn fine young corner, and let Kirk Cousins walk for no compensation. All because they couldn't do what every other team in the league does, and lock down their quarterback.


They didn't believe he was "their guy". If you don't believe it as an organization, why force it? Because it's PC? Because it's "the natural thing to do"? Washington didn't believe in Kirk Cousins as their guy. I'd say believing in someone to help you win a championship is very important before you go making him the highest paid QB in football.


If they think Alex Smith is that guy, they're just as stupid as I'm saying they are. And they gave him a $71 million dollar guarantee, so it's not like they're hedging their bets. They didn't think Cousins is that guy, okay. They just lost him for no compensation and gave up a 3rd and Kendell Fuller to write a $71 million dollar guarantee for the ultimate "Not That Guy" in Alex Smith. Stupid.
Image
User avatar
MJW
 
Posts: 8084
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:17 am
Location: Nebraska
Has thanked: 186 times
Been thanked: 345 times

Re: Alex Smith: Traded

Postby Bootz2004 » Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:37 am

MJW wrote:
Bootz2004 wrote:
They didn't believe he was "their guy". If you don't believe it as an organization, why force it? Because it's PC? Because it's "the natural thing to do"? Washington didn't believe in Kirk Cousins as their guy. I'd say believing in someone to help you win a championship is very important before you go making him the highest paid QB in football.


If they think Alex Smith is that guy, they're just as stupid as I'm saying they are. And they gave him a $71 million dollar guarantee, so it's not like they're hedging their bets. They didn't think Cousins is that guy, okay. They just lost him for no compensation and gave up a 3rd and Kendell Fuller to write a $71 million dollar guarantee for the ultimate "Not That Guy" in Alex Smith. Stupid.


Washington obviously disagrees. They'll get a nice 3rd round Comp pick for Cousins next year no matter what they do. You and I both know that $71 mil guaranteed is just a pretty number. By comparison Carr got $70mil "guaranteed" and $30mil of that was guaranteed for injury only.
User avatar
Bootz2004
 
Posts: 21683
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:17 pm
Has thanked: 100 times
Been thanked: 457 times

Re: Alex Smith: Traded

Postby MJW » Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:50 am

Bootz2004 wrote:
MJW wrote:
If they think Alex Smith is that guy, they're just as stupid as I'm saying they are. And they gave him a $71 million dollar guarantee, so it's not like they're hedging their bets. They didn't think Cousins is that guy, okay. They just lost him for no compensation and gave up a 3rd and Kendell Fuller to write a $71 million dollar guarantee for the ultimate "Not That Guy" in Alex Smith. Stupid.


Washington obviously disagrees. They'll get a nice 3rd round Comp pick for Cousins next year no matter what they do. You and I both know that $71 mil guaranteed is just a pretty number. By comparison Carr got $70mil "guaranteed" and $30mil of that was guaranteed for injury only.


Washington is wrong. We have 13 seasons and 2 franchises for Alex Smith that prove they're wrong. There's no debate about what Alex Smith is at this point. We might as well talk about if Jay Cutler is going to become a different player in year 14. They gave Alex Smith the 3rd highest practical guarantee in NFL history, which moots the "saving money" aspect of it. And the 3rd round comp pick? They could have gotten a first for Cousins, easily, if they hadn't drawn out this charade and spent all their franchise tag nickels. Oh, and on top of it all, Kendall Fuller alone is worth more than a 3rd.

You want to say that Cousins isn't the guy, okay. I think he's played damn well considering he's rarely had a running game and never had an elite wide receiver. But somehow parlaying this into an older, inferior, nearly as expensive option, while giving up your 3rd rounder and your excellent young corner...that's stupid. No amount of semantics will make it not stupid.
Image
User avatar
MJW
 
Posts: 8084
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:17 am
Location: Nebraska
Has thanked: 186 times
Been thanked: 345 times

Re: Alex Smith: Traded

Postby Bootz2004 » Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:09 am

MJW wrote:
Bootz2004 wrote:
Washington obviously disagrees. They'll get a nice 3rd round Comp pick for Cousins next year no matter what they do. You and I both know that $71 mil guaranteed is just a pretty number. By comparison Carr got $70mil "guaranteed" and $30mil of that was guaranteed for injury only.


Washington is wrong. We have 13 seasons and 2 franchises for Alex Smith that prove they're wrong. There's no debate about what Alex Smith is at this point. We might as well talk about if Jay Cutler is going to become a different player in year 14. They gave Alex Smith the 3rd highest practical guarantee in NFL history, which moots the "saving money" aspect of it. And the 3rd round comp pick? They could have gotten a first for Cousins, easily, if they hadn't drawn out this charade and spent all their franchise tag nickels. Oh, and on top of it all, Kendall Fuller alone is worth more than a 3rd.

You want to say that Cousins isn't the guy, okay. I think he's played damn well considering he's rarely had a running game and never had an elite wide receiver. But somehow parlaying this into an older, inferior, nearly as expensive option, while giving up your 3rd rounder and your excellent young corner...that's stupid. No amount of semantics will make it not stupid.


Again, they disagree with you. You say an NFL franchise is wrong for trading for the highest rated QB last season with the best TD/INT ratio and 4000+ yards, that's you prerogative. But if you compare Alex's 1st 6 seasons with his last 6 season's you'd see 2 completely different QBs. Jay Cutler and Alex Smith don't compare at all. This move did save money no matter how you look at it. Matt Stafford got $92mil guaranteed and $27mil APY. Cousins will exceed that. You do the math, this move costs them less. Maybe they could've gotten a 1st for Cousins. Maybe not. Reports are he demanded a trade. That diminishes the value as it is. No team is going to send premium resources for a player they know you have to unload. Fuller worth more than a 3rd alone? You're really pumping him up with phrases like excellent and "worth more than a 3rd alone. A corner I doubt you've seen play at that. He's not even a starting. Packaging a 3rd round pick with a #3 corner for a QB coming off his best season is a win no matter how you try to swing it.
User avatar
Bootz2004
 
Posts: 21683
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:17 pm
Has thanked: 100 times
Been thanked: 457 times

Re: Alex Smith: Traded

Postby MJW » Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:11 am

Bootz2004 wrote:
MJW wrote:
Washington is wrong. We have 13 seasons and 2 franchises for Alex Smith that prove they're wrong. There's no debate about what Alex Smith is at this point. We might as well talk about if Jay Cutler is going to become a different player in year 14. They gave Alex Smith the 3rd highest practical guarantee in NFL history, which moots the "saving money" aspect of it. And the 3rd round comp pick? They could have gotten a first for Cousins, easily, if they hadn't drawn out this charade and spent all their franchise tag nickels. Oh, and on top of it all, Kendall Fuller alone is worth more than a 3rd.

You want to say that Cousins isn't the guy, okay. I think he's played damn well considering he's rarely had a running game and never had an elite wide receiver. But somehow parlaying this into an older, inferior, nearly as expensive option, while giving up your 3rd rounder and your excellent young corner...that's stupid. No amount of semantics will make it not stupid.


Again, they disagree with you. You say an NFL franchise is wrong for trading for the highest rated QB last season with the best TD/INT ratio and 4000+ yards, that's you prerogative. But if you compare Alex's 1st 6 seasons with his last 6 season's you'd see 2 completely different QBs. Jay Cutler and Alex Smith don't compare at all. This move did save money no matter how you look at it. Matt Stafford got $92mil guaranteed and $27mil APY. Cousins will exceed that. You do the math, this move costs them less. Maybe they could've gotten a 1st for Cousins. Maybe not. Reports are he demanded a trade. That diminishes the value as it is. No team is going to send premium resources for a player they know you have to unload. Fuller worth more than a 3rd alone? You're really pumping him up with phrases like excellent and "worth more than a 3rd alone. A corner I doubt you've seen play at that. He's not even a starting. Packaging a 3rd round pick with a #3 corner for a QB coming off his best season is a win no matter how you try to swing it.


Uh Huh.

They turned Kirk Cousins, a 3rd Rounder, and an excellent young corner into Alex Smith (with a giant contract) and a potential compensatory pick.

They're stupid. They've been stupid since Daniel Snyder got there and they still are.
Image
User avatar
MJW
 
Posts: 8084
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:17 am
Location: Nebraska
Has thanked: 186 times
Been thanked: 345 times

Re: Alex Smith: Traded

Postby Bootz2004 » Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:19 am

MJW wrote:
Bootz2004 wrote:
Again, they disagree with you. You say an NFL franchise is wrong for trading for the highest rated QB last season with the best TD/INT ratio and 4000+ yards, that's you prerogative. But if you compare Alex's 1st 6 seasons with his last 6 season's you'd see 2 completely different QBs. Jay Cutler and Alex Smith don't compare at all. This move did save money no matter how you look at it. Matt Stafford got $92mil guaranteed and $27mil APY. Cousins will exceed that. You do the math, this move costs them less. Maybe they could've gotten a 1st for Cousins. Maybe not. Reports are he demanded a trade. That diminishes the value as it is. No team is going to send premium resources for a player they know you have to unload. Fuller worth more than a 3rd alone? You're really pumping him up with phrases like excellent and "worth more than a 3rd alone. A corner I doubt you've seen play at that. He's not even a starting. Packaging a 3rd round pick with a #3 corner for a QB coming off his best season is a win no matter how you try to swing it.


Uh Huh.

They turned Kirk Cousins, a 3rd Rounder, and an excellent young corner into Alex Smith (with a giant contract) and a potential compensatory pick.

They're stupid. They've been stupid since Daniel Snyder got there and they still are.


What exactly makes Cousins worthy enough to be the highest paid QB in football? He threw for 1 more TD, 8 more INTs, and 51 more yards than Smith last season while playing in 1 more game.

This "excellent" CB is 3rd on the depth chart. Smith's deal is small compared to what QBs are going for now a days. Be stubborn and ignorant all you want. $23.5 APY is a bargain for a QB against a $178mil cap.
User avatar
Bootz2004
 
Posts: 21683
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:17 pm
Has thanked: 100 times
Been thanked: 457 times

Re: Alex Smith: Traded

Postby MJW » Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:29 am

Bootz2004 wrote:
MJW wrote:
Uh Huh.

They turned Kirk Cousins, a 3rd Rounder, and an excellent young corner into Alex Smith (with a giant contract) and a potential compensatory pick.

They're stupid. They've been stupid since Daniel Snyder got there and they still are.


What exactly makes Cousins worthy enough to be the highest paid QB in football? He threw for 1 more TD, 8 more INTs, and 51 more yards than Smith last season while playing in 1 more game.

This "excellent" CB is 3rd on the depth chart. Smith's deal is small compared to what QBs are going for now a days. Be stubborn and ignorant all you want. $23.5 APY is a bargain for a QB against a $178mil cap.


Cousins had his worst year since becoming the starter, probably because his best wide receiver was Jamison Crowder and he had no run game.
Alex Smith had the best year of his career.
The fact their numbers are that close anyway makes my point for me.

If you don't know that Kendall Fuller is one of the best nickel corners in the league, watch some football.

And if 23.5 APY is a "bargain" against a $178 million dollar cap for professional game manager Alex Smith, so is $28 or $30 mil APY for Cousins.

It is what it is. Stupid teams do stupid things. Stupider people defend them.
Image
User avatar
MJW
 
Posts: 8084
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:17 am
Location: Nebraska
Has thanked: 186 times
Been thanked: 345 times

Re: Alex Smith: Traded

Postby Bootz2004 » Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:52 am

MJW wrote:
Bootz2004 wrote:
What exactly makes Cousins worthy enough to be the highest paid QB in football? He threw for 1 more TD, 8 more INTs, and 51 more yards than Smith last season while playing in 1 more game.

This "excellent" CB is 3rd on the depth chart. Smith's deal is small compared to what QBs are going for now a days. Be stubborn and ignorant all you want. $23.5 APY is a bargain for a QB against a $178mil cap.


Cousins had his worst year since becoming the starter, probably because his best wide receiver was Jamison Crowder and he had no run game.
Alex Smith had the best year of his career.
The fact their numbers are that close anyway makes my point for me.

If you don't know that Kendall Fuller is one of the best nickel corners in the league, watch some football.

And if 23.5 APY is a "bargain" against a $178 million dollar cap for professional game manager Alex Smith, so is $28 or $30 mil APY for Cousins.

It is what it is. Stupid teams do stupid things. Stupider people defend them.


Cousin's production being directly tied to who his receivers are is all the more reason why paying top dollar for him is a bad idea. The fact that the numbers are close don't make your point, sweetie. It makes mine. Why would a GM make a guy with comparable stats to " a professional game manager" the highest paid QB in football? What logic is there to pay way more for much of the same? You can't think of any.

A quality nickel back is hardly worth "more than a 3rd alone". He's decent. Hardly one of the best but I get it. You need to reach per the usual.

And again an NFL franchise disagrees with you. As does logic, but that's nothing new.
User avatar
Bootz2004
 
Posts: 21683
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:17 pm
Has thanked: 100 times
Been thanked: 457 times

Re: Alex Smith: Traded

Postby MJW » Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:54 am

Bootz2004 wrote:
MJW wrote:
Cousins had his worst year since becoming the starter, probably because his best wide receiver was Jamison Crowder and he had no run game.
Alex Smith had the best year of his career.
The fact their numbers are that close anyway makes my point for me.

If you don't know that Kendall Fuller is one of the best nickel corners in the league, watch some football.

And if 23.5 APY is a "bargain" against a $178 million dollar cap for professional game manager Alex Smith, so is $28 or $30 mil APY for Cousins.

It is what it is. Stupid teams do stupid things. Stupider people defend them.


Cousin's production being directly tied to who his receivers are is all the more reason why paying top dollar for him is a bad idea. The fact that the numbers are close don't make your point, sweetie. It makes mine. Why would a GM make a guy with comparable stats to " a professional game manager" the highest paid QB in football? What logic is there to pay way more for much of the same? You can't think of any.

A quality nickel back is hardly worth "more than a 3rd alone". He's decent. Hardly one of the best but I get it. You need to reach per the usual.

And again an NFL franchise disagrees with you. As does logic, but that's nothing new.


LOL. Imagine being so desperate to argue that you'll actually make a case that a quarterback's skill position talent doesn't affect his production. Apparently Tom Brady is the only good quarterback in the NFL. Makes you wonder why we'd bother paying Mike Evans, since his presence doesn't make Winston better. Or Winston, for that matter, if he does need Evans.

To answer your question about why a GM would do that, I'm guessing you don't understand what the word "Outlier" means, sweetie. Smith having a career year at 33 is an outlier. Thinking Smith is going to repeat or build on that season, in a new offense with much less talent, is casual overload. And if you think they're "the same" because they had similar stats for a year, you watch even less football than I thought. But I knew that when you tried to play Fuller off as a "quality" nickel back. Andy Reid already called him the key to the deal. Maybe you should stick to Madden?

Yes, an NFL franchise disagrees with me - the franchise that has led the NFL in mind-numbingly stupid free agency and trade moves over the last 20 years. They disagreed with me about Albert Haynesworth, trading for Donovan McNabb, and dumping Brad Johnson for Jeff George as well. In the meantime, an NFL franchise is going to disagree with you even more when Cousins gets a monster contract in a couple of months.
Last edited by MJW on Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image
User avatar
MJW
 
Posts: 8084
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:17 am
Location: Nebraska
Has thanked: 186 times
Been thanked: 345 times

Re: Alex Smith: Traded

Postby Miller4Prez64 » Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:10 am

I'm very interested in seeing how Mahomes performs as the starting QB in KC now.
Miller4Prez64
 
Posts: 3149
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:42 pm
Has thanked: 19 times
Been thanked: 84 times

Next

post

Return to Team Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Teitan and 9 guests