Kwon Alexander: Pro Bowler

Team Discussions regarding games, players, coaches, or anything else related to Buccaneer Football.
post

Re: Kwon Alexander: Pro Bowler

Postby IchabodCrane84 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:05 am

mdb1958 wrote:
Buc2 wrote:Yeah, well, no need for to pretend to be stupid and not understand what mdb was asking, which seems pretty obvious to me. However, I refuse to look the info up for him. mdb is a big boy...he can do it himself.



When I was in school we had typewriters, I'm way behind ya'll. Besides Bear couldnt find it either, he got side tracked.

Besides who posts a missing story of me running PFF, with zero info.


General rule of thumb. When reading my posts, understand that 90% of them are jokes/attempts at jokes. The other 10%, I'm drunk.
Image
User avatar
IchabodCrane84
 
Posts: 1874
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:29 pm
Location: St. Petersburg, FL
Has thanked: 122 times
Been thanked: 339 times

Re: Kwon Alexander: Pro Bowler

Postby Rocker » Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:08 am

IchabodCrane84 wrote:
mdb1958 wrote:

When I was in school we had typewriters, I'm way behind ya'll. Besides Bear couldnt find it either, he got side tracked.

Besides who posts a missing story of me running PFF, with zero info.


General rule of thumb. When reading my posts, understand that 90% of them are jokes/attempts at jokes. The other 10%, I'm drunk.


Did we just become best friends?
Image
User avatar
Rocker
 
Posts: 3945
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:23 am
Location: Upper deck of the Old Sombrero
Has thanked: 225 times
Been thanked: 215 times

Re: Kwon Alexander: Pro Bowler

Postby mdb1958 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:42 am

Rocker wrote:
IchabodCrane84 wrote:
General rule of thumb. When reading my posts, understand that 90% of them are jokes/attempts at jokes. The other 10%, I'm drunk.


Did we just become best friends?


Well, ok, so long as you dont call me names and beef up your intelligence at my expense...
mdb1958
 
Posts: 9767
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:11 pm
Has thanked: 157 times
Been thanked: 91 times

Re: Kwon Alexander: Pro Bowler

Postby IchabodCrane84 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:42 am

Rocker wrote:
IchabodCrane84 wrote:
General rule of thumb. When reading my posts, understand that 90% of them are jokes/attempts at jokes. The other 10%, I'm drunk.


Did we just become best friends?


Yes, Pro Bowl party at my place.
Image
User avatar
IchabodCrane84
 
Posts: 1874
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:29 pm
Location: St. Petersburg, FL
Has thanked: 122 times
Been thanked: 339 times

Re: Kwon Alexander: Pro Bowler

Postby Jason Bourne » Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:47 am

mdb1958 wrote:
Rocker wrote:
Did we just become best friends?


Well, ok, so long as you dont call me names and beef up your intelligence at my expense...


Too ez
Jason Bourne
 
Posts: 4615
Joined: Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:47 am
Location: Clearwater
Has thanked: 34 times
Been thanked: 35 times

Re: Kwon Alexander: Pro Bowler

Postby mdb1958 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:49 am

Jason Bourne wrote:
mdb1958 wrote:
Well, ok, so long as you dont call me names and beef up your intelligence at my expense...


Too ez



I never gave out a duration to the applicant.
mdb1958
 
Posts: 9767
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:11 pm
Has thanked: 157 times
Been thanked: 91 times

Re: Kwon Alexander: Pro Bowler

Postby RedLeader » Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:19 am

What the hell just happened in here?
User avatar
RedLeader
 
Posts: 2832
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:27 pm
Location: G14 Classified
Has thanked: 107 times
Been thanked: 102 times

Re: Kwon Alexander: Pro Bowler

Postby NYBF » Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:21 am

RedLeader wrote:What the hell just happened in here?


This is what happens when people try to make sense of / converse with mdb
Image
Image
User avatar
NYBF
 
Posts: 6123
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:46 am
Has thanked: 196 times
Been thanked: 506 times

Re: Kwon Alexander: Pro Bowler

Postby Nano » Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:48 am

Ich keeps switching to his mdb account
User avatar
Nano
 
Posts: 7656
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 6:30 pm
Location: Somewhere above Tampa
Has thanked: 29 times
Been thanked: 258 times

Re: Kwon Alexander: Pro Bowler

Postby IchabodCrane84 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:00 pm

That's a stupid statement.
Image
User avatar
IchabodCrane84
 
Posts: 1874
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:29 pm
Location: St. Petersburg, FL
Has thanked: 122 times
Been thanked: 339 times

Re: Kwon Alexander: Pro Bowler

Postby IchabodCrane84 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:01 pm

No basis whatsoever.
Image
User avatar
IchabodCrane84
 
Posts: 1874
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:29 pm
Location: St. Petersburg, FL
Has thanked: 122 times
Been thanked: 339 times

Re: Kwon Alexander: Pro Bowler

Postby IchabodCrane84 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:01 pm

I'd like to see a link.
Image
User avatar
IchabodCrane84
 
Posts: 1874
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:29 pm
Location: St. Petersburg, FL
Has thanked: 122 times
Been thanked: 339 times

Re: Kwon Alexander: Pro Bowler

Postby mdb1958 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:22 pm

Nano,you
mdb1958
 
Posts: 9767
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:11 pm
Has thanked: 157 times
Been thanked: 91 times

Re: Kwon Alexander: Pro Bowler

Postby mdb1958 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:22 pm

may be
mdb1958
 
Posts: 9767
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:11 pm
Has thanked: 157 times
Been thanked: 91 times

Re: Kwon Alexander: Pro Bowler

Postby mdb1958 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:22 pm

right.
mdb1958
 
Posts: 9767
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:11 pm
Has thanked: 157 times
Been thanked: 91 times

Re: Kwon Alexander: Pro Bowler

Postby Nano » Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:23 pm

omg
User avatar
Nano
 
Posts: 7656
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 6:30 pm
Location: Somewhere above Tampa
Has thanked: 29 times
Been thanked: 258 times

Re: Kwon Alexander: Pro Bowler

Postby Super K » Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:33 pm

LMFAO
User avatar
Super K
 
Posts: 7539
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:26 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 221 times

Re: Kwon Alexander: Pro Bowler

Postby Bootz2004 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:34 pm

Things that make you go hmmmmm
User avatar
Bootz2004
 
Posts: 24421
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:17 pm
Has thanked: 97 times
Been thanked: 519 times

Re: Kwon Alexander: Pro Bowler

Postby Hit55 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:44 pm

This thread just became awesome!
User avatar
Hit55
 
Posts: 671
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:06 am
Has thanked: 65 times
Been thanked: 17 times

Re: Kwon Alexander: Pro Bowler

Postby Noles1724 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:43 pm

IchabodCrane84 wrote:
mdb1958 wrote:

When I was in school we had typewriters, I'm way behind ya'll. Besides Bear couldnt find it either, he got side tracked.

Besides who posts a missing story of me running PFF, with zero info.


General rule of thumb. When reading my posts, understand that 90% of them are jokes/attempts at jokes. The other 10%, I'm drunk.


So complete opposite of mdb.. got it
Image
Noles1724
 
Posts: 1894
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:15 pm
Has thanked: 93 times
Been thanked: 60 times

Re: Kwon Alexander: Pro Bowler

Postby RedLeader » Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:43 pm

Noles1724 wrote:
IchabodCrane84 wrote:
General rule of thumb. When reading my posts, understand that 90% of them are jokes/attempts at jokes. The other 10%, I'm drunk.


So complete opposite of mdb.. got it


Lol!
User avatar
RedLeader
 
Posts: 2832
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:27 pm
Location: G14 Classified
Has thanked: 107 times
Been thanked: 102 times

Re: Kwon Alexander: Pro Bowler

Postby deltbucs » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:20 pm

mdb1958 wrote:When I was in school we had typewriters

I call BS
Image
deltbucs
 
Posts: 5138
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:28 pm
Has thanked: 217 times
Been thanked: 303 times

Re: Kwon Alexander: Pro Bowler

Postby Jason Bourne » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:23 pm

deltbucs wrote:
mdb1958 wrote:When I was in school we had typewriters

I call BS


Yeah .. link or it didn’t happen
Jason Bourne
 
Posts: 4615
Joined: Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:47 am
Location: Clearwater
Has thanked: 34 times
Been thanked: 35 times

Re: Kwon Alexander: Pro Bowler

Postby ImAWalkingCorpse » Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:34 pm

Who cares? Kwon is an average NFL Linebacker.
ImAWalkingCorpse
 
Posts: 353
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 5:56 pm
Has thanked: 13 times
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Kwon Alexander: Pro Bowler

Postby Crocaneers » Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:33 pm

Was it just me that saw him miss the last TD from the AFC?

He seemed to lag on the 5 yd line and not go to the goal line
Image
User avatar
Crocaneers
 
Posts: 2790
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:44 am
Location: Gatorland (at least on the weekends )
Has thanked: 385 times
Been thanked: 261 times

Previous

post

Return to Team Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bootz2004, Doctor, Mex-Buc and 22 guests