Philadelphia eagles

Team Discussions regarding games, players, coaches, or anything else related to Buccaneer Football.
Philadelphia eagles

Postby Stephenip12 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:03 am

The way how they are playing, wentz especially is how I expected Jameis and the bucs to be playing coming into the year. so who is responsible for their resurgence? Wentz, Doug Penderson, the defense? Props to them because just two years ago they looked like they were going to be bottom dwellers for a while and props to the office for pulling off that risky trade with the Cleveland browns to move up and draft wentz. I at the time hated that trade, but it looks like they are set to win for the next decade or so.
Stephenip12

Re: Philadelphia eagles

Postby real bucs fan » Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:35 am

#1 thing for them is that defence is excellent. But agree, they are doing what we were all hoping we'd be doing. Very frustrating.
real bucs fan

Postby sanka » Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:41 am

They have a good defense, OL, good running game....they made changes to help Wentz ....then you look at Dallas and Prescott.... without a good OL and Elliot he is not really a good QB as MaryJane said last year.

No running game at all on this team, the OL is average..the defense is average..then you have a high school level play calling coach who coaches not to lose.

See what Pederson did during the game, he kept going for two....he was coaching to win that game and keep out of reach.
sanka

Postby Jason Bourne » Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:19 am

It all starts in the trenches but Wentz is a really good passer . Wentz >>> Winston
Jason Bourne

Postby deltbucs » Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:42 am

sanka wrote:They have a good defense, OL, good running game....they made changes to help Wentz ....then you look at Dallas and Prescott.... without a good OL and Elliot he is not really a good QB as MaryJane said last year.

No running game at all on this team, the OL is average..the defense is average..then you have a high school level play calling coach who coaches not to lose.

See what Pederson did during the game, he kept going for two....he was coaching to win that game and keep out of reach.

You don't think maybe....just maybe that had more to do with their kicker being knocked out of the game?
deltbucs

Postby IchabodCrane84 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:43 am

deltbucs wrote:
sanka wrote:They have a good defense, OL, good running game....they made changes to help Wentz ....then you look at Dallas and Prescott.... without a good OL and Elliot he is not really a good QB as MaryJane said last year.

You don't think maybe....just maybe that had more to do with their kicker being knocked out of the game?

Having a LB kick off for them was brilliant. Really fooled the Cowboys. Coach of the Decade.
IchabodCrane84

Postby Bootz2004 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:06 am

Jason Bourne wrote:It all starts in the trenches but Wentz is a really good passer.

No way you've seen him play. He's a mixture of luck and inconsistency. He can throw the ball. But as a passer he's got a long way to go.
Bootz2004

Postby Jason Bourne » Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:20 am

Bootz2004 wrote:
Jason Bourne wrote:It all starts in the trenches but Wentz is a really good passer.

No way you've seen him play. He's a mixture of luck and inconsistency. He can throw the ball. But as a passer he's got a long way to go.

Yeah the game last night was not nationally televised...

How many TD passes does he have ?
Does he lead the league ?

Just Brilliant
Jason Bourne

Postby Buc2 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:34 am

Jason Bourne wrote:
Bootz2004 wrote:

Just Brilliant

Wentz isn't dark enough.
Don't tread on me
Buc2

Postby Bootz2004 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:52 am

Jason Bourne wrote:
Bootz2004 wrote:

Just Brilliant

Yea I didn't want to go there but you made it clear you DON'T understand the difference between a passer and a thrower.
Bootz2004

Postby Bootz2004 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:53 am

Buc2 wrote:
Jason Bourne wrote:

Just Brilliant

Wentz isn't dark enough.

Your juvenile response that adds zero to football discussion doesn't surprise me. Right on par for you kiddo.
Bootz2004

Postby Jason Bourne » Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:51 am

Bootz2004 wrote:
Jason Bourne wrote:

Just Brilliant

Yea I didn't want to go there but you made it clear you DON'T understand the difference between a passer and a thrower.

You clearly DONT understand league 25 tds is not by accident as well as his 103.0 passer rating . Try again tinkerbell ! Lol at passer vs thrower. Is 1 more points than the other ?
Jason Bourne

Postby Bootz2004 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:54 am

Jason Bourne wrote:
Bootz2004 wrote:

You clearly DONT understand league 25 tds is not by accident as well as his 103.0 passer rating . Try again tinkerbell ! Lol at passer vs thrower. Is 1 more points than the other ?

If you have to ask it tells me you're too far behind to understand, kiddo. But go ahead. NUMBERS ARE ALL THAT MATTER!
Bootz2004

Postby real bucs fan » Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:05 am

Wentz is the best young QB in the game at the moment, and to be honest it's not all that close.

And I don't see how someone could be a fan of Cam Newton, and what he does on the field, and then at the same time critique Wentz...
real bucs fan

Postby PrimeMinister » Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:51 am

real bucs fan wrote:Wentz is the best young QB in the game at the moment, and to be honest it's not all that close.

And I don't see how someone could be a fan of Cam Newton, and what he does on the field, and then at the same time critique Wentz...

A year ago the best young QB was Dak Prescott and it wasn’t even close.
PrimeMinister

Postby Deuce » Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:54 am

PrimeMinister wrote:
real bucs fan wrote:Wentz is the best young QB in the game at the moment, and to be honest it's not all that close.

The question is...where are all of the people who claimed Prescott wasn't succeeding because of his line and Zeke?

*cough*bootz*cough*
Deuce

Postby real bucs fan » Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:56 am

Deuce wrote:
PrimeMinister wrote:

The question is...where are all of the people who claimed Prescott wasn't succeeding because of his line and Zeke?

*cough*bootz*cough*

Really shows what a difference a Tyron Smith and an Ezekial Elliott makes. Imagine if Winston and our offence had those 2.
real bucs fan

Postby Rocker » Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:12 pm

Bootz2004 wrote:
Jason Bourne wrote:

If you have to ask it tells me you're too far behind to understand, kiddo. But go ahead. NUMBERS ARE ALL THAT MATTER!

I wish there was some way to evaluate a player with non-biased means. A way to determine if he’s a good or bad player. Some mythical means of grading him against his peers.

Schmuck. You care more about the argument than the facts.
Rocker

Postby Bootz2004 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:14 pm

Deuce wrote:
PrimeMinister wrote:

*cough*bootz*cough*

Nice try, kiddo. I get your obsession with me but you really should have some type of self respect, even for someone as pathetic as you are. Embarrassing yourself in the name of Bootz isn't healthy.
Bootz2004

Postby Jason Bourne » Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:17 pm

Rocker wrote:
Bootz2004 wrote:

I wish there was some way to evaluate a player with non-biased means. A way to determine if he’s a good or bad player. Some mythical means of grading him against his peers.

Lol. Facts don’t matter with him/her
Jason Bourne

Postby Bootz2004 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:21 pm

Rocker wrote:
Bootz2004 wrote:

There actually are. You're just not smart enough to understand. It's called game tape. But don't beat yourself up, kiddo. Most of this board is unable to understand.
Bootz2004

Postby Rocker » Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:25 pm

Bootz2004 wrote:
Rocker wrote:

There actually are. You're just not smart enough to understand. It's called game tape. But don't beat yourself up, kiddo. Most of this board is unable to understand.

Wow.
Rocker

Postby Jason Bourne » Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:32 pm

Rocker wrote:
Bootz2004 wrote:

Wow.

Tinkerbell is confused , he can’t figure out if Winston had 4,000 yards passing or throwing last year .. lol.
Jason Bourne

Postby Bootz2004 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:38 pm

Jason Bourne wrote:
Rocker wrote:

Wow.

Tinkerbell is confused , he can’t figure out if Winston had 4,000 yards passing or throwing last year .. lol.

Best part of this is you actually believe what you're saying is somehow humorous and is getting one over on me. It's only illustrating how much football intellect you truly lack. But go on, by all means, continue to dig a bigger hole for yourself.
Bootz2004

Postby DreadNaught » Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:41 pm

If the season ended today I'd bet Carson Wentz would the NFL MVP and it might not be close. In fact he's the Vegas favorite right now at even money. Brady is a close second.
DreadNaught

Postby Deuce » Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:42 pm

Bootz2004 wrote:
Deuce wrote:

*cough*bootz*cough*

Nice try, kiddo. I get your obsession with me but you really should have some type of self respect, even for someone as pathetic as you are. Embarrassing yourself in the name of Bootz isn't healthy.

lmao what do you even know about me that makes me "pathetic"? Or is this some type of ploy to distract me from the time you argued that Zeke wasn't helping Dak?

To be fair, I think it's way too early to tell if Dak can survive without an awesome o-line and RB but just wanted to remind bootz of his argument.
Deuce

Postby Bootz2004 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:44 pm

Deuce wrote:
Bootz2004 wrote:

lmao what do you even know about me that makes me "pathetic"? Or is this some type of ploy to distract me from the time you argued that Zeke wasn't helping Dak?

To be fair, I think it's way too early to tell if Dak can survive without an awesome o-line and RB but just wanted to remind bootz of his argument.

For 1 that was never my argument. I don't know who you thought made such a claim but it wasn't me. THAT shows how pathetic you are. You're so obsessed with me you place me with some ridiculous claim. Get off my nuts, kiddo.
Bootz2004

Postby Deuce » Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:45 pm

Bootz2004 wrote:
Deuce wrote:

For 1 that was never my argument. I don't know who you thought made such a claim but it wasn't me. THAT shows how pathetic you are. You're so obsessed with me you place me with some ridiculous claim. Get off my nuts, kiddo.

Really gonna make me look it up...sigh.
Deuce

Postby Bootz2004 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:47 pm

Deuce wrote:
Bootz2004 wrote:

Why not? You've already shown how obsessed you are with me. Why not look up my old posts? It'll be the highlight of your life.
Bootz2004

Postby Deuce » Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:49 pm

Bootz2004 wrote:
Deuce wrote:

Why not? You've already shown how obsessed you are with me. Why not look up my old posts? It'll be the highlight of your life.

Actually, it doesn't take that long at all.

Bootz2004 wrote:
DreadNaught wrote:I guess we to get see how much of Dak's success was tied to Zeke last season. Cowboys still have a great O-line, but this certainly hurts the rushing attack and will put Dak in more passing situations.

So Zeke helped Dak throw the football with accuracy and timing, make good decisions with the football, extend plays with his feet and make plays on the run? Good stuff.

Bootz2004 wrote:
real bucs fan wrote:Defeneces were keyed on stopping that run game first and foremost. With no Zeke, I doubt teams are going to let Dak beat them.

So you're saying Zeke is the reason Dak threw the football accurately and with precision and timing
Deuce

Next

Return to Team Discussions