Jameis Winston under investigation for allegedly groping...

Team Discussions regarding games, players, coaches, or anything else related to Buccaneer Football.
post

Re: Jameis Winston under investigation for allegedly groping

Postby Jason Bourne » Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:53 pm

IchabodCrane84 wrote:
real bucs fan wrote:


Bullshit



funny thing is i didnt write that ...tofu lover did
Jason Bourne
 
Posts: 2998
Joined: Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:47 am
Has thanked: 18 times
Been thanked: 22 times

Re: Jameis Winston under investigation for allegedly groping

Postby real bucs fan » Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:35 pm

Simple little google search and...

According to HealthIQ’s official page, they offer vegans lower insurance — specifically, life insurance — because their diet choices make them healthier and more likely to live longer.

Citing a study in the Public Health Nutrition Journal, HealthIQ states that vegans are 63 percent less likely to suffer from hypertension, which is the number one contributor to heart attacks and other health and metabolic problems in the country.
Vegans are also less likely to develop other ailments, including cancer and Alzheimer’s.

HealthIQ offers only a few of the many reasons why they prefer to work with vegans, and because they work will nearly every life insurance provider in the country, they’re able to cast their wide net to see where a vegan would be able to get the lowest possible rate on their life insurance.

https://www.inquisitr.com/4394540/inspi ... to-vegans/
Image
real bucs fan
 
Posts: 6626
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:59 pm
Has thanked: 629 times
Been thanked: 92 times

Re: Jameis Winston under investigation for allegedly groping

Postby Jason Bourne » Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:19 pm

real bucs fan wrote:Simple little google search and...

According to HealthIQ’s official page, they offer vegans lower insurance — specifically, life insurance — because their diet choices make them healthier and more likely to live longer.

Citing a study in the Public Health Nutrition Journal, HealthIQ states that vegans are 63 percent less likely to suffer from hypertension, which is the number one contributor to heart attacks and other health and metabolic problems in the country.
Vegans are also less likely to develop other ailments, including cancer and Alzheimer’s.

HealthIQ offers only a few of the many reasons why they prefer to work with vegans, and because they work will nearly every life insurance provider in the country, they’re able to cast their wide net to see where a vegan would be able to get the lowest possible rate on their life insurance.

https://www.inquisitr.com/4394540/inspi ... to-vegans/


There is a OT discussion for this
Jason Bourne
 
Posts: 2998
Joined: Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:47 am
Has thanked: 18 times
Been thanked: 22 times

Re: Jameis Winston under investigation for allegedly groping

Postby Buc2 » Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:55 pm

Sooo...back on topic. Now that Jameis is going to be a dad, is his ***** grabbing days finally over?
Image
Don't tread on me
User avatar
Buc2
 
Posts: 8417
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:16 pm
Location: America
Has thanked: 747 times
Been thanked: 266 times

Re: Jameis Winston under investigation for allegedly groping

Postby Seamen » Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:33 pm

Thank god it wasn’t a girl
Seamen
 
Posts: 2648
Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:02 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 29 times

Re: Jameis Winston under investigation for allegedly groping

Postby Bootz2004 » Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:03 pm

Seamen wrote:Thank god it wasn’t a girl


What the hell is that supposed to mean?
User avatar
Bootz2004
 
Posts: 20221
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:17 pm
Has thanked: 100 times
Been thanked: 405 times

Re: Jameis Winston under investigation for allegedly groping

Postby PrimeMinister » Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:57 pm

Bootz2004 wrote:
Seamen wrote:Thank god it wasn’t a girl


What the hell is that supposed to mean?


You know he is just trolling.
PrimeMinister
 
Posts: 6622
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:34 am
Has thanked: 30 times
Been thanked: 167 times

Re: Jameis Winston under investigation for allegedly groping

Postby sanka » Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:16 pm

Buc2 wrote:Sooo...back on topic. Now that Jameis is going to be a dad, is his ***** grabbing days finally over?

When did he grab *****? He is not Donald Trump.
User avatar
sanka
 
Posts: 3644
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:44 pm
Has thanked: 68 times
Been thanked: 44 times

Re: Jameis Winston under investigation for allegedly groping

Postby Buc2 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:59 am

sanka wrote:
Buc2 wrote:Sooo...back on topic. Now that Jameis is going to be a dad, is his ***** grabbing days finally over?

When did he grab *****? He is not Donald Trump.

Did you really need me to type that in blue? Really?
Image
Don't tread on me
User avatar
Buc2
 
Posts: 8417
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:16 pm
Location: America
Has thanked: 747 times
Been thanked: 266 times

Re: Jameis Winston under investigation for allegedly groping

Postby Jason Bourne » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:16 am

Buc2 wrote:
sanka wrote:When did he grab *****? He is not Donald Trump.

Did you really need me to type that in blue? Really?






Image


Sanka forgets all about the uber driver
Jason Bourne
 
Posts: 2998
Joined: Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:47 am
Has thanked: 18 times
Been thanked: 22 times

Re: Jameis Winston under investigation for allegedly groping

Postby Caradoc » Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:29 pm

Nah, Sanka just doesn't see anything wrong with grabbing *****.
Caradoc
 
Posts: 3548
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:30 pm
Has thanked: 168 times
Been thanked: 111 times

Re: Jameis Winston under investigation for allegedly groping

Postby sanka » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:26 pm

Buc2 wrote:
sanka wrote:When did he grab *****? He is not Donald Trump.

Did you really need me to type that in blue? Really?

Allegedly...he was not even in the front seat.
User avatar
sanka
 
Posts: 3644
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:44 pm
Has thanked: 68 times
Been thanked: 44 times

Re: Jameis Winston under investigation for allegedly groping

Postby Caradoc » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:35 pm

sanka wrote:
Buc2 wrote:Did you really need me to type that in blue? Really?

Allegedly...he was not even in the front seat.



Allegedly he wasn't in the front seat.
Caradoc
 
Posts: 3548
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:30 pm
Has thanked: 168 times
Been thanked: 111 times

Previous

post

Return to Team Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: beardmcdoug, Naismith, real bucs fan, Rocker, Super K, terrytate and 11 guests