Jameis Winston under investigation for allegedly groping...

Team Discussions regarding games, players, coaches, or anything else related to Buccaneer Football.
Re: Jameis Winston under investigation for allegedly groping

Postby Patrick McIrish » Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:22 pm

BucaRican wrote:
Kress wrote:God, Pat, can't you read? He expressly said that courting has never been an exact science.

But grabbing the goods of a stranger is courting in his book??

I agree in large part with almost all of your comments in this thread......

However I feel completely confident Kress was not seriously defending Doctor or what he posted.

Keep up with the good work, nice to see a few Buc fans at least put morality above wins.
Patrick McIrish

Postby Kress » Thu Jul 05, 2018 1:02 pm

Patrick McIrish wrote:However I feel completely confident Kress was not seriously defending Doctor or what he posted.

To be honest, I intellectually dropped out as soon as he spelled behavior with a u. His ensuing drivel about the mutual risks facing random crotch grabbers and their grabbees was just gravy.
Kress

Postby GottaJaboo » Thu Jul 05, 2018 1:03 pm

The feigned emotional outrage on this board is sad.

Stop pretending this is about the deep disdain for something we have zero proof ever occurred.
GottaJaboo

Postby Kress » Thu Jul 05, 2018 1:26 pm

Out of curiosity, what proof do you have that the Holocaust occurred?
Kress

Postby GottaJaboo » Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:32 pm

Yeah - It's the same thing............****.
GottaJaboo

Postby Kress » Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:06 pm

Stop pretending such disdain for me when you have zero proof that I'm a ****.
Kress

Postby beardmcdoug » Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:09 pm

can we have a GottaJaboo / JStink fight to the death?
beardmcdoug

Postby Super K » Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:20 pm

beardmcdoug wrote:can we have a GottaJaboo / JStink fight to the death?

Gotta toss Sanka in there and make it like a Royal Rumble...
Super K

Postby Kress » Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:40 pm

With nukes. You know, mutual assured destruction and all that. The worst that could happen would be for a survivor to come limping out of that thing like some kind of victor.
Kress

Postby GottaJaboo » Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:35 am

Vegas has me as 4/1 fav.
GottaJaboo

Postby Caradoc » Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:45 am

Kress wrote:With nukes. You know, mutual assured destruction and all that. The worst that could happen would be for a survivor to come limping out of that thing like some kind of victor.

Two trolls enter, one troll leaves!
Two trolls enter, one troll leaves!
Caradoc

Postby GottaJaboo » Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:53 am

@Caradoc - always funny when a contributing member to the board, who actually raises the level of discussion, is identified as a troll. Troll by your definition, is simply someone that doesn't have the same opinion as you. It's a lousy way to live.
GottaJaboo

Postby Doctor » Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:03 pm

Woah woah woah. Maybe I didn't lay down the ground work well before that post, but it was in continuation of my previous post which is I try to avoid passing judgment on things I don't have all the info from and there was no chance to a defense. This was just an example of something that could happen and we have no way of knowing. I personally don't think this is what happened, but I don't know. And in this situation it plays out more like Winston isn't black out drunk (never heard that part, but again, can we confirm this? Has someone disagreed? Do we have all the facts) and calls an Uber.

They flirt together, she's responsive, but just wants to enjoy a flirt, not really interested in doing anything. And that's fine, women have all the right to do that, I do it all the time myself. Something gets misconstrued or perhaps a slightly tipsy Winston gets too brave and makes a move. Maybe he used it once after a full date and it worked, but got too brave, drunk or dumb thinking it'd work after 2 minutes of flirting with a hired person. It is a bad move, he pulls back. Doesn't try anything else for the rest of the drive. Gets out the car.

Now, it could be just as likely that a black out drunk Winston called an uber, got in, slurred some words, grabbed her by the crotch, she reacted. He stopped. Didn't try anything else for the rest of the ride and got out.

It could be something in between those two, it could be something completely different. I don't know. I wasn't there. All I know is that by all accounts it was one move, rejected, and nothing else. The fact that he didn't try anything again leads me to think he prob knew he fucked up right then and there or at the very least the man respects "no". Had that not been the case I would be advocating for dumping his clown ass. The second thing is the victim seems to have found peace and justice. Maybe it's because the situation wasn't as heavy as some seem to think maybe it's because she's just a strong person and just wants to move on, maybe it's a mixture of the two. And if she wanted to press more charges of file a suit, I'd fully support her doing so if that's what she wanted to do. But either way, she seems moved on and so I am too. All I can hope is that no matter what actually happened Winston knows he messed up and has learned from it. That it never happens again. And... that he goes on to be a great QB for us because Winning Cures Everything. He wins he's (insert your choice example here).
Doctor

Postby PrimeMinister » Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:28 pm

Well said on all accounts, Doc.
PrimeMinister

Postby Patrick McIrish » Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:41 am

Doctor wrote:
They flirt together, she's responsive, but just wants to enjoy a flirt, not really interested in doing anything. And that's fine, women have all the right to do that, I do it all the time myself. Something gets misconstrued or perhaps a slightly tipsy Winston gets too brave and makes a move. Maybe he used it once after a full date and it worked, but got too brave, drunk or dumb thinking it'd work after 2 minutes of flirting with a hired person. It is a bad move, he pulls back. Doesn't try anything else for the rest of the drive. Gets out the car.

Now, it could be just as likely that a black out drunk Winston called an uber, got in, slurred some words, grabbed her by the crotch, she reacted. He stopped. Didn't try anything else for the rest of the ride and got out.....

Even in your manufactured scenario they were "flirting" for 2 minutes the first move of grabbing a woman's ***** is ridiculously overboard and outrageous.

Pretty funny how you keep giving him credit for stopping. Probably pretty hard to rape her as they're going 60MPH down the highway.

And did you really post you do the same move, LOL. Props to you, do football players usual respond by grabbing your *****? You go girl!

Hilarious. We call this minimizing a situation. Now the chick was a **** tease and Winston is the hero because he pulled back and didn't rape her..... :roll:

Only on a Bucs board.
Patrick McIrish

Postby Patrick McIrish » Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:49 am

PrimeMinister wrote:Well said on all accounts, Doc.

Well said if you're a sex deviant or someone with a history of raping chicks.

Look, argue as a fan you could care less what he does in his off time. Argue about his on field play. Argue the punishment is too harsh.....

Argue anything you want but there is no getting around the fact what he did was completely idiotic.

His choices from A to Z that night were poor.

Trying to blame the girl, the league, the booze and anything else is bullshit, it was ANOTHER bad decision by our QB.

Knock off the bullshit and face facts.

We move on............
Patrick McIrish

Postby Kress » Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:51 am

Okay, I see that this conversation has become a train full of decomposing skunk asses that careened into a dumpster factory and caught fire. I'm going to have to try to reconstruct it in my mind, and I guess the best place to start is the beginning, so let's start here:

All other things aside, when did just flat out reaching over and grabbing a woman's crotch become a "move."
Kress

Postby DreadNaught » Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:43 pm

Kress wrote:All other things aside, when did just flat out reaching over and grabbing a woman's crotch become a "move."

Year 4 of my marriage.
DreadNaught

Postby Kress » Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:12 pm

DreadNaught wrote:
Kress wrote:All other things aside, when did just flat out reaching over and grabbing a woman's crotch become a "move."

Year 4 of my marriage.

Makes sense. I guess you need to speed the process along when your wife will only be at the store for an hour or so.
Kress

Postby PrimeMinister » Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:20 pm

Kress wrote:Okay, I see that this conversation has become a train full of decomposing skunk asses that careened into a dumpster factory and caught fire. I'm going to have to try to reconstruct it in my mind, and I guess the best place to start is the beginning, so let's start here:

All other things aside, when did just flat out reaching over and grabbing a woman's crotch become a "move."

I did that stupid **** early in college and it actually worked on a few occasions. She responded and we had a great time. Now none of these women were at work and being groped. This happened during parties or going out which included alcohol. Looking back it was dumb AF, but it happened. Heavy flirting between teenagers that turned physical very fast.
PrimeMinister

Postby DreadNaught » Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:28 pm

Kress wrote:
DreadNaught wrote:
Year 4 of my marriage.

Makes sense. I guess you need to speed the process along when your wife will only be at the store for an hour or so.

A) My wife is the person I grope these days (other than myself :P )
B) She is never at the store for only an hour, especially if I get conned into going with her.
DreadNaught

Postby Kress » Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:48 pm

PrimeMinister wrote:I did that stupid **** early in college and it actually worked on a few occasions. She responded and we had a great time. Now none of these women were at work and being groped.

That would make more sense if the ladies were in fact working at the time.
Kress

Postby sanka » Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:04 pm

Kress wrote:

When I had 4 bottles of Guinness...I grabbed this female’s magically delicious looking ass...the slap I received that day is still ringing in my ears.
"History is a set of lies agreed upon." - Napoleon
sanka

Postby BucaRican » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:15 am

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000940148/article/bucs-jameis-winston-working-out-with-randy-moss

Bucs' Jameis Winston working out with Randy Moss

Jameis Winston will face reporters in two weeks when training camp opens for the first time since his three-game suspension was announced. In the interim, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers quarterback is working with, and getting advice from, Hall of Famer Randy Moss.

Moss spoke to Kevin O'Donnell of WTVT in Tampa earlier this week about Winston.

"He's doing things right. It's a bump in the road," Moss said. "Man, just continue to fight. It happens. What he did was wrong... there was a woman involved, so, I'm not going to get into all that. What he did was wrong. He knows he was wrong. I think it's up for him as a man to understand what he did wrong, live and learn from it and let it go."

Winston declined to speak with O'Donnell. The Bucs quarterback will sit out the first three games of the 2018 season for violating the NFL's personal conduct policy. The league concluded Winston touched a female Uber driver in an inappropriate and sexual manner without her consent in March of 2016.

Moss, who went through his own trials and tribulations as an NFL player, said he could give as much advice as possible. It's up to players, like Winston, to be willing to absorb those lessons for themselves.

"Like I said, man, I'm just here to be able to tell and just give the guys whatever I've been through," Moss said. "If they take it, they take it. If they don't, so what?"

Winston would do well to heed any advice Moss is willing to share, be it off the field or on it, as the Bucs QB faces a tough road to winning back supporters.

"What he did was wrong. He knows he was wrong." Did Winston admit he was actually guilty to Moss? Seems as if to me, if not Moss is passing judgment.
BucaRican

Postby real bucs fan » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:04 am

Winston effectively admitted it when he didn't deny it in his apology. The guy grabbed the chicks *****, I think it's pretty clear at this point.
real bucs fan

Postby Deuce » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:19 am

BucaRican wrote:http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000940148/article/bucs-jameis-winston-working-out-with-randy-moss

Jameis Winston will face reporters in two weeks when training camp opens for the first time since his three-game suspension was announced. In the interim, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers quarterback is working with, and getting advice from, Hall of Famer Randy Moss.

"He's doing things right. It's a bump in the road," Moss said. "Man, just continue to fight. It happens. What he did was wrong... there was a woman involved, so, I'm not going to get into all that. What he did was wrong. He knows he was wrong. I think it's up for him as a man to understand what he did wrong, live and learn from it and let it go."

Winston declined to speak with O'Donnell. The Bucs quarterback will sit out the first three games of the 2018 season for violating the NFL's personal conduct policy. The league concluded Winston touched a female Uber driver in an inappropriate and sexual manner without her consent in March of 2016.

Moss, who went through his own trials and tribulations as an NFL player, said he could give as much advice as possible. It's up to players, like Winston, to be willing to absorb those lessons for themselves.

"Like I said, man, I'm just here to be able to tell and just give the guys whatever I've been through," Moss said. "If they take it, they take it. If they don't, so what?"

Winston would do well to heed any advice Moss is willing to share, be it off the field or on it, as the Bucs QB faces a tough road to winning back supporters.

"What he did was wrong. He knows he was wrong." Did Winston admit he was actually guilty to Moss? Seems as if to me, if not Moss is passing judgment.

omg, the horse is dead. We're never going to get definitive crotch-cam footage of Winston groping the driver. At this point, we're already pretty settled on the fact that he did exactly what she said.
Deuce

Postby beardmcdoug » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:20 am

Deuce wrote:
BucaRican wrote:http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000940148/article/bucs-jameis-winston-working-out-with-randy-moss

omg, the horse is dead. We're never going to get definitive crotch-cam footage of Winston groping the driver. At this point, we're already pretty settled on the fact that he did exactly what she said.

+1... cmon bucarican...
beardmcdoug

Postby BucaRican » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:24 am

Deuce wrote:

No not everyone:

GottaJaboo wrote:The feigned emotional outrage on this board is sad.

Stop pretending this is about the deep disdain for something we have zero proof ever occurred.
BucaRican

Postby Bootz2004 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:35 am

Still 3 games...
Bootz2004

Postby UbuntuBuc » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:35 am

The Lesean McCoy mess will take some heat off of Winston.
UbuntuBuc

PreviousNext

Return to Team Discussions