Run. The. Table.

Team Discussions regarding games, players, coaches, or anything else related to Buccaneer Football.
post

Re: Run. The. Table.

Postby Selmon Rules » Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:35 pm

Some people just put way too much importance in being someone on a message board, lol
Sig currently being held hostage by Photobucket, will return next fall
User avatar
Selmon Rules
 
Posts: 535
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:27 pm
Has thanked: 62 times
Been thanked: 14 times

Re: Run. The. Table.

Postby Bootz2004 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:37 pm

acmillis wrote:
Bootz2004 wrote:
Not what I even implied, fool. I simply asked who we missed out on since some of you think mid to late 1st round draft picks are shitty. Don’t tell me hindsight is the only way you can make an evaluation. Now either grow some balls and answer or you can **** off, kiddo.

What were you implying then?



I simply asked who we missed out on since some of you think mid to late 1st round draft picks are shitty.
User avatar
Bootz2004
 
Posts: 17723
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:17 pm
Has thanked: 97 times
Been thanked: 389 times

Re: Run. The. Table.

Postby Bootz2004 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:41 pm

Kress wrote:I do know this. Again, just an irrefutable fact for your consideration.

Bootz2004 wrote: My life is too great and way better than any of yours to give a **** about what you do or who you are outside of this forum. The fact that it means that much to you only highlight how worthless you are without this forum.



My join date. Your join date. My post count. Your post count. Compare, and reflect on what you just said.

Feel stupid yet? Probably so, internally anyway, but it won't matter as far as the board persona that you vehemently claim you don't care about is concerned, because you're going to Bootz now and ignore your excellent life and everything else in favor of some deflection you will create with your postings.

Go Bootz go!

Or you'll just dip out.


Yep. And guess how many are about Kress or anyone else wondering what they do for work or where they live or talking about visiting their father's business? Zero. Can you say the same? Nope. You caring so much about my life shows that yours is no better than shitty pile of nothing. Probably even less than that. Maybe if you weren't so pathetic you wouldn't need to concern yourself with what Bootz does outside of here.
User avatar
Bootz2004
 
Posts: 17723
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:17 pm
Has thanked: 97 times
Been thanked: 389 times

Re: Run. The. Table.

Postby Bootz2004 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:42 pm

pewterpirates wrote:
Bootz2004 wrote:
I don't care what you think is truth and what's not. I don't owe you or anyone else anything. My life is too great and way better than any of yours to give a **** about what you do or who you are outside of this forum. The fact that it means that much to you only highlight how worthless you are without this forum.


I could go 48 different ways with this. But I'll just keep it simple.


LOL


Keeping it simple is what you do best, kiddo. Going 48 different ways would have you ending up in the same place you always do: Looking like an idiot.
User avatar
Bootz2004
 
Posts: 17723
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:17 pm
Has thanked: 97 times
Been thanked: 389 times

Re: Run. The. Table.

Postby Kress » Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:46 pm

Kress wrote:because you're going to Bootz now and ignore your excellent life and everything else in favor of some deflection you will create with your postings.



He shoots, he scores!
User avatar
Kress
 
Posts: 3135
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:26 pm
Has thanked: 26 times
Been thanked: 196 times

Re: Run. The. Table.

Postby Bootz2004 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:50 pm

Kress wrote:
Kress wrote:because you're going to Bootz now and ignore your excellent life and everything else in favor of some deflection you will create with your postings.



He shoots, he scores!


That's where you're wrong kiddo. I don't ever ignore my life. Why would I? Ignoring my life would involve me concerning myself with what your family does or you do. I'm not there, never will be. I don't worry about trash.
User avatar
Bootz2004
 
Posts: 17723
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:17 pm
Has thanked: 97 times
Been thanked: 389 times

Re: Run. The. Table.

Postby acmillis » Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:51 pm

Bootz2004 wrote:
acmillis wrote:What were you implying then?



I simply asked who we missed out on since some of you think mid to late 1st round draft picks are shitty.

1 1 Cleveland Browns Myles Garrett DE Texas A&M SEC
1 2 Chicago Bears Mitchell Trubisky QB North Carolina ACC from San Francisco [R1 - 1]
1 3 San Francisco 49ers Solomon Thomas DE Stanford Pac-12 from Chicago [R1 - 2]
1 4 Jacksonville Jaguars Leonard Fournette RB LSU SEC
1 5 Tennessee Titans Corey Davis WR Western Michigan MAC from LA Rams [R1 - 3]
1 6 New York Jets Jamal Adams S LSU SEC
1 7 Los Angeles Chargers Mike Williams WR Clemson ACC
1 8 Carolina Panthers Christian McCaffrey RB Stanford Pac-12
1 9 Cincinnati Bengals John Ross WR Washington Pac-12
1 10 Kansas City Chiefs Patrick Mahomes II QB Texas Tech Big 12 from Buffalo [R1 - 4]
1 11 New Orleans Saints Marshon Lattimore CB Ohio State Big Ten
1 12 Houston Texans Deshaun Watson QB Clemson ACC from Philadelphia via Cleveland [R1 - 5]
1 13 Arizona Cardinals Haason Reddick LB Temple The American
1 14 Philadelphia Eagles Derek Barnett DE Tennessee SEC from Minnesota [R1 - 6]
1 15 Indianapolis Colts Malik Hooker S Ohio State Big Ten
1 16 Baltimore Ravens Marlon Humphrey CB Alabama SEC
1 17 Washington Redskins Jonathan Allen DT Alabama SEC
1 18 Tennessee Titans Adoree' Jackson CB USC Pac-12
acmillis
 
Posts: 677
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:05 pm
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 19 times

Re: Run. The. Table.

Postby Bootz2004 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:57 pm

acmillis wrote:
Bootz2004 wrote:

I simply asked who we missed out on since some of you think mid to late 1st round draft picks are shitty.

1 1 Cleveland Browns Myles Garrett DE Texas A&M SEC
1 2 Chicago Bears Mitchell Trubisky QB North Carolina ACC from San Francisco [R1 - 1]
1 3 San Francisco 49ers Solomon Thomas DE Stanford Pac-12 from Chicago [R1 - 2]
1 4 Jacksonville Jaguars Leonard Fournette RB LSU SEC
1 5 Tennessee Titans Corey Davis WR Western Michigan MAC from LA Rams [R1 - 3]
1 6 New York Jets Jamal Adams S LSU SEC
1 7 Los Angeles Chargers Mike Williams WR Clemson ACC
1 8 Carolina Panthers Christian McCaffrey RB Stanford Pac-12
1 9 Cincinnati Bengals John Ross WR Washington Pac-12
1 10 Kansas City Chiefs Patrick Mahomes II QB Texas Tech Big 12 from Buffalo [R1 - 4]
1 11 New Orleans Saints Marshon Lattimore CB Ohio State Big Ten
1 12 Houston Texans Deshaun Watson QB Clemson ACC from Philadelphia via Cleveland [R1 - 5]
1 13 Arizona Cardinals Haason Reddick LB Temple The American
1 14 Philadelphia Eagles Derek Barnett DE Tennessee SEC from Minnesota [R1 - 6]
1 15 Indianapolis Colts Malik Hooker S Ohio State Big Ten
1 16 Baltimore Ravens Marlon Humphrey CB Alabama SEC
1 17 Washington Redskins Jonathan Allen DT Alabama SEC
1 18 Tennessee Titans Adoree' Jackson CB USC Pac-12


So OJ Howard was a shitty pick. Good to know.
User avatar
Bootz2004
 
Posts: 17723
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:17 pm
Has thanked: 97 times
Been thanked: 389 times

Re: Run. The. Table.

Postby Rocker » Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:59 pm

Jesus.

H.

Christ.
Image
User avatar
Rocker
 
Posts: 2103
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:23 am
Location: Valrico
Has thanked: 175 times
Been thanked: 112 times

Re: Run. The. Table.

Postby NYBF » Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:10 pm

Bootz2004 wrote:
Kress wrote:I do know this. Again, just an irrefutable fact for your consideration.




My join date. Your join date. My post count. Your post count. Compare, and reflect on what you just said.

Feel stupid yet? Probably so, internally anyway, but it won't matter as far as the board persona that you vehemently claim you don't care about is concerned, because you're going to Bootz now and ignore your excellent life and everything else in favor of some deflection you will create with your postings.

Go Bootz go!

Or you'll just dip out.


Yep. And guess how many are about Kress or anyone else wondering what they do for work or where they live or talking about visiting their father's business? Zero.


I don't think that is true...
Image
User avatar
NYBF
 
Posts: 3908
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:46 am
Has thanked: 152 times
Been thanked: 357 times

Re: Run. The. Table.

Postby The Outsider » Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:12 pm

Bootz2004 wrote:
Kress wrote:It's about lying. What you say on the board, versus the truth that can't be refuted. It kind of destroys your credibility in ALL areas. Just a little bit.


I don't care what you think is truth and what's not. I don't owe you or anyone else anything. My life is too great and way better than any of yours to give a **** about what you do or who you are outside of this forum. The fact that it means that much to you only highlight how worthless you are without this forum.


It takes all of 5 minutes to check the medical license registry and do a very extensive background search. So no, I don't care about your life. But I am willing to spend 5 or 10 minutes on a weekend to give me primo trolling material.

Edit: And if you really do have 15 god damn kids go get a vasectomy, we're overpopulated as it is and I'd rather the next generation not be rife with dummies.
Image
User avatar
The Outsider
 
Posts: 2444
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:02 pm
Location: Gettin' all up in ya
Has thanked: 30 times
Been thanked: 184 times

Re: Run. The. Table.

Postby Bootz2004 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:22 pm

The Outsider wrote:
Bootz2004 wrote:
I don't care what you think is truth and what's not. I don't owe you or anyone else anything. My life is too great and way better than any of yours to give a **** about what you do or who you are outside of this forum. The fact that it means that much to you only highlight how worthless you are without this forum.


It takes all of 5 minutes to check the medical license registry and do a very extensive background search. So no, I don't care about your life. But I am willing to spend 5 or 10 minutes on a weekend to give me primo trolling material.

Edit: And if you really do have 15 god damn kids go get a vasectomy, we're overpopulated as it is and I'd rather the next generation not be rife with dummies.


Like I said: Pathetic and useless. And yes you do. Spending 1 minute to look something up (which you can't even do correctly) is the very definition of it.

And 15 kids?!?! You're such an embarrassment...
User avatar
Bootz2004
 
Posts: 17723
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:17 pm
Has thanked: 97 times
Been thanked: 389 times

Re: Run. The. Table.

Postby acmillis » Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:23 pm

Bootz2004 wrote:
acmillis wrote:1 1 Cleveland Browns Myles Garrett DE Texas A&M SEC
1 2 Chicago Bears Mitchell Trubisky QB North Carolina ACC from San Francisco [R1 - 1]
1 3 San Francisco 49ers Solomon Thomas DE Stanford Pac-12 from Chicago [R1 - 2]
1 4 Jacksonville Jaguars Leonard Fournette RB LSU SEC
1 5 Tennessee Titans Corey Davis WR Western Michigan MAC from LA Rams [R1 - 3]
1 6 New York Jets Jamal Adams S LSU SEC
1 7 Los Angeles Chargers Mike Williams WR Clemson ACC
1 8 Carolina Panthers Christian McCaffrey RB Stanford Pac-12
1 9 Cincinnati Bengals John Ross WR Washington Pac-12
1 10 Kansas City Chiefs Patrick Mahomes II QB Texas Tech Big 12 from Buffalo [R1 - 4]
1 11 New Orleans Saints Marshon Lattimore CB Ohio State Big Ten
1 12 Houston Texans Deshaun Watson QB Clemson ACC from Philadelphia via Cleveland [R1 - 5]
1 13 Arizona Cardinals Haason Reddick LB Temple The American
1 14 Philadelphia Eagles Derek Barnett DE Tennessee SEC from Minnesota [R1 - 6]
1 15 Indianapolis Colts Malik Hooker S Ohio State Big Ten
1 16 Baltimore Ravens Marlon Humphrey CB Alabama SEC
1 17 Washington Redskins Jonathan Allen DT Alabama SEC
1 18 Tennessee Titans Adoree' Jackson CB USC Pac-12


So OJ Howard was a shitty pick. Good to know.



You asked who we missed out on (ie who was drafted before we picked Howard). I provided the list and you get that "OJ Howard was a shitty pick" out of a list of names and nothing else? Okay Alex Jones.
acmillis
 
Posts: 677
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:05 pm
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 19 times

Re: Run. The. Table.

Postby Bootz2004 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:27 pm

acmillis wrote:
Bootz2004 wrote:
So OJ Howard was a shitty pick. Good to know.



You asked who we missed out on (ie who was drafted before we picked Howard). I provided the list and you get that "OJ Howard was a shitty pick" out of a list of names and nothing else? Okay Alex Jones.


Well if you were smart enough to keep up dumbass the conversation was about finishing 8-8 or 9-7 and getting A SHITTY DRAFT PICK. We finished 2016 9-7 and as such got a SHIFTY DRAFT PICK according to Mr Sammich. When I ask who we missed out on I'm meaning what specific quality player did we miss out on by finishing 9-7. It's ridiculous that you're too stupid to understand this and need it explained. mdb isn't even this bad.
User avatar
Bootz2004
 
Posts: 17723
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:17 pm
Has thanked: 97 times
Been thanked: 389 times

Re: Run. The. Table.

Postby beardmcdoug » Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:37 pm

you seem to get a little lost by the time you get to sentence #2, let's break it down and isolate:

Bootz2004 wrote:
acmillis wrote:

You asked who we missed out on (ie who was drafted before we picked Howard). I provided the list and you get that "OJ Howard was a shitty pick" out of a list of names and nothing else? Okay Alex Jones.


We finished 2016 9-7 and as such got a SHIFTY DRAFT PICK according to Mr Sammich.

When I ask who we missed out on I'm meaning what specific quality player did we miss out on by finishing 9-7.

It's ridiculous that you're too stupid to understand this and need it explained. mdb isn't even this bad.


Literally every single one of those players that acmillis linked. how is this even difficult?

(not that I agree with the premise of the argument, I just don't get what you don't get)
User avatar
beardmcdoug
 
Posts: 1484
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:30 pm
Has thanked: 147 times
Been thanked: 104 times

Re: Run. The. Table.

Postby Kress » Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:43 pm

Bootz2004 wrote:
That's where you're wrong kiddo. I don't ever ignore my life. Why would I? Ignoring my life would involve me concerning myself with what your family does or you do. I'm not there, never will be. I don't worry about trash.



Do you really want to measure *****? Because that will not end well for you.

Bing it. Boy.
Last edited by Kress on Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Kress
 
Posts: 3135
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:26 pm
Has thanked: 26 times
Been thanked: 196 times

Re: Run. The. Table.

Postby DreadNaught » Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:50 pm

acmillis wrote:
Bootz2004 wrote:So OJ Howard was a shitty pick. Good to know.

You asked who we missed out on (ie who was drafted before we picked Howard). I provided the list and you get that "OJ Howard was a shitty pick" out of a list of names and nothing else? Okay Alex Jones.


Just wait one god damn minute, Don't insult Alex Jones!!
Image
User avatar
DreadNaught
 
Posts: 9091
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:18 am
Has thanked: 369 times
Been thanked: 366 times

Re: Run. The. Table.

Postby beardmcdoug » Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:53 pm

DreadNaught wrote:
acmillis wrote:You asked who we missed out on (ie who was drafted before we picked Howard). I provided the list and you get that "OJ Howard was a shitty pick" out of a list of names and nothing else? Okay Alex Jones.


Just wait one god damn minute, Don't insult Alex Jones!!

Image
THAT GUY! GET HIM
User avatar
beardmcdoug
 
Posts: 1484
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:30 pm
Has thanked: 147 times
Been thanked: 104 times

Re: Run. The. Table.

Postby bucfanclw » Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:55 pm

beardmcdoug wrote:you seem to get a little lost by the time you get to sentence #2, let's break it down and isolate:

Bootz2004 wrote:
We finished 2016 9-7 and as such got a SHIFTY DRAFT PICK according to Mr Sammich.

When I ask who we missed out on I'm meaning what specific quality player did we miss out on by finishing 9-7.

It's ridiculous that you're too stupid to understand this and need it explained. mdb isn't even this bad.


Literally every single one of those players that acmillis linked. how is this even difficult?

(not that I agree with the premise of the argument, I just don't get what you don't get)

You'd think this post would just shut Bootz down for a while, but you'd be wrong. He's like the Obi Wan of contrarianism.
User avatar
bucfanclw
 
Posts: 2915
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:09 pm
Location: I'm told Clewiston
Has thanked: 16 times
Been thanked: 131 times

Re: Run. The. Table.

Postby Bootz2004 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:57 pm

beardmcdoug wrote:you seem to get a little lost by the time you get to sentence #2, let's break it down and isolate:

Bootz2004 wrote:
We finished 2016 9-7 and as such got a SHIFTY DRAFT PICK according to Mr Sammich.

When I ask who we missed out on I'm meaning what specific quality player did we miss out on by finishing 9-7.

It's ridiculous that you're too stupid to understand this and need it explained. mdb isn't even this bad.


Literally every single one of those players that acmillis linked. how is this even difficult?

(not that I agree with the premise of the argument, I just don't get what you don't get)


Oh I was unaware that everyone here wanted all 18 of those players that went ahead of Howard. Good stuff.
User avatar
Bootz2004
 
Posts: 17723
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:17 pm
Has thanked: 97 times
Been thanked: 389 times

Re: Run. The. Table.

Postby bucfanclw » Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:59 pm

Bootz2004 wrote:
beardmcdoug wrote:you seem to get a little lost by the time you get to sentence #2, let's break it down and isolate:



Literally every single one of those players that acmillis linked. how is this even difficult?

(not that I agree with the premise of the argument, I just don't get what you don't get)


Oh I was unaware that everyone here wanted all 18 of those players that went ahead of Howard. Good stuff.

See?
User avatar
bucfanclw
 
Posts: 2915
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:09 pm
Location: I'm told Clewiston
Has thanked: 16 times
Been thanked: 131 times

Re: Run. The. Table.

Postby beardmcdoug » Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:02 pm

Bootz2004 wrote:
beardmcdoug wrote:you seem to get a little lost by the time you get to sentence #2, let's break it down and isolate:



Literally every single one of those players that acmillis linked. how is this even difficult?

(not that I agree with the premise of the argument, I just don't get what you don't get)


Oh I was unaware that everyone here wanted all 18 of those players that went ahead of Howard. Good stuff.


Image
User avatar
beardmcdoug
 
Posts: 1484
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:30 pm
Has thanked: 147 times
Been thanked: 104 times

Re: Run. The. Table.

Postby .irishHITMAN4rent » Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:02 pm

Image
.irishHITMAN4rent
 
Posts: 271
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:07 pm
Has thanked: 171 times
Been thanked: 14 times

Re: Run. The. Table.

Postby Jason Bourne » Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:17 pm

So tinkerbell thinks he is Vince Lombardi again ?

Lol.
Jason Bourne
 
Posts: 1965
Joined: Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:47 am
Has thanked: 14 times
Been thanked: 18 times

Re: Run. The. Table.

Postby Cheb » Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:23 pm

.irishHITMAN4rent wrote:Image


No kidding.
Image
Cheb
 
Posts: 2414
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:00 pm
Location: West Coast
Has thanked: 30 times
Been thanked: 208 times

Re: Run. The. Table.

Postby Moozician » Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:23 pm

Kress wrote:
Bootz2004 wrote:
That's where you're wrong kiddo. I don't ever ignore my life. Why would I? Ignoring my life would involve me concerning myself with what your family does or you do. I'm not there, never will be. I don't worry about trash.



Do you really want to measure *****? Because that will not end well for you.

Bing it. Boy.

OK.... Enough of that. I did like you said, and Binged "Kress's ****".

Impressive... quite impressive, my friend.
User avatar
Moozician
 
Posts: 1636
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:11 pm
Location: Wintah Gahden
Has thanked: 82 times
Been thanked: 117 times

Re: Run. The. Table.

Postby mdb1958 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:27 pm

Bootz2004 wrote:
acmillis wrote:

You asked who we missed out on (ie who was drafted before we picked Howard). I provided the list and you get that "OJ Howard was a shitty pick" out of a list of names and nothing else? Okay Alex Jones.


Well if you were smart enough to keep up dumbass the conversation was about finishing 8-8 or 9-7 and getting A SHITTY DRAFT PICK. We finished 2016 9-7 and as such got a SHIFTY DRAFT PICK according to Mr Sammich. When I ask who we missed out on I'm meaning what specific quality player did we miss out on by finishing 9-7. It's ridiculous that you're too stupid to understand this and need it explained. mdb isn't even this bad.



Don"t start, we have been doing good. Let me settle this for all of you smart people, who we missed out on and who we could of had are two different things.
mdb1958
 
Posts: 6784
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:11 pm
Has thanked: 132 times
Been thanked: 64 times

Re: Run. The. Table.

Postby Bootz2004 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:32 pm

Kress wrote:
Bootz2004 wrote:
That's where you're wrong kiddo. I don't ever ignore my life. Why would I? Ignoring my life would involve me concerning myself with what your family does or you do. I'm not there, never will be. I don't worry about trash.



Do you really want to measure *****? Because that will not end well for you.

Bing it. Boy.


You're not in my league kiddo. Quit while you're behind.
User avatar
Bootz2004
 
Posts: 17723
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:17 pm
Has thanked: 97 times
Been thanked: 389 times

Re: Run. The. Table.

Postby Kress » Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:56 pm

Go back to your corner. And stay there. You know that you will get crushed here. You want to avoid (like you do) by going personal and talking about other people's pathetic personal lives? Ha!

The front you are putting up is cute. Nice bravado. It's a respect thing, I get it, but you should know when you have already lost. That realization will do you well in the future.

You will not win this. You can't win this. That fact sucks for you and your manhood. I get the concept. It really must suck for you. But seriously... It just is what it is.

But bail now. Bail hard.

Otherwise we go to the big guns. You don't want that.

I know who you are and what you say. You know the same about me, or at least enough because I've said plenty publicly here, even despite your claimed lack of knowledge or time to look at, read, or comprehend ****. You could surmise the rest if you wish, or spend 2 minutes on google if you persist in claiming that you don't know a goddamned thing. Just look at the U.S. Supreme Court docket, ass. Or the Florida Supreme Court's. Or any of the 5 Florida DCA's. Or the Federal 11th circuit. Whatever. Your choice. I have just been a large part of a lot of things that directly affect your life. I know that you have the time and internet access to see this. Look at your aforementioned history here to self-prove that fact. You are not "too busy" with your awesome life to deal with a message board and researching anything. We've established this.

But again, you don't want that. Don't start that fight. Go pretend that you are a nurse because It gives you some sort of message board sympathy by claiming you saved someone. On a message board, mind you. And verifiably false because no person with your name holds a registered nursing license.

But let's not go there. It will not end well for you.

FYI, I still like you. But if you push......
Last edited by Kress on Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:25 pm, edited 3 times in total.
User avatar
Kress
 
Posts: 3135
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:26 pm
Has thanked: 26 times
Been thanked: 196 times

Re: Run. The. Table.

Postby ComingThisFall » Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:14 pm

Epic troll is epic...again
Image
ComingThisFall
 
Posts: 469
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:54 pm
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 10 times

PreviousNext

post

Return to Team Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot] and 11 guests