Switch to full style
Team Discussions regarding games, players, coaches, or anything else related to Buccaneer Football.
Post a reply

Josh Johnson's Career: Resurrected

Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:54 pm

Well, probably not, but the Texans cut McGloin to sign Josh Johnson. I always liked him.

This will spark even more Kaep discussion.

Re: Josh Johnson's Career: Resurrected

Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:09 pm

Amazingly, the Texans are his tenth NFL team.

Also amazingly, a guy who hasn't had a regular season attempt in six years can still get signed.

Fun fact I didn't know about him is that he is Marshawn Lynch's cousin.

Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:32 pm

"Hey Kap, the Texans are signing a former Jim Harbaugh quarterback! Now, the bad news..."

Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:38 pm

Wouldn't that be some **** if JJ finally makes good?

Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:07 pm

Worse yet, Kap gets signed and knocks the lights out

Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:29 am

Deja Entendu wrote:Well, probably not, but the Texans cut McGloin to sign Josh Johnson. I always liked him.

This will spark even more Kaep discussion.

Plugging along team player!

Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:28 am

Still think JJ would have been a rich mans Jeff Garcia in a Gruden offense. Such a shame.

Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:35 am

Doctor wrote:Still think JJ would have been a rich mans Jeff Garcia in a Gruden offense. Such a shame.

I think you under estimate how good Jeff Garcia actually was. A lot of people do. Go back and watch him, and go back and look at his stats. I recently was watching some old stuff of him and the dude was a baller. He was just old by the time we had him. But he was still balling as an old dude. JJ WISHES he could have ever carried Garcia's jock at any point in his life.

Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:38 am

beardmcdoug wrote:
Doctor wrote:Still think JJ would have been a rich mans Jeff Garcia in a Gruden offense. Such a shame.

I think you under estimate how good Jeff Garcia actually was. A lot of people do. Go back and watch him, and go back and look at his stats. I recently was watching some old stuff of him and the dude was a baller. He was just old by the time we had him. But he was still balling as an old dude. JJ WISHES he could have ever carried Garcia's jock at any point in his life.

Dude had a hot as **** wife

Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:47 am

beardmcdoug wrote:

Oh, I agree. Garcia was a baller. That's how good I think JJ could have been in Gruden's system. And pretty much only in Gruden's system.

Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:07 pm

Doctor wrote:
beardmcdoug wrote:

Oh, I agree. Garcia was a baller. That's how good I think JJ could have been in Gruden's system. And pretty much only in Gruden's system.

heh /shrug point taken

Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:42 pm

Crocaneers wrote:Worse yet, Kap gets signed and knocks the lights out

There's a first time for just about everything.

Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:08 pm

Jason Bourne wrote:
beardmcdoug wrote:

Hell yeah, he does.

Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:07 pm

Mountaineer Buc wrote:
Jason Bourne wrote:

Hell yeah, he does.

I would knock the back out of that

Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:13 pm

Jason Bourne wrote:
Mountaineer Buc wrote:Hell yeah, he does.

Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:21 pm

DreadNaught wrote:
Jason Bourne wrote:

:shock:

Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:38 pm

High quality beard

Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:52 pm