Rapid Reactions: Week 10 Loss (err... Win) vs Jets

Team Discussions regarding games, players, coaches, or anything else related to Buccaneer Football.
Rapid Reactions: Week 10 Loss (err... Win) vs Jets

Postby UbuntuBuc » Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:54 am

The Jets are going to mop the floor with the remnants of what was a promising Buccaneers team. They will, with limited talent, show what good coaching can do for a team.

Start the complaining early.

Will Winston come out of the stands while on IR and poke a defensive lineman in the chest only to find out Evans doesn't have his back anymore? What can go wrong this game?
Last edited by UbuntuBuc on Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
UbuntuBuc

Re: Rapid Reactions: Week 10 Loss vs Jets

Postby Eastwood » Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:34 am

I’m hoping Luke Stocker doesn’t spike the god damn football after a garbage time TD.
Eastwood

Postby Buc2 » Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:57 am

Soooooo... This is the game I will be going to. What should I expect to see?
Don't tread on me
Buc2

Postby acmillis » Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:06 am

Going to this game, MIA, and @ GB...prior to the season I was thinking two easy wins and hopefully a hard fought contest...now I regret spending money to watch this team.
acmillis

Postby DreadNaught » Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:34 am

Sold the remaining games already, purchased a new driver and a few Lightning tickets.

I'm pretty much checked out of Bucs football for the rest of the year. I'll still catch parts of some games on TV here and there but this team is NOT worth investing my time or money in.
DreadNaught

Postby Jason Bourne » Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:55 am

DreadNaught wrote:Sold the remaining games already, purchased a new driver and a few Lightning tickets.

I'm pretty much checked out of Bucs football for the rest of the year. I'll still catch parts of some games on TV here and there but this team is NOT worth investing my time or money in.

Was at the lightning game sat night , freaking awesome , they Are playing at a really high level right now . Chicks are hot there as well . Was in line with the wife behind hot looking Russian chick with Kuch Jersey ... yeah I was checking her out .
Jason Bourne

Postby deltbucs » Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:48 am

acmillis wrote:Going to this game, MIA, and @ GB...prior to the season I was thinking two easy wins and hopefully a hard fought contest...now I regret spending money to watch this team.

Think I'm going to make the trip up to GB this season. Perfect season to knock Lambeau off the bucket list on the cheap.
Last edited by deltbucs on Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
deltbucs

Postby Stephenip12 » Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:02 am

The return of Josh McCown
Stephenip12

Postby DreadNaught » Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:45 am

Jason Bourne wrote:
DreadNaught wrote:Sold the remaining games already, purchased a new driver and a few Lightning tickets.

Was at the lightning game sat night , freaking awesome , they Are playing at a really high level right now . Chicks are hot there as well . Was in line with the wife behind hot looking Russian chick with Kuch Jersey ... yeah I was checking her out .

Lightning games are awesome, great fan experience every time we go. We've gone to just 1-2 games the past few seasons and my wife certainly enjoys them more than she does Bucs games. So this year we got a flex plan to attend more games and now we recently purchased a 2nd pack of games.

You're definitely not wrong about he scenery at the games. There is always some nice eye candy.
DreadNaught

Postby Bootz2004 » Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:12 pm

Enough of this accepting defeat before the game crap. You guys are pathetic. Especially following the troll OP who only shows up when things are tough so he can try to seem smart. What's worse is I don't know why you guys are bitching anyway. Most of you aren't even real fans of the team.
Bootz2004

Postby Rocker » Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:13 pm

Hahahahaha
Rocker

Postby DreadNaught » Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:18 pm

Bootz2004 wrote:Enough of this accepting defeat before the game crap. You guys are pathetic. Especially following the troll OP who only shows up when things are tough so he can try to seem smart. What's worse is I don't know why you guys are bitching anyway. Most of you aren't even real fans of the team.

Says the 49ers fan!! :lol: :lol:

j/k... I get what your saying Bootz, but the team sucks so fans are reacting. If they were not "real fans" I don't think most would be posting here right now (other than the trolls who show up in times like this).
DreadNaught

Postby Bootz2004 » Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:24 pm

DreadNaught wrote:
Bootz2004 wrote:Enough of this accepting defeat before the game crap. You guys are pathetic. Especially following the troll OP who only shows up when things are tough so he can try to seem smart. What's worse is I don't know why you guys are bitching anyway. Most of you aren't even real fans of the team.

Says the 49ers fan!! :lol: :lol:

j/k... I get what your saying Bootz, but the team sucks so fans are reacting. If they were not "real fans" I don't think most would be posting here right now (other than the trolls who show up in times like this).

That's my point. True trolls come out in tough times. You also just stated you sold you remaining tickets because of the losing. That's the prime definition of fairweather. The idiots who think they know the problems and solutions also show themselves.
Bootz2004

Postby Jason Bourne » Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:41 pm

Did you forget your sense of humor somewhere ? Lightened Up princess .
Jason Bourne

Postby Bootz2004 » Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:46 pm

Jason Bourne wrote:

Did you forget your sense of humor somewhere ? Lightened Up princess .

Not at all. I get a kick out of you guys trying to talk football. I find humor in stupidity.
Bootz2004

Postby Miller4Prez64 » Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:55 pm

It is very sad that I have low confidence in a game against the Jets with Josh McCown at QB.
Miller4Prez64

Postby Seamen » Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:59 pm

Damn why couldn't Mccown have a 5 TD game when he was with us?! He looked like Brady out there today..

This is what a physical team looks like, we are going to get beat down so bad physically I doubt we will be able to field a team next week
Seamen

Postby Super K » Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:23 pm

Jets look like they are playing with passion..we are playing like a cheap circus..more like a 10cent/ride sideshow carnival..

Should be fun...
Super K

Postby UbuntuBuc » Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:26 pm

Pffft!

Only way to deal with this crappy season is with a sense of humor. As far as only showing up when things are tough... isn't that since 1976 chum?
UbuntuBuc

Postby PetePierson » Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:45 pm

If team was winning (big IF, I know), Puss&Bootz would be calling out all the potential pitfalls.

People are still falling for his contrarian schtik?
PetePierson

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:55 pm

I didn't realize that Bootz was the authority on what real fans are.

But I'd rather not go any further down that hole because at the end of the day, everything that's happening is beyond our control.

There's absolutely no need to go squabbling over dark humor, and who is the bestest fan.
Mountaineer Buc

Postby Selmon Rules » Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:16 pm

Mountaineer Buc wrote:I didn't realize that Bootz was the authority on what real fans are.

But I'd rather not go any further down that hole because at the end of the day, everything that's happening is beyond our control.

There's absolutely no need to go squabbling over dark humor, and who is the bestest fan.

If you haven't been watching Bucs football since 76, you can't be a betterer fan than I am anyway :buttred:
Sig currently being held hostage by Photobucket, will return next fall
Selmon Rules

Postby Jason Bourne » Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:35 pm

Mountaineer Buc wrote:I didn't realize that Bootz was the authority on what real fans are.

Lol @ bootsie being an authority on fans or anything football
Jason Bourne

Postby Caradoc » Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:52 am

Bootz2004 wrote: I find humor in stupidity.

Mirrors just crack you up, don't they?

:birdiedoublered:
Caradoc

Postby sanka » Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:23 am

Nano is jobless :D
sanka

Postby MJW » Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:40 am

Came to post this.

Our attitudes as fans as fuckall nothing to do with the product on the field. The fact any of us are still HERE is more than this franchise deserves after the last 14 or so years.

Sports are the only industry where a company puts out a terrible product, and somebody says, "Yeah, well, the consumers should have a better attitude!"
MJW

Postby mdb1958 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:53 am

Its just an observation but I have noticed that 5 of our 6 losses are to teams very much into the thick of it when it comes to the playoffs. The 4-4 Cards are the exception and they too could rebound.

Records of teams we have lost to!

6-2
6-2
6-2
5-3
5-3
4-4

Whether they were already heading down that path or we gifted them with the confidence, that's where were at. Now we are fixin to play the Jets (4-5) who we have only beaten one time in our history (33 years ago).

After that it leaves us with the

Dolphins 4-4
Packers 4-4
Lions 4-4
Falcons 4-4 (2 games)
Saints
Panthers --------------------- to close out.

With all the crap hype to start the season, I do wonder if our players put much thought to how many teams wanted "it" more than we did.
mdb1958

Postby mdb1958 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:27 am

MJW wrote:

Came to post this.

Our attitudes as fans as fuckall nothing to do with the product on the field. The fact any of us are still HERE is more than this franchise deserves after the last 14 or so years.

Sports are the only industry where a company puts out a terrible product, and somebody says, "Yeah, well, the consumers should have a better attitude!"

A loyal Buc fan (mdb) wishes you didnt come to post this! I freely give my commitment to my team and I have never thought I buy it.
Go Bucs!
mdb1958

Postby real bucs fan » Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:10 pm

This game is so bad that it's a forgone conclusion that the network is going to do their best to hype up the Fitzpatrick/McCown matchup as they go against their former teams.
real bucs fan

Postby ComingThisFall » Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:15 pm

real bucs fan wrote:This game is so bad that it's a forgone conclusion that the network is going to do their best to hype up the Fitzpatrick/McCown matchup as they go against their former teams.

I think it's actually going to be a high scoring, fun to watch game. And I doubt the analysts even get that in depth talking about this game prior to. Probably just say the Jets are surprising and Winston/Evans are out.
ComingThisFall

Next

Return to Team Discussions