Ichabod's Monday Analysis: Week 9

Team Discussions regarding games, players, coaches, or anything else related to Buccaneer Football.
Ichabod's Monday Analysis: Week 9

Postby IchabodCrane84 » Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:44 am

So it finally came apart. Professionals we are not. The good news is the Dallas Cowboys honored Tony Romo before the start of their game who won them exactly nothing, so at least Gerald McCoy has that to look forward to.

1.) All three phases of the game are finally playing as one.
2.) At least we didn’t forfeit.
3.) Lavonte punches better than Mike Evans.
4.) #1 ranked garbage time offense.
5.) Increased our sack total by 12.5%
6.) MRSA free.
7.) Winston’s inaccuracies continue to haunt him as he pointed to the wrong reason the Bucs were losing, however Mike Evans was there to bail him out per usual.

Dislikes:
1.) Let’s just start our offense on 2nd down. I have never seen so many negative plays or penalties on 1st.
2.) O.J. Howard throws the game away. Literally.
3.) Let Kwon walk. Start Beckwith.
4.) 3 and out on our opening drives of both halves. I see the Bucs are in line with Goodell in making kickoffs irrelevant.

Random Stuff:
1.) #blockparty
2.) Sean Payton with the white guy high five miss.
3.) Fitz shaved because he knew he was going to get some face time.
4.) Got to imagine Gene Deckerhoff was doing his best Harry Doyle impression at the end of this game. “10 points, that’s all we got, 10 ***damn points?”

Where was your big stick Dirk? Yeah, this one’s on you. You have talent. No excuse. You stand around and do nothing while the team falls apart. Almost like you want to guarantee you don’t get a third season. Screw the clock management coach, maybe you should take a cue from Greg Schiano and hire coach to teach you how to be a head coach.
IchabodCrane84

Re: Ichabod's Monday Analysis: Week 9

Postby Seamen » Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:11 am

Spot on as usual, and I'm all for starting the drive on 2nd down..we'd be way more efficient
Seamen

Postby acmillis » Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:48 am

This team is sooooooooo hard to root for.

Worst part of the season...we're out of it and we've only played 1/2 of our games.
acmillis

Postby Mex-Buc » Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:48 am

On that Kwon reference, I remember how Beckwith was a force on the middle of the field the first weeks, ever since Kwon came back the defense has been a nightmare, specially at stopping the Run, Kwon has missed so many tackles since he came back.

I really think they should bench him and just ride with Beckwith on the middle the rest of the way, let him prove he's better than that Missing tackle machine in Kwon..
Mex-Buc

Postby IchabodCrane84 » Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:18 pm

acmillis wrote:This team is sooooooooo hard to root for.

Worst part of the season...we're out of it and we've only played 1/2 of our games.

It's been a hurtful season. I've only felt great after one game this year and that was Chicago. Almost much like how 2003 started.
IchabodCrane84

Postby Super K » Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:20 pm

MRSA free... hahaha!

Thanks Ich..
Super K

Return to Team Discussions