Desean Jackson is f*cking poison

Team Discussions regarding games, players, coaches, or anything else related to Buccaneer Football.
Desean Jackson is f*cking poison

Postby beardmcdoug » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:49 pm

Trade his ass in the next 24 hours please. The guy is ****ing poison to this team and to the balance of this offense. Hes starting to get into Evans' ear and it's starting to show. Between Evans, Brate, Howard, Hump, Doug, Sims and Godwin, we've got enough pass catching options as is. Desean isn't doing **** for this offense except spreading his whiny bitch attitude to everybody else. Trade his punk ass before the cancer spreads
beardmcdoug

Re: Desean Jackson is f*cking poison

Postby Miller4Prez64 » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:51 pm

Any actual proof of this? Seems like a lot of assumptions and projecting on to the dude.
Miller4Prez64

Postby Super K » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:53 pm

Miller4Prez64 wrote:Any actual proof of this? Seems like a lot of assumptions and projecting on to the dude.

I could see it happening, but like yourself I wanna know/see Bear's proof..
Super K

Postby KiffininCanton » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:53 pm

Is there a team that thinks a deep threat is the final piece of a potential Super Bowl run for them?

If so, we could get more than market value for him, something like a 1st. I would do it.
KiffininCanton

Postby Moozician » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:57 pm

Dirk is starting to lose this team. Everything is so convoluted, the team has no true identity or definition, other than just plain bad. These players KNOW we have talent, so WHY aren't we winning? We do the same **** every week. You lose entire locker rooms that way.
Moozician

Postby Miller4Prez64 » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:58 pm

Super K wrote:
Miller4Prez64 wrote:Any actual proof of this? Seems like a lot of assumptions and projecting on to the dude.

I could see it happening, but like yourself I wanna know/see Bear's proof..

Yeah, it wouldn't be shocking if he was an issue but I haven't heard anything about it. If anything I'd say his attitude is pretty good considering he's spending his twilight years watching Jameis miss him down the field when he's open all the time. This is a really big assumption, but our fan base just loves taking their anger from losing out by calling for jobs.
Miller4Prez64

Postby Sammich » Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:04 pm

I hope Jackson is pissed off. He should be. How many wide open touchdowns has he had and didn't get the ball? I'm not saying to force feed him the ball, but if he has 3 steps on his coverage with a sea of grass in front of him he needs to get a catchable ball.
Sammich

Postby Heisenberg » Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:04 pm

Not his fault we aren't using him.. Thata on dirk not using him inside and on Jameis missing deep throws. Don't care what else you're ranting about with no proof
Heisenberg

Postby Jason Bourne » Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:21 pm

I don’t think Desean is poison , he has been accused of a lot of things , diva , crips gang member but he just wants to win , has that competitive spirit .
Funny thing is he gave up more money to play with Winston , guess he did know Winston could hit the broad side of a barn 40 Yards away
Jason Bourne

Postby Bootz2004 » Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:01 pm

This is a troll thread. Projecting on a guys perceived reputation. Pathetic attempt at trolling. If he's getting in these guys ear to show some fire, get competitive, want to do better then by all means keep doing it. But poison? **** outta here.
Bootz2004

Postby beardmcdoug » Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:23 pm

Bootz2004 wrote:This is a troll thread. Projecting on a guys perceived reputation. Pathetic attempt at trolling. If he's getting in these guys ear to show some fire, get competitive, want to do better then by all means keep doing it. But poison? **** outta here.

You seem to confuse "competitiveness" with "whiny bitchyness"

Evans is young and impressionable; you watched Hard Knocks. Evans wants to impress Jackson. Jackson will turn Evans against Winston before this is all done. It's a ****ing recipe for disaster
beardmcdoug

Postby Rocker » Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:40 pm

beardmcdoug wrote:
Bootz2004 wrote:This is a troll thread. Projecting on a guys perceived reputation. Pathetic attempt at trolling. If he's getting in these guys ear to show some fire, get competitive, want to do better then by all means keep doing it. But poison? **** outta here.

Evans is young and impressionable; you watched Hard Knocks. Evans wants to impress Jackson. Jackson will turn Evans against Winston before this is all done. It's a ****ing recipe for disaster

Winston will turn Evans against Winston before this is all done.
Rocker

Postby J-Stink » Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:43 pm

Rocker wrote:
beardmcdoug wrote:

Winston will turn Evans against Winston before this is all done.

:lol: Evans wishes he had an NFL QB throwing to him instead of a big pile of dog ****.
J-Stink

Postby Seamen » Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:53 pm

If only we had Manziel...
Seamen

Postby Caradoc » Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:58 pm

beardmcdoug wrote:

That's some Grade A level stupid **** right there.
Caradoc

Postby mdb1958 » Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:24 pm

I've noticed a change in Mike's demeanor on the sideline. Wouldnt surprise me if thoughts of jumping to a winning team havnt already entered his head.
mdb1958

Postby beardmcdoug » Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:16 pm

mdb1958 wrote:I've noticed a change in Mike's demeanor on the sideline. Wouldnt surprise me if thoughts of jumping to a winning team havnt already entered his head.

Yup... casuals like caradoc only see the statline though
beardmcdoug

Postby Babeinbucland » Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:43 pm

beardmcdoug wrote:

Yep, guessing Bootz goes down defending this jerk wad.

Bootz2004 wrote:
Babeinbucland wrote:I really can't stand when players whine about how if they were playing they would make a huge difference. Do what you need to do to help the team off the field how 'bout? SMDH

Bullshit. This guy needs to be playing. And playing in his natural position. What did we sign him for? To rotate?

Bootz2004 wrote:
Babeinbucland wrote:I know we didn't sign him to whine bout not getting his own personal wants and desires fulfilled

You're deflecting sweetheart. This isn't about his personal wants and desires. TJ Ward was signed because he's an impact player. We aren't utilizing him to his full potential. He actually cares which is why he is upset about it.

Babeinbucland wrote:
No,doubt he is frustrated and I am not even saying he is wrong, but act like a professional and grown man and don't whine about it like you are 5 years old and the other kids won't let you be King of the hill. Step up and see how else you can help your team! I simply find his behavior boorish and inappropriate. But apparently I am the exception.

And it isn’t even like there isn’t prior proof.

Babeinbucland wrote:Yep, I was afraid of this - one quick search shows this is his M.O. Poor baby - always the victim.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300000 ... -to-myself

https://www.nytimes.com/2014/04/03/spor ... y-out.html

Looks like he will whine the entire year no matter what.
Babeinbucland

Postby Caradoc » Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:54 pm

You sound jealous because you think someone else is playing the victim card besides you.

DJax hasn't been a problem here.
Caradoc

Postby Rocker » Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:25 pm

Babeinbucland wrote:
Snip

That’s a special level of dumb. Half the stuff you quoted was about a completely different player.
Rocker

Postby Babeinbucland » Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:27 pm

Caradoc wrote:You sound jealous because you think someone else is playing the victim card besides you.

DJax hasn't been a problem here.

When you have no argument - you attack me. It has become your new MO (and delts) but I expect more from you. Worse than childish and unnecessary, it is boring.
Babeinbucland

Postby Babeinbucland » Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:28 pm

Rocker wrote:
Babeinbucland wrote:
Snip

That’s a special level of dumb. Half the stuff you quoted was about a completely different player.

Not surprised you couldn’t get the subtext. Maybe someone can mansplain it to you
Babeinbucland

Postby Jason Bourne » Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:59 pm

Why the hate for Desean ? He hasn’t said anything ? He has only played 7 games here
Jason Bourne

Postby Kress » Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:02 pm

KiffininCanton wrote:Is there a team that thinks a deep threat is the final piece of a potential Super Bowl run.

Haven't read rest of thread. So please excuse Mr. Galloway.

Or I could just say Randy Moss and be done
Kress

Postby NYBF » Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:20 pm

beardmcdoug wrote: Desean isn't doing **** for this offense except

trying to catch passes thrown long, short, in front of, and behind. But yeah...
NYBF

Postby Jason Bourne » Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:27 pm

NYBF wrote:
beardmcdoug wrote: Desean isn't doing **** for this offense except

trying to catch passes thrown long, short, in front of, and behind. But yeah...

Lol
Jason Bourne

Postby Buccs99 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:03 am

TJ Ward
Chris Baker
Desean Jackson

all 3 have playoff experience on very competitive teams with a vision. That vision is to be the best they can be and get to a superbowl. They came to a team with a losing culture. One that had youth that could spark something special with them helping lead along the way.

when your coaching staff doesnt help these guys succeed to be in that position, you will have some criticism. TJ ward cant get playing time, much like AP in New Orleans. sure, he needs to adjust to the crap mike smith puts out there but he's an all pro with plenty to offer.

These players are not poison. I think you can find that elsewhere on this team.
Buccs99

Postby BucaRican » Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:18 am

When you have one of the most hot and cold qb's in the game, its your fault. Makes perfect sense.
BucaRican

Postby Miller4Prez64 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:36 am

Jason Bourne wrote:Why the hate for Desean ? He hasn’t said anything ? He has only played 7 games here

It's genuinely funny watching people try and make claims with nothing to base them on because we need scapegoats.
Miller4Prez64

Postby mdb1958 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:01 am

Miller4Prez64 wrote:
Jason Bourne wrote:Why the hate for Desean ? He hasn’t said anything ? He has only played 7 games here

It's genuinely funny watching people try and make claims with nothing to base them on because we need scapegoats.

Two things, we let go what were considered two minimal players, McDougald, and Verner and then added Baker, Ward, and McClain so we can go from the best 3rd down defense to the worst? Every player has less sacks this year.

Then we go on this weapons for Winston rant and draft the strongest offensive roster ever, acquire DJ and all it does is show how screwed up Winston is.

We lose with Winston and his nobodys and we lose with the WFW's.

Mike and Jameis wanted DJ and for whatever excuse we use - it aint workin.
mdb1958

Next

Return to Team Discussions