Ezekiel Elliott

Team Discussions regarding games, players, coaches, or anything else related to Buccaneer Football.
post

Ezekiel Elliott

Postby Kress » Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:52 am

He's been accused of sexual abuse before, and now he pulls a woman's shirt off IN THE MIDDLE OF A PARADE? What in the hell?
Image
User avatar
Kress
 
Posts: 2709
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:26 pm
Has thanked: 21 times
Been thanked: 186 times

Re: Ezekiel Elliott

Postby Bootz2004 » Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:59 am

Oh no..The Cowboys should cut him
User avatar
Bootz2004
 
Posts: 16029
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:17 pm
Has thanked: 90 times
Been thanked: 363 times

Re: Ezekiel Elliott

Postby DreadNaught » Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:01 am

Kress wrote:He's been accused of sexual abuse before, and now he pulls a woman's shirt off IN THE MIDDLE OF A PARADE? What in the hell?


Image
User avatar
DreadNaught
 
Posts: 8064
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:18 am
Has thanked: 329 times
Been thanked: 335 times

Re: Ezekiel Elliott

Postby Doctor » Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:14 am

I can't tell if he really exposed her or not with that black square in the way.
Image
User avatar
Doctor
 
Posts: 3791
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:54 pm
Location: Out of the Office. Will return next Fall.
Has thanked: 173 times
Been thanked: 102 times

Re: Ezekiel Elliott

Postby DreadNaught » Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:14 am

Bootz2004 wrote:Oh no..The Cowboys should cut him


Meh, no need to exaggerate. I think the point is more that there is pattern of inappropriate behavior w/ Elliot towards women (unfounded or not, it's in the public) and that he should probably use better judgement when in public due to twice previously being accused of assault against women.

This isn't that big of a deal to me personally and just poor judgement by a 22yr old man. I mean if Jameis can get ripped to shreds in the media for using a poor word choice while speaking w/ kids this certainly deserves some level of scrutiny, right?

But the NFL is pretty sensitive these days when it comes to stuff like this and we all know actual videos are the most damaging. Ray Rice is became radioactive to the NFL due to the video when a guy like Tyreke Hill is allowed to play without much hysteria at all. I'm not comparing either of those incidents to what Elliott did here, just saying a video always makes it worse.
Image
User avatar
DreadNaught
 
Posts: 8064
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:18 am
Has thanked: 329 times
Been thanked: 335 times

Re: Ezekiel Elliott

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:32 pm

I don't care.

Next thread.
Image
User avatar
Mountaineer Buc
 
Posts: 7432
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:15 pm
Has thanked: 75 times
Been thanked: 433 times

Re: Ezekiel Elliott

Postby GottaJaboo » Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:55 pm

It's sickening that this douche gets a pass. If Jameis had done this, it would be all anyone is talking about but because the Cowboys are some cash cow franchise, ESPN and others are asked to stand down. It aint right I tell ya!
GottaJaboo
 
Posts: 94
Joined: Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:19 am
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Ezekiel Elliott

Postby mdb1958 » Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:16 pm

Every twit in the world can be a movie director now.
mdb1958
 
Posts: 6078
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:11 pm
Has thanked: 128 times
Been thanked: 58 times

Re: Ezekiel Elliott

Postby Miller4Prez64 » Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:32 pm

GottaJaboo wrote:It's sickening that this douche gets a pass. If Jameis had done this, it would be all anyone is talking about but because the Cowboys are some cash cow franchise, ESPN and others are asked to stand down. It aint right I tell ya!


I'm not one to jump on to these types of things, but seeing how much ESPN cried about Jameis misspeaking in a classroom and not hearing a peep about this until now makes me suspicious. At least when it comes to ESPN, not saying they hate the guy but they have no issues calling back to the allegations against him in college to help create stories and get clicks.
Miller4Prez64
 
Posts: 2334
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:42 pm
Has thanked: 16 times
Been thanked: 69 times

Re: Ezekiel Elliott

Postby Super K » Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:39 pm

Miller4Prez64 wrote:
GottaJaboo wrote:It's sickening that this douche gets a pass. If Jameis had done this, it would be all anyone is talking about but because the Cowboys are some cash cow franchise, ESPN and others are asked to stand down. It aint right I tell ya!


I'm not one to jump on to these types of things, but seeing how much ESPN cried about Jameis misspeaking in a classroom and not hearing a peep about this until now makes me suspicious. At least when it comes to ESPN, not saying they hate the guy but they have no issues calling back to the allegations against him in college to help create stories and get clicks.


Agreed...
Super K
 
Posts: 4402
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:26 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 121 times

Re: Ezekiel Elliott

Postby BucaRican » Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:02 pm

Doctor wrote:I can't tell if he really exposed her or not with that black square in the way.


Yea I had a hard time making that out. When Justin Timberlake "nipplegate" exposed Janet Jackson 1.) No one was calling out for a Ban on Justin's Music 2)There was no little black box so we could actually tell it was real exposure and not our imagination.

In all seriousness has she filed charges? I don't know I see this guy like getting into alot of trouble based on his short track record.
Image
BucaRican
 
Posts: 234
Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:53 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: Ezekiel Elliott

Postby Rocker » Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:14 pm

BucaRican wrote:
Doctor wrote:I can't tell if he really exposed her or not with that black square in the way.


Yea I had a hard time making that out. When Justin Timberlake "nipplegate" exposed Janet Jackson 1.) No one was calling out for a Ban on Justin's Music 2)There was no little black box so we could actually tell it was real exposure and not our imagination.

In all seriousness has she filed charges? I don't know I see this guy like getting into alot of trouble based on his short track record.


From what I've read, she said she didn't mind and hung out with Elliot later.
Image
User avatar
Rocker
 
Posts: 1747
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:23 am
Location: Valrico
Has thanked: 163 times
Been thanked: 93 times

Re: Ezekiel Elliott

Postby Babeinbucland » Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:34 pm

Rape culture in action :evil:
User avatar
Babeinbucland
 
Posts: 3254
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:24 pm
Has thanked: 90 times
Been thanked: 79 times

Re: Ezekiel Elliott

Postby Babeinbucland » Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:35 pm

Rocker wrote:
BucaRican wrote:
Yea I had a hard time making that out. When Justin Timberlake "nipplegate" exposed Janet Jackson 1.) No one was calling out for a Ban on Justin's Music 2)There was no little black box so we could actually tell it was real exposure and not our imagination.

In all seriousness has she filed charges? I don't know I see this guy like getting into alot of trouble based on his short track record.


From what I've read, she said she didn't mind and hung out with Elliot later.


Even is she said that, Surely YOU are not saying that makes it okay? :shock:
User avatar
Babeinbucland
 
Posts: 3254
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:24 pm
Has thanked: 90 times
Been thanked: 79 times

Re: Ezekiel Elliott

Postby terrytate » Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:00 am

Babeinbucland wrote:
Rocker wrote:
From what I've read, she said she didn't mind and hung out with Elliot later.


Even is she said that, Surely YOU are not saying that makes it okay? :shock:



None of this matter. Even if this girl came out, said they planned it and had a video of them planning it, there will still be groups looking to hammer Elliot to push their own agenda's and the powers that be will cave to them. A guy like Elliot just can't do things like this, especially with his history. He's going to get hit.
User avatar
terrytate
 
Posts: 1545
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:49 am
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 70 times

Re: Ezekiel Elliott

Postby sanka » Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:13 am

Imagine the reaction if that was Winston.....feminists will be calling for Goodell to ban him for the year, an immediate investigating and sexual assault charge. Given Winston's history, they will call for him to spend at least a good 6 -12 months in jail.

Meanwhile Mr Cowboy will get a pass and we move on ala Patrick.

Nothing wrong with what he did...Women love their titties to be sucked and fondled....even without their consent. Especially during events like this ala Madi gras/Parties....without a drink a woman's ***** is usually dry like the Sahara desert ...but after a drink or two the juices starts flowing and you can see the girl wasn't mad about the issue afterwards.
User avatar
sanka
 
Posts: 3113
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:44 pm
Has thanked: 63 times
Been thanked: 41 times

Re: Ezekiel Elliott

Postby HamBone » Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:11 am

Oh damn
User avatar
HamBone
 
Posts: 1901
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:34 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 64 times

Re: Ezekiel Elliott

Postby Kress » Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:15 am

The bigger question: Why was the St. Patrick's parade last weekend?
Image
User avatar
Kress
 
Posts: 2709
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:26 pm
Has thanked: 21 times
Been thanked: 186 times

Re: Ezekiel Elliott

Postby Super K » Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:16 am

HamBone wrote:Oh damn
Super K
 
Posts: 4402
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:26 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 121 times

Re: Ezekiel Elliott

Postby Rocker » Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:10 am

Babeinbucland wrote:
Rocker wrote:
From what I've read, she said she didn't mind and hung out with Elliot later.


Even is she said that, Surely YOU are not saying that makes it okay? :shock:


When or where did I write anything about my personal take on the situation? BucaRican asked a question, I shared context I read on another website. Stop projecting.
Image
User avatar
Rocker
 
Posts: 1747
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:23 am
Location: Valrico
Has thanked: 163 times
Been thanked: 93 times

Re: Ezekiel Elliott

Postby Rocker » Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:12 am

sanka wrote: snip


You're a sad and disgusting person.
Image
User avatar
Rocker
 
Posts: 1747
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:23 am
Location: Valrico
Has thanked: 163 times
Been thanked: 93 times

Re: Ezekiel Elliott

Postby Buc2 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:30 am

Babeinbucland wrote:Rape culture in action :evil:

Image
Image
Don't tread on me
User avatar
Buc2
 
Posts: 6704
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:16 pm
Location: America
Has thanked: 688 times
Been thanked: 224 times

Re: Ezekiel Elliott

Postby beardmcdoug » Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:39 am

sanka wrote:Imagine the reaction if that was Winston.....feminists will be calling for Goodell to ban him for the year, an immediate investigating and sexual assault charge. Given Winston's history, they will call for him to spend at least a good 6 -12 months in jail.
Meanwhile Mr Cowboy will get a pass and we move on ala Patrick.


Image


sanka wrote:Nothing wrong with what he did...

Image

sanka wrote:Women love their titties to be sucked and fondled....

Image

sanka wrote:....even without their consent.

Image

sanka wrote:Especially during events like this ala Madi gras/Parties....without a drink a woman's ***** is usually dry like the Sahara desert ...but after a drink or two the juices starts flowing and you can see the girl wasn't mad about the issue afterwards.

Image
User avatar
beardmcdoug
 
Posts: 1118
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:30 pm
Has thanked: 101 times
Been thanked: 80 times

Re: Ezekiel Elliott

Postby DreadNaught » Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:56 am

Rocker wrote:
sanka wrote: snip


You're a sad and disgusting person.


+1
Image
User avatar
DreadNaught
 
Posts: 8064
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:18 am
Has thanked: 329 times
Been thanked: 335 times

Re: Ezekiel Elliott

Postby BucaRican » Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:00 am

My question did get answered this morning by Mike and Mike as they touched on this issue. They didn't go in on Zeke as much as they did on Winston but they did somewhat say he needs to be aware of his surroundings. Which to me was just odd.

They did mention on the show that the girl was completely fine with what Zeke did so thats that. I am not agreeing with what he did but if she is not bothered then whatever. Story is over.
Image
BucaRican
 
Posts: 234
Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:53 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: Ezekiel Elliott

Postby MJW » Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:03 am

Bootz2004 wrote:Oh no..The Cowboys should cut him


What if he has an addiction to molesting women, Bootz? What if he's a junkie who can't stop?
Image
User avatar
MJW
 
Posts: 5914
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:17 am
Location: Nebraska
Has thanked: 143 times
Been thanked: 265 times

Re: Ezekiel Elliott

Postby Nano » Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:04 am

I don't think Sanka is allowed near women
User avatar
Nano
 
Posts: 5674
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 6:30 pm
Location: Somewhere above Tampa
Has thanked: 27 times
Been thanked: 201 times

Re: Ezekiel Elliott

Postby PrimeMinister » Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:12 am

If she was fine with it there is no story here.
PrimeMinister
 
Posts: 5233
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:34 am
Has thanked: 27 times
Been thanked: 145 times

Re: Ezekiel Elliott

Postby DreadNaught » Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:14 am

Nano wrote:I don't think Sanka is allowed near women


Strong Bill Cosby vibe in that post.
Image
User avatar
DreadNaught
 
Posts: 8064
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:18 am
Has thanked: 329 times
Been thanked: 335 times

Re: Ezekiel Elliott

Postby Teitan » Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:17 am

beardmcdoug wrote:
sanka wrote:Imagine the reaction if that was Winston.....feminists will be calling for Goodell to ban him for the year, an immediate investigating and sexual assault charge. Given Winston's history, they will call for him to spend at least a good 6 -12 months in jail.
Meanwhile Mr Cowboy will get a pass and we move on ala Patrick.


Image


sanka wrote:Nothing wrong with what he did...

Image

sanka wrote:Women love their titties to be sucked and fondled....

Image

sanka wrote:....even without their consent.

Image

sanka wrote:Especially during events like this ala Madi gras/Parties....without a drink a woman's ***** is usually dry like the Sahara desert ...but after a drink or two the juices starts flowing and you can see the girl wasn't mad about the issue afterwards.

Image



Your .gif game is on ****ing point lately.
User avatar
Teitan
 
Posts: 2421
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:07 pm
Has thanked: 133 times
Been thanked: 107 times

Next

post

Return to Team Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], GameTime, Google [Bot] and 6 guests