Sealver Siliga re-signs with Bucs

Team Discussions regarding games, players, coaches, or anything else related to Buccaneer Football.
Re: Sealver Siliga re-signs with Bucs

Postby SIBucsFan » Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:23 pm

He was born on April 26, 1990 -- exactly one year before an F-5 tornado struck Andover, Kansas.

This tornado is the origin of the well-known and now highly debunked myth that hiding under a highway overpass is safe when seeking shelter on the roadway. Hiding under a highway overpass is very unsafe, not only because you are out of your vehicle in higher elevation with no protection from debris, but you are also susceptible to even higher winds because they are amplified is a more isolated and condensed area.

If you are ever in a tornado while on the road, either find shelter in the nearest sturdy building or storm shelter. A good location is a restaurant, where they should have the sense to keep customers in the freezer, or in a bank to seek shelter in a safe. At the very least seek cover in areas of lower elevation like a ditch and crouch while covering your head with your arms.

I think that's the main reason why we signed Silver Slugger, who is about the size of a wedge tornado.
SIBucsFan

Postby DreadNaught » Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:46 pm

He's currently the 4th DT behind 3 proven NFL vets in McCoy-Baker-McDonald.

Mike Smith wants some size/power at DT next to McCoy and if Siliga can play stout run defense for 10-15 snaps a game than he's doing his job.
DreadNaught

Postby mdb1958 » Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:17 pm

I hope we go to camp with a few big boys and let them fight it out.
mdb1958

Postby Cheb » Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:14 pm

Brazen331 wrote:
mdb1958 wrote:Most casual fans arent aware of who is on their teams roster, but the pride of Buczone --------------- really?

I'm throwing a flag here for unfair use of gif. mdb rocked this response and totally owned Bootz so why is he getting knocked out of the ring?

I think the problem here is that Bootz does not have his own gif. How has this not happened yet?

My humble submission, in keeping with the wrestling theme.

My sincerest hope is that one day, we all have personalized, mean-spirited gifs.
Cheb

Postby Bootz2004 » Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:13 pm

Cheb wrote:
Brazen331 wrote:
I'm throwing a flag here for unfair use of gif. mdb rocked this response and totally owned Bootz so why is he getting knocked out of the ring?

I think the problem here is that Bootz does not have his own gif. How has this not happened yet?

My sincerest hope is that one day, we all have personalized, mean-spirited gifs.

LMAO!
Bootz2004

Postby Corsair » Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:06 pm

Cheb wrote:
Brazen331 wrote:

That's pretty funny. The fact that it loops is representative of the type of person who has (by far) the highest post count and yet the forum is pretty resilient to his attacks.

Good stuff, spilled my drink.
Corsair

Postby terrytate » Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:34 am

Cheb wrote:
Brazen331 wrote:

I didn't know Bootz was Amish.
terrytate

Postby Kress » Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:29 am

Corsair wrote:
Cheb wrote:

That's pretty funny. The fact that it loops is representative of the type of person who has (by far) the highest post count and yet the forum is pretty resilient to his attacks.

Good stuff, spilled my drink.

Watching it incessantly loop is pretty much perfect.
Kress

Postby Brazen331 » Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:47 am

Cheb wrote:
Brazen331 wrote:

This is Bootzing defined visually. Excellent work.
Brazen331

Postby ComingThisFall » Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:46 am

Yes!
Yes!
Yes!
ComingThisFall

Postby Bootz2004 » Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:51 am

Daniel Bryan- Widely popular, charismatic, bit of a nerd, extremely smart, never gives up on what he believes in, doesn't conform to what the powers that be wants or says, thinks for himself and doesn't let others tell him what to do or say. Good comparison!
Bootz2004

Previous

Return to Team Discussions