Bucs sign JJ Wilcox

Team Discussions regarding games, players, coaches, or anything else related to Buccaneer Football.
post

Re: Bucs sign JJ Wilcox

Postby DreadNaught » Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:15 pm

The Outsider wrote:
deltbucs wrote:Have you ever looked at yourself and realized that most of your waking life consists of finding ways to argue semantics with people you don't even know on the Internet? It's really sad.



If I had 10 kids on a hair sweeper's wages I'd be looking for ways to numb my brain too.


Image
Image
User avatar
DreadNaught
 
Posts: 8348
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:18 am
Has thanked: 336 times
Been thanked: 342 times

Re: Bucs sign JJ Wilcox

Postby Teitan » Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:53 pm

Image
User avatar
Teitan
 
Posts: 2542
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:07 pm
Has thanked: 143 times
Been thanked: 109 times

Re: Bucs sign JJ Wilcox

Postby Bootz2004 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:02 pm

Bootz2004 wrote:He's no better than Conte.


Hmmmmm
User avatar
Bootz2004
 
Posts: 16566
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:17 pm
Has thanked: 93 times
Been thanked: 372 times

Re: Bucs sign JJ Wilcox

Postby PrimeMinister » Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:04 pm

Ha! You called it.
PrimeMinister
 
Posts: 5382
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:34 am
Has thanked: 27 times
Been thanked: 147 times

Re: Bucs sign JJ Wilcox

Postby Teitan » Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:57 pm

Bootz2004 wrote:
Bootz2004 wrote:He's no better than Conte.


Hmmmmm



This is why people point out when you are wrong. Because you are very quick to point out if you are correct.
User avatar
Teitan
 
Posts: 2542
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:07 pm
Has thanked: 143 times
Been thanked: 109 times

Re: Bucs sign JJ Wilcox

Postby Jason Bourne » Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:14 pm

We need more JJ Wilcox threads
Jason Bourne
 
Posts: 1267
Joined: Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:47 am
Has thanked: 14 times
Been thanked: 14 times

Re: Bucs sign JJ Wilcox

Postby Bootz2004 » Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:35 pm

Teitan wrote:
Bootz2004 wrote:
Hmmmmm



This is why people point out when you are wrong. Because you are very quick to point out if you are correct.


They point out when Bootz is wrong because it's such a rarity.
User avatar
Bootz2004
 
Posts: 16566
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:17 pm
Has thanked: 93 times
Been thanked: 372 times

Re: Bucs sign JJ Wilcox

Postby Teitan » Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:43 pm

Bootz2004 wrote:
Teitan wrote:

This is why people point out when you are wrong. Because you are very quick to point out if you are correct.


They point out when Bootz is wrong because it's such a rarity.



At least you've found a sense of humor!! That was pretty good!
User avatar
Teitan
 
Posts: 2542
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:07 pm
Has thanked: 143 times
Been thanked: 109 times

Re: Bucs sign JJ Wilcox

Postby Bootz2004 » Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:45 pm

Teitan wrote:
Bootz2004 wrote:
They point out when Bootz is wrong because it's such a rarity.



At least you've found a sense of humor!! That was pretty good!


Always. People just take me too seriously sometimes.
User avatar
Bootz2004
 
Posts: 16566
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:17 pm
Has thanked: 93 times
Been thanked: 372 times

Previous

post

Return to Team Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: BacksidePursuit, Baidu [Spider], Bootz2004, Buccs99, Cheb, ComingThisFall, DominatingD55, Google [Bot], Heidguy, Miller4Prez64, NYBF, Rocker, tampabay4eva and 17 guests