Falcons/Patriots superbowl

Team Discussions regarding games, players, coaches, or anything else related to Buccaneer Football.
Falcons/Patriots superbowl

Postby flashgordon » Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:36 pm

As a Bucs fan, I have to root for the Patriots. But, seems to me the Falcons have an edge at Wr. Yes, the Patriots Corners are not bad. But, I don't see their best corner Logans as keeping up with Julio Jones alone, much less their other corners against Hardy, Sanu and so on. The Falcons have more O than people are giving credit.

On the other hand, the Falcons D and corners probably can't contain the Patriots passing attack either. Expect a high scoring game.

The Falcons actually had an underrated run D; but, with former Buc Clayborn out, it takes a little bit of a hit there. Clayborn actually has a few understanding of how to set the edge.

The Falcons D also has this rookie safety that was considered a bust from day one of the draft. Keanu Neal has taken players out of the game, including our own Mike Evans. If he wants to head hunt, things could get very interesting for the Patriots little wideouts, hbs - whomever.

I think there's more than enough upset potential in this one.
flashgordon

Return to Team Discussions