Adrian Peterson interested in Bucs

Team Discussions regarding games, players, coaches, or anything else related to Buccaneer Football.
post

Re: Adrian Peterson interested in Bucs

Postby Doctor » Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:36 am

APs market it looking dryer and dryer by the report. IDK how low he is willing to go, but he's could very well make a lot of teams look damn foolish next year.
Image
User avatar
Doctor
 
Posts: 3224
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:54 pm
Location: Out of the Office. Will return next Fall.
Has thanked: 159 times
Been thanked: 87 times

Re: Adrian Peterson interested in Bucs

Postby Miller4Prez64 » Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:21 pm

Teams are not tripping overthemselves to sign a injury prone back over 30? Shocker.
Miller4Prez64
 
Posts: 2204
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:42 pm
Has thanked: 16 times
Been thanked: 67 times

Re: Adrian Peterson interested in Bucs

Postby Doctor » Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:51 pm

No one was tripping over themselves to sign Steve Smith either, but he more than outplayed his deal and the Ravens were a better team for it.
Image
User avatar
Doctor
 
Posts: 3224
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:54 pm
Location: Out of the Office. Will return next Fall.
Has thanked: 159 times
Been thanked: 87 times

Re: Adrian Peterson interested in Bucs

Postby DreadNaught » Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:55 pm

Peterson will just re-sign w/ the Vikes if there is no market for him. His previous cap # of $16m for this year was just outrageous and the team had to release him at that crazy #. But they would be more than happy to have him back at around half ($8-$10) of that imo.
Image
User avatar
DreadNaught
 
Posts: 6528
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:18 am
Has thanked: 276 times
Been thanked: 271 times

Re: Adrian Peterson interested in Bucs

Postby Miller4Prez64 » Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:11 pm

Doctor wrote:No one was tripping over themselves to sign Steve Smith either, but he more than outplayed his deal and the Ravens were a better team for it.


He'll sign with someone and probably produce, but there was all this hype about where he was going and it looks like NFL teams are not that excited about him.
Miller4Prez64
 
Posts: 2204
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:42 pm
Has thanked: 16 times
Been thanked: 67 times

Re: Adrian Peterson interested in Bucs

Postby Phantom Phenom » Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:03 am

Miller4Prez64 wrote:
Doctor wrote:No one was tripping over themselves to sign Steve Smith either, but he more than outplayed his deal and the Ravens were a better team for it.


He'll sign with someone and probably produce, but there was all this hype about where he was going and it looks like NFL teams are not that excited about him.


Probably Raiders
User avatar
Phantom Phenom
 
Posts: 2410
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:48 pm
Has thanked: 84 times
Been thanked: 22 times

Re: Adrian Peterson interested in Bucs

Postby Doctor » Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:42 am

Heard he signed with the Raiders. Glad it's not true. That would probably be the most explosive offense in the league.

Hope he waits it out. See's what teams missed out of RBs in the draft (possibly us) and want to make a move. Maybe wait for a camp injury. He can easily skip OTAs.
Image
User avatar
Doctor
 
Posts: 3224
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:54 pm
Location: Out of the Office. Will return next Fall.
Has thanked: 159 times
Been thanked: 87 times

Re: Adrian Peterson interested in Bucs

Postby Naismith » Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:46 am

Naismith wrote:I posted this on PR, but I think Cook will be the fourth RB off the board and go in the second round.


Looks like Kiper finally got around to reading buczone.

Image
User avatar
Naismith
 
Posts: 627
Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:51 pm
Has thanked: 32 times
Been thanked: 39 times

Re: Adrian Peterson interested in Bucs

Postby Swashy » Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:20 am

^ In my near 17 years as a football fan I can't remember a single time one of Kiper's predictions came true. I'll give the guy credit for always putting himself out there but that's it.
Swashy
 
Posts: 2091
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:11 pm
Has thanked: 35 times
Been thanked: 62 times

Re: Adrian Peterson interested in Bucs

Postby Super K » Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:48 am

Swashy wrote:^ In my near 17 years as a football fan I can't remember a single time one of Kiper's predictions came true. I'll give the guy credit for always putting himself out there but that's it.


Agreed..

Kiper is an idiot..

That said, if Cook falls to the 2nd, some team is gonna get 2 1st rounders..

Anybody know what teams run a ZBS? That is then type of offense I think Cook would thrive in..
Super K
 
Posts: 3803
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:26 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 101 times

Re: Adrian Peterson interested in Bucs

Postby Doctor » Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:40 am

Super K wrote:
Swashy wrote:^ In my near 17 years as a football fan I can't remember a single time one of Kiper's predictions came true. I'll give the guy credit for always putting himself out there but that's it.


Agreed..

Kiper is an idiot..

That said, if Cook falls to the 2nd, some team is gonna get 2 1st rounders..

Anybody know what teams run a ZBS? That is then type of offense I think Cook would thrive in..

Three second rounders. Browns would walk away with Garrett, Mitch T, and Cook.
Image
User avatar
Doctor
 
Posts: 3224
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:54 pm
Location: Out of the Office. Will return next Fall.
Has thanked: 159 times
Been thanked: 87 times

Previous

post

Return to Team Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Fiasco, real bucs fan and 6 guests