Antonio Brown Released by the Raidahs and Patriots

Team Discussions regarding games, players, coaches, or anything else related to Buccaneer Football.
Re: Antonio Brown Released by the Raidahs

Postby mdb1958 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:32 am

IchabodCrane84 wrote:Wonder if Tom would still love it if AB came and stayed at his house?

Or spends a little too much time complimenting his wife in the huddle.
mdb1958

Postby PetePierson » Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:50 am

MikeC wrote:

It reads really bad for AB. That’s a lot of detail.

Yikes. No gouda. That being said; why return and agree to train him after the "back" incident.

Wonder if the Pats cut him? Two teams in one week and nary a game played.
PetePierson

Postby MJW » Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:07 am

PetePierson wrote:
Yikes. No gouda. That being said; why return and agree to train him after the "back" incident.

I'm sure that's exactly the point his defense team will fixate on. Either she's a very soft touch or she's about the money. I guess it'll be for a judge to figure out.
MJW

Postby Native Son » Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:26 am

AB- “You kiss your mother with that mouth?”
Native Son

Postby Snake » Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:42 am

Civil cases are a bleeping joke in this country. Way too easy to get someone caught up and ruin their life. Not saying that’s happening here. Criminal law ain’t perfect but it’s a damn sight better.
Snake

Postby PlinkoBuccaneer » Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:13 pm

Hi, Bucs fans. AB is on the practice field with his Patriots teammates, and is wearing #1 in his jersey.

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter
PlinkoBuccaneer

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:26 pm

Mountaineer Buc

Postby DreadNaught » Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:29 pm

Mountaineer Buc wrote:

Wow.

Those emails are going to do him in. He can't deny he jerked off on her without her permission and showed remorse after the fact since he admitted to it. That is sexual assault and none of other stuff even has to be true since this is a civil case.

If AB was smart he's pay this headache to go away and have her sign an NDA specifying she won't talk to LE or the NFL, even if the reality that she is just looking for a pay day and no rape ever occurred.

The other option is to let this drag out with lawyers and courts where he's still likely to be found at fault due to some degree thanks to that emails.

Pay now or pay later potentially much more while having football taken away while this is front page news.
DreadNaught

Postby BucaRican » Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:16 pm

DreadNaught wrote:
Mountaineer Buc wrote:Wow.

Those emails are going to do him in. He can't deny he jerked off on her without her permission and showed remorse after the fact since he admitted to it. That is sexual assault and none of other stuff even has to be true since this is a civil case.

If AB was smart he's pay this headache to go away and have her sign an NDA specifying she won't talk to LE or the NFL, even if the reality that she is just looking for a pay day and no rape ever occurred.

The other option is to let this drag out with lawyers and courts where he's still likely to be found at fault due to some degree thanks to that emails.

Pay now or pay later potentially much more while having football taken away while this is front page news.

Bra you do know this is a he said vs she said right? The authenticity of that email is key and with the time could be hard to prove it originated from Brown himself. Either way the man is innocent until proven guilty. As much as I dislike brown this is very fishy to me. Like where is the evidence of her replying to him stating she felt "raped" or that he acted improper? I would assume that would be mentioned.
BucaRican

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:27 pm

Not directing this at anyone here, but "he said she said" often sounds to me like "He said, she lied."
Mountaineer Buc

Postby DreadNaught » Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:30 pm

BucaRican wrote:
DreadNaught wrote:

Bra you do know this is a he said vs she said right? The authenticity of that email is key and with the time could be hard to prove it originated from Brown himself. Either way the man is innocent until proven guilty. As much as I dislike brown this is very fishy to me. Like where is the evidence of her replying to him stating she felt "raped" or that he acted improper? I would assume that would be mentioned.

I agree it's 'he said-she said' regarding most of this. But this isn't a criminal case so 'innocent until proven guilty' doesn't really apply in the context of a civil case. We went through all this with Jameis (twice) already.

If the emails are fake then that certainly changes things, but I'd be hesitant to believe 3 different lawyers would put forth false evidence in their claim and the emails are really the only evidence in the claim/affidavit filed. Therefore, I think those emails are real and did come from AB. The rest of the claim is just the lawyers attempting to make their client (Brittany Taylor) look like an angel who was taken advantage of.

The truth is often somewhere in the middle, so IMO it's likely this woman is looking for payday and was never raped, but preceding that alleged rape in a prior encounter she was also jerked off on without her consent. AB can't really deny he didn't do that since he allegedly admits it in those emails.
DreadNaught

Postby BucaRican » Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:19 pm

DreadNaught wrote:
BucaRican wrote:

I agree it's 'he said-she said' regarding most of this. But this isn't a criminal case so 'innocent until proven guilty' doesn't really apply in the context of a civil case. We went through all this with Jameis (twice) already.

If the emails are fake then that certainly changes things, but I'd be hesitant to believe 3 different lawyers would put forth false evidence in their claim and the emails are really the only evidence in the claim/affidavit filed. Therefore, I think those emails are real and did come from AB. The rest of the claim is just the lawyers attempting to make their client (Brittany Taylor) look like an angel who was taken advantage of.

The truth is often somewhere in the middle, so IMO it's likely this woman is looking for payday and was never raped, but preceding that alleged rape in a prior encounter she was also jerked off on without her consent. AB can't really deny he didn't do that since he allegedly admits it in those emails.

Yeah I feel ya, but with Winston the Uber claim was made asap through a verified third party. The lawyers in a civil cases are looking for a pay day regardless, so in a high profile matter exposure is the key.

I am not saying it didn't happen but she has to come with more that just those emails. Unless they put google, and a forensic expert on the stand I don't believe the origins of the emails. I think the truth is somewhere in the middle, either way AB got some explaining to do.
BucaRican

Postby Buc2 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:40 pm

DreadNaught wrote:
BucaRican wrote:

Just one point. I thought they were texts, not emails? I don't feel like going back and re-reading the complaint.
Don't tread on me
Buc2

Postby BucaRican » Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:11 pm

This may be exhibit A in Browns defense:

https://twitter.com/heybucknasty/status/1171810849801101313

This is a series of video snippets of Brown and Taylor (Allegedly) more than comfortable together. In this tweet the poster states that Taylor's current fiances "deleted all of his social media accounts," because he found out about AB and her.

Interesting plot twist if true, because she doesn't at all state in her complaint that they were close. She states that they were acquaintances but her sole purpose was as a trainer.
BucaRican

Postby PetePierson » Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:39 am

PetePierson

Postby PrimeMinister » Sun Sep 15, 2019 4:02 pm

BucaRican wrote:This may be exhibit A in Browns defense:

https://twitter.com/heybucknasty/status/1171810849801101313

This is a series of video snippets of Brown and Taylor (Allegedly) more than comfortable together. In this tweet the poster states that Taylor's current fiances "deleted all of his social media accounts," because he found out about AB and her.

Interesting plot twist if true, because she doesn't at all state in her complaint that they were close. She states that they were acquaintances but her sole purpose was as a trainer.

That’s damning.
PrimeMinister

Postby Ken Carson » Sun Sep 15, 2019 4:30 pm

I love the turn in the thread where that guy starts posting about his music.
Ken Carson

Postby MikeC » Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:23 am

With the Raiders, AB was in the news everyday showing how crazy he is. So far with the Patriots...zero public crazy. Either the Patriots need to patent their mental disorder treatment or the fix was in.
MikeC

Postby MJW » Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:57 am

MikeC wrote:With the Raiders, AB was in the news everyday showing how crazy he is. So far with the Patriots...zero public crazy. Either the Patriots need to patent their mental disorder treatment or the fix was in.

I'm not sure which possibility is more upsetting - that the Patriots can cure crazy (there are enough examples), or that Brown and the Patriots colluded to get him kicked off the Raiders.
MJW

Postby StillCSG » Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:29 am

2nd accuser now...
StillCSG

Postby uscbucsfan » Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:34 am

StillCSG wrote:2nd accuser now...

Kind of.

He hired an artist that had painted a portrait of him previously to paint a mural on his wall. On the 2nd day he came out to talk to her covering himself with a hand towel and talked to her. She finished working that day and never came back. Brown never asked her to finish, but he did pay her for the 2 days ($2,000).

“I was about 40% done on the second day, and I’m on my knees painting the bottom, and he walks up to me butt-ass naked, with a hand cloth covering his [penis] and starts having a conversation with me.” She took it as a clear sexual come-on. “Unfortunately, I’ve been tried [by men] a lot of times, so I just kept my cool and kept painting,” she says. “After that, it all ended abruptly.”
uscbucsfan

Postby DreadNaught » Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:44 am

uscbucsfan wrote:
StillCSG wrote:2nd accuser now...

Kind of.

He hired an artist that had painted a portrait of him previously to paint a mural on his wall. On the 2nd day he came out to talk to her covering himself with a hand towel and talked to her. She finished working that day and never came back. Brown never asked her to finish, but he did pay her for the 2 days ($2,000).

“I was about 40% done on the second day, and I’m on my knees painting the bottom, and he walks up to me butt-ass naked, with a hand cloth covering his [penis] and starts having a conversation with me.” She took it as a clear sexual come-on. “Unfortunately, I’ve been tried [by men] a lot of times, so I just kept my cool and kept painting,” she says. “After that, it all ended abruptly.”

Yeah I didn't read where there was any rape or sexual contact with this '2nd accuser'. Just some lewd behavior by AB while he was at home and this person there working (she's apparently an artist and was contracted by AB to paint a mural at his house).

So we see a pattern of AB walking around his house naked showing his **** to women. That + he masturbated on that Brittany Taylor girl what she was watching TV. Not sure if any of that warrants action by the NFL tbh. There are NO police investigations into AB either.
DreadNaught

Postby Snake » Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:58 am

Being a millionaire handsome pro athlete and your kink is inappropriate exhibitionism to women far less attractive than the hordes of women that are merely a DM away. Life is weird.
Snake

Postby Doctor » Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:43 pm

Sports Illustated's Robert Klemko reports Antonio Brown is facing sexual misconduct allegations from a second accuser stemming from an incident in 2017.
The accuser (whose name Klemko did not reveal on the condition of anonymity) was commissioned to paint a mural at Brown's home when AB spoke to her while allegedly naked except for a hand cloth covering his genitals. Klemko goes on to describe numerous instances where Brown reneged on agreements, inventing sources of conflict to get out of paying chefs, publicists, trainers, valets, personal assistants and even a charity. Aside from stiffing his employees, the article also alleges Brown intentionally passed gas in a doctor's face during a check-up and allowed party guests to freely smoke marijuana in the presence of his children while repeatedly "ghosting" those he owed money. Overall, Klemko's profile paints the portrait of a deeply disturbed narcissist with chronic anger issues and little regard for other people. Brown is finally back to playing football but the dark cloud of controversy swirling around him continues to grow.
Doctor

Postby Caradoc » Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:57 pm

DreadNaught wrote:
uscbucsfan wrote:Kind of.

Yeah I didn't read where there was any rape or sexual contact with this '2nd accuser'. Just some lewd behavior by AB while he was at home and this person there working (she's apparently an artist and was contracted by AB to paint a mural at his house).

So we see a pattern of AB walking around his house naked showing his **** to women. That + he masturbated on that Brittany Taylor girl what she was watching TV. Not sure if any of that warrants action by the NFL tbh. There are NO police investigations into AB either.

So Jameis gets suspended for touching a girl, but AB rubbing one out on a chick "doesn't warrant action by the NFL"?
Caradoc

Postby Doctor » Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:01 pm

Caradoc wrote:
DreadNaught wrote:

So Jameis gets suspended for touching a girl, but AB rubbing one out on a chick "doesn't warrant action by the NFL"?

Chill out. How long did it take before Winston was suspended.
Doctor

Postby DreadNaught » Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:03 pm

Caradoc wrote:
DreadNaught wrote:

Different situations, AB's accuser was staying in his house and the two had a personal relationship. She also met with him multiple times after this incident. I don't judge what people do in private if it's consensual. If AB's accuser was so offended she should've filed a criminal complaint or at least cut off all communications. Instead she stayed and then kept seeing him.

Now if AB jerked off an uber driver you'd have a better point.
DreadNaught

Postby Caradoc » Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:32 pm

DreadNaught wrote:
Caradoc wrote:

Different situations, AB's accuser was staying in his house and the two had a personal relationship. She also met with him multiple times after this incident. I don't judge what people do in private if it's consensual. If AB's accuser was so offended she should've filed a criminal complaint or at least cut off all communications. Instead she stayed and then kept seeing him.

Now if AB jerked off an uber driver you'd have a better point.

No, it's the same thing. Regardless of what he hired her for he jerked off on her without her consent. That's worse than the grope by Jameis.
Caradoc

Postby NavyBuc » Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:03 pm

I think a lot of Bucs fans would agree Jameis is extremely lucky he only got in trouble for groping a girl. It could have been much worse and probably should have been much worse based on evidence, but I'll steer clear of that one. Same goes for Big Ben. AB will go through the same thing. He's probably guilty but will find a way to get away with it and face no suspension.
NavyBuc

Postby uscbucsfan » Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:10 pm

Wtf are you talking about?
uscbucsfan

PreviousNext

Return to Team Discussions