Coach Cheb's Breakdown: Pass Pro Against the Packers

Team Discussions regarding games, players, coaches, or anything else related to Buccaneer Football.
Coach Cheb's Breakdown: Pass Pro Against the Packers

Postby Cheb » Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:17 am

Let's break down the first sack of the game. It's 3rd and 6, a definite passing down. We are in shotgun, with two wide receivers on either side of the field, and Sims as the singleback in a sidecar with Winston.

The Packers played cover-1 man, with one safety double teaming Evans, and one safety deep. A smart playcall, to double cover a team's best receiver. If only we could have done that against the Falcons. I digress.

Our passing concept is diagrammed above in yellow, the safety movements in red, and his other targets in blue. We had three curls underneath, Evans on a deep out in the left slot, and Hump running a post to the middle of the field.

Winston made only one read, staring down Evans the entire way. He saw that the safety was heading that way, and decided to tuck it and try to run. As you can see from the blue circles, he very easily could have thrown Hump open deep. He also had Martino wide open on the bottom of the picture, and Jackson working free on the top on their curl routes.

Perhaps because he felt the heat. Let's look at the pass protection in depth.

Here we are presnap. We can see that the Packers are threatening a five man pressure, with #50 over the center, EDS. Pretty standard stuff.

Here we are a half second later. We can see that we have a six man protection here, with Sims checking for pressure before releasing into that curl route. See his head? He's looking directly at #50, and will attack him if he blitzes. Since #50 drops into coverage, Sims releases in another moment, thinking that Winston has relatively little pressure headed his way.

Oh, but he certainly does. Winston's going to be feeling it in a moment, and we can see why already. But Cheb, it's only a quarter of a second into the play! How can you tell who's gonna **** up? I want you to focus on a big difference here in technique. We're going to contrast Sweezy at right guard versus Pamphile at left guard.

Let's first look at Sweezy. Sweezy punched straight forward into #97's chest, which is textbook. Notice his arms are extended to keep the pass rusher at bay. Sweezy's hands are on #97's chest, likely holding but it will never get called, and he has firm control of his man. Notice that Sweezy's arms are inside of #97's arms; this means that he has more control and better leverage. That's textbook line play. #97 has already lost the snap.

Now look at Pamphile. Oh dear. His arms aren't on #76's chest at all. In fact, his hands are, oddly, resting on top of #76's shoulder pads. The Packer's defender has his arms inside Pamphile's, has his hands on his chest, and is lower than Pamphile as well. Pamphile has no leverage here. He's fucked, and Winston hasn't even fully caught the snap yet.

EDS at center first checked to make sure that #50 wasn't blitzing, and now is looking for work. He already swept his eyes right prior to this picture, and now is looking to help Pamphile. Smith and Benenoch at tackle have just started their kickslides and are waiting for their pass rusher.

Let's fast forward another half second.

Jesus Christ.

Donovan Smith has overextended on his punch. Look at that balance, bent at the waist and nearly falling over; his center of gravity is about a yard in front of his feet. Donovan Smith does this all the time, and it's a big reason why he struggles. He isn't patient in pass pro, he gets too aggressive, and it leads to this. It's bad technique. Not only that, but he's getting away with a Facemask penalty here. What a putz.

In the last half second, #76 easily clubbed Pamphile's shitty block off of him and ripped across into the A-gap. Pamphile, to his credit, has reengaged the block, and is making up for his earlier bad technique with even worse technique; he's holding right now, and he's holding on the back of #76's jersey. That's easily called, and it wasn't.

EDS is moving over to help the left side to help Pamphile.

Sweezy is controlling his man well.

Look at Benenoch on the right against Clay Matthews. Notice that Benenoch has lost all extension on his arms to keep the pass rusher at bay, and Matthews has worked his arms inside of Benenoch's. Since Benenoch isn't controlling Matthews with his length, this is just about over. Matthews has won here. He can rip and go outside, he can do a push-pull, he can swim over, he can one-arm and disengage at his lesiure; he can do whatever he wants.

Sims is releasing into his route.

Let's fast forward another second.

We already knew this was going to happen.

Donovan Smith, because of the overextension on the prior picture, stopped his feet, because otherwise he would have fallen over. His rusher easily moved outside with a simple rip. Donovan Smith lost what leverage he had. He is beat like a drum.

Speaking of getting beat like a drum, Pamphile is still holding, and he's letting #76 split the double team.

But Cheb, EDS was coming over to help Pamphile! And now he's... behind the rusher? Perpendicular to the line of scrimmage? What happened?

Instead of EDS using the hands that God gave him, he threw a shoulder into the rusher. It was lazy technique. It's like a shoulder tackle on defense; it may slow down the ball carrier for a second, but it doesn't always result in getting him on the ground. EDS could have latched on and sustained the block, but he didn't. Now, he is likewise beat like a drum.

Look at Mr Sweezy, our lone bright spot. Notice that he still has inside leverage, with his arms inside of the defenders'. Noticed that his center of gravity isn't too far forward. He's chopping his feet, he's mirroring the other guys' movements, and he is staying in contact. It's great technique.

Remember when we said that Clay Matthews had won? Guess what, he's won. Clay could have used any number of the techniques I suggested. He chose to get distance, extending his arms while attacking Benenoch's outside shoulder. In so doing, he throws back Benenoch three yards. Notice that Benenoch is turned here. Clay is now fighting Benenoch's one arm with both of his, in essence making a double team for himself. Benenoch's balance isn't great here, not quite as bad as Smith's on the prior snap. Benenoch should get ready to apologize to Winston.

For those keeping score at home, we have only 20% of our offensive line doing their jobs here.

It's all over but the crying.

Donovan Smith actually recovered to reengage his defender. That's the damn frustrating thing. Donovan Smith has the athleticism to make up for his stupid mistakes, but if he didn't make those stupid mistakes in the first place, then he wouldn't be in such a bad position. Sure, his technique ain't great, but if the pocket wouldn't have collapsed, Winston would have not felt pressure from his left end. If Donovan Smith repped patience and proper technique, he could be very good. As is, his aggression and lack of good technique is holding him back.

Pamphile and EDS's fuckups have come home to roost. #76 has won, there's the pressure. Winston tucks and prays for a miracle scramble.

Sweezy is still mirroring well here.

Benenoch is done. Look at his center of balance, about a yard over his feet. look at his hands, grasping air. Matthews is going to chuck him to the side and get himself a half sack.

---

So, what to make of this?

Remember that first picture? Here it is again, if you don't.

This was right before Winston tucked it. Notice that #76 is right in his grill.

Winston had only made the one read at this point, staring down Evans. A casual observer would say that he had Martino open, that Jackson was working open, that Hump could be thrown open on the deep post. Hell, that's what we said at the beginning of this post, right? It's all Winston's fault.

They would say that Winston had options here. But, in reality, he didn't.

It was 2.1 seconds from snap to QB hit. Everyone on the offensive line but Sweezy failed because of bad and lazy technique. Two of them committed penalties.

---

This was just the first of many examples of bad offensive line play today.

As you can imagine, doing that kinda breakdown on all of our seven sacks would take an inordinate amount of time. I'll start to sum up a bit.

This thread is about pointing fingers, so by god let's point some.

First sack (the one we broke down): Half on Benenoch, half on Pamphile, but everyone sucked
Second sack (the fumble-TD): Pamphile
Third sack: Winston. Decent pocket, got happy feet, had three open receivers (!), first read wasn't open, tried to scramble, sacked.
Fourth sack: Benenoch got schooled by Matthews
Fifth sack: Matthews unblocked, communication error, can't really say who fucked up.
Sixth sack: #94 unblocked, communication error, can't really say who fucked up.
Seventh sack: Benenoch got schooled by Matthews, even despite a chip at the line by OJ

---

Now, would better (read: different) coaching have stopped these things from happening? Without being in their meeting rooms and on their practice field, it's hard to say. But what we can say is that George Warhop's resume as an offensive line coach speaks for itself. He's coached the offensive line in the NFL for over 20 years. He knows what he's doing.

You could say that more conservative protections and more chip blocks would have helped, but we allowed sacks even with six and seven man protections with chip blocks to help.

It seems to me more like our athletes on the offensive line just weren't up to the assignments they were given.

---

I think that if we had a healthy Marpet making the line calls, that would have helped clean up the communication issues, which would have likely dropped two of those sacks. Likewise, I think that the first sack and second sacks would not have happened if Marpet were there to clean up Pamphile's mess instead of EDS providing underpar work. Dotson would also have not been demolished on sacks four and seven.

If we had our line healthy, that would have dropped our sack total from seven to one. And had Winston not been feeling thse pressure and hits, maybe he would not have gotten happy feet.

Theoretically, with a healthy line, we could have dropped our sacks taken total from seven to zero.

---

Thoughts? Opinions? Gnashing of teeth?
Cheb

Re: Coach Cheb's Breakdown: Pass Pro Against the Packers

Postby beardmcdoug » Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:28 am

(gnashes teeth)
beardmcdoug

Postby Bootz2004 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:32 am

Clay Matthews & Nick Perry. You kind of left that part out. They did to us what we hope to do to other teams if we ever had a decent pass rush. Make them look bad up front. They did to us what Gerald McCoy does to other offenses. It's up to you to decide whether these sacks were bad protection or good pass rushing. I'd also say your bias against Donovan Smith was made evident. You make no bones about the fact that you don't like him at LT. Even made up a phantom claim that he was "beat like a drum" but then recovered nicely. Even in the stillshots he rendered Perry a non factor on this sack. Kind of the same with Beneoch. He's engaged with his defender. Pamphile & EDS were the only one's severely beaten here. Sweezy & Smith did well, Beneoch did enough.
Bootz2004

Postby Super K » Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:46 am

EXCELLENT work and breakdown...

First and foremost, appreciate the time and effort..

In regards to our line play, it baffles me that our biggest issue continues to be the basics...at the end of the day this game comes down to whoever blocks and tackles better will win..and we do both pretty poorly..

Granted Warhop has been an OL coach for 20 years, maybe he's burnt..what this group needs is a coach who is gonna put them through drills and on the sled and hammer the freaking basics day in and out..maybe go down to the local HS and grab their OL coach..

The light bulb just isn't gonna go on...
Super K

Postby DreadNaught » Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:47 am

Another great breakdown Cheb, thanks.
Last edited by DreadNaught on Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
DreadNaught

Postby Cheb » Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:49 am

Bootz2004 wrote:Clay Matthews & Nick Perry. You kind of left that part out. They did to us what we hope to do to other teams if we ever had a decent pass rush. Make them look bad up front. They did to us what Gerald McCoy does to other offenses. It's up to you to decide whether these sacks were bad protection or good pass rushing. I'd also say your bias against Donovan Smith was made evident. You make no bones about the fact that you don't like him at LT. Even made up a phantom claim that he was "beat like a drum" but then recovered nicely. Even in the stillshots he rendered Perry a non factor on this sack. Kind of the same with Beneoch. He's engaged with his defender. Pamphile & EDS were the only one's severely beaten here. Sweezy & Smith did well, Beneoch did enough.

It was both good pass rush and bad protection. I pointed out the technique issues at length.

I think that Donovan Smith is frustrating, because if he weren't a knucklehead he could be a Pro Bowler. I think that the breakdown perfectly illustrated that. He made really bad mistakes that screwed himself over, and yet had the athletic chops to recover, even against a quality pass rusher like Perry. The mistakes are what is keeping him back from being really really good. His technique issues are correctable. Very correctable. It's up to his mental discipline and his professionalism to lock that up.

As to him getting beat like a drum, look at the pictures. He was. Badly. And yet, he recovered, because he's a great athlete. If he were a smart one, he wouldn't have to recover in the first place. I get that you're a Donovan Smith apologist, but he got away with a penalty and bad technique on this play.

And if you think that Benenoch and EDS did well on this snap, then you don't know **** about offensive line play. Sorry bruh.
Cheb

Postby Cheb » Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:53 am

DreadNaught wrote:Another great breakdown Cheb, thanks. But ss this not two-deep man coverage as opposed to Cover-1 man (single safety)? It looks like two split safeties with man coverage underneath which Dirk said they played alot against us to take away Evans and DJax. Imo we should/could have exploited the middle of the field more on Sunday instead of just the TD to Brate and an explosive to Howard.

The safety over Evans fast-filled to bracket Evans soon after the snapshot. It's possible that it was two-deep and the safety just read it really fast, but when that snapshot was taken, he was flowing to Evans FAST.

The other safety just kinda wandered over to the deep middle.

Coulda been Cover-2, and the safety over Evans just read the concept fast, so it looked like a double. Hard to say.
Cheb

Postby Deuce » Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:55 am

Thanks for the work put in, Cheb. I know nothing about offensive line technique but Donovan Smith looks like he's falling over in the third AND fourth pictures. Wow.
Deuce

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:56 am

For the breakdown play, I put it on EDS. If he had squared up 76 with Pamphile hanging on to him, the DT would be denied the rip into the A gap and been washed out of the play. Happens to even Gerald McCoy from time to time when a center crashes on him.

Donovan Smith did recover and drive his man out of the play....assuming Winston unloads the ball in three seconds... and I concur that if Smith had engaged better at the snap he wouldn't have to work so hard.

Jared Allen would have eaten Benenoch alive.
Mountaineer Buc

Postby DreadNaught » Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:01 am

Cheb wrote:
DreadNaught wrote:Another great breakdown Cheb, thanks. But ss this not two-deep man coverage as opposed to Cover-1 man (single safety)? It looks like two split safeties with man coverage underneath which Dirk said they played alot against us to take away Evans and DJax. Imo we should/could have exploited the middle of the field more on Sunday instead of just the TD to Brate and an explosive to Howard.

The safety over Evans fast-filled to bracket Evans soon after the snapshot. It's possible that it was two-deep and the safety just read it really fast, but when that snapshot was taken, he was flowing to Evans FAST.

The other safety just kinda wandered over to the deep middle.

Coulda been Cover-2, and the safety over Evans just read the concept fast, so it looked like a double. Hard to say.

Yeah, the back end coverage really wasn't relevant to the topic so I didn't mean to derail from the breakdown of the Oline/pass-pro. Thanks for the reply tho.

Packers were getting pressure consistently without blitzing which is very frustrating. I felt watching the game the Packers were very predictable on defense which is why our screens worked pretty much every time. Our offense did a great job of executing MOST of the game which resulting in 5 separate drives of 10+ plays. Unfortunately the 7 sacks and the fumble for a TD were an equalizer. But usually when an NFL offense has that many first downs and longs drives they score in the 30's instead of the 20 points were able to score.
DreadNaught

Postby Hit55 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:43 pm

Thanks for the outstanding breakdown Cheb! I didn't see the first three quarters of the game, but I got the idea that this is what we looked like from the way the board was speaking prior to me being able to actually tune in.

Stuff like this is why I will be annoyed if we don't come out of the draft with someone like Quenton Nelson. He, Marpet and Dotson can either shore up our right side and we can focus on fixing the dumpster fire that is our blindside, or the combo of he and Marpet can help make up for the flaws Donovan Smith may possess.
Hit55

Postby Doctor » Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:24 pm

Hit55 wrote:Thanks for the outstanding breakdown Cheb! I didn't see the first three quarters of the game, but I got the idea that this is what we looked like from the way the board was speaking prior to me being able to actually tune in.

Stuff like this is why I will be annoyed if we don't come out of the draft with someone like Quenton Nelson. He, Marpet and Dotson can either shore up our right side and we can focus on fixing the dumpster fire that is our blindside, or the combo of he and Marpet can help make up for the flaws Donovan Smith may possess.

Indeed. Nelson would be a great addition.

First, thanks for the effort. 99% of fans won't look at a play after it's over with. So thanks for that.
Overall, you really just seem to confirm what many of us non-panic members have been saying. Our makeshift OL was taken advantage of. Given the fact they practice with a different line up all week and had to shift everything on gameday with Joe sick, it's not surprising we had communication issues. Any QB would get happy feet after being hit and under pressure like Winston was.

The only real take away from this is D Smith. If we can bring in a possible cap casualty LT and bump him inside, a lot of his mistakes would be minimized. Not to mention I think he'd make a heck of a pulling guard. I'd be hesitant to stick any LT from this draft class there. I'd also love to revisit Dotson at LT, he has done well there in the past. The likely option is betting on him and our coaches working through his mistake and becoming the LT he can be.
Doctor

Postby Kress » Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:29 pm

Always appreciate the effort Cheb. Im not one of those guys who will go back and re-watch a game or look up the all 22. This is good stuff to me. Very insightful breakdown, be it only one play.

So now, why do we suck? :toiletclaw:
Kress

Postby mdb1958 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:10 pm

Why up the middle? Feign to the right and then blast right thru the gap between the LT and LG. By then Hump would be ready for that pass in the middle or keep running. Or better yet when the middle linebacker comes after you then you dump it to Sims
mdb1958

Postby mdb1958 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:15 pm

Awareness is nowhere to be found, the NFL is all day every day about being able to extend plays! Throwin the ball when you are 2 yards past the line of scrimmage - again lack of awareness.
Last edited by mdb1958 on Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mdb1958

Postby mdb1958 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:03 pm

Cheb can you fast forward thru the tape for how fast the sacks were?

According to the next gen thing the fastest sack this year was 2.09 seconds.
mdb1958

Postby The Outsider » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:41 pm

I, too, find Donovan Smith frustrating.
The Outsider

Postby MJW » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:26 am

Cheb wrote:
Winston made only one read, staring down Evans the entire way. He saw that the safety was heading that way, and decided to tuck it and try to run. As you can see from the blue circles, he very easily could have thrown Hump open deep. He also had Martino wide open on the bottom of the picture, and Jackson working free on the top on their curl routes.

THIS. IS. WINSTON'S. GAME. This is it.

Look for the primary. If humanely possible, use his arm talent to get the ball to him.
No way to get to the primary? Really? None at all? Maybe try anyway, like Cam Brate against the Panthers.
Wait, no, not this time. Look for the 2nd and 3rd reads? Nope. Never. Scramble drill.
Spin backwards, lean sideways, load up. Did someone playground-ball their way open? Use arm talent to get them the ball.
Nobody did? Okay, dump off. Wait! Too much heat! Sack.

I've All-22'd almost every snap of Winston's last couple of years. This is his entire game. He uses his brilliant arm to throw his 1st read open, unless it's a screen of some kind (ever wonder why we run so many WR screens? No progressions.) If there's no way to get the primary the ball, it becomes a playground game.

Cheb, I submit to your expertise. Are you seeing anything different here?
MJW

Postby mdb1958 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:31 am

The more I look at that pic the more it looks like Winston was supposed to bail on the pressure and follow Sims up the middle. If that was the design then Sweezy's man kept that from happening. Sims isnt looking for a pass, all he is doing is watching Martinez. If you look at the 50 yard logo Clark pushes Sweezy and closes the hole really quick. He had that split second pop from Sweezy to start with and he didnt take it in time. Then when he did decide to do it, everything collapsed on him.
mdb1958

Postby mdb1958 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:29 am

Cheb, I cant tell you enough how much I like these pics getting put up. I dont think Koetter & company came into this game expecting Winston to have a nice cozy pocket.

I watched the fumble return for a TD and they were on Winston in 3 seconds with having Wester in as an extra blocker. EDS initially was looking to help and by doing so let a blitzing Jake Ryan whip him bad. Wester got washed out of the play with nothing to do. Then the DEER syndrome starts, Winston fails to protect the ball and operation weird takes over.

Watching the play unfold you can see that every lineman also caught the DEER syndrome with none of them having a clue to what is happening until its to late.

Sweezy and EDS looked horrible.
mdb1958

Postby deltbucs » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:28 am

MJW wrote:
Cheb wrote:

Look for the primary. If humanely possible, use his arm talent to get the ball to him.
No way to get to the primary? Really? None at all? Maybe try anyway, like Cam Brate against the Panthers.
Wait, no, not this time. Look for the 2nd and 3rd reads? Nope. Never. Scramble drill.
Spin backwards, lean sideways, load up. Did someone playground-ball their way open? Use arm talent to get them the ball.

I've All-22'd almost every snap of Winston's last couple of years. This is his entire game. He uses his brilliant arm to throw his 1st read open, unless it's a screen of some kind (ever wonder why we run so many WR screens? No progressions.) If there's no way to get the primary the ball, it becomes a playground game.

You've watched almost every snap (on all 22, even) and you don't think Winston ever gets off his first read? Winston frustrates me as much as the next guy, but this is nonsense.
deltbucs

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:02 am

Makes you wonder how Packer fans felt about Favre in 93.
Mountaineer Buc

Postby DreadNaught » Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:42 am

MJW wrote:
Cheb wrote:

Yawn...

Winston was among the NFL's leading QBs outside the pocket last year, that kinda deflates your astute scouting report. He was hobbled with an ankle in Green Bay Sunday which I thought was obvious if you watch the game (or even listened to the announcers) so he wasn't as elusive as he has shown he can be.

Packers were also playing alot of Man Coverage which takes away your checkdowns. When a defense plays man coverage with either zero, single, or 2-deep safeties the offense has to win with their 3-4 primary routes or the QB needs to extend the play with is legs where a receiver can uncover or the QB can get a few yards with is legs.

Screen passes are effective vs man coverage b/c they get a blocker on the guy covering them. Teams play alot of man coverage vs the Bucs b/c Mike Evans is almost indefensible vs a Zone and you have to keep a defender mirroring him. If you watch all the A22 you claim to this would be common knowledge.

I will agree that Winston does lock onto Evans more than he should. That is a valid point. But to sensationalize that into it being 'his entire game' is extremely lazy and just makes you sound like a hater. So hate on, hater...
DreadNaught

Postby Bootz2004 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:18 am

HOLY ****! Let me start by apologizing the Dread when I criticized him for his extended usage of the A22 footage. I decided to give it a go because NFL had it for 7 days free. I had no idea it got that in-depth. If only everyone could see what actually goes on during games and stop pretending they know. I especially like the feature that allows you to slow down plays so you can truly see them develop. This thing is amazing
Bootz2004

Postby DreadNaught » Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:28 am

A22 is the **** if you have the time and are into that kind in depth stuff. It's been improved over the years for sure.

If someone here could assist in pointing me in the direction of how to edit clips from A22 and make gifs to post some key plays I'd be happy to start doing that since it would make for good discussion. I just haven't taken the time to learn how but imagine it's not difficult once I learn the process.
DreadNaught

Postby Cheb » Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:40 am

Bootz2004 wrote:HOLY ****! Let me start by apologizing the Dread when I criticized him for his extended usage of the A22 footage. I decided to give it a go because NFL had it for 7 days free. I had no idea it got that in-depth. If only everyone could see what actually goes on during games and stop pretending they know. I especially like the feature that allows you to slow down plays so you can truly see them develop. This thing is amazing

It's pretty wonderful.
Cheb

Postby deltbucs » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:10 pm

Bootz2004 wrote:HOLY ****! Let me start by apologizing the Dread when I criticized him for his extended usage of the A22 footage. I decided to give it a go because NFL had it for 7 days free. I had no idea it got that in-depth. If only everyone could see what actually goes on during games and stop pretending they know. I especially like the feature that allows you to slow down plays so you can truly see them develop. This thing is amazing

LOL!!
deltbucs

Postby DreadNaught » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:21 pm

Bootz2004 wrote:HOLY ****! Let me start by apologizing

The world is ending!!! :D

DreadNaught

Postby BucaRican » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:25 pm

Pressure or not, Winston is a sucker and is known for staring down his receivers. His progression is horrible, as soon as he sees the safety bit down he needs to go away from looking at Evans. According to this the safety bit right away on Evans. Could it have been due to the fact Winston was drooling over Evans? Who knows.....
BucaRican

Postby mdb1958 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:55 pm

Need more A22! This is where a lot of the argu ------- err --- discussion should be.
mdb1958

Next

Return to Team Discussions