HiIdden search button [RESOLVED]

HiIdden search button [RESOLVED]

Postby NYBF » Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:35 pm

Can't see my cursor in the screen shot here, but it seems there's a hidden search button in between the "Board Index" button on the banner and the "Board index" link on the bar beneath it. Near the top of the screen shot you can see the popup that comes up when you're on the search button, and at the bottom of the screen you can see that it links to search.

NYBF

Re: HiIdden search button

Postby A Man's Part » Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:38 pm

NYBF wrote:Can't see my cursor in the screen shot here, but it seems there's a hidden search button in between the "Board Index" button on the banner and the "Board index" link on the bar beneath it. Near the top of the screen shot you can see the popup that comes up when you're on the search button, and at the bottom of the screen you can see that it links to search.

This is really annoying. I thought I was going crazy when I fat fingered up there.
A Man's Part

Re: HiIdden search button

Postby NYBF » Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:46 am

A Man's Part wrote:
This is really annoying. I thought I was going crazy when I fat fingered up there.

Yeah, could never figure out what the hell was going on. Always went to click board index, and it would seem to happen right as the twitter feed loaded, and magically I'd end up on the search page.
NYBF

Re: HiIdden search button [RESOLVED]

Postby Admin » Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:08 am

This should be fixed on all themes now.
Admin
Site Admin

Return to Bug Reports