***OFFICIAL Tampa Bay Lightning 2017-18 NHL Season Thread!**

A place to discuss MLB, NBA, and other sports.
Re: ***OFFICIAL Tampa Bay Lightning 2017-18 NHL Season Threa

Postby Buc2 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:55 am

I think last nights game really highlights why this team will be so hard to beat in the post season if healthy. Calgary is a tough team to beat. Especially when they have a lead going into the final period. The Lightning showed their resolve by never giving up and wound up winning this game by 3 goals when it was all said and done.
Don't tread on me
Buc2

Postby Swashy » Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:14 pm

Not to burst the bubble but Mike Smith has always been a slightly below average goaltender with the ability to play above average for stretches. At any given point of a game it's "SAVE BY SMITH!!! HOW THAT PUCK NOT GO IN?!" and you think you're looking at the save of the year. 3 minutes later "It went in at a nearly impossible angle" or "Smith would like to have that one back" and sure enough last night found a way to lose a game that was perfectly in hand
Swashy

Postby Buc2 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:33 pm

Swashy wrote:Not to burst the bubble but Mike Smith has always been a slightly below average goaltender with the ability to play above average for stretches. At any given point of a game it's "SAVE BY SMITH!!! HOW THAT PUCK NOT GO IN?!" and you think you're looking at the save of the year. 3 minutes later "It went in at a nearly impossible angle" or "Smith would like to have that one back" and sure enough last night found a way to lose a game that was perfectly in hand

Considering the Flames have only lost two games in the last 2-3 years when leading heading into the final period, I don't think Smith was the problem. I think our guys were their problem last night. Not Smith.
Don't tread on me
Buc2

Postby SixStringSamurai » Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:05 pm

my over reaction post comes through in the clutch. I really want Kuch to score soon.
SixStringSamurai

Postby Swashy » Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:38 pm

Buc2 wrote:
Swashy wrote:Not to burst the bubble but Mike Smith has always been a slightly below average goaltender with the ability to play above average for stretches. At any given point of a game it's "SAVE BY SMITH!!! HOW THAT PUCK NOT GO IN?!" and you think you're looking at the save of the year. 3 minutes later "It went in at a nearly impossible angle" or "Smith would like to have that one back" and sure enough last night found a way to lose a game that was perfectly in hand

Considering the Flames have only lost two games in the last 2-3 years when leading heading into the final period, I don't think Smith was the problem. I think our guys were their problem last night. Not Smith.

I'd agree with you if he hadn't given up bad goals to Peca and Conacher in particular. I mean Killorn had a nice back hand shot but that's another you have to stop. It depends on what side of the coin you want to look at because Smith's goaltending was just as responsible for our comeback as our own efforts.
Swashy

Postby Alpha » Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:37 am

Swashy wrote:
Buc2 wrote:Considering the Flames have only lost two games in the last 2-3 years when leading heading into the final period, I don't think Smith was the problem. I think our guys were their problem last night. Not Smith.

I'd agree with you if he hadn't given up bad goals to Peca and Conacher in particular. I mean Killorn had a nice back hand shot but that's another you have to stop. It depends on what side of the coin you want to look at because Smith's goaltending was just as responsible for our comeback as our own efforts.

Smith gave up some softies. Killorn's backhand was not one of them. You wanna call it a "lucky shot"? I'll give it to you...but (as Engblom said last night), that shot is one of the toughest for a goalie to pick up. I'd have to re-watch but I don't think Killorn was even looking at the net when he shot the puck.

The bank shot happens all the time in hockey. Putting it in off of the goalies back (or skates) happens. It's not typically considered a "soft" goal.
Alpha

Postby Alpha » Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:41 am

SixStringSamurai wrote:my over reaction post comes through in the clutch. I really want Kuch to score soon.

Remember...this is a basketball season...not a football season.

Every game is not "crucial".

And we're in what would be considered the "dog days" of a hockey season.

The Bolts are playing quite well, for the most part. Unlike past years, this team doesn't seem to go multiple GAMES without giving solid effort.

To give you an idea how good this team is...compare their record to date vs. their record from 3 years ago (when they played for the Cup).

Exactly.
Alpha

Postby Alpha » Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:57 am

SixStringSamurai wrote:my over reaction post comes through in the clutch. I really want Kuch to score soon.

You're probably better off in TD.

Over-reactions are welcomed there. Encouraged, in fact.

Get a grip. Learn the sport. Rinse/Repeat.
Alpha

Postby Phantom Phenom » Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:43 am

SixString..

Phantom Phenom

Postby Jason Bourne » Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:12 pm

Kunitz !!
Jason Bourne

Postby Jason Bourne » Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:20 pm

Hedman !! 2-0
Jason Bourne

Postby Rocker » Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:37 am

Little hairy at the end. Nice win.

75 points!
Rocker

Postby Alpha » Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:54 am

Rocker wrote:Little hairy at the end. Nice win.

75 points!

Pretty good marathon road trip, from a sucky team.

:roll:
Alpha

Postby Alpha » Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:21 am

Watched the replay (working).

A few thoughts:

1) STILL giving up too many SoG/quality chances. Another 30+ save night for Vasy. Can't help but wonder...and I NEVER thought I'd say this...what is GIRARDI'S value to this D? Is it that great? On the other hand...we're playing Sustr and Koekkoek every night...add Sergachev...and I can't help but NOT be surprised this is happening. Unfortunately...this WILL cost us come playoff time.

2) I think I'm, maybe, definitely, possibly AGAINST making a move for Karlsson THIS year. Wait it out until next year and his trade value decreases significantly...and I really don't think OTT moves him this year...unless they receive a rediculous offer. Yzerman doesn't make rediculous offers.

3) I'm DEFINITELY in favor of making a move for a DEPTH, VETERAN defenseman. Tanev's (VAN, ironically) name, came up a couple of days ago. I just don't think we can make a deep playoff run, playing so many young, inexperienced defensemen...THIS YEAR. It's been mentioned before (by Cooper): It takes roughly 300 games played for a defenseman to show what he is and ISN'T. We have 4 of our starting 6 (with Girardi out), having played FAR less than 300 games. I HATE it and definitely believe it's contributing to Vasy (and Domingue) having to make so many saves per game.

4) We suck at face-offs (30th out of 31 teams). Not a big deal when you're playing average/poor teams. Becomes a HUGE deal, in the playoffs.

In the playoffs...when you're playing increasingly better teams, giving up 30 SoG will cost you 3+ goals/game. The Bolts are one of the few teams capable of winning track meets but playoff teams play better defense and have better goalies. Obviously. There are also fewer penalties called, negating our top 5 PP advantage. Losing puck advantage by losing face-off's also gets you beat against the best teams (and contributes to the SoG disadvantage).

5) possibly look at adding a bottom 6 forward that excels at face off wins. Peca is a 70% guy. IF he stays on the playoff roster. Other than that...not much.

TODAY...I don't think this team wins a Cup. It IS a team that can make the Eastern Conference Final or the Stanley Cup...but our deficiencies or a goalie that is smoking hot...gets us beat.
Alpha

Postby Alpha » Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:33 am

The Hockey News, interestingly, posted an article last night about the Bolts making a move for Green from DET.

Pretty much in tune with what my concerns are (defensively). And would cost a LOT less than Karlsson.
Alpha

Postby pewterpirates » Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:23 pm

A few thoughts:
Alpha wrote:A few thoughts:

1) STILL giving up too many SoG/quality chances. Another 30+ save night for Vasy. Unfortunately...this WILL cost us come playoff time.

Agreed. It's been a problem for 3-4 years for this core group, consistently getting out-shot. We can't continue to get out-shot like this because in the playoffs it will hurt. We can't continue to depend on Vasy to save our butts. I'm curious how much of it is our OFFENSIVE play & aggressiveness, because we give up so many odd-man rushes. I know a lot of it has to do with neutral-zone play and sloppy turnovers. But we consistently give up too many odd-man rushes.

2) I think I'm, maybe, definitely, possibly AGAINST making a move for Karlsson THIS year. Wait it out until next year and his trade value decreases significantly...and I really don't think OTT moves him this year...unless they receive a rediculous offer. Yzerman doesn't make rediculous offers.

Trading for Karlsson this year was never realistic. I mentioned how awesome it would be a few posts back but it's just not realistic, unless we wanna part ways with a package centered around Point + picks + prospects, and that's not happening. And we're definitely not signing him in free agency b/c we've still gotta lock up Kucherov and Vasy longterm. In addition to guys like Point. I don't even think we make a move for Green. I think we make a move for a top 4 defenseman but it's not going to be an All-Star defenseman.

4) We suck at face-offs (30th out of 31 teams). Not a big deal when you're playing average/poor teams. Becomes a HUGE deal, in the playoffs.

Again, I agree 100%. We've been awful at face-offs all season long. In addition to adding a defenseman, I'd like to find a cheap way to add someone who's one of the better face-off guys. Being this bad at face-offs in the regular season is one thing, but when you're tied in the final 5 minutes in an elimination game in the playoffs, you've gotta win certain face-offs. Especially when we face a team with a nasty forecheck, which has killed us in the past.

TODAY...I don't think this team wins a Cup. It IS a team that can make the Eastern Conference Final or the Stanley Cup...but our deficiencies or a goalie that is smoking hot...gets us beat.

... WHOA, WHOA, WHOA ... what happened to "Calm your tits ... this is by far the best team ... if healthy, NO ONE beats us ... Nothing to worry about ... this is the dog days of the season ... etc etc."

You've criticized several posts of others here simply sharing their concern. Now you're sitting here saying you don't think this team wins the Cup? That was a quick change in outlook lol.

Look, winning a Stanley Cup is HARD. The Stanley Cup Playoffs are the hardest, most grueling playoffs out of the 4 major sports leagues. There's no debate about it. And a lot of years, the best team doesn't win it all. But the Lightning have as good a chance as anyone else, if healthy. Is this team perfect? NO. Not at all. But we ARE one of the top teams in the league. If we can get back to playing like we were the first couple months of the season, improve a little defensively and in the face-off circles, and stay healthy, we'll be right there.
pewterpirates

Postby pewterpirates » Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:58 pm

Count Bob McKenzie as someone who thinks we'll make a move for a defenseman. He also talks about how he doesn't think Yzerman will be shy in trading future pieces to go for it all this year ... as he should, IMO.

The Tampa Bay Lightning may own the best record in the National Hockey League, but it doesn’t appear as if general manager Steve Yzerman will be resting on his laurels between now and February 26.

“They’ve got arguably the best goaltender in the league,” noted hockey Insider Bob McKenzie of the club during a Monday morning radio hit on Edmonton’s TSN 1260. “Arguably one of the best defensemen in the league in Hedman. And they’ve got a really deep – I mean, when you’ve got Stamkos and Kucherov and Namestnikov and those guys rooted at the high end, but you’ve also got Brayden Point, who’s emerging as a front-line offensive talent in the National Hockey League at such a young age and against all odds because he was such a small player that was overlooked for so long and a later-round pick.

“This is a real good team and I would expect they’re only going to get better between now and the trade deadline. They’re looking for defense help and I think they’re going to really try to bolster their blueline. I don’t think Steve Yzerman is going to be too shy about mortgaging a chunk of the future, whether it’s first-round picks or prospects – and they’ve got a lot of prospects.

“I mean, everybody they put in their lineup seems to flourish. Matthew Peca, who played Tier 2 hockey in the Ottawa area and then went to Quinnipiac in U.S. college hockey, he’s got his opportunity recently and all he’s doing is putting pucks in the net and playing great. So they just seem to have an endless supply of really good, young talent that are playing well in Syracuse or junior hockey.

“And I’ve got to believe when it’s all said and done Yzerman will package some of that stuff along with whatever draft picks he needs to make it happen and go get himself a veteran defenseman that can help bolster their blueline.”

CapFriendly lists the Lightning as having a little less than $2 million in projected cap space, a little more than $6 million in current cap space, and a bit more than $9 million in deadline cap space.
pewterpirates

Postby pewterpirates » Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:12 pm

Bolts getting embarrassed by the lousy Oilers so far tonight. Oilers have the worst power play in the league but they're 2 for 2 so far.

Just get out of this one healthy & get back to Tampa for a rare home game in February. 6-2 would've been an awesome road trip, but looks like it's gonna be a 5-3 trip ... unless the Lightning regain their form from the 3rd period vs Calgary.

Edit: And now it's 4-1. This is one of those games the Bolts just don't give a crap about, & it's so obvious. I know they're at the end of a long road trip, but they're just farting around out there. I guess they're ready to get home & weren't even concerned with playing tonight. For the first time all season, I'm turning the game off.
pewterpirates

Postby pewterpirates » Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:32 pm

I'm starting to get concerned about Kuch. He just doesn't look like he did earlier this year, mentally or by his play. Wonder what his deal is? Hope whatever it is, he's out of this slump come playoff time.
pewterpirates

Postby Jason Bourne » Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:24 am

No worries 5-3 on the road trip
Jason Bourne

Postby Alpha » Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:27 am

pewterpirates wrote:

... WHOA, WHOA, WHOA ... what happened to "Calm your tits ... this is by far the best team ... if healthy, NO ONE beats us ... Nothing to worry about ... this is the dog days of the season ... etc etc."

You've criticized several posts of others here simply sharing their concern. Now you're sitting here saying you don't think this team wins the Cup? That was a quick change in outlook lol.

Look, winning a Stanley Cup is HARD. The Stanley Cup Playoffs are the hardest, most grueling playoffs out of the 4 major sports leagues. There's no debate about it. And a lot of years, the best team doesn't win it all. But the Lightning have as good a chance as anyone else, if healthy. Is this team perfect? NO. Not at all. But we ARE one of the top teams in the league. If we can get back to playing like we were the first couple months of the season, improve a little defensively and in the face-off circles, and stay healthy, we'll be right there.

Calm your tits.

My reasoning was fairly thought out. Hardly the reactionary "Our season is OVER" crap that you like to throw around. My rationale is based on watching this team...and more games than you...over 2/3 of the season. And I believe there are teams that are just better than us. Look at the teams with better defenses...

The defense has proven to be a serious concern...and I'm not including tonight's game. I was working. Only read about it, didn't see it.

I'm old school. Like in football, I believe defense wins titles.

Here is (roughly) our 3 lines on defense (when healthy):

Hedman-Dotchin
Strahlman-Sergachev
Coburn-Girardi-Koekkoek-Sustr

Common denominator? Too many youngsters, playing too many minutes. This will be even MORE exposed, during the playoffs. This is just a FACT. Sergachev is a kid...and over the course of 2/3 of a season...he's playing like it. Same with Koekkoek, Dotchin and Sustr. Good in the long term (as far as development goes) but troubling come playoff time THIS YEAR.

We're bringing in a veteran defenseman. When (not if) that happens, I'll personally feel a LOT better about our Cup chances.

And I DID mention that I think we're still good enough to make the ECF and/or the Cup final. I see 2 teams in the east that will give us fits: Boston and Pittsburgh. I see 2 or 3 teams in the west that match up well against us (Vegas, San Jose, St. Louis...maybe the LA Kings). Thankfully...we'd only have to play one.

TODAY...this is what we are.
Alpha

Postby Alpha » Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:31 am

Jason Bourne wrote:No worries 5-3 on the road trip

Helluva road trip. You take that EVERY time.

We play a LOT of home games to the end of the season.

I like where we're at.
Alpha

Postby Swashy » Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:14 am

I'll echo what Alpha is saying here.

Koekkoek has yet to play a full season, Sergachev has yet to play a full season, Dotchin was an AHL call up who is falling back to earth. And Sustr? He just flat out sucks. I'm not saying the regular veterans are playing a whole hell of a lot better. Coburn is declining, Girardi is hurt, you can tell Hedman is at like 70% right now and Stralman can't do the rest on his own. We're gonna be fine. The most important thing now is for us to make the smartest deal possible for the best player possible.

If you want to believe what has been said around the grapevine, then Yzerman is not shy about giving "a chunk of the future" and that leads me to believe he's going to target a vet on a rebuilding team. If we go down the list of rebuilding teams who have good defensemen they are as follows

1. NYR- McDonough (probably our most ideal target)
2. Ottawa- Karlsson (wet dream)
3. Arizona- Hjalmarsson (****ing warrior) Ekman-Larsson (a poor man's Karlsson)
4. Vancouver- Tanev (nothing impressive, just reliable)

***Dark Horse*** Carolina- Faulk (having a bad, bad year right now and doesn't look good) but I don't know if Carolina does this because they're trying to end their rebuild right now. They need forward prospects in the WORST ****ing way and lucky for them, we have all the prospects they could ever want.

There's other teams (especially in our own division) that are rebuilding but they either have shitty defensemen or the contracts are too much. For example, we're not trading for Shea Weber (whose not that good anyway) and his life long contract or Aaron Ekblad so he can make Hedman money for 7 years.
Swashy

Postby pewterpirates » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:04 pm

Alpha wrote:Calm your tits.

My reasoning was fairly thought out. Hardly the reactionary "Our season is OVER" crap that you like to throw around. My rationale is based on watching this team...and more games than you...over 2/3 of the season.

Why are you being a ****?

1. The "Our season is OVER" crap that I "like to throw around" was ONE time and it was ONLY regarding IF Hedman was out for the whole season. But go ahead & imply that I say that all the time. I'll give you $100 if you show me where I said "Our season is over" when it wasn't that one time talking about potentially losing Hedman. Spoiler: You can't.

2. HOW do you know you watch more games than me? What is this, a **** measuring contest based on who watches more games? LOL. How many times have you posted "didn't get to watch tonight/at work/haven't watched yet" blah blah blah. For the record, I've seen all but 8-9 games so far this season. But even if I've only seen half of the games, this whole "I watch more than you so therefore my opinion matters and yours doesn't" thing is garbage.

I usually agree with everything you say (which I did in that post, but ignore all of that). I simply asked why you all of a sudden changed from telling people to calm their tits saying we're by far the best team and nobody beats us in a 7-game series ... to ... now you all of a sudden don't expect this team to win the Cup. You realize you changed your tune in the span of about 3 posts, right?

Whatever floats your boat, man...
pewterpirates

Postby Alpha » Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:36 pm

Swashy wrote:Koekkoek has yet to play a full season, Sergachev has yet to play a full season, Dotchin was an AHL call up who is falling back to earth. And Sustr? He just flat out sucks. I'm not saying the regular veterans are playing a whole hell of a lot better. Coburn is declining, Girardi is hurt, you can tell Hedman is at like 70% right now and Stralman can't do the rest on his own. We're gonna be fine. The most important thing now is for us to make the smartest deal possible for the best player possible.

If you want to believe what has been said around the grapevine, then Yzerman is not shy about giving "a chunk of the future" and that leads me to believe he's going to target a vet on a rebuilding team. If we go down the list of rebuilding teams who have good defensemen they are as follows

These are the perks of drafting well and having an incredibly deep "minor league". We're going to run into a Marchessault situation, at some point, with all of the winger and centers we have in the AHL and juniors. We can shed assets and STILL be loaded at forward. Our defensive prospects are much thinner. Koekkoek holds legit value. Other than him, it's Hijek (sp?) and Foote...and Foote ain't going anywhere.

McDonough's is a name that I've just started hearing recently. He actually makes the most sense for the Bolts. Even more than Karlsson. He is ALSO under contract through NEXT year. Solid all around game (unlike Green or Tanev)...McDonough actually plays good defense.

Tanev is a guy that would upgrade our defense without breaking the bank. Solid player.
Alpha

Postby Brazen331 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:58 am

Alpha wrote:
Swashy wrote:Koekkoek has yet to play a full season, Sergachev has yet to play a full season, Dotchin was an AHL call up who is falling back to earth. And Sustr? He just flat out sucks. I'm not saying the regular veterans are playing a whole hell of a lot better. Coburn is declining, Girardi is hurt, you can tell Hedman is at like 70% right now and Stralman can't do the rest on his own. We're gonna be fine. The most important thing now is for us to make the smartest deal possible for the best player possible.

These are the perks of drafting well and having an incredibly deep "minor league". We're going to run into a Marchessault situation, at some point, with all of the winger and centers we have in the AHL and juniors. We can shed assets and STILL be loaded at forward. Our defensive prospects are much thinner. Koekkoek holds legit value. Other than him, it's Hijek (sp?) and Foote...and Foote ain't going anywhere.

McDonough's is a name that I've just started hearing recently. He actually makes the most sense for the Bolts. Even more than Karlsson. He is ALSO under contract through NEXT year. Solid all around game (unlike Green or Tanev)...McDonough actually plays good defense.

Tanev is a guy that would upgrade our defense without breaking the bank. Solid player.

What about Ekman-Larson from Phoenix? Be a steep price but he could put this team over the top.
Brazen331

Postby Alpha » Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:22 pm

Brazen331 wrote:
Alpha wrote:

What about Ekman-Larson from Phoenix? Be a steep price but he could put this team over the top.

I LOVE the kid. I like him more than the "other" Karlsson, actually. One problem: His cap hit this year is 6.5 mil. Next year (the last year of his contract) is 7 mil. I don't know if we fit him in this year...or next....and if we did, he's DEFINITELY not a re-signable player. He would be a TRUE rental and as such...I doubt we'd offer enough to get him vs. other teams that will want to re-sign him.

We really need someone to take a contract from us. If we go defense, we need Coburns deal gone. If offense, T. Johnson or Killorn. IF we can't get that done, anyone we pick up will be a true rental, with no realistic hope of re-signing.
Alpha

Postby Alpha » Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:39 pm

Some interesting tid-bits:

On this brutal road trip...16 road games...we went 9-5-2. That's pretty damn good. The blowout loss to EDM, Stammer and Kuch slumping and Boston playing ridiculous hockey (1 loss in their last 22-23 ****ing games? Really?) is making the Bolts look worse than they actually are. Just something to keep in mind. And I watched the BOS/NYR game tonight. The Rangers are a hot mess. And even with BOS playing out of their minds...we're still ahead of them. They're playing like we were the first 2 months of the season. They'll come back to earth...eventually.

Vasy. Is playing Vesnia-level goal. Still. Of the top 12 STARTING goalies (the G that have played 40+ games), he is tied with Crawford in Save % (leading the league). Leads in wins, while facing the 4th most shots against. The teams giving up more SoG? CAL, NYI and TOR. 3 of the worst defenses in the league. The reason why the Bolts are giving up the 4th or 5th fewest goals in the league? Vasy. And FYI...Bish is playing pretty damn good for DAL as well.

Next post is about potential trades. There are some ***damn crazy runors floating around...
Alpha

Postby Alpha » Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:58 pm

Ok...I've heard and read a lot of ridiculousness regarding the price teams are gonna have to pay for some of these players.

Bottom line...it's bullshit.

Even for the TOP guys...Nash, Karlsson, Pacioretty...who the **** ever...NOBODY is trading 5/6/7 assets for ANY of these guys. By assets, I mean any combination of NHL-ready players, draft picks and/or prospects. NO TEAM is trading that many assets for a RENTAL...and ALL of these guys a rentals. At BEST...through NEXT year.

Historically...trading THREE for a rental is pretty epic and reserved for the best. For a player like Karlsson...I'll even stretch it to 4 but I'd be BEYOND SHOCKED if it were more than that...and I'd be a little surprised if Karlsson got 4. It just doesn't happen.

What I'm saying is just don't be surprised if we end up with a really good defenseman by giving up 2 or 3. That's "normal".

On the negative side...don't be shocked if we end up giving up a really good player and prospect. You could see T. Johnson and somebody like Raddysh/Howden (as well as a 1st) going the other way.

Finally...can any of you explain our cap situation to me? I'm ****ing confused. According to CapFriendly...they have our cap broken down as follows:

Projected Cap Space 2.2 MIL
Current Cap Space 6.95 MIL
Deadline Cap Space 10.25 MIL

WTF is the difference between our "current cap space" and our "deadline cap space"? I don't get it?
Alpha

Postby Buc2 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:07 am

Alpha wrote:Finally...can any of you explain our cap situation to me? I'm ****ing confused. According to CapFriendly...they have our cap broken down as follows:

Projected Cap Space 2.2 MIL
Current Cap Space 6.95 MIL
Deadline Cap Space 10.25 MIL

WTF is the difference between our "current cap space" and our "deadline cap space"? I don't get it?

Man...I barely understand the NFL salary cap. No way in hell do I understand this ****. :lol:
Don't tread on me
Buc2

PreviousNext

Return to Other Sports