***OFFICIAL Tampa Bay Lightning 2017-18 NHL Season Thread!**

A place to discuss MLB, NBA, and other sports.
Re: ***OFFICIAL Tampa Bay Lightning 2017-18 NHL Season Threa

Postby Swashy » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:55 pm

Jason Bourne wrote:
Buc2 wrote:Dude...calm you tits. Why the need for all the schoolyard name calling?

and who are you again ? calm your ***** . you gonna say something to the other guy for calling me numbnuts? or the other guy for questioning my knowlegde ? mind your own business.

Swashy

Postby Jason Bourne » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:05 pm

Swashy wrote:
Jason Bourne wrote:
and who are you again ? calm your ***** . you gonna say something to the other guy for calling me numbnuts? or the other guy for questioning my knowlegde ? mind your own business.

yep, all that because I say its stupid to trade sergachev for 1 1/2 years of karlsson.(Yzerman agrees) For the record sergachev has twice as many goals as Karlsson this year and twice as many as Hedman had his rookie year and we are not done this year.
Jason Bourne

Postby Swashy » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:43 pm

Jason Bourne wrote:
Swashy wrote:

yep, all that because I say its stupid to trade sergachev for 1 1/2 years of karlsson.(Yzerman agrees) For the record sergachev has twice as many goals as Karlsson this year and twice as many as Hedman had his rookie year and we are not done this year.

No, this is all about the fact that you decided to flip the **** out in the midst of a normal conversation that I began with telling you to not take personally. If you're gonna open up the can of **** talk it's gonna end even worse for you than our conversation.

This isn't about hockey anymore. If you wanna keep the bitch fit going then that's fine.
Swashy

Postby Jason Bourne » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:55 pm

Swashy wrote:
Jason Bourne wrote:

No, this is all about the fact that you decided to flip the **** out in the midst of a normal conversation that I began with telling you to not take personally. If you're gonna open up the can of **** talk it's gonna end even worse for you than our conversation.

This isn't about hockey anymore. If you wanna keep the bitch fit going then that's fine.

**** off ***** boy , how is gonna end up worse for me ? It's not flipping out or melting down . You are a stupid punk kid that's all . I'm sure your butt buddies will jump to your defense but at the end of the day , you are stupid for thinking we should trade sergachev . :birdiedoublered: :birdiedoublered: :birdiedoublered:
Jason Bourne

Postby uscbucsfan » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:59 pm

Jason Bourne wrote:
Swashy wrote:

**** off ***** boy , how is gonna end up worse for me ? It's not flipping out or melting down . You are a stupid punk kid that's all . I'm sure your butt buddies will jump to your defense but at the end of the day , you are stupid for thinking we should trade sergachev . :birdiedoublered: :birdiedoublered: :birdiedoublered:

Honestly, do you think that's an appropriate response to someone having a differing opinion? Not that you care or maybe even know what optics are, but you appear to be over your head when resorting to that sort of name calling. Just my opinion...
uscbucsfan

Postby Jason Bourne » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:03 pm

uscbucsfan wrote:
Jason Bourne wrote:

Honestly, do you think that's an appropriate response to someone having a differing opinion? Not that you care or maybe even know what optics are, but you appear to be over your head when resorting to that sort of name calling. Just my opinion...

Honestly do you think somebody else threatening that " it's gonna end up worse for me" is okay . seriously the buddy buddy stuff is funny as hell .

And yes I respond to stupidity any way I see fit
Jason Bourne

Postby uscbucsfan » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:07 pm

Jason Bourne wrote:
uscbucsfan wrote:

Honestly do you think somebody else threatening that " it's gonna end up worse for me" is okay . seriously the buddy buddy stuff is funny as hell .

I don't think Swashy and I have ever exchanged views, post, or spoken in any of the versions of this board, not that you will believe that. You are just overreacting and you appear to be immature and ignorant in the process. I don't like hockey, but it's apparent you are really sensitive about this.

Think about his comment logically and as rationally as possible, is this not ending up worse for you? Everyone thinks you are melting down. Do you think it's more likely we are all ass deep in Swashy or you are in the wrong?
uscbucsfan

Postby Jason Bourne » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:11 pm

uscbucsfan wrote:
Jason Bourne wrote:

I don't think Swashy and I have ever exchanged views, post, or spoken in any of the versions of this board, not that you will believe that. You are just overreacting and you appear to be immature and ignorant in the process. I don't like hockey, but it's apparent you are really sensitive about this.

Think about his comment logically and as rationally as possible, is this not ending up worse for you? Everyone thinks you are melting down. Do you think it's more likely we are all ass deep in Swashy or you are in the wrong?

I don’t really care what everyone thinks , it’s stupid to trade sergachev and if somebody calls me “numbnuts” I am gonna tell them they are a stupid “mother ****er” .. I am not mad not sure why people want to freak over it but whatever
Jason Bourne

Postby Buc2 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:14 pm

Jason, why so angry? It has to suck to go through life that way.

So, as Swashy asked, are you new to the NHL? I will admit that, while I'm not exactly new to the sport, I don't follow it nearly as closely as I do the NFL. As such, there's a lot to this game that I don't feel qualified to offer an opinion on (such as the Sergachev vs Karlsson debate) so I don't. Instead, I read and learn from folks that do know the game well.
Don't tread on me
Buc2

Postby Buc2 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:16 pm

Jason Bourne wrote:
uscbucsfan wrote:

I don’t really care what everyone thinks , it’s stupid to trade sergachev and if somebody calls me “numbnuts” I am gonna tell them they are a stupid “mother ****er” .. I am not mad not sure why people want to freak over it but whatever

That was Alpha. Swashy is the one you jumped all over and started calling names like a 12 year old would. He didn't call you any names what-so-ever. Personally, I think you owe him an apology.
Don't tread on me
Buc2

Postby Swashy » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:23 pm

Buc2 wrote:
Jason Bourne wrote:

That was Alpha. Swashy is the one you jumped all over and started calling names like a 12 year old would. He didn't call you any names what-so-ever. Personally, I think you owe him an apology.

I'm pretty sure he knows already. It's fine though. If he wants to open a can of **** I can deal it back. I simply just don't do it because the internet is not to be taken so seriously that it needs to come to that.
Swashy

Postby Zarniwoop » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:45 pm

Someone just went Full ****ing retard
Zarniwoop

Postby Jason Bourne » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:50 pm

Zarniwoop wrote:Someone just went Full ****ing retard

You did
Jason Bourne

Postby Jason Bourne » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:55 pm

Buc2 wrote:Jason, why so angry? It has to suck to go through life that way.

So, as Swashy asked, are you new to the NHL? I will admit that, while I'm not exactly new to the sport, I don't follow it nearly as closely as I do the NFL. As such, there's a lot to this game that I don't feel qualified to offer an opinion on (such as the Sergachev vs Karlsson debate) so I don't. Instead, I read and learn from folks that do know the game well.

I am very happy have a great life travel the world ... you ?
I have been going to lightning games since the first season.
Are you some kind of defender of the universe?
I actually have a lot of fun every chance I get but if you come at me , be prepared .
Jason Bourne

Postby Swashy » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:08 pm

Jason Bourne wrote:I am very happy have a great life travel the world ... you ?
I actually have a lot of fun every chance I get but if you come at me , be prepared .

Swashy

Postby Jason Bourne » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:13 pm

Swashy wrote:
Jason Bourne wrote:I am very happy have a great life travel the world ... you ?

Is that all you got ?
Jason Bourne

Postby uscbucsfan » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:15 pm

Jason Bourne wrote:
Swashy wrote:

Is that all you got ?

Not everyone is as clever as...

Jason Bourne wrote:
You did
uscbucsfan

Postby Jason Bourne » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:29 pm

uscbucsfan wrote:
Jason Bourne wrote:

Is that all you got ?

Not everyone is as clever as...

Jason Bourne wrote:
You did

What is it with you guys jumping and defending someone ? Seriously ? Did I ever talk to you about sergachev ?
Jason Bourne

Postby Swashy » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:35 pm

You know what Jason? Next time you're on one of your world famous voyages make sure you find a place that actually gives a **** about your little temper tantrum because you're not gonna find anyone else who does here. Maybe you can tell them what a knowledgeable fan you are and how you were at the first game ever. Maybe you'll find someone who is impressed. So go ahead, take your boat, take your plane, take your tears to lube em up and stick them in your ass for all I care. And if you get lonely I'm sure Java can point you in the right direction.

But the next time you wanna after birth another tangent just remember to breathe. But unfortunately that "hee hee hoo" they taught you in Lamaze classes is the sound of of everyone laughing at your dumb ass.
Swashy

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:55 pm

BAH GAWD!
Mountaineer Buc

Postby Jason Bourne » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:58 pm

Swashy wrote:You know what Jason? Next time you're on one of your world famous voyages make sure you find a place that actually gives a **** about your little temper tantrum because you're not gonna find anyone else who does here. Maybe you can tell them what a knowledgeable fan you are and how you were at the first game ever. Maybe you'll find someone who is impressed. So go ahead, take your boat, take your plane, take your tears to lube em up and stick them in your ass for all I care. And if you get lonely I'm sure Java can point you in the right direction.

But the next time you wanna after birth another tangent just remember to breathe. But unfortunately that "hee hee hoo" they taught you in Lamaze classes is the sound of of everyone laughing at your dumb ass.

That’s better .. I do apologize for my extensive use of profanity and name calling to you .
Fact is still Sergachev has 8 goals Karlsson has 4 goals and it’s stupid to trade sergachev
Jason Bourne

Postby Swashy » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:09 pm

Jason Bourne wrote:
Swashy wrote:You know what Jason? Next time you're on one of your world famous voyages make sure you find a place that actually gives a **** about your little temper tantrum because you're not gonna find anyone else who does here. Maybe you can tell them what a knowledgeable fan you are and how you were at the first game ever. Maybe you'll find someone who is impressed. So go ahead, take your boat, take your plane, take your tears to lube em up and stick them in your ass for all I care. And if you get lonely I'm sure Java can point you in the right direction.

That’s better .. I do apologize for my extensive use of profanity and name calling to you .
Fact is still Sergachev has 8 goals Karlsson has 4 goals and it’s stupid to trade sergachev

Uh huh. Just make sure you don't backpedal into one of Java's ladyboys while you're at it.

Late edit: by the way Jason Bourne, your name before your amnesia was "little bitch"

If you need any supporting evidence just reread through your posts through the last couple of hours
Swashy

Postby real bucs fan » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:17 pm

Not trying to pile on here, but while Sergachev has "8 goals" he has exactly "zero goals" over his last 20+ games. If the Lightning are trying to win the cup, you absolutely trade Serg for Karlsson. My guess is JB just bought a Sergachev jersey.
real bucs fan

Postby Jason Bourne » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:34 pm

real bucs fan wrote:Not trying to pile on here, but while Sergachev has "8 goals" he has exactly "zero goals" over his last 20+ games. If the Lightning are trying to win the cup, you absolutely trade Serg for Karlsson. My guess is JB just bought a Sergachev jersey.

That is stupid , luckily Yzerman and cooper know better . Sergachev will end up with double digit goals this year . Hedman had 4 goals his 1st year ..
Jason Bourne

Postby SixStringSamurai » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:14 pm

This penalty kill is absolutely dog **** atrocious
SixStringSamurai

Postby Swashy » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:48 pm

The guys need a come to Jesus meeting after this one. This might've been one of the worst games Stralman has ever had. Sergachev I just have no words for. The kid needs to sit
Swashy

Postby DreadNaught » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:41 pm

Swashy wrote:The guys need a come to Jesus meeting after this one. This might've been one of the worst games Stralman has ever had. Sergachev I just have no words for. The kid needs to sit

Don't you dare talk bad about Sergachev!!! Wrong!!! What are you, a ****ing stupid ***hole?!?!
DreadNaught

Postby Alpha » Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:54 am

Ok...first things, first:

Just got done watching the replay.

That was a ****ing embarrassment. Hedman...as far as I'm concerned, was the ONLY GUY to show up tonight. IDK what the **** to say, after watching that performance.

We got PWNED by a team...I don't know who 2/3 of those guys even are!? I think they may have been fans, brought in for shits and giggles. Was there some kind of giveaway tonight? Fan Participation Night or some ****?

WOW.

I'm not even dissecting this. Flush it...and there had better be some kind of rebound on THUR.

Next:

LMFAO! I never thought I'd see some ass-hat, meltdown in this thread. That's a goddam first, for sure. And just for being called a "numbnuts"? HOLE-EEE ****...I laughed so hard, I think I peed a little bit.

Swashy...THANK YOU for actually answering the hypothetical. Frankly...I agree 100%. Karlsson...as most people know...has been battling a foot injury all year. He is clearly one of the top 2 or 3 defensemen in the league (Hedman, Burns, Karlsson...in any order). Personally...I send "potential" packing for a known, annual Norris Trophy contender...but maybe that's just me. My only concern is this:

If we CAN'T re-sign him....we lose this deal by a LOT. For many teams...that loss would cost the GM their job. It wouldn't cost Yzerman his but the petal would be off the bloom for CERTAIN.

High, HIGH risk. I really don't think dealing Sergachev is even much of a factor in the decision. I think Yzerman, you and I would all assist in packing Sergachev's bags. It's the re-signing that will make or break that kind of deal. And that's not a knock on Sergachev...I would be perfectly content keeping him. I think he's gonna be a special player in 2 or 3 years. Norris Trophy special. That said... anything can happen in 3 years.
Alpha

Postby Jason Bourne » Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:16 am

Alpha wrote:Ok...first things, first:

Just got done watching the replay.

That was a ****ing embarrassment. Hedman...as far as I'm concerned, was the ONLY GUY to show up tonight. IDK what the **** to say, after watching that performance.

We got PWNED by a team...I don't know who 2/3 of those guys even are!? I think they may have been fans, brought in for shits and giggles. Was there some kind of giveaway tonight? Fan Participation Night or some ****?

WOW.

I'm not even dissecting this. Flush it...and there had better be some kind of rebound on THUR.

Next:

LMFAO! I never thought I'd see some ass-hat, meltdown in this thread. That's a goddam first, for sure. And just for being called a "numbnuts"? HOLE-EEE ****...I laughed so hard, I think I peed a little bit.

Swashy...THANK YOU for actually answering the hypothetical. Frankly...I agree 100%. Karlsson...as most people know...has been battling a foot injury all year. He is clearly one of the top 2 or 3 defensemen in the league (Hedman, Burns, Karlsson...in any order). Personally...I send "potential" packing for a known, annual Norris Trophy contender...but maybe that's just me. My only concern is this:

If we CAN'T re-sign him....we lose this deal by a LOT. For many teams...that loss would cost the GM their job. It wouldn't cost Yzerman his but the petal would be off the bloom for CERTAIN.

High, HIGH risk. I really don't think dealing Sergachev is even much of a factor in the decision. I think Yzerman, you and I would all assist in packing Sergachev's bags. It's the re-signing that will make or break that kind of deal. And that's not a knock on Sergachev...I would be perfectly content keeping him. I think he's gonna be a special player in 2 or 3 years. Norris Trophy special. That said... anything can happen in 3 years.

Fortunately yzerman would never do something stupid like send sergachev or pointer for karlsson
Jason Bourne

Postby Alpha » Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:23 am

Swashy wrote:Right now I've just got my fingers crossed for our boring minute munchers in McDonough and Hjalmarsson

And I would be perfectly content with this. Again...we have too many kids, playing too many minutes.

These guys (even McDonough) aren't worth Sergachev. Only Karlsson is.

What about something like this (HYPOTHETICAL, BOURNE!):

Sergachev
1st rounder (this year...DEEP draft)
Cirelli or Howden (or whoever they deem our best offensive prospect)
Conditional 2nd (we play for the Cup)

Again (as I've stated earlier)...this crap of dealing 5 or 6 assets for a rental is talk. That's all. 3 is more realistic...I'll stretch to 4 for Karlsson.

That is a LOT to give up for even Karlsson. Our best defensive prospect (NHL ready). One of our best (offensive) prospects. Our 1st rounder in a historically deep draft.

The problem is 2-fold:

OTT GM is a ****ing moron...and they just extended his dumb-ass for 3 years. The bigger problem is that he's gonna want the world in order to make up for his over-pay for Duchene, earlier this year.

I'm DYING to see what Stevie Y has up his sleeve.

I think the most shocking move to me would be for the Bolts to do nothing.
Alpha

PreviousNext

Return to Other Sports