Conneticut Girl's HS Championships

A place to discuss MLB, NBA, and other sports.
Re: Conneticut Girl's HS Championships

Postby Zarniwoop » Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:56 am

Blue 80 wrote:
RedLeader wrote:
Ummmm. I believe you are? Right now... You just quoted me and everything.

Or did you mean to ask me who the **** 'was' talking to me? That would make more sense.

Try it again.

Sick burn.

The insult equivalent to a Dad joke.

Agreed,

everyone knows the best way to really devastate somebody online is to go with the incredibly original tough guy approach....

Blue 80 wrote:Who the **** is talking to you?
Zarniwoop

Postby Blue 80 » Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:23 pm

Zarniwoop wrote:
Blue 80 wrote:Sick burn.

The insult equivalent to a Dad joke.

Agreed,

everyone knows the best way to really devastate somebody online is to go with the incredibly original tough guy approach....

Blue 80 wrote:Who the **** is talking to you?

In my defense, I'm incredibly tough.

I even pull out my own splinters.
Blue 80

Postby Brazen331 » Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:16 pm

Blue 80 wrote:
Zarniwoop wrote:

Agreed,

In my defense, I'm incredibly tough.

If the majority of opinions in this thread are not representing your world view Blue, why not express your differences instead of trolling the thread? I've read some of your posts over on the politics forum and think there is a pretty good chance that you believe they are doing the right thing in this particular school district. That's great; this thread would read a lot better with some dissenting voices.

So why not argue why this is the same thing as letting this individual use whatever bathroom he/she wishes to use or something along those lines? I think that would make for a better contribution than what you have offered so far.
Brazen331

Postby Blue 80 » Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:03 pm

Brazen331 wrote:
Blue 80 wrote:In my defense, I'm incredibly tough.

If the majority of opinions in this thread are not representing your world view Blue, why not express your differences instead of trolling the thread? I've read some of your posts over on the politics forum and think there is a pretty good chance that you believe they are doing the right thing in this particular school district. That's great; this thread would read a lot better with some dissenting voices.

So why not argue why this is the same thing as letting this individual use whatever bathroom he/she wishes to use or something along those lines? I think that would make for a better contribution than what you have offered so far.

Send me a link where you made a contribution to a discussion that wasn't fed to you by a talk show host and I'll consider it.
Blue 80

Postby uscbucsfan » Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:13 pm

I think BLBF can scratch one off her list, Blue80 is obviously a reincarnation of one of the bullied souls that left the board.

Get your revenge, Blue 80.
uscbucsfan

Postby Blue 80 » Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:30 pm

uscbucsfan wrote:I think BLBF can scratch one off her list, Blue80 is obviously a reincarnation of one of the bullied souls that left the board.

The way I post at some individuals here has nothing to do with revenge.

Rude people are delt with rudely.
Kind people are delt with kindly...or at least politely.

For the record, this thread is the unfortunate culmination of when tolerance becomes capitulation.

Nobody up there wants to discriminate against this student, but gender identity is wholly different from gender. The naturally born girls were absolutely at a genetic disadvantage and should not have been placed in the position of competing with a genetic male that hasn't undergone any hormonal therapy.

Every effort should have been made to accommodate this student in intimate settings such as locker rooms and restrooms, but the competition should have been against genetic peers. At least until after hormonal therapy.

Red Leader and Brazen 331 don't give a **** about any of that. They just get to sit back and declare right and wrong without any shred of nuance or empathy and arrogantly try to assert some sort of dominance. It's ridiculous.

So I tell them to get fucked.
Blue 80

Postby NYBF » Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:19 pm

RedLeader wrote:Make no mistake, this **** is why Trump found his footing this election.

Liberalism run the **** amok.

Yes. Large amount of the population wanted to stop boys from running girls track.
NYBF

Postby Mountaineer Buc » Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:20 pm

Blue 80 wrote:
uscbucsfan wrote:I think BLBF can scratch one off her list, Blue80 is obviously a reincarnation of one of the bullied souls that left the board.

The way I post at some individuals here has nothing to do with revenge.

For the record, this thread is the unfortunate culmination of when tolerance becomes capitulation.

Nobody up there wants to discriminate against this student, but gender identity is wholly different from gender. The naturally born girls were absolutely at a genetic disadvantage and should not have been placed in the position of competing with a genetic male that hasn't undergone any hormonal therapy.

Every effort should have been made to accommodate this student in intimate settings such as locker rooms and restrooms, but the competition should have been against genetic peers. At least until after hormonal therapy.

Red Leader and Brazen 331 don't give a **** about any of that. They just get to sit back and declare right and wrong without any shred of nuance or empathy and arrogantly try to assert some sort of dominance. It's ridiculous.

I don't like them either, but you lack discipline.

Fight fire with water.
Mountaineer Buc

Postby Blue 80 » Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:03 pm

Mountaineer Buc wrote:
Blue 80 wrote:The way I post at some individuals here has nothing to do with revenge.

I don't like them either, but you lack discipline.

Fight fire with water.

Thanks Dad.
Blue 80

Postby Alpha » Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:25 am

I haven't read this atrocity of a thread...but seriously...this made 2 pages!?
Alpha

Postby Brazen331 » Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:32 pm

Blue 80 wrote:
Mountaineer Buc wrote:I don't like them either, but you lack discipline.

Fight fire with water.

Thanks Dad.

If you're going to be that condescending to people offering you advice you probably won't get much more of it, which would suck for you as you are definitely in dire need of it.
Brazen331

Postby Caradoc » Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:12 pm

Alpha wrote:I haven't read this atrocity of a thread...but seriously...this made 2 pages!?

Try reading and see why maybe?
Caradoc

Previous

Return to Other Sports