Team USA - Rio

A place to discuss MLB, NBA, and other sports.
post

Team USA - Rio

Postby DreadNaught » Mon Jan 18, 2016 1:51 pm

The 30 finalists have been annonced for this Summer's Olympic Basketball team.

The final roster will only have 12 players, who makes your 'DreamTeam-v2016'?

Carmelo Anthony
Kevin Durant
Russell Westbrook
Chris Paul
Blake Griffin
DeAndre Jordan
Kawhi Leonard
LaMarcus Aldridge
Steph Curry
Klay Thompson
Draymond Green
Andre Iguodala
Harrison Barnes
Lebron James
Kyrie Irving
Kevin Love
Dwight Howard
James Harden
Anthony Davis
Paul George
DeMarcus Cousins
Rudy Gay
John Wall
Bradley Beal
Jimmy Butler
Mike Conley
DeMar DeRozan
Andre Drummond
Kenneth Faried
Gordon Hayward
Last edited by DreadNaught on Mon Jan 18, 2016 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
User avatar
DreadNaught
 
Posts: 7515
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:18 am
Has thanked: 312 times
Been thanked: 314 times

Re: Team USA - Rio

Postby DreadNaught » Mon Jan 18, 2016 1:56 pm

My 12 would be;

Steph Curry
Klay Thompson
Lebron James
Kevin Durant
Anthony Davis

Kyrie Irving
James Harden
Carmelo Anthony
Kevin Love
Lamarcus Aldridge

Russell Westbrook
Blake Griffin
Image
User avatar
DreadNaught
 
Posts: 7515
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:18 am
Has thanked: 312 times
Been thanked: 314 times

Re: Team USA - Rio

Postby acmillis » Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:32 am

DreadNaught wrote:The 30 finalists have been annonced for this Summer's Olympic Basketball team.

The final roster will only have 12 players, who makes your 'DreamTeam-v2016'?

Kevin Durant
Russell Westbrook
Chris Paul
DeAndre Jordan
Kawhi Leonard
Steph Curry
Lebron James
James Harden
Anthony Davis
John Wall
Jimmy Butler
Andre Drummond
Kenneth Faried
acmillis
 
Posts: 490
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:05 pm
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 15 times

Re: Team USA - Rio

Postby Fiasco » Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:48 pm

DreadNaught wrote:My 12 would be;

Steph Curry
Klay Thompson
Lebron James
Kevin Durant
Anthony Davis

Kyrie Irving
James Harden
Carmelo Anthony
Kevin Love
Lamarcus Aldridge

Russell Westbrook
Blake Griffin

Kawhi Leonard definitely needs to be on there. He can replace Kevin Love or Carmello Anthony
Fiasco
 
Posts: 369
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:49 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: Team USA - Rio

Postby uscbucsfan » Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:03 pm

Fiasco wrote:
DreadNaught wrote:My 12 would be;

Steph Curry
Klay Thompson
Lebron James
Kevin Durant
Anthony Davis

Kyrie Irving
James Harden
Carmelo Anthony
Kevin Love
Lamarcus Aldridge

Russell Westbrook
Blake Griffin

Kawhi Leonard definitely needs to be on there. He can replace Kevin Love or Carmello Anthony

I agree and it would be Love.
Image
User avatar
uscbucsfan
 
Posts: 1539
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:21 pm
Has thanked: 36 times
Been thanked: 46 times

Re: Team USA - Rio

Postby sanka » Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:18 am

Time for young guys ....guys like Carmelo, Lebron need to sit at home

Curry will lead the way with Anthony Davis working the paint.
User avatar
sanka
 
Posts: 3006
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:44 pm
Has thanked: 61 times
Been thanked: 41 times

Re: Team USA - Rio

Postby Wesmon » Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:41 am

So Curry has declined, citing a knee injury but also hinting at how fucked up this whole Rio fiasco is. If I were an NBA player I would stay far away from this disaster. Brazil is falling apart and it isn't a good place for athletes or anyone else to visit right now.
Wesmon
 
Posts: 1065
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:23 am
Has thanked: 33 times
Been thanked: 27 times

Re: Team USA - Rio

Postby uscbucsfan » Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:43 am

Wesmon wrote:So Curry has declined, citing a knee injury but also hinting at how fucked up this whole Rio fiasco is. If I were an NBA player I would stay far away from this disaster. Brazil is falling apart and it isn't a good place for athletes or anyone else to visit right now.


Ridiculous that it's still taking place with Zikka and their poison water.
Image
User avatar
uscbucsfan
 
Posts: 1539
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:21 pm
Has thanked: 36 times
Been thanked: 46 times

Re: Team USA - Rio

Postby Wesmon » Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:53 am

uscbucsfan wrote:
Wesmon wrote:So Curry has declined, citing a knee injury but also hinting at how fucked up this whole Rio fiasco is. If I were an NBA player I would stay far away from this disaster. Brazil is falling apart and it isn't a good place for athletes or anyone else to visit right now.


Ridiculous that it's still taking place with Zikka and their poison water.


Yeah, when you have health professionals signing a letter begging you not to hold the Olympics in Rio you should listen. It blows my mind that some triathletes are still going to show up to swim in that sewage which has already caused major health problems for the people who have braved it.
Wesmon
 
Posts: 1065
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:23 am
Has thanked: 33 times
Been thanked: 27 times


post

Return to Other Sports

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests