Looking for a developer

Forum for graphics and other tech topics. Discuss operating system wars. etc..
Looking for a developer

Postby Deja Entendu » Mon May 04, 2015 8:41 pm

Obviously, a sports message board isn't the "right" place for this, but this is the only board that I post on, so I'm hoping someone can offer some help.

I have a website/app that I am looking to develop, but I have no idea how to do that. I am completely clueless with coding, web design, etc...

Rather than hire a firm or a freelancer, I'd rather get someone on board to be a partner, because it isn't something that can be just created and left to stand alone; it's going to be constantly evolving, and will involve a good amount of data mining.

I know this is vague, but I can't go into detail about what the site is, for obvious reasons.

Any suggestions on where I could go to find a partner?
Deja Entendu

Re: Looking for a developer

Postby Rocker » Thu May 07, 2015 11:45 pm

Deja Entendu wrote:Obviously, a sports message board isn't the "right" place for this, but this is the only board that I post on, so I'm hoping someone can offer some help.

I have a website/app that I am looking to develop, but I have no idea how to do that. I am completely clueless with coding, web design, etc...

Rather than hire a firm or a freelancer, I'd rather get someone on board to be a partner, because it isn't something that can be just created and left to stand alone; it's going to be constantly evolving, and will involve a good amount of data mining.

I know this is vague, but I can't go into detail about what the site is, for obvious reasons.

Any suggestions on where I could go to find a partner?

PM me.
Rocker

Return to The Nerdery