Switch to full style
Forum for graphics and other tech topics. Discuss operating system wars. etc..
Post a reply

Go Pro Advice

Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:17 pm

Our lil family [15 year old daughter as the target] is looking for the best thoughts on Go Pro purchase. Our nephew has one, really cool with the voice activation, and other features.

I wanted to seek the BZ thoughts on ideas and what to look fors, etc.

GO

Re: Go Pro Advice

Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:38 pm

I don't have much advice on which to buy...I have one that is about 4 years old. All I can say is they are awesome. I use mine jet skiing, dirtbiking, etc. they have survived some serious crashes (a couple times the mounting stuff has broken but the camera seems pretty much indestructible).

Enjoy the future vids!!

Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:43 pm

Thanks Z .

Do you cut DVD's for those? Is it easy or do you need software? We would want some video as well as pictures.

Appreciate your feedback .. we are pretty excited .. Our nephew loves his . they have been taking pictures in the pool all day

Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:52 pm

Crocaneers wrote:Thanks Z .

Do you cut DVD's for those? Is it easy or do you need software? We would want some video as well as pictures.

Appreciate your feedback .. we are pretty excited .. Our nephew loves his . they have been taking pictures in the pool all day

Ive never put them on DVDs....I assume it's no problem.

I just put the videos on an external hard-drive and upload them to YouTube for family.

The only real editing I do is merging videos...im not sure what the new versions of GoPro do but the one I have only lets a file be something like 1.9M before it cuts into and starts a new file (which is about 20 mins of high def video). They do merge seemlessly .... you can't even tell there's a video break.

Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:57 pm

We got the Hero5 Session GoPro .. Charging now, exploring tomorrow

Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:53 pm

So Croc....how is the new gadget working?

Here's me this morning testing the durability of mine! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:14 pm

There's a tree there.
Post a reply